suspicious mind

perhaps paris is only dabbling in some of that legal fiction that pearls peter pan was referring  to . :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

This is no 'deposition!!'  It's more like a talk show chat with the host joking with the guest.  Since when does the deponent offer up information without being asked for it?  Since when does the lawyer chuckle with the deponent about an incident of substance? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is no 'deposition!!'  It's more like a talk show chat with the host joking with the guest.  Since when does the deponent offer up information without being asked for it?  Since when does the lawyer chuckle with the deponent about an incident of substance? 

I know what you mean...it seems very informal.  This is more what a deposition should look like:

I use this only as an example...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNYz0GG8gZM[/youtube]

I also noticed this video snippet which includes Prince. According to the reporter it seems they are contradicting Kai Chases testimony which was given recently. Why would the attorneys present their case with conflicting view points? I would think it hurts their case rather than help.  :suspect:

What the heck is going on? :icon_e_confused:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Spa6-IY5Fw[/youtube]
Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:41:19 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

umm and we have seen michael disposed a few times. but from murray we get an audio in a very noisy place and no video , correct?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Agree, but .... deposition of children should be a more relaxed, 'informal' situation than with adults.  In fact, wasn't there a complaint about the harsh treatment of ?Prince in his deposition, i.e. they weren't taking his young age into account?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions