You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7/12/2013 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's buttocks were so scarred and infected from long-term drug injections ... the singer's thickened skin nearly broke his doctor's syringe -- this according to the doctor's testimony.

Dr. Stuart Finkelstein -- who cared for MJ back in 1993 during his "Dangerous" tour -- sat for a deposition earlier this year in Katherine Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, describing the signs of MJ's drug addiction, and the testimony was just shown to the jury this week in court.   We got video of the depo and the details are crazy -- Finkelstein described one incident, saying, "I attempted to give [Michael] a shot of Demerol [a painkiller] but his buttocks were so scarred up and abscessed that the needle almost bent."

Finkelstein said the scarring resulted from "significant, extensive" shots of drugs over time.

He also describes his bizarre interactions with MJ back in the day, including squirt gun fights. You gotta see it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

that dude makes me think of the mayor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Adi

@ Suspicious...I was just about to write the same thing after watching that snippet of a video deposition....I immediately thought of the Mayor in "Ghosts"....I would even hazard to have a guess that it is  MJ in there under alot of prosthetics and a body suit....now that would be awesome!  :icon_cool:
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:19:09 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Finkelstein, talking about the year 1993, and if the medication was administered in charge, this testimony does not show that MJ is addicted to drugs.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:42:04 AM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that dude makes me think of the mayor

I made this photo comparison. Hopefully it's visible. I'm posting from my iPhone. So idk how it'll show on a computer.

Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:45:40 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wanted to do some research on Dr. Finkelstein, so I went on Google and typed "Who is Dr. Stuart Finkelstein"? 
The 5th answer down the page that has the heading: 

Stuart Finkelstein, M.D. - Physician Information  Shows a colored photo of him which doesn't look anything like this guy's photo from the deposition.

Sorry, I tried but couldn't copy the photo here.  Take a look at Google's photo and let me know what you think.  Even with age, I still don't think it looks like the deposition photo.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I think it is the same guy, but he sure drastically changed his look... and seemingly to strongly resemble the mayor, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissLed

It is amazing how millions of Diabetics can take shots 3 times per day, every single day for years on end, yet they don't have scared toughened skin with infectious abscesses.  I am afraid Michael was completely surrounded by to many Egotistical Narcissists.  They seem fascinated with exploring his private parts, and they seem to gain a great deal of pleasure out of humiliating him. I guess their show must go on, although I would find other areas more appealing than exposing their sorted views of Michael's rear end.  I wonder if any of them would be opposed to the idea of exposing details of their hairy rump to the world.  Poor Michael, God give him strength!   :-[  So completely MissLed
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:12:25 PM by MissLed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

It is amazing how millions of Diabetics can take shots 3 times per day, every single day for years on end, yet they don't have scared toughened skin with infectious abscesses. I am afraid Michael was completely surrounded by to many Egotistical Narcissists.  They seem fascinated with exploring his private parts, and they seem to gain a great deal of pleasure out of humiliating him. I guess their show must go on, although I would find other areas more appealing than exposing their sorted views of Michael's rear end.  I wonder if any of them would be opposed to the idea of exposing details of their hairy rump to the world.  Poor Michael, God give him strength!   :-[  So completely MissLed

ha...been doin' some reading MissLed?  --->  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:47:05 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I wanted to do some research on Dr. Finkelstein, so I went on Google and typed "Who is Dr. Stuart Finkelstein"? 

Stuart Finkelstein, M.D. - Physician Information  Shows a colored photo of him which doesn't look anything like this guy's photo from the deposition.

Sorry, I tried but couldn't copy the photo here.  Take a look at Google's photo and let me know what you think.  Even with age, I still don't think it looks like the deposition photo.

Yep...nothing like the dude in the video deposition lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep...nothing like the dude in the video deposition lol!

I think so too Adi, they look more like two different people IMO.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissLed

It is amazing how millions of Diabetics can take shots 3 times per day, every single day for years on end, yet they don't have scared toughened skin with infectious abscesses. I am afraid Michael was completely surrounded by to many Egotistical Narcissists.  They seem fascinated with exploring his private parts, and they seem to gain a great deal of pleasure out of humiliating him. I guess their show must go on, although I would find other areas more appealing than exposing their sorted views of Michael's rear end.  I wonder if any of them would be opposed to the idea of exposing details of their hairy rump to the world.  Poor Michael, God give him strength!   :-[  So completely MissLed

ha...been doin' some reading MissLed?  --->  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nope, I work with Diabetics, it's common knowledge among those who do.....But now that you put your post here, that is more verification of how Der ranged these people are.  You can rest assured if their mouth is moving, they are lying.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:32:11 PM by MissLed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

I agree, a striking resemblance with the mayor. And somehow, he looks also a bit like the actor Austin Powers too (his eyebrows and the way he talks lol)

Dr Finkelstein?? haha
Dr. Finkelstein (Character)
from The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
 Doctor Finklestein is one of the characters from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". He is a mad sctiest that creates monsters and technology for the residents of Halloween Town. He is based on Doctor Frankenstein.
 :icon_cool:

Dr. Finkelstein is telling contradictory stories because he stated earlier that he administered Demerol to MJ intravenously You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and now he's stating he's giving the Demerol shot IM which means in the butt muscle tissue. Plus this TMZ video shows bits & cutted pieces of his testimony, so we don't know the whole story. Dr. Finkelstein is saying "significant", extensively"... significant, extensively about what? The amount of shots, he didn't say that. It could be anything. And he gave "repeatedly" doses. Well, the normal dosis 2-4 Demerol shots of 10 mg/24 hrs, is also repeatedly, he didn't say exactly how many shots he gave MJ, did he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I'm sure prosthetic make up as come a long way since "Ghost" was released back, what?, more than 15 years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ Suspicious...I was just about to write the same thing after watching that snippet of a video deposition....I immediately thought of the Mayor in "Ghosts"....I would even hazard to have a guess that it is  MJ in there under alot of prosthetics and a body suit....now that would be awesome!  :icon_cool:

:) we can expect everything from Michael   :moonwalk_: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions