curls

Re: Four years later, how do you feel?
August 09, 2013, 03:00:31 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have my crabby pants on and I've about had it up to here. TS and TIAI turned into nothing, TS_comments and the levels n signs turned into nothing, Front turned into nothing, everything turns into nothing. How can this be nothing? MJ didn't die that way. I swear to god I didn't make this all up in my head.

No bec, you didn't make all this up, but the 'turning into nothing' stuff is frustrating, to say the the least. Does kinda make one wonder what else will turn into nothing and that then begs the question, what the heck was all this for? If there is not a totally public world wide righting of wrongs and truthing of lies then MJ's legacy NOW is far worse than when he 'died'.  It's not even about the music anymore - like you said, it's all drugs and child molestation. Unless he's happy for that to be the outcome, there has to be more to come. I have many unanswered questions which make me uncomfortable about many things these days but I cannot believe this is the end - this isn't 'nothing'. It has to be just one of those quiet, dark periods, you know, the ones where a certain member used to come along with whispers and a light!

We really sound like an ungrateful bunch right now - crabby pants indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 09, 2013, 11:55:22 AM
Hoax? What hoax? All we have is continuing stories of drug addiction and child molestation. What a legacy. Weeeeeeeeeeee.

Yesssss.

I do believe (obviously) that MJ knows how to keep an audience in tune or tuned in, but he's losing me here. Maybe because I get distracted easily. But I'm surprised I lasted this long, kudos to me...well I guess not anymore  :icon_e_confused:

This is not even the worst of it...I will dread the day this hoax is officially over...it will be worse than what we are feeling now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 09, 2013, 05:02:42 PM
I have my crabby pants on and I've about had it up to here. TS and TIAI turned into nothing, TS_comments and the levels n signs turned into nothing, Front turned into nothing, everything turns into nothing. How can this be nothing? MJ didn't die that way. I swear to god I didn't make this all up in my head.

No bec, you didn't make all this up, but the 'turning into nothing' stuff is frustrating, to say the the least. Does kinda make one wonder what else will turn into nothing and that then begs the question, what the heck was all this for? If there is not a totally public world wide righting of wrongs and truthing of lies then MJ's legacy NOW is far worse than when he 'died'.  It's not even about the music anymore - like you said, it's all drugs and child molestation. Unless he's happy for that to be the outcome, there has to be more to come. I have many unanswered questions which make me uncomfortable about many things these days but I cannot believe this is the end - this isn't 'nothing'. It has to be just one of those quiet, dark periods, you know, the ones where a certain member used to come along with whispers and a light!

We really sound like an ungrateful bunch right now - crabby pants indeed!

Agree, this is a static moment , but in these four years we have had other but we always have been here, and I think that is what we must continue to do... It's all for L.O.V.E.   :moonwalk_: :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

August 09, 2013, 07:27:51 PM
Hoax? What hoax? All we have is continuing stories of drug addiction and child molestation. What a legacy. Weeeeeeeeeeee.

Yesssss.

I do believe (obviously) that MJ knows how to keep an audience in tune or tuned in, but he's losing me here. Maybe because I get distracted easily. But I'm surprised I lasted this long, kudos to me...well I guess not anymore  :icon_e_confused:

This is not even the worst of it...I will dread the day this hoax is officially over...it will be worse than what we are feeling now.

Loosing me too.

The end of the hoax trail is MJ being fawned over and worshiped by his stalker fans on Twitter? Let down.

Gee n here I thought we actually had to use our brains to figure out some puzzle. I guess that's the part I made up in my head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 10, 2013, 06:05:09 AM

Yesssss.

Loosing me too.

The end of the hoax trail is MJ being fawned over and worshiped by his stalker fans on Twitter? Let down.

Gee n here I thought we actually had to use our brains to figure out some puzzle. I guess that's the part I made up in my head.

Bec if you mean by stalkers the ones that are sending love to Front/Michael in a daily basis then you can call me stalker I don't care because I know Michael is revealing piece by piece to us as Kenny Ortega said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

August 10, 2013, 06:17:36 AM
Revealing what piece by piece? Once you know it's him, what else is there to know by that format? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

August 10, 2013, 06:45:15 AM
Bec, I wonder if it's just that our (as in the forum's) time has passed. We saw the inconsistencies, did the investigating and found out long ago that MJ is alive and that he was posting here. What more is there to do here? We've spoken before about the tendency to inflate this site's importance - I reckon he's had his fun/done his job here and has simply moved on. MJDHI will become an interesting archive of our investigations, not an active site - which is kind of how I get the feeling Souza has wanted it to be for quite some time. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, Souza)

BUT, like I said earlier, the hoax isn't done yet - even if we are.  And things could change in an instant ....... or not!

EDIT: P.S. Aren't you normally asleep at this time? Having trouble sleeping? xxx zzz
Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:48:57 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
August 10, 2013, 10:43:30 AM
Revealing what piece by piece? Once you know it's him, what else is there to know by that format?

+1

Bec, I wonder if it's just that our (as in the forum's) time has passed. We saw the inconsistencies, did the investigating and found out long ago that MJ is alive and that he was posting here. What more is there to do here? We've spoken before about the tendency to inflate this site's importance - I reckon he's had his fun/done his job here and has simply moved on. MJDHI will become an interesting archive of our investigations, not an active site - which is kind of how I get the feeling Souza has wanted it to be for quite some time. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, Souza)

BUT, like I said earlier, the hoax isn't done yet - even if we are.  And things could change in an instant ....... or not!

So we do all the "heavy lifting" here in forum and for what?

"Gee, thanks for taking precious time away from your families/lives and burning out all your brain cells setting all this up for me. I'm going back to being worshipped by my adoring fans now...hope you all had fun?!" 

:WTF:

Granted, we all came here willingly....but for it to end this way would seem pretty You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if that's the case.
Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 03:44:11 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 10, 2013, 01:49:18 PM

I've been in watch and wait mode lately, which is what usually happens to me every few months. 

I miss TS.  I try to apply his "lessons" to what's going on now but I keep feeling like I'm missing something or not understanding certain things properly. 

I don't think Front abandoned the forum but rather expanded his audience.  And when has one forum been able to hang onto Michael indefinitely?  I think it's a bit unfair to lump everyone who tweets him into the stalker fan/ass kisser category.  Much of the hoax investigation has moved to twitter, I find it harder to keep up there but that's just me.  Front made himself more available by going to twitter and those who wish to participate, do.  And naturally there is going to be all sorts of personalities there. 

I still find myself quite intrigued with the little mysteries that seem to go on in the hoax world, things I notice but can't quite put my finger on or just choose not to say anything.

The lack of stain-removal, the misconceptions and continuous lies about MJ, etc is what's most frustrating.  I don't know how righting the wrongs will be achieved but my not knowing doesn't mean it won't happen. Changing perceptions is not easy but it's certainly not impossible.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 10, 2013, 09:08:08 PM

EDIT: P.S. Aren't you normally asleep at this time? Having trouble sleeping? xxx zzz

Nope, up ungodly early for horse show.

I miss TS too. He made me think. It's boring now. Yes I am whining. Yes it is unbecoming. No I don't care very much. I hate when people come into your life with a flourish and then disappear with no explanation. I guess I have abandonment issues.

Ps. @curls, cute that you noticed I was off routine! Thanks, I feel special.
Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 09:09:20 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

August 11, 2013, 02:42:58 AM
LOL, I just know our paths occasionally cross first thing in my morning, but never at lunchtime! But yes, you ARE special bec! And I love how you speak your mind - when I saw the title of this thread my first thought was 'abandoned', but I didn't dare say it out loud cos it sounded too 'needy'! LOL!

Re TS - there's unfinished business there, that's what's frustrating. If he'd wrapped up all the 7's and then disappeared, things would be different. Common sense says one's belief, trust and faith in a character one only knows via the internet should be limited. I think we forgot that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
August 11, 2013, 03:31:00 AM
I've been in watch and wait mode lately, which is what usually happens to me every few months.

I miss TS.  I try to apply his "lessons" to what's going on now but I keep feeling like I'm missing something or not understanding certain things properly.

Thank you Andrea for bringing this up, I wanted to discuss applying TS's lessons, but felt quite awkward to do so given the atmosphere here right now....and I don't even know whether I should open a new thread for this.

So I was reading this TNZ blog post the other day which is basically about how the answers to this hoax had been planted 'way before' and if we concentrate enough on them, we'll get all our answers.
{ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

TNZ then posts some of the comments that were present  under a TMZ article dated 2009. I want to quote two comments :

DISAPPEARING ACT:
Fear of life – two angles.
DiLeo knows all.
TRUTH is right. Forget what you have read from the beginning.
The CONTRADICTIONS are the key.

?:
Either one of you is right and one of you is wrong, or both of you are right and both of you are wrong.
It is either a truth, lie or necessity. Each story you read is either based on fact, a lie or a necessity. It will always be one of the 3. You must decide which one it is. The truth will always be found within the contradictions themselves. The contradictions are created for an intended purpose. You need to look past the hype and scandal of each story and see the truth behind them

And so it struck me that the exercise TS made us do was to help us start with a base story and slowly add on all the information relating to it(whether it be a news article or some statement by a family member) and keep checking which one forms the "true" pattern. And because there are a lot of contradictions,  we can know, with a little brainstorming, the truth.

This is the key, password or code for knowing unknown things about the hoax.

[PS. I'm really not sure what is there for us to find out but this is my basic understanding of what we are supposed to do. Maybe we can discuss about any old issues which weren't clear at that time.]
Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:32:01 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Datroot

August 11, 2013, 04:27:12 AM
My take on this is that we have been given enough to make our own minds up and he's moved on to other people.     The world thinks MJ is dead and I guess that's the way he wants it.  He just wants his fans to have enough doubt to believe he's still around somewhere and that's enough for him.  In reality, if he suddenly turned up out of the blue now, he would probably be lynched - IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 11, 2013, 09:05:58 AM

Nope, up ungodly early for horse show.

I miss TS too. He made me think. It's boring now. Yes I am whining. Yes it is unbecoming. No I don't care very much. I hate when people come into your life with a flourish and then disappear with no explanation. I guess I have abandonment issues.

Ps. @curls, cute that you noticed I was off routine! Thanks, I feel special.

I feel the same.
Haha 'abandonment issues'...the hoax is where mine started and it gave me a few other side effects, which I'd take on just for this hoax.

Yes front has moved onto a 'bigger platform' but what is it that he is exactly doing? He does post little vague visions here and there and other times he is, I don't know mentoring people, helping people, which is great. But how does this help get the hoax out there or attract more people to the hoax, most of the people he talks to are believers already.

Yes we've established that MJ is alive, but how is that supposed to mean that our part/fun is over? We established that in the first year of the hoax, did we not? We have done other things besides then with TS and what not but now we've plateaued.

Briefly what we have done in the hoax;

MJ's death - looking into the hoax, did he fake his death?
TS interaction - establishing how and why MJ faked his death (although nothing concrete, like what was 'promised') and backing it up with things that could possible hold up in court (maybe)
CM trial - establishing the events of MJ's death/life. Whether the trial was real/fake, possible sting. Made for extremely good cable.
Miscellanous articles, videos, tweets etc (throughout this hoax)- hints/clues into the potential why's of the hoax, how's of the hoax...further establishing that there was indeed a hoax.
AEG Trial - possibly/most likely real trial for vindication...dragging out, like A LOT. Not televised, so hard to focus a lot on the trial itself (for me anyway, I like (prefer) moving pictures). Out of court circus (for our entertainment, well mine anyway) during this (still ongoing) trial.

So through all these monumental events we have been tested and challenged emotionally (def. not physically as behind a computer usually requires sitting (well more so an obligation, but I mean who wants to stand)) and intellectually etc.

I miss these days, the long TS posts, the sifting of information, the trolls (some) who tried to rattle the cage (don't judge, at least it tested us (somewhat) and provided some entertainment), TS's numerology (even though I suck at the numbers game)...and more.

I'm not demanding anything and I don't want to be wanted and I'm neither begging, I just want to think and learn. Sudden change isn't always the best. And it certainly isn't in the case of an addict. If an addict decides to completely stop the next day, how would that work out? Isn't it a process? I just don't think we are made in a way where we can keep going in one direction or continue a habit for a long period of time and then have to break the habit and switch off like that.

P.S: Sorry for the amount of (brackets) --- this one, which was not necessary.

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm whining, but maybe I am...just feels like lag...sorry!
Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 09:08:18 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 11, 2013, 04:59:15 PM

I miss TS.  I try to apply his "lessons" to what's going on now but I keep feeling like I'm missing something or not understanding certain things properly.

I don't think Front abandoned the forum but rather expanded his audience.  And when has one forum been able to hang onto Michael indefinitely?  I think it's a bit unfair to lump everyone who tweets him into the stalker fan/ass kisser category.  Much of the hoax investigation has moved to twitter, I find it harder to keep up there but that's just me.  Front made himself more available by going to twitter and those who wish to participate, do.  And naturally there is going to be all sorts of personalities there.

I still find myself quite intrigued with the little mysteries that seem to go on in the hoax world, things I notice but can't quite put my finger on or just choose not to say anything.

The lack of stain-removal, the misconceptions and continuous lies about MJ, etc is what's most frustrating.  I don't know how righting the wrongs will be achieved but my not knowing doesn't mean it won't happen. Changing perceptions is not easy but it's certainly not impossible.

The righting the wrongs issue that IMO is the most important thing of the hoax won't be shown until after BAM happens it won't ever happen before it so I think we have to just wait and see how everything unfolds because maybe the BAM is just the beginning of the righting the wrongs and these will be righted during the coming years.
Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 05:15:31 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions