Jos

Re: Four years later, how do you feel?
August 04, 2013, 06:26:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow....maybe I just see things all differently.  Not once in this entire adventure have I been bored.  I think MJ would be so sad to read that.  It's been
an amazing adventure, and still is to this day.  Clues have been planted and found.  Leads have been followed.  But I still believe, the best is yet to come.
It's no surprise to me things seem slower than before.  But really, I don't think they are.  It's just that things are not on a silver platter, so to speak. 
It was TS or Front who posted the picture of the rear-view mirror.  I always took that to mean things are clearer looking back.  Once you have traveled
down a road, you know what it looks like.  But more important, you know where the bumps are and where the smooth parts are.  You can look back see
what parts of that road were important to pay attention to, and what parts you can ignore.  Learn from the past...the journey.
This down time, or waiting time, is just another twist.  It's not a slow period by any means.  The AEG trial has yielded much information as to the comical
viewpoint.  If Murray's trial was a circus, this AEG trial is comedy of errors.  Just a couple of days ago, the lawyers were making faces at each other and
complaining to the judge.  OK, in what realm of court does that ever happen....it's hilarious to read these things.  It's not about gaining classic clues
anymore.  It's about seeing the media, lawyers and other snakes involved for what they are....farcical.  In order to do that,  I had to search out and expand
how I learn things.  That's why I have been on twitter much lately.  It's an open book at times....the court reporting is so funny at times.  ABC7courts is very
entertaining with their reporting.....like a book at times.  Don't be bored and give up...it's the last thing MJ would want right now.  Expand yourself anyway
you can.  If you can't twitter, follow things through the media......it's all out there and never boring.  Don't sit back and expect things to be like they were
4 years ago....clues everywhere.  I don't believe that will happen.  If I had only one word to choose about how I feel after 4 years, it would be:
changed.

I hope and pray you guys can find a way not to be bored.  You are some of the most brilliant minds throughout the hoax.  Don't give up whatever you do!
Stick with it and find a way that is interesting for you to keep going.  I only say these things because I truly have come to believe that the hoax
community needs to stick together.  We are getting smaller and smaller.  I believe that's for a reason......that reason is pure MJ. 

Blessings & LOVE Always

Yep.... Otherwise we he can't fit us all inside the Neverland Ranch  :icon_albino:

On a serious note....:  Totally agree with you!

But I do think now is the time that the pure investigations has stopped.
Topics like  Front's (@frontback777), needs to be back open IMO. To give us the possibility to talk on this forum.
I feel more and more people abandon this forum and go directly to him (Front)  on twitter and talk to eachother afterwards, because we don't had that possibility here anymore. And to me that's a shame, because now, we can't talk with all of us. because (talking about myself) I don't follow everybode for example.
With that topic back online, everyone can talk with everyone.

But hey, I'm still here and I will be here when until this forum will be closed :) (Hopefully it wouldn't, so we can connect with eachother from time to time, when we want.

So to answer the question of the topic starter:  I feel changed and blessed. Eitherway thanks to this hoax and thanks to many people of this community.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
August 04, 2013, 06:31:03 PM
Hi Guys

Well 4 years and Im still here, not as much unfortunately of late as have been undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer since February 13, and spent much time either in bed due to the treatment or in hospital, treatment has worked well and am now waiting for surgery to be done.  I will then hopefully to catch up for all the lost time.

I am quietly confident that our day will come, probably not before the end of the trial.  Im sure there will be a BAM when the time is right.  This last 4 years has been very educational, I now see the world through new eyes thanks to MJ.

I have always said I would be here till the end, and that is my intention still.

Love and hugs to you all.

:bearhug:

Ijustcantstoplovingu Hello! Sorry to hear you're in treatment, I hope the surgery very soon, and thus achieve full recovery. You're right these four years we change the vision of the world, and that's great, we learned that not everything you see is as we have, and I am deeply grateful to Michael, not only as the man who joined us on this adventure, but achieving that thousands of hearts, feel that all is not lost.
There are many people who were alone (I'm one of them) and love anime Michael made ​​me to be part of what is now a family # MJFam, among all has formed a bond of friendship, understanding, mutual support, when one falls into despair.
I can say that this experience filled me with the heart, I am another person, and although we do not know, I feel you do not need to know what the face of each, know your hearts and opinions. Sometimes we disagree, but we accept and tolerate other thinks differently.
I feel that something big may happen, dream about it every day, my heart is helpless and increasingly sure MJ is leading us. God bless each and every one, and I promise that when Michael decides, I will be there.            :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 04, 2013, 08:03:20 PM

But I do think now is the time that the pure investigations has stopped.
Topics like  Front's (@frontback777), needs to be back open IMO. To give us the possibility to talk on this forum.
I feel more and more people abandon this forum and go directly to him (Front)  on twitter and talk to eachother afterwards, because we don't had that possibility here anymore. And to me that's a shame, because now, we can't talk with all of us. because (talking about myself) I don't follow everybode for example.
With that topic back online, everyone can talk with everyone.

Well that thread was deleted. Any member is free to start a discussion of their choosing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 05, 2013, 01:06:45 AM
A thread about how we feel...great.

I feel that I love Michael. But I took a one year break from MJ's music and from this forum.
As about the hoax, I feel like I still believe his death doesn't make sense. And I still believe MJ is capable of faking his death and living in hiding for a long period of time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2013, 04:42:51 PM
I believe it's natural to feel bored sometime and to care for our personnal life (for those of us who still have one  :LolLolLolLol:)

it's important to stay BALANCED in life. How many people came here night and day, becoming crazy about everything, some of them even forgetting about their familly, their friends, forget to have diner, just to stay in front of some stupid countdown announcing MJ's BAM. We all saw this people becoming "out of limit" close to nervous breakdown about how much they invested themselves, way too much...

It's very important to hold, to last in time. It's 4 years and we still have no idea how long. i don't even think he would come back, so i'm fine with "waiting" lol it doesn't change much for me. I told myself i think he is alive, and now i'm fine with him doing whatever he needs to do. It's his life. (Though i's feel better if i knew anything, i'm just human after all lol)

I don't think it's important to be there "always". The most important is for Michael to feel we're still here, whenever he needs to make sure of it.
I don't read everything or come everyday, but there's not a single day i don't have him back of my mind.

It's here and it's never gonna leave.
Even after I die, I suspect my spirit might be floating in some kind of dream in which i'm with MJ. Some looooooooooong eternal dream loool
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

bec

August 07, 2013, 12:00:58 AM
@sunset, agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

August 07, 2013, 03:24:19 AM
Front/Michael isn't banned, as far as I'm aware he's free to join in any thread - it's just the rest of us talking about him that's banned! Souza's place, Souza's rules - she has given her reasons, which we have to respect.
Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:24:58 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

August 07, 2013, 04:59:27 AM
I have less confidence in a comeback. When this whole adventure started, I never thought that it would last soooo long! Good work needs time I guess....but a comeback....I don't know if this will ever happen anymore.

Front/Michael isn't banned, as far as I'm aware he's free to join in any thread - it's just the rest of us talking about him that's banned! Souza's place, Souza's rules - she has given her reasons, which we have to respect.

Obviously I missed this one! I'm not a Front follower (I'm not on twitter), but why is the thread deleted and aren't we 'allowed' to discuss Front? Does someone have a link of the reasons why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Jos

August 07, 2013, 05:27:23 AM
@sunset, my point exactly. To me he (Front) = the man himself :-)

But, @curls is absolutely right. So we have to deal with it. Even though people as @Do now missing the oppertunity to follow everything.
But we can't change Souza's rules, we have to respect that and that's fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

iLoveyoumore

August 07, 2013, 05:29:01 AM
I'm feeling very confident about the BAM and da whole troot especially now when Murray will soon be released. Can't wait to hear what he has to say   :icon_cool:

Obviously I missed this one! I'm not a Front follower (I'm not on twitter), but why is the thread deleted and aren't we 'allowed' to discuss Front? Does someone have a link of the reasons why?

Front can still post anywhere he wants, he doesn't need his own thread to do that.
Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 05:32:12 AM by iLoveyoumore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Do

August 07, 2013, 06:15:39 AM
I'm feeling very confident about the BAM and da whole troot especially now when Murray will soon be released. Can't wait to hear what he has to say   :icon_cool:

Front can still post anywhere he wants, he doesn't need his own thread to do that.

Thank you for the link, going to read now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

curls

August 07, 2013, 07:22:04 AM
@Do, I think it all boils down to Front threads, historically, turning into embarrassing, ass kissing (to quote Souza's words!) 'fan' fests, much like what's going on (with some people) on Twitter. That's a real shame and shows little respect for the man, but there we are. He's obviously happy over on Twitter, so maybe it's just me seeing things from a different perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

August 07, 2013, 07:45:58 AM
@Do, I think it all boils down to Front threads, historically, turning into embarrassing, ass kissing (to quote Souza's words!) 'fan' fests, much like what's going on (with some people) on Twitter. That's a real shame and shows little respect for the man, but there we are. He's obviously happy over on Twitter, so maybe it's just me seeing things from a different perspective.

I agree. Some people on twitter are being pathetic (and creepy) to get noticed by Front. And he seems to enjoy the ass kissing there. So it's good imo it will not continue here too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

August 07, 2013, 08:38:17 AM
Tired
Funny. I read the thread title and immediately thought the same word you posted, RK: Tired. Then I clicked on your post. :icon_lol:

:LolLolLolLol:   when i read the topic & thought about it i sighed and then thought TIRED.  i can't believe after all this time i still come back (though i don't post much).  it must be L.O.V.E.   LUV U MIKE,  ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
August 07, 2013, 09:15:40 AM

I agree. Some people on twitter are being pathetic (and creepy) to get noticed by Front. And he seems to enjoy the ass kissing there. So it's good imo it will not continue here too.

+1

I think it's just become too much of a distraction.  True there is a 50/50 chance it is Michael...but there is also a 50/50 chance it's not. :icon_neutral:

The focus is therefore put on Front....not the hoax... which is an issue for me. :icon_e_confused:

To me, letters to the "estate" going after "fake MJ's" and subsequently Souza shutting down the thread on Front's twitter speaks volumes. 

No one is going to shut Front down on twitter because he does not claim to be MJ....He never has!.

He has never misrepresented himself.

PEOPLE JUST DRAW THEIR OWN CONCLUSION AS TO WHO THEY THINK HE IS.

Does it make him a fraud because that's what people choose to see? Nope!

What he's doing may be sneaky, but not illegal. :icon_cool:

As for the hoax...I haven't seen anything from Fronts tweets of late that are remotely helpful to the hoax.  While his messages are positive/uplifting, it seems to have become more of an "adoration account"  for his followers. :bowdown:

THIS OF COURSE IS JUST MY OPINION!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...sorry to stray off topic.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:40:56 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions