Re: Four years later, how do you feel?
August 12, 2013, 11:02:34 AM
Michael ows us nothing. We were free to accept his death and be fine with our lives going on, sending cards to FL once a year ...
So whatever he does, being now or in 10 years or never, is only up to him, and we have nothing to expect as "a reward for 4 years waiting" (although i have few "rewarding" ideas back of my mind)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
August 12, 2013, 11:36:16 AM
@Bec, Non fans were never emotionally involved that is true, but it never stopped them from mocking at him. Let's take media's example, Media is never supposed to be emotionally involved with anything but simply state facts or news as we call it, but that rarely happened in MJ's case, I mean look at Nancy Grace and what she did during 2005 trial...she was mixing her personal perception of MJ while it was supposed to be only facts and proceedings.

Media calls him 'Bizarre', that's how they see him. If people were impartial towards him, they should've believed he has vitiligo, he never molested children, he was a happy BLACK MAN. But still to this day some dumbasses come to me and ask these horrible questions about him!

It would've been really awesome if people didn't bother and interfere into things which wasn't their priority but interference is the whole issue...it's one of the central issues of the death hoax. If people (non fans) never really bothered to mess up with his life, Michael would never have had the need to fake his death.

And if Michael doesn't have a mind-blowing way of letting the truth out and make people go, 'what the f-ck was I believing the whole time', then we can pretty much expect people to become judgmental as never before.

I've been stressing on public judgment for so long because I've always perceived this death hoax to be a means of vindication and clearing his name. It'll be a process of rejuvenation for Michael, an eye-opener for people and an entertainment for fans...and other 'revelation' but I don't know about that.
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:45:21 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

August 12, 2013, 11:42:46 AM
I always have in the back of my mind the DVD Easter Egg idea that TS presented way, way back.  Everyone's TII DVD's sat on their shelves all this time with some magical bammy goodie hidden within. That would be about as awesome as you can get IMO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 12, 2013, 01:07:35 PM
@Bec, Non fans were never emotionally involved that is true, but it never stopped them from mocking at him. Let's take media's example, Media is never supposed to be emotionally involved with anything but simply state facts or news as we call it, but that rarely happened in MJ's case, I mean look at Nancy Grace and what she did during 2005 trial...she was mixing her personal perception of MJ while it was supposed to be only facts and proceedings.

Media calls him 'Bizarre', that's how they see him. If people were impartial towards him, they should've believed he has vitiligo, he never molested children, he was a happy BLACK MAN. But still to this day some dumbasses come to me and ask these horrible questions about him!

Those are haters rather then non-fans. Haters will always hate, there's nothing to lose there. The media is being taught a lesson. "It'll blow up in their needle-nosed faced".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
August 12, 2013, 01:36:05 PM
Practically talking, they are supposed to be just 'non-fans'....so when non-fans start talking rubbish, we call them haters. That is how our minds, as fans work. When we see any person being negative about MJ, we call them haters or we despise them. If we are talking to a person who just holds a neutral attitude towards MJ the conversation would mostly be 'informational' rather than a war.

And about the media being punked. If the hoax continues in the same note as present, the media will never be punked, even after Michael's comeback. If people were to be shocked with the present state of things and how media changes information for money or other sinister reasons and realize not everything in print is gospel then the established facts should be proven wrong. There's a reason why Michael said the history books are wrong. When they come out of their illusions and know the reason for MJ faking his death, MJ would've paved way for comeback, where he'll have the opportunity to be 'heard' without any judgment but complete curiosity.
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:36:34 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 12, 2013, 02:20:39 PM
Well agreed @Thriller, at present, but hope indicates this is a work in progress.

I'm not sure non-fans will care about the reasons, and haters will just twist n distort those reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

August 12, 2013, 04:27:03 PM

I'm not sure non-fans will care about the reasons, and haters will just twist n distort those reasons.

True. Like I mentioned in another thread, when this hoax started, I believed it was done to vindicate Michael, to 'right the wrongs'. But if that was the reason for the hoax, then the 'Bam' could have materialized three years ago, when the world was still in shock over his death and the media finally wrote mostly positive about him. Now, in my opinion, that moment has passed, and we are back at square one. Too much time has passed and negative reporting is again common. I simply cannot believe that everything happening right now, is fake or part of the hoax, directed by Michael. Like I said in the other thread, I, personally, simply can't believe that Michael would put his mother and his children through this agony (like the trial).

In other words, if he doesn't have a VERY LEGITIMATE reason for this four year 'adventure', non-fans will not care and find him even more crazy, and haters will hate even more. And think about it, is it necessary to hoax your death if you have the biggest platform in the world AND the money to reveal whatever you wish to reveal. I don't care anymore if I was spoonfed the reasons, then to go through four years of hope and fear, and now starting to think that we are being duped by I don't know who.
Sorry for being so negative  :-\
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:32:43 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Andrea

August 12, 2013, 07:15:15 PM

I think when Michael BAMs it will be a huge wake-up call on many levels, and not just about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2013, 09:34:07 PM
I think when Michael BAMs it will be a huge wake-up call on many levels, and not just about Michael.

most def!

afterall we are all victims of the media, not just MJ

#lies!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Do

August 13, 2013, 01:09:35 AM

That's what I meant, if it were only for Michael, Bam should have happened MUCH earlier. Now he must have legitimate, major, worldwide other important reasons to reveal, because otherwise, this hoax makes no sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Andrea

August 13, 2013, 08:13:19 AM

I figured that was what you meant, Do.  Ever since the TDCAU TII clip was released shortly after MJ "died", I've felt that the reasons and results for MJ's hoax go far beyond Michael himself.  The 1:35 TDCAU TII clip was the only rehearsal footage available until the movie came out which was always very telling to me because there is a definite message there.  So I do see what you're saying about the length of this hoax - the longer the return, the greater the significance for the reasons behind the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
August 13, 2013, 08:59:43 AM

That's what I meant, if it were only for Michael, Bam should have happened MUCH earlier. Now he must have legitimate, major, worldwide other important reasons to reveal, because otherwise, this hoax makes no sense to me.

I figured that was what you meant, Do.  Ever since the TDCAU TII clip was released shortly after MJ "died", I've felt that the reasons and results for MJ's hoax go far beyond Michael himself.  The 1:35 TDCAU TII clip was the only rehearsal footage available until the movie came out which was always very telling to me because there is a definite message there.  So I do see what you're saying about the length of this hoax - the longer the return, the greater the significance for the reasons behind the hoax.

yeah...this is what I was talking about too...some eye-opener has to be there. Don't know how this will end up, we can only keep watching, after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

August 13, 2013, 11:43:59 AM

Thanks Andrea for your nice response! However, I must admit that I'm starting to have doubts about the whole hoax...Yes ofcourse I know about all the clues and contradictions and that there are lots and lots of things that point to a hoax. I absolutely don't deny that, nor do I deny all the hours and hard work many members have put in this investigation. I've been there too, being all ecstatic and telling friends about it (who thought I was crazy). But when it was at first mainly the family that convinced me through their behaviour and statements he was still alive, now it is mainly the family who make me doubt about that.

If Michael is hoaxing his death, sure the family must say in interviews and on twitter that indeed, he is dead. But why writing books about his death (at least by Jermaine, Katherine and La Toya) and make a profit of a lie about the 'death' of their son/brother, which I really feel is morally incorrect. Why the latest trial, why the Paris suicide attempt, just why?? They should have stayed in the shadows, keeping low profile. I have real problems with this, it is, IMO, too serious to consider this as 'clues', fake trials etc. If the trial is fake and just for the hoax, what sense does it make? If the trial is real, then the family is after money instead of justice for their son, brother, father. See, when I really think about it, then many clues do have a 'con'. We explained them as clues, but it turned out to be nothing. And if they aren't clues, is it real then? I don't think Paris would attempt suicide (confirmed by the family, so no BS story), if she was safe and cosy with her dad....what kind of clue would it be otherwise, to bring attention to suicide attempts by kids? I personally don't buy that story, there are other ways to bring this problem to people's attention. So, if it was real, then why did she do it?

Andrea, I don't get it straight out what I'm feeling right now, but it's just not adding up to me anymore. I can't keep track of the story line anymore...
I know how strong of a believer you are, so was I, and I don't want to bore you with this, I only hope I'm wrong and this is gonna end soon, but I'm afraid this hoax will have an open 'ending'....we end up like the Elvis-hoaxers... :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

paula-c

August 13, 2013, 02:28:26 PM

Thanks Andrea for your nice response! However, I must admit that I'm starting to have doubts about the whole hoax...Yes ofcourse I know about all the clues and contradictions and that there are lots and lots of things that point to a hoax. I absolutely don't deny that, nor do I deny all the hours and hard work many members have put in this investigation. I've been there too, being all ecstatic and telling friends about it (who thought I was crazy). But when it was at first mainly the family that convinced me through their behaviour and statements he was still alive, now it is mainly the family who make me doubt about that.

If Michael is hoaxing his death, sure the family must say in interviews and on twitter that indeed, he is dead. But why writing books about his death (at least by Jermaine, Katherine and La Toya) and make a profit of a lie about the 'death' of their son/brother, which I really feel is morally incorrect. Why the latest trial, why the Paris suicide attempt, just why?? They should have stayed in the shadows, keeping low profile. I have real problems with this, it is, IMO, too serious to consider this as 'clues', fake trials etc. If the trial is fake and just for the hoax, what sense does it make? If the trial is real, then the family is after money instead of justice for their son, brother, father. See, when I really think about it, then many clues do have a 'con'. We explained them as clues, but it turned out to be nothing. And if they aren't clues, is it real then? I don't think Paris would attempt suicide (confirmed by the family, so no BS story), if she was safe and cosy with her dad....what kind of clue would it be otherwise, to bring attention to suicide attempts by kids? I personally don't buy that story, there are other ways to bring this problem to people's attention. So, if it was real, then why did she do it?

Andrea, I don't get it straight out what I'm feeling right now, but it's just not adding up to me anymore. I can't keep track of the story line anymore...
I know how strong of a believer you are, so was I, and I don't want to bore you with this, I only hope I'm wrong and this is gonna end soon, but I'm afraid this hoax will have an open 'ending'....we end up like the Elvis-hoaxers... :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Already that touched upon the topic of Paris, by way of  information i public links  should not be publish these topics in the forum. Read each of the links in the next article

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

August 13, 2013, 02:59:38 PM

Andrea, I don't get it straight out what I'm feeling right now, but it's just not adding up to me óanymore. I can't keep track of the story line anymore...

Already that touched upon the topic of Paris, by way of  information i public links  should not be publish these topics in the forum. Read each of the links in the next article

Paula, I'm not sure if I understand correctly why you posted these links. Is this being discussed as a possible reason for Paris' suicide attempt? I must have missed that discussion.

But if this might be the reason, I'm even more convinced that Michael is not around anymore, because I have serious doubts that his reasons for a hoax are more important for him  than the well-being and happiness of his daughter. He would be there for her, hoax or not, heck, I'm sure that all of this would never have happened, Paris acting out on twitter (or so I read) and being in the news in such a tragic matter.

I quote this phrase from the radaronline article: "This is the last thing Michael would have wanted Paris to do, especially to keep her away from people like Sam Lutfi".

I think that speaks volumes.

But maybe you quoted the links for other reasons?
Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 04:21:39 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal