Andrea

Re: Four years later, how do you feel?
August 11, 2013, 05:28:10 PM

Ya that's how I've always seen it too, sweet.  Only so much (wrongs be righted) can be done before the BAM because not enough people will be paying attention.  After the BAM though...well, he'll have everyone's undivided attention and people WILL want to hear what he has to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 11, 2013, 05:34:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been in watch and wait mode lately, which is what usually happens to me every few months.

I miss TS.  I try to apply his "lessons" to what's going on now but I keep feeling like I'm missing something or not understanding certain things properly.

Thank you Andrea for bringing this up, I wanted to discuss applying TS's lessons, but felt quite awkward to do so given the atmosphere here right now....and I don't even know whether I should open a new thread for this.

So I was reading this TNZ blog post the other day which is basically about how the answers to this hoax had been planted 'way before' and if we concentrate enough on them, we'll get all our answers.
{ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

TNZ then posts some of the comments that were present  under a TMZ article dated 2009. I want to quote two comments :

DISAPPEARING ACT:
Fear of life – two angles.
DiLeo knows all.
TRUTH is right. Forget what you have read from the beginning.
The CONTRADICTIONS are the key.

?:
Either one of you is right and one of you is wrong, or both of you are right and both of you are wrong.
It is either a truth, lie or necessity. Each story you read is either based on fact, a lie or a necessity. It will always be one of the 3. You must decide which one it is. The truth will always be found within the contradictions themselves. The contradictions are created for an intended purpose. You need to look past the hype and scandal of each story and see the truth behind them

And so it struck me that the exercise TS made us do was to help us start with a base story and slowly add on all the information relating to it(whether it be a news article or some statement by a family member) and keep checking which one forms the "true" pattern. And because there are a lot of contradictions,  we can know, with a little brainstorming, the truth.

This is the key, password or code for knowing unknown things about the hoax.

[PS. I'm really not sure what is there for us to find out but this is my basic understanding of what we are supposed to do. Maybe we can discuss about any old issues which weren't clear at that time.]

I'm pretty sure TS and Front will come back after the BAM with all kind of explanations to fulfill their / his commitment, this artwork can't remain lame, we all believe in Michael and he can't let us down I wouldn't like to think I have thrown overboard these four years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:44:42 PM
Ya that's how I've always seen it too, sweet.  Only so much (wrongs be righted) can be done before the BAM because not enough people will be paying attention.  After the BAM though...well, he'll have everyone's undivided attention and people WILL want to hear what he has to say.

Exactly  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 11, 2013, 07:55:37 PM
LOL, I just know our paths occasionally cross first thing in my morning, but never at lunchtime! But yes, you ARE special bec! And I love how you speak your mind - when I saw the title of this thread my first thought was 'abandoned', but I didn't dare say it out loud cos it sounded too 'needy'! LOL!

Re TS - there's unfinished business there, that's what's frustrating. If he'd wrapped up all the 7's and then disappeared, things would be different. Common sense says one's belief, trust and faith in a character one only knows via the internet should be limited. I think we forgot that.

You're too cute.

But I'm not speaking my mind. I'm biting my tongue for months. I'm super dooper disappointed TS/TS_comments seemingly jumped ship. I'm disappointed Front morphed into something else and migrated to Twitter. I miss other certain personalities that used to be here all the time. I also like to think n learn (agreed with UYI). The hoax used to be interactive, so I miss those days. We used to debate and fight and trade ideas. Some very smart people called this place home and it was really cool to come hang out with them every day in my home during my Me time. Now there's a void. It was fun and I regret it's over and I regret they're gone. I feel rejected somehow. I'm such a baby but that's how I feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sandythyme

August 11, 2013, 08:31:11 PM
Hi Bec:  Did I ever tell you my family operated a "dude" ranch in the Berkshires of Massachusetts a very long thyme ago?  I could saddle 10 horses in 25 minutes, learned to ride like a crazy fool complete with barrel racing, rodeo and learned how to play pool for money????  Ahh to be young an foolish again..... On that note, I know how you feel.  I am feeling all kinds of "feelings" about the hoax.  Some like you and some a bit different.  I don't think things are over, just quiet.  Although I didn't contribute like you, I still depended on the hoax everyday and enjoyed the friendships, stories and debates.  I never put 100% of my heart into TS or Front.....Just because I wanted to protect my feelings....but looked forward to them in everyway.  I remember when we first started hearing from TS, I would get up in the morning and race to the computer....even  before I made my coffee to see if there was a redirect.  I even remember when you first joined, I thought wow, this woman is wicked smart!  Those were the days....Can't go back, must go forward, that's what I keep telling myself.   I am sure there will be something lurking around the corner in some shape or form.  What, I don't know, but I don't think this is over yet. But what a ride this has all been!  Lots of love to you Bec and everyone else out there in hoax land  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2013, 08:49:12 PM
@ uyi adore ur sign off lol Hilari!

@ all - re this thread subject. I'm still loving this place. Haven't been here 4 yrs only two. But it's been a ride. Have loved reading and interacting with you all. Huge respect for all mods and Souza!!

Lots of lil hoax communities out there, but here is the place I call my hoax home!!!

Thank you all for your brilliant minds and huge hearts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

August 11, 2013, 09:16:17 PM
Seriously though, another answer to the subject, of how do you feel four years later.

Have to say I am a bit overwhelmed by the hoax world at times. Information overload. Not talking abt the facts and investigation, more the politics and bull crap that comes along with hoax community. The hate, etc. I think I'm going to scale down my interactions on twitter. Had good intentions of having a twitter account 2 yrs ago, but it's such a life sucker. Real drainer!! And yes, I create/welcome some of it. Should never have got involved with TWTr to the extent I am. So I'm working out what I want and what I don't want. Def want to stay part of the forum, love it here. The content is quality rather than what is offered on twitter. But prob going to get off twitter and delete account in the next few days so I can choose to spend my hoaxing time here reading quality rather than readung and contributing to the dribble Twitterland. And going to unsubscribe to the dozens of hoax blogs and my countless YT hoax vid subscriptions. Just making this place my source, otherwise I just can't keep up and it's overwhelming. And I figure if anything is really really important, it will find its way to the forum and ill see it.

So yeah, I'm just simplifying to create balance. I guess 2 yrs on that's something I that I struggle with, so looking at changing that.

Huge respect for everyone here by the way!!

Edit MJDHI will be my one stop shop for hoaxing :)
Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:24:53 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

August 12, 2013, 03:27:53 AM
.....  Only so much (wrongs be righted) can be done before the BAM because not enough people will be paying attention.  After the BAM though...well, he'll have everyone's undivided attention and people WILL want to hear what he has to say.

Totally agree Andrea, that's the most sense I've read in ages!  So ..... what's he waiting for??!!   :abouttime: Bring it on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 12, 2013, 05:20:59 AM
.....  Only so much (wrongs be righted) can be done before the BAM because not enough people will be paying attention.  After the BAM though...well, he'll have everyone's undivided attention and people WILL want to hear what he has to say.

Totally agree Andrea, that's the most sense I've read in ages!  So ..... what's he waiting for??!!   :abouttime: Bring it on!

Curls I was waiting for you to agree with what Andrea and I agree  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2013, 07:19:56 AM
Just read this blog tday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login very interesting especially the pic showing that there was an imposter with a mask on pretending to be mj (apparently...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 12, 2013, 07:38:52 AM

Curls I was waiting for you to agree with what Andrea and I agree  :beerchug:

LOL, am I that predictable?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
August 12, 2013, 09:18:07 AM
if he suddenly turned up out of the blue now, he would probably be lynched - IMHO.

I don't completely agree though with Andrea, Sweetsunset and Curls.

Before Michael comes back there has to be atleast one reason with the public which they think is the real reason for him to fake his death. And when Michael comes back, they'll know there's more to the story. And this can be done with anything BOMBastic. He can do this by releasing a movie, which definitely won't be titled 'Michael Jackson etc etc' but some different movie title and mainstream hollywood actors. So people enter the movie theater expecting to watch one thing and they'll end up watching something else.

Michael just cannot come back any day, if he does so he'll become all negative. I believe that if Michael comes back all of a sudden, the non-fans will be in shock and the 'bloggers' and other such 'opinionated' people will start bashing Michael and such blogs and comments will brainwash people into believing that his faking death and then coming back is 'cheating', on his fans and that Michael is not only a weirdo but a first class lair.

There has to be one step in between which will prepare everyone for his comeback.

This is of-course my way of seeing the situation.

[PS. If MJ had to right the wrongs after his BAM he could also do that without faking his death, why so much of planning, execution, and hardwork?]
Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 09:25:08 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

August 12, 2013, 09:54:27 AM
@thriller well said. I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 12, 2013, 10:40:32 AM
I dunno. If it's wrapped up in an entertainment production of some variety (movie, magic show, stage play), that leads the viewer into realizing that everything that occurred prior (with the 'death') was the preface to said entertainment production, I think it will work just fine. People will get it in hindsight, total recall n all that. Movies do it all the time--with the story only making sense finally at the end.

Something like the cirque de solei show would work, because that show is darn near is the prelude to Bamsday already.

Non fans aren't going to be angry at MJ for faking his death because they aren't emotionally involved in the death. I think the fans will be the angriest, but they are the ones he has to worry the least about. They will huff n puff n carry on for a time, and then in the end they will be glad he's not dead. Right after they feel stupid for believing their beloved MJ was a weirdo drug addict that died like that.

Non fans will be most likely to think the whole thing is pretty awesome and daring. It will instantly change their perception of MJ.

Haters will always hate. You roll right over that and move on. A facet of non fans will become fans by being charmed and mystified by him not being dead. The rest of them will be surprised, laugh about it, and then move on. Fans will be angry, for a time, and then go back to adoring him, which they already do. Hoaxers will be relieved. 

I mean really, if you don't care about MJ, you aren't going to care if he's dead or suddenly actually alive. If you hate MJ, you can't hate him more if it turns out that he is alive. If you love MJ, him being actually alive isn't going to make you hate him, even if you're a little angry that you were 'duped'. So really, again, MJ has nothing to lose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

August 12, 2013, 10:43:59 AM
Ps. Non-fans will be angry at the Bam only if they have something to be angry about--ie. MJ used public funds to perform his hoax. Which, I think we have resoundingly debunked. If it turns out MJ has funded the entire thing start to finish and secured all the proper permissions and authorities prior, which I think we have also proved is entirely plausible, no one has anything to be angry about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions