Re: Four years later, how do you feel?
August 02, 2013, 01:49:15 PM
I feel...crazy haha

I've been here since day one, promised that I'd be here til the end. But sometimes I wonder if I'm just crazy and unable to deal with the fact that he is gone. Then I think about the ridiculous inconsistencies and realize that I can't be totally crazy. I love and miss him more every single day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 02, 2013, 03:43:34 PM
Ijustcantstoplovingu all my all my best wishes and My L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:

Here there is all the L.O.V.E. power of Michael... after four years we are always here..and this is a masterpiece guys!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

August 03, 2013, 08:19:21 AM
How do I feel after 4 years!? Good question?

There is only one answer!

I'm still here because I believe! I believe in Hope LOVE and a better tomorrow!
This can only happen if we stand as one and fight for what we BELEIVE!

MICHAEL is showing us the way! a way to the right road to discover the right and wrongs of this world! To FIGHT for justice and live in a world of peace and love!

Michael is here with us and I'm sure he knows every ones feelings!

Hes just waiting for the right time! No one knows what that is? but waiting is the prize that we all Win

Knowing and Believing he is ALIVE!

KEEP THE FAITH♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 03, 2013, 10:38:45 AM
Currently? Bored.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

LUNA

August 03, 2013, 11:55:21 AM

if there won't be an (happy) end (and i hope i'm totally wrong),this (and all the other 1s in web) forum will be 1 of the last mikael's gift 2 us,2gether with "tii";this death (or this fakedeath) would be the way he's found 4 seeing us unite and 2gether 4 the truth. 

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

hopi

August 03, 2013, 04:40:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Currently? Bored.

That's why I'm out in the garden all day and not in front of the computerscreen  :LolLolLolLol:

:computer-losy-smiley:

:bearhug: <--- for all those who still come here!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

August 04, 2013, 06:28:34 AM
Currently? Bored.

That's why I'm out in the garden all day and not in front of the computerscreen  :LolLolLolLol:

Neither am I but I'm still bored - wish something would happen to make us all sit up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

curls

August 04, 2013, 08:08:49 AM
Yup, hard not to keep checking in here just in case something interesting has come up, but really I think this place is past it's 'best before' date, it's done it's job, proved what needed to be proved and got as far as it's going to with it's investigations, and there's nothing left to do but sit around in the waiting room - or get out and do something more worthwhile with life!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
August 04, 2013, 08:14:01 AM
Currently? Bored.

Neither am I but I'm still bored - wish something would happen to make us all sit up.

+1

I guess for me this journey has been a lot like falling in love.

The beginning was so exciting and intense, I couldn't wait to rush home to read and investigate the latest developments. I was always learning something new and it has helped me to see the world (and Michael) differently.  :icon_e_geek:

Now, four years later, this journey has settled into this cozy, comfortable routine. Gone are the "butterflies" and the rush of excitement, but it's been replaced with a calm security, of knowing what you know to be true.

I do get frustrated and impatient from time to time, but my belief hasn't changed. :icon_cool:

Like anything in life, we all just have to wait and see what happens. I'm still very glad for the experience.  :icon_e_smile:

Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:16:41 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oyan

August 04, 2013, 11:34:54 AM
That awful, terrible, :screaming-7365: frightening pain. :over-react-smiley:..finally is gone, finally, left.  But I know I will always have that longing....always.

What are you talking about?? This is a beLIEvers Forum, are you a beLIEver??  :icon_e_confused:

I said the 'intense pain' is GONE...  I long for answers.  Get it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2013, 12:05:40 PM

Wow....maybe I just see things all differently.  Not once in this entire adventure have I been bored.  I think MJ would be so sad to read that.  It's been
an amazing adventure, and still is to this day.  Clues have been planted and found.  Leads have been followed.  But I still believe, the best is yet to come.
It's no surprise to me things seem slower than before.  But really, I don't think they are.  It's just that things are not on a silver platter, so to speak. 
It was TS or Front who posted the picture of the rear-view mirror.  I always took that to mean things are clearer looking back.  Once you have traveled
down a road, you know what it looks like.  But more important, you know where the bumps are and where the smooth parts are.  You can look back see
what parts of that road were important to pay attention to, and what parts you can ignore.  Learn from the past...the journey.
This down time, or waiting time, is just another twist.  It's not a slow period by any means.  The AEG trial has yielded much information as to the comical
viewpoint.  If Murray's trial was a circus, this AEG trial is comedy of errors.  Just a couple of days ago, the lawyers were making faces at each other and
complaining to the judge.  OK, in what realm of court does that ever happen....it's hilarious to read these things.  It's not about gaining classic clues
anymore.  It's about seeing the media, lawyers and other snakes involved for what they are....farcical.  In order to do that,  I had to search out and expand
how I learn things.  That's why I have been on twitter much lately.  It's an open book at times....the court reporting is so funny at times.  ABC7courts is very
entertaining with their reporting.....like a book at times.  Don't be bored and give up...it's the last thing MJ would want right now.  Expand yourself anyway
you can.  If you can't twitter, follow things through the media......it's all out there and never boring.  Don't sit back and expect things to be like they were
4 years ago....clues everywhere.  I don't believe that will happen.  If I had only one word to choose about how I feel after 4 years, it would be:
changed.

I hope and pray you guys can find a way not to be bored.  You are some of the most brilliant minds throughout the hoax.  Don't give up whatever you do!
Stick with it and find a way that is interesting for you to keep going.  I only say these things because I truly have come to believe that the hoax
community needs to stick together.  We are getting smaller and smaller.  I believe that's for a reason......that reason is pure MJ. 

Blessings & LOVE Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2013, 12:11:38 PM
Hi every one !

I fell that... on the december 31 of this year I will totally stop believing if we don't have soon his comeback or a clear end of the Hoax.

Sorry to disapointe you despite I'm here since 2009...

Cheers from France, have a good summer day !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

August 04, 2013, 12:35:23 PM
Speaking solely for myself, you won't ever disappoint me.........
it is totally your viewpoint, one I respect fully. 

Cheers as well......I wish I was in a Paris cafe right now.....Paris is one of my very favorite places in the world! : )
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 04, 2013, 05:05:57 PM
Although I will always be here, not to wait for the return of Mike with anxiety but to be near him and support him  :bearhug:
I think this is important for Michael, but, I admit, the great adventure is difficult   :moonwalk_:

L.O.V.E. you all !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 04, 2013, 05:39:11 PM
Wishing I totally agree with you I don't feel bored because anything regarding Michael it's boring to me, I agree Michael wouldn't like us to say we are bored or the hoax is finished, take a look at twitter out there which is being exciting furthermore AEG trial is being very telling about what we all have been talking during these years that all it's just a Hollywood movie production and everybody is playing their role, everything/everyone has it's timing and every story seems to be fine geared, the mere fact that Conrad Murray is gonna be released next October 28 says it all we all agreed that Michael would never return until CM was released from prison so here we go let's wait until the end of October ➡ October 28 CM' released and TII released ➡ October 31 Halloween, I feel BAM is coming and all masks will fall down  :elvis-1405:
Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 10:54:10 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions