WhatKindofLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
I hope everyone is doing well and staying encouraged and strong in all areas of your lives.  I wasn’t sure where to post this topic because it’s not really investigation nor is it theory, but more or less a study of the investigations and theories and the conclusions I have come to.  I don’t know if anyone discusses things about Michael’s having left other than in a Hoax fashion, and it looks like all the attention has now been turned to what is going on in the MEDIA, so I wanted to ask the question, “Is what took place with Michael considered to be anything other than a Hoax?”
And if so how closely and how often do we consider the “what and why” more so than the how.

I wanted to first start with Michael’s character, his nature if you will, and how he was raised and his moral convictions.  Let me say this of myself first and I have made mention of this elsewhere on the board.  I AM NOT a religious person and I would go so far as to say I am not a spiritual person, because there are many spirits and not all are good.  So to very plainly put it, I am a child of Jehovah and a disciple of Yeshua the Son of the Living God Jehovah.  I believe he came to earth to do a work in the shedding of his blood to redeem us back to Jehovah after Satan Lied and Deceived mankind into an act that caused separation from the Father.  And now I do my best to follow the teachings of Yeshua   

Now knowing all I have learned about Michael as best I could from listening to him talk and listening to his family and all the lyrics in the songs he wrote I know that Michael lived his life in a way that was as close to what Yeshua taught than most anyone one I know.  I don’t believe Michael ever walked around with the idea of wanting to get even with anyone.  If so I think years ago he would have gone after Sneddon in a civil Law suite for falsifying evidence and for defamation of character.  And most likely he would have won.  I am also certain he would have been able to sue members of the press corps and other various people for the atrocities that were committed against him.  There may have been a few law suites at the advisement of his legal team but very few.

But you know why I think Michael was not in hot pursuit of his false accusers?  Because he read his bible, and he believed the words when Jehovah said “Vengeance is mine and I will repay”  He knew that it was not our place to go after our enemies, it was Jehovah’s place.  In fact Yeshua said, “if your brother sue thee at the Law and take away your coat, let him have your cloak also.  If Michael believe what was taught in scripture as he said he did,  and he lived by the Love in his heart he would not seek to go after anyone in any manner and especially not in the manner of Lies and Deceit.

Now lets look at the word “Hoax” by Webster’s Dictionary it is 

hoax |hōks|
noun
a humorous or malicious deception : they recognized the plan as a hoax | [as adj. ] he was accused of making hoax calls.
verb [ trans. ]
deceive with a hoax.
DERIVATIVES
hoaxer noun
ORIGIN late 18th cent. (as a verb): probably a contraction of hocus .

Does malicious and deceitful seem like Michael’s character to anyone?  Not to this girl.  I don’t mean in the context of a harmless practical joke, like the way Michael would dress or the jokes he would play on his sibling and associates.  I talking about willfully and spitefully doing something to hurt millions of people and lead them on an endless goose chase of dead ends.  And for what?  The sake of getting even with the Press?  NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!

So I started studying the people that use the term “Fan”  First let me explain, I am NOT nor ever was a Fan.  I didn’t grow up in a house hold that listened to secular music so I had no Idol that I followed their every move and bought and listened to every note they sang. I was very aware of who Michael was and heard all of the media rhetoric about him, but all of it fell on deaf ears.  I could always look at that man and feel that there was nothing truthful in any of the accusations brought against him and for some reason I felt there was something different about him, but it never occurred to me what is was or to wonder why all the negativity surrounded him so much

When I heard the news on 6/25 it was that he was in a coma and the first thought that came to mind was that he would be fine.  Next when they said he had died it was like I was hearing it in a dream and I knew that is all it was.  Why I felt that way I have no clue.  But I never gave it another thought until one day in December of that same year.  3 time the thought came to me that I needed to do some research on Michael, the first two times I put the thought aside.  The 3rd time I ran to the laptop and started looking at lyrics to all his songs and looking for all his interviews and speeches.  It took me 2 months of spending every waking moment that I was not working to search out all I could find about him.  Then the day came that I knew and there was no convincing me otherwise that he was ALIVE.  How, I did not care, where, I did not care.  WHY was the only thing that was important.  Why did he have to leave and Why was he meant to stay Alive.

Now back to the Fan’s, God Bless each and every one of you.  I realized there are obviously 2 categories of Fans…Believers and Non-Believers.  However there are 2 sub categories of Believers.  One group that believes Michael Hoaxed his death to get even with the Media and his enemies, and will come popping back out one day (I don’t know when) and give the Greatest Show on Earth or stay behind the scenes doing sneaky little manipulative things to play with peoples minds.  And then there are those who believe Michael’s life was in danger in many ways and he had to leave to stay alive and protect himself.

I don’t want to get into the mechanics of how his escape was orchestrated and by whom, but I do feel strongly that Michael left before 6/25 and that everything we saw after that time was a cleanup process in order to save Sony and AEG and all the other leaches that had their hands in the pot.  How soon before that date I can’t speculate.  But I do think if we REALLY knew just a small piece of the reality of it all, our jaw would drag the floor.  I will say also that I feel there were reasons far more sinister than what the entertainment industry can dish out that caused Michael to evaluate what had to be done and how quickly.  Remember Michael said in his own words I quote “ I’ve seen the worst, the nightmare of the human condition, the human Soul, of what I could never even think Common mad would be capable of behaving in such a way.”  He wasn’t just saying, “ oh I can’t believe how ugly people can be.  There was something horrific in what Michael knew and had seen and heard of. 

His character was smeared to keep people from taking him serious and giving any validity to his words.  What they did to him with false accusations is typical of bringing someone down that is feared will speak out on uncommon knowledge and blow the whistle on this that will ruin Satan’s plan of deception of this earth.  Satan deceived man in the Garden, and NO it wasn’t with a snake wrapped around a tree, enticing  a women to bite into a piece of magic fruit that made them smart.  That was man’s interpretation of the original Hebrew writings from the father’s of old.  So you have to ask yourself, if you really believe in Michael and what he really stood for beyond performing on a stage and doing music video’s, what was he saying to us, what was in his messages, and why did he fear for his life so many times like he said, and why did they want to kill him.  It wasn’t all about the money.  Money means nothing to these people that are in control behind the curtain pulling the strings.  They don’t need Michael’s money nor yours or mine.  It is our Souls that they want, and Michael was fighting to keep his.  And we are going to have to fight to keep ours and Jehovah is the only one that can help us win that battle.

Looking a Michael’s health, there is always the debate about how sick and how healthy he was.  Well if we look at the fact #1 he had the Vitiligo, #2 He had Lupus. #3 He had inflammation of the joints and probable a couple of other symptoms that were brought on by the Lupus.  Lupus is an incurable disease, people with a healthy diet can manage the symptoms but it never goes away and it can cause a lot of discomfort.  Michael wasn’t capable of giving the kinds of performances on stage that people would expect, and even under the best of circumstances, with his condition it would have been insane to thing he could have done that tour.  But the forced bookings of 50 shows was the writing on the wall for him.  I just pray daily for him that where ever he is that he is living in peace as much as possible in the times that we live in. 

But now I have to ask the question.  Why would Michael go to all this trouble to escape only to come back at some future time and say “ Oh guess what folks I was just kidding it was a joke, now lets have a great concert.”  Or I uncovered the bad guys now lets party”  This thing is not a self serving thing for Michael neither is it for his fans.  It is Life or Death.  How many of his adoring Fans if it were a Joke would think it was funny after the countless sleepless nights and the endless tears shed and the memorials set up in his name.  Do you think they would just say “ Oh great, good to have you back Michael, party time”  I can promise you he would have no reception of the sort and rightfully so.  Michael had to die to the world period.  What is going on with this trial between his mother and AEG is no something to take lightly and a show.  If Ms Katherine wins a judgement again AEG do you really think Michael would come back and live to tell about it.  I’m certain not.  He would be a sitting duck and any rational thinking would agrees.  We can’t just toss caution to wind and say “Oh well it’s MJ, who knows what all he is doing behind the scenes”  There is no orchestrating behind the scenes manipulation, but in the mind.

How many fakes have we ran across that we spent hours upon hours and days upon days talking with on line.  There are hundreds of them out there, why?  Are they just bored individuals that seek attention or Haters of Michael and all that he stands for and there by preys upon those that Love Michael.  If he’s coming back, how much longer.  So many dates have come and gone and so many more will.  Hopefully at some point in time we can stop and take pause and ask ourselves the hard questions. Why do I want Michael to come back?  Is it because you love him so much and want to see him on stage again or hear him sing?  Did he not give all he had when he was in front of our eyes.  Would it be better for Michael if we showed a selfless Love beyond reason and says that the only important thing is for him to be safe and ready for what we face and are facing today?

Look around.  We have just found out that the American Gov reads every email we write, every blog that we post, they have record of.  Every text message or voice mail we produce, they listen to.  Anyone can speculate the purpose, but Terrorism is the cover.  They want to control the population of the earth and the only way to do that is to know how we think and what our every move is via all our social networks.  Please don’t feel less subjected to it just because you live in another country,  There are no boundaries to the capability they have and use daily. They will know EVERYTHING about you.  Our automobiles now have the connection to software that can be programed through Bluetooth to say how fast your car can be driven.  If someone else is driving your car, you simply go on line and program the software so that your car can go no faster than 40 miles per hour.  And they sell you on all the reasons that are good.  But they don’t tell you the NSA can use it to stop you dead in your tacks if they want to track you down and falsely arrest you with no due process.

I could go on and on about this, but the bottom line is that with all the horrific outrage from citizens going on around the globe, all the natural disasters wiping out entire towns, and every government on the verge of war and countries in complete poverty with death and starvation, would the main thing on Michael’s mind be to get even and to entertain???
I think if you are honest with yourself you know the true answer.  I’m sure a lot of folks here won’t care to look at things this way.  It’s not the popular view point, but in the end, it doesn’t matter what we think, it’s what Jehovah thinks and in his time.   And I strongly feel we are close.  Will we see Michael again? Yes absolutely we will, but not in the popular sense and not in the time frame we hope for.  If you care for Michael, pray for his protection and strength as I know he does for us. And ask yourself if Michael could have left one message for each of us before he left, do you think it would have been to spend time trying to figure out if he is hiding behind a web page? Or maybe to research and study and make ourselves aware of who the enemy is.  We as Soldiers of Love can’t fight a war if we don’t know where the our enemy is coming from. He will sneak up on us unaware. For those who know the bible, it tells us that Satan comes as and Angel of Light to deceive and if it were possible he would deceive the very elect.  Are we prepared?  After 4 years “have we got it right”?

Much Love and Blessings
WKL

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Just briefly,

would the main thing on Michael’s mind be to get even and to entertain??
 Sure, why not? It is his craft, it's what he does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just briefly,

He is first and foremost a Father to his children and a servant of Jehovah.  His craft is only what he does, it is not who he is.  Entertainment was a hard life for him.  It is not something that he lived.  He had not toured since 97 and had done very little guest appearances. Listen to what Michael in his own words said to Shumley.  He wanted to disappear, not pretend to disappear.

Many only see Michael as an Entertainer, and why?  Because WE like to be entertained.  But really?  At the expense of his life?  He's a human being not a stage presents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whatkindoflove ,  so, what is your point of view on Reasons for Michael NOT to Hoax his death. Mine is clearly that there had to be life threat for Michael to disappear like this, which makes me 2d category of sub believers you described. Bec represents 1st category. After your long "speech", I am still not clear which category you belong to. I only got  that you are certain  MJ is alive and will be back oppositely to your title . According to my version, If Michael hoaxed his death to save life and Katherine moved on suing AEG for wrongful death, don't see how MJ can return after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

cassi

very interesting. we all have our opinion as to what happened and why, but only a FEW really know exactly what all of this means. there is just one thing i just don't understand; why the clues? if michael just wanted to disappear as he said then why even bother with these oh so obvious clues? is it something that we are missing? why not just fade away peacefully instead of lead people on? i think he has a very important message, as he said in TII, and this message i believe is more than just a hoax. as a man of God his message could possible be related to the times we are living in. none of us know, but i hope one day we get some closure. this may be why most beLIEvers want a BAM, for closure and peace of mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

I agree with this

i think he has a very important message, as he said in TII, and this message i believe is more than just a hoax.

What Michael is doing right now is something no one has ever done before. This is something no one has ever seen before and most likely will not happen ever again.
This is something completely new that cannot be compared with anything ever happened in world history. That's why it might be hard to understand that this is actually happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

MJonmind

#WhatKindofLove
I AM NOT a religious person
I guess it depends on your definition of 'religious' then.

Thank you for sharing your perspective on MJ (alive) and why he hoaxed his death. I guess we each have to follow what we feel to be true in our own hearts, according to the individual hoax following and study that we have done.

Cassi & iLoveyoumore, yep yep! This is no simple or easy to explain/understand all the ramifications, hoax. Can't just put it in a neat little box with a bow on top--it explodes out, non-containable, ever growing in complexity and enormity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I am still not clear which category you belong to. I only got  that you are certain  MJ is alive and will be back oppositely to your title .

I know based on all that Michael talked about that he had to make a move to save his life, that is the category that I come under, however, I did not say he would return.  I said "we would see him again"  Michael returning would imply that he's going to address the world and give them all the in's and out's of all that happened.  I hope no one is holding their breath waiting for that moment.  Seeing him again encompasses how strong your faith is.  Michael read the same bible that most faith based people have read, and if one follows it closely enough will understand we are in the time of the end.  And those that have given their life to Christ will not remain on this earth. When we are leaving is another topic that I would never care to discuss because of the ensuing battle that "religious people get into over the theory of when.  I just feel strongly by looking at the signs that it will be in our life time...THEN we will see Michael again.  That is not a plausible explanation for too very many because they "Expect" something much more spectacular.  I don't expect anything of him other than what he needs at this time in his life, and he is the only one that knows that.

I hope this helps in your questions

#WhatKindofLove
I AM NOT a religious person
I guess it depends on your definition of 'religious' then.

MJONMIND, Here is how I feel about that. Religion is a label. I don't think anyone has to be defined as Religious in order to be a disciple of Christ.  He never taught us to be Religious, he taught us to Love Jehovah and Love one another and he gave us the definition of Love. Religion was created by man to orchestrate division and to analyze their individual theories of who Christ was and their versions of the meanings of his teaching.  Why all these different watered down version I have to ask myself,  and it becomes apparent that it is hard for mankind to Love the way Christ said to, so we have to find variables and different view points that suite us better and excuse away our lack of Love as he taught.

So this is my definition of Religion and why I said I'm not Religious.  That label is not what will give me an eternal existence with our Heavenly Father and I hope this helps you to better understand my meaning.

very interesting. we all have our opinion as to what happened and why, but only a FEW really know exactly what all of this means. there is just one thing i just don't understand; why the clues? if michael just wanted to disappear as he said then why even bother with these oh so obvious clues? is it something that we are missing? why not just fade away peacefully instead of lead people on? i think he has a very important message, as he said in TII, and this message i believe is more than just a hoax. as a man of God his message could possible be related to the times we are living in. none of us know, but i hope one day we get some closure. this may be why most beLIEvers want a BAM, for closure and peace of mind.

Cassi I think what people see as clues just boils down to cause and effect.  Someone can't just vanish without leaving a trail of unsolved mystery even when they actually die, and then when we have people that must give some kind to answer all the questions, it is not going to be like MJONMIND mentioned all neat and nice and wrapped up tidy.  There will be many loose ends and things that don't add up and missing pieces that look like clues, because they in reality are just things that can't be covered up no matter how hard anyone tries.  It's going to be messy.  I think we have to be cautious to,  that we aren't manipulated by what we see as clues. Because they seems to be different for everyone which can lead down a very dark path of deception.  Just pray and ask God to reveal to you what You need to know and don't look to man for the answers.  There are as many fakes and liars out there as there are "clues"  and it can divert us from staying focused on what is going on around us, and we will be blind sided if we aren't watching.  Christ said to have oil in our lamps and be watching for his return not Michael's and that is what I pray each of us are doing.

Please understand that everything I say here I say it from a Heart full of Love for each of You and with the utmost respect. I try to get straight to the point and not dance around the truth and I hope this does not come across to anyone in a harsh way.  God Bless and keep you all safe in his arms of Love.

WKL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Just briefly,

He is first and foremost a Father to his children and a servant of Jehovah.  His craft is only what he does, it is not who he is.  Entertainment was a hard life for him.  It is not something that he lived.  He had not toured since 97 and had done very little guest appearances. Listen to what Michael in his own words said to Shumley.  He wanted to disappear, not pretend to disappear.

Many only see Michael as an Entertainer, and why?  Because WE like to be entertained.  But really?  At the expense of his life?  He's a human being not a stage presents.

The man you n I know IS an entertainer. We don't know MJ the father or MJ the religious man. We know only MJ the entertainer, because that's the person he has chosen to share with us.

I believe those Shumley tapes were set up, staged, and works of fiction, not confessions from the heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Just briefly,

The man you n I know IS an entertainer. We don't know MJ the father or MJ the religious man. We know only MJ the entertainer, because that's the person he has chosen to share with us.

I believe those Shumley tapes were set up, staged, and works of fiction, not confessions from the heart.

I never knew the entertainer.  I never followed his career.  Only in the last 3 years have I taken the time to listen in depth to ALL his interviews and speeches and various other things that he wrote and spoke about.  In my opinion those are not part of the Entertainment. Michael did have a life off stage and he did share that at times.  If you listen closely you will hear Michael speak a lot of who he is off the stage.  Why would you think that Michael wasn't speaking from him heart in those conversations.  Could it be because he wasn't saying what people wanted to hear. And if the tapes are just a work of Fiction, then how does anyone know when he speaks about anything if it's truth or fiction? How can we pick and chose and make that call? Is it up to Michael's Fans to decide which part of what he says is truthfully from his heart or just entertainment?  If so I'm afraid it could be said his whole life is fictional and maybe there are those that feel that way.  That would be like someone saying everything written here is fictional and no one is speaking from their heart.  I can certainly see Michael's dilemma.  I can't put myself in the place to say that what Michael spoke of was fiction. If we can't listen to the words that came from Michael's own mouth and accept them as truth, how can anyone follow someone that sits behind a computer screen giving off hints that make people suspect and wonder if it's Michael.  If Michael is the joker that people make him out to be, then I think the joke is on the fans.  My gut tells me there is no joke.

I will ask you this.  Do you believe Michael when he said his songs came from God or do you feel that was that fictional too?  Because if anyone really believes that Michael's music came from God above, I'm sure every word in every song had a purpose and a meaning.  I don't think God wants to Entertain Us. 

As long as Michael and all he does is just seen as Entertainment, people will never understand his message and his true purpose.  He told Kenny G that his real job was not on the stage but in those orphanages.  The stage was just a tool that he used to obtain the funds necessary to do what he was put here to do.  He said it in the last words we heard him speak in the court room at Murray's trial, he wanted the people's view of him as the Greatest Entertainer that ever lived to raise the money to build a hospital that would care for children's emotional needs as well as their health needs. He said that from the time he was a child himself.  That is what I have to take for face value, even if it's not a popular view.
Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 11:59:48 AM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with most of the things you said in your post WhatKindofLove, but I also believe that ONE of the main reasons for Michael's disappearance IS to get back the years "they" took from him.  My reason for believing this is to look at what started to happen right after 6/25/09 with respect to his family (parents, brothers and sisters).  Right away they all started having DEALS such as: TV, concerts, record deals, advertising deals and more concerts........I'm sure I'm forgetting some........
We had not heard much of Jackie, Tito, Randy, Marlon, Jermaine, Rebbie in the years prior to 2009, the only other famous siblings of Michael as we all know is Janet and Latoya, (may be Jermaine).  It DOES look like a JACKSON FAMILY TAKEOVER, to take back all of the years that were stolen from them. 

Going back only to the 2003 allegations,  after the verdict in 2005, Michael was forced to uproot his 3 small children from their home, Neverland.  Just imagine, if you will, having spent years designing and building Neverland as your home and as a place where all underprivileged children can visit and enjoy themselves, having gathered a lot of animals from all over the world for the zoo, bringing rides, carousels, a train again to give joy and happiness to children who were sick or could not afford to go to amusement parks,  all the antiques you've collected through the years, how do you forget being forced to leave all that behind to never return............and is it even possible to forget the fact that you do not have a place to call home for 4 very long years, specially with 3 children???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

then I think the joke is on the fans.
Agreed!!

By researching the available MJ info out there, you are getting to know the entertainer. Don't kid yourself and think you know him, the man. You're right, you can't pick n chose. Therefore it's all fiction/all part of the show that is MJ. We are on the outside, looking in. We are in the audience, we see a scripted show. In my opinion, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
then I think the joke is on the fans.
Agreed!!

By researching the available MJ info out there, you are getting to know the entertainer. Don't kid yourself and think you know him, the man. You're right, you can't pick n chose. Therefore it's all fiction/all part of the show that is MJ. We are on the outside, looking in. We are in the audience, we see a scripted show. In my opinion, of course.

I have had  lengthy conversations with one of the closest people to Michael, that no one has even given any recognition to because he is not in the spotlight.  So I don't pretend to know anymore than what was discussed.  However with our world on it's way to Hell in a hand basket I chose not to be Entertained and if this IS all a show that Michael is putting on as some think, I really hope he never shows his face because he really will be a dead man because the majority of the world populous that knows of Michael wouldn't see it as Entertaining either.  (but I have no worries about that, because I know Michael is not deceptive)  IMHO
Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:18:48 PM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You are here right now because you are being entertained. If it wasn't entertaining you'd be doing something else. Me too. All of us. I don't understand the resistance to this concept. Entertainment isn't bad, it's what makes life worth living. Therefore, entertainment is necessary for human life; just like air, water, food, sex.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions