suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
despite how painful it  may sound all trials including this one are real.

'Real' in the sense that something is happening in that LA courtroom, yes, just as actors, acting out a courtroom drama for a movie, are also 'really' in a courtroom. But that doesn't mean proceedings are based on reality, on 'fact' - if they were, in this case, then MJ would be dead. End of story. But when all the evidence leads to him being alive, then I have to come to the conclusion that all is not as it seems in that courtroom. Nothing else makes sense.

So, scorpion, do you think MJ is dead?  If not, can you explain the current court case?

Again, precisely. Scorpianchick is just trying to cling to her crumbling theory of attempted murder scenario.

oh thank the Lord i was getting worried that chic had gone deader on us. :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

WhatKindofLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.

Hi Scorptionchick, I don't know if you have ever seen this YT channel, but I talk to this Lady every now and again and she is really sweet and she goes down to the movie set and listens to all the actor witnesses, and she has quite a few videos from when she started going.  This is her last one.  She started a new job and doesn't get to go as often as she did in the beginning.  I hope Michael doesn't go broke paying all these City officials and Police officers to go along with the circus before the "Movie" is completed and hits the Box Office.  Of course I don't know why he didn't have his Agents promote the Doc's movie, he could have been rolling in the dough by now.

Here is the Link  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember, life is a stage and we are all actors, and if anything bad happens along the way as with Michael, I'm sure it's all an illusion. Heck I don't even think we are really here, we are just part of Michael's imgination.   :suspect:  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:05:35 PM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

@frontback777 2h
Controversy is M.A.G.I.C. ,,wait for it............. ;-)
\

Now included in this 'Controversy' could be many events we have questioned-- Paris' suicide attempt, Wade's accusation, etc.
Controversies get people talking, thinking,  emotional, taking sides, and gets people thinking outside the box.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Hi Scorptionchick, I don't know if you have ever seen this YT channel, but I talk to this Lady every now and again and she is really sweet and she goes down to the movie set and listens to all the actor witnesses, and she has quite a few videos from when she started going.  This is her last one.  She started a new job and doesn't get to go as often as she did in the beginning.  I hope Michael doesn't go broke paying all these City officials and Police officers to go along with the circus before the "Movie" is completed and hits the Box Office.  Of course I don't know why he didn't have his Agents promote the Doc's movie, he could have been rolling in the dough by now.

Here is the Link  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember, life is a stage and we are all actors, and if anything bad happens along the way as with Michael, I'm sure it's all an illusion. Heck I don't even think we are really here, we are just part of Michael's imgination.   :suspect:  :icon_lol:

ah hell i am soooooooooo :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@frontback777 2h
\

Now included in this 'Controversy' could be many events we have questioned-- Paris' suicide attempt, Wade's accusation, etc.
Controversies get people talking, thinking,  emotional, taking sides, and gets people thinking outside the box.

I called Ronald Reagan UCLA (patient information) and asked where could I send some flowers to Paris Jackson (I never said she was MJ's daughter and the operator seemed not to know who Paris Jackson was and she told me she wasn't listed there. I decided to go there in person and asked at the information desk (different person than telephone operator) and she told me Paris Jackson wasn't there, what leads me to think that Paris' story about suicide bid is fake unless she was there under an alias.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sweet, the hospital most likely has strict orders not to give out any info. regarding Paris to anyone.  It's not like they're going to give out info. like that to anyone who asks.   They could find themselves out of a job very quickly.  I'm not saying I know for sure whether Paris is there or not, because I don't.  Probably anyone who wants any info. about her has to go through the proper channels first.  May be you can pretend to be Pearl Jr. and try to get info. that way?????? 
Just kidding........... :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Sweet, the hospital most likely has strict orders not to give out any info. regarding Paris to anyone.  It's not like they're going to give out info. like that to anyone who asks.   They could find themselves out of a job very quickly.  I'm not saying I know for sure whether Paris is there or not, because I don't.  Probably anyone who wants any info. about her has to go through the proper channels first.  May be you can pretend to be Pearl Jr. and try to get info. that way?????? 
Just kidding........... :bearhug:

Yes I know what you mean and I of course thought of that but I still think there is a big possibility that Paris is not in the hospital what comforts me big time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@frontback777 2h
\

I called Ronald Reagan UCLA (patient information) and asked where could I send some flowers to Paris Jackson (I never said she was MJ's daughter and the operator seemed not to know who Paris Jackson was and she told me she wasn't listed there. I decided to go there in person and asked at the information desk (different person than telephone operator) and she told me Paris Jackson wasn't there, what leads me to think that Paris' story about suicide bid is fake unless she was there under an alias.

Thanks sweet !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

@frontback777 2h
\

That doesn't mean she is or isn't there. HIPPA prevents the hospital staff from revealing ANY patient info at all. I'm sure with a high profile patient, they would be extra careful. She's probably under an assumed name as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After a 72 involuntary hold, the state has no authority to retain her and she can go where she pleases. This whole thing is total BS.

Not true, bec.

Under California Welfare & Institutions Code, a 5150 only allows a 72 hour hold. A 5250 is for an additional 14 days, provided a judge signs off on it during a 5256 (Certification hearing) within four days of it being written. There is no limit on how many times a doc can 5250 a patient. Paris, even though she's a minor, would be held to the same criterion as an adult. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh, interesting. Seems CA has very progressive mental health laws. Thanks for the info, charissa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

why wouldn't they just say sorry i am not able to give out that information,  period ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Because that would be confirming that she is indeed in the building, encouraging stalkers to beg for info or perhaps try n find her themselves.

Also, I suppose it's possible Paris Jackson isn't even her real name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@frontback777 2h
\

you forgot you were in Hollywood. that wasn't operator talking to you but actor acting in another Jackson related movie. In La, where ever you go, you end up in Hollywood where everyone is actor on the big California stage. Are you sure you were in LAX and getting in real airplane?  just kidding :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:21:49 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions