Re: Four years later, how do you feel?
October 26, 2013, 12:14:59 PM
It's been 4 years since he "disappeared ".Time is going so fast.What can I say, I miss him so much , I never stopped believing and dreaming of a comeback .What really matters is him to be OK , happy and healthy .I hope from the bottom of my heart that now he can live exactly like he want's to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

emulik

October 28, 2013, 02:18:17 PM
Hi friends :icon_razz: time flies and a week ago  I realized that 4 years passed unbelievable fast and nothing has changed in my heart - I still believe and wish him to be happy and healthy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

everlastinglove_MJ

October 28, 2013, 05:40:38 PM
A couple of weeks ago a friend was asking me if I still believe that Michael is alive, even after 4 years of no signs (from her non-believer POV). My answer was"yes, I still do and nothing can change that", even more my faith has grown over the 4 years. I am a believer from the start and until this day I am happy to have read, researched, collected news, clues, dots etc and to have learned about this hoax. I am more and more convinced and I have faith that Michael has many reasons behind his hoax and that this hoax is serving multiple purposes. I am also glad to have joined you in this hoax adventure here, with some of you for many years now. I wouldn´t have missed it for the world. Although I am not posting as often as I used to do, I am still with you. I am dividing time between this forum, MJfam on Twitter and the BacktoFront forum, all with LOVE.
And of course I would love to see Michael back, no matter if it is on a movie screen, on stage, in a music production, behind the camera or behind the curtain, what matters (to me) is that he´s happy and doing all the things he always wanted to do/achieve/live. So I hope all is going well according to his (hoax) plan and in his life.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Love always  :bearhug:
Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 05:42:54 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 28, 2013, 05:53:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi friends :icon_razz: time flies and a week ago  I realized that 4 years passed unbelievable fast and nothing has changed in my heart - I still believe and wish him to be happy and healthy!

Emulik Hello! Welcome back home, it makes me happy to know you're here. Get all my love and light in your heart!                         :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 28, 2013, 05:58:53 PM

Emulik Hello! Welcome back home, it makes me happy to know you're here. Get all my love and light in your heart!                         :bearhug:

We are really a greatest family !!!! Love you all very very much!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

October 28, 2013, 06:37:33 PM

We are really a greatest family !!!! Love you all very very much!!!  :bearhug:

Hi Emulik, so nice to see you back :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 20, 2014, 06:17:40 PM
So it's alittle over four years now...........On day one the moment I found out I hoped it was a hoax and that he took his babies to live peacefully somewhere out of public eye......I also felt that he would feel the need to come back.....so sad this has not happened yet  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 21, 2014, 03:45:30 PM
Hi guys.

After 4 years, I just don't know what I feel. I took a long break from the hoaxland, not because I wnated to, but because things just happened in my life and the wave just took me with it, I've met new people who captured my attention, I've learned new things about myself, about my mind, my feelings, which I constantly try to analize and understand better.
Michael, if you are here, though it sounds crazy to still  believe you're here, Michael, I want to say I'm sorry for being weak, for not staying here full time till the end, not because I've lost faith, but because maybe it was enough. I am not a patient person. I am that kind of results-oriented person, and I just don't have patience to wait indefinitely for something to happen. Of course you're in charge, you do whatever you want to, but your plans are made on such a long term that it's too much for me. This is it...sorry Michael, I don't know what else to say.

As listening to your music became too painful, I started to listen to different genders so I can distance myself from something that caused me joy but also a deep pain. Your music forces people to leave their comfort zone and fight to be better, to change themselves, to try to be perfect, like the Bible says, and ...I've just gave up at some point, maybe I've reached a critical point or something,I had to move on to stop the suffering involved in the process of change.
Sometimes  I listen to your music again and I end up crying every single time. Because you are too good for this world, too good for me, I feel unworthy or maybe the air upthere is too thin for me, I don't know,  let's just say I'm only human and I can not be perfect. Yeah I love the golden pants and all that they mean to women, but I don't feel bad about myself for that. I mean what's not to like :)) ? If this is a sin, I can't fight with it and in fact I don't want to fight it for a second  :) because it feels good :)

........... I am not sure what I feel. Looking back to those first days after June 25th I still can not believe you are dead. Though the probability is that you are indeed dead. It hurts less now, let's say now I can accept the idea, after so many years I can finally accept it without feeling like the whole life doesn't have sense anymore. But it still looks like a hoax, I must say  :).
Anyway, I love you, you're the closest to perfection from all people I know or don't know hahahahha! In my head you're the closest to perfection. I wish you are happy, rich and free.
And of course I love you Michael Jackson, like everybody else here, I love you handsome.
Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:51:21 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 21, 2014, 03:55:58 PM
Hi Gina !!!!  glad to see you !!!    :)
Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 05:14:25 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
January 21, 2014, 07:20:52 PM
Hi Gina, nice to see you here again! Glad you found good people. No matter if you walked away and it was good for you, fine, but as my mother says "always came home" Welcome!     :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 22, 2014, 10:33:46 PM
thank you guys. I admire you for not giving up, really
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2014, 09:17:50 PM
New here. I have been reading this forum for awhile and decided to join. Been aware of the hoax since the beginning. I do think "something" is about to go down with MJ. More and more things seem to be coming out.  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2014, 12:10:34 AM
Hi Michaelslady - can you be more specific on what is happening to make you believe something's about to happen? I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Welcome :)

Blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Datroot

April 27, 2014, 04:50:56 AM
I still feel the same - don't post much but am still following and believe he is 'out there' somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

suspicious mind

April 28, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
So it's alittle over four years now...........On day one the moment I found out I hoped it was a hoax and that he took his babies to live peacefully somewhere out of public eye......I also felt that he would feel the need to come back.....so sad this has not happened yet  :icon_e_confused:

off topic.  this clip in your signature , where does it come from? it has always intrigued me whenever i see it. wanting to see more of what is going on at the time of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal