Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 11, 2013, 12:20:24 AM
I listened to TMZ live the other day talking about this incident.  A lady called in and said that she see Paris all the time at the park and she seems so happy.  Harvey then talks about how Paris is a cheerleader and how Paris is online talking about her makeup, etc... how can one seem so happy and be so dark at the same time.  All it made me think of was MJ and his drugs.  How everyone was wondering that how could MJ be so happy and so on spot on with his dance routines, yet be on drugs at the same time.  Just another parallel...
Here's the video, starts at around 6:38...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't judge me because I sin differently than you.

Do

June 11, 2013, 12:52:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bec, there could be another possibility: Michael is alive but not with his children. And Paris attempted suicide in an effort to get Michael back home premarurely so she can 'join' him. Or she want to join him at the place he is staying/hiding. Anyway, this could be the cry for help to Michael to be with her and her brothers again.

Do, I'm so sorry I forgot to comment earlier, you have a good point, this a reasonable explanation for the apparent paradox. However, as Aussie said, I too do not believe MJ hasn't been with his children this whole time. I have no reason to believe that and because MJ has always been an attentive and doting (and ever-present!) father, I have to extend to him the benefit of the doubt that he still is.

Bec, I don't believe he was/is away from his children either and if so, that he is accessible to them all the time. But ofcourse there is a big difference if someone is accessible as in being physically there, or only accessible by phone or skype or whatever. Then I could see that Paris wants him 'home' after 4 years.
But it occured to me as a possibility when I read your question:
To all who think it's real, how do you rectify the report that she stated that she wanted to "join Dad"?

That doesn't mean, as some seem to think, that I believe this is what's going on. It's only an explanation of the paradox :smiley-vault-misc-150:
Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:57:37 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

curls

June 11, 2013, 01:09:02 AM
Off topic - can someone who knows about Twitter tell me if everything you tweet is open to the whole world or is there a facility for having your account only available to a select few of your own choosing? TIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 11, 2013, 01:13:56 AM
Curls, I also loved your post! As well as Aussie's, Bec's...
I certainly feel I've crossed personal boundaries since 2009 summer; I've called it being stretched in my thinking (sometimes I would agonize about stuff while laying in bed). I don't think you're even aware of the restrictive way of thinking coming from the way you've been raised and your environment, until you research it a little and discuss with others who think differently. I'm thankful to MJ and the people on this forum for this!

There have been many hints that MJ may have been with his kids these 4 years a lot (at least as much as they need to be happy and feeling loved by him).

1) KJ buying 4 sleeping bags; who knows where MJ took his kids for 'camping' the odd time.
2)The kids were seen leaving their marshal arts class one time, with a major attempt at shielding 'someone' from view.
3)The MJ tribute show, Blanket said he'd like to introduce his father, and Paris 'corrected' him.
4)MJ's been 'tapdancing' up in his old room at the Hayvenhurst house.
5)A report from people on the east coast that a family identical to MJ and kids were seen at the beach house owned by the former CEO Pepsi, for about a week.
6)A variety of times the Jacksons have talked of MJ being there in person (assuming non-believing take it as being in deceased spirit).
7)We hoaxers are pretty sure we saw him at: his memorial, funeral (in car), X-factor show, and on and on.
I really believe that all the occasions we saw MJ mobbed by fans and paps were times he was deliberately giving them attention. But anytime he wishes to remain incognito, then no one has a clue he's been there. He's practiced for enough years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2013, 01:58:56 AM
Gwynned, you mentioned “Through my Violence”  in WYBT might be a hint at some of the things that might be done during this hoax. I really liked that idea… I think a few days ago I also mentioned “The Ugly/Unconventional” in the hoax reminds me of the line on the Scary track “I’ll be grotesque before your eyes”

I also just thought of the “Ugly” when I was listening to Invincible as I do every day on my way to work this morning. In Whatever Happens… “Afraid that what they been doin’s not right”
Threatened lyrics…. “And when you scream its coz of me…"

Jmo, but the notion of events that are unpleasant or that cross boundaries has been stamped into many a MJ track, when you think of it…  Not saying that it’s all relating to Paris story, but that in general, many of his lyrics were a pre-empt  that there is going to be some boundary crossing and some unconventional things, that may make people uncomfortable and perhaps raise the question of ethics or test peoples comfort zones.

Would we expect anything less from MJ. The reason he has dominated the decades is because he is at the absolute height of pushing boundaries. The boundaries that others dare not cross.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Jos

June 11, 2013, 02:17:29 AM
Off topic - can someone who knows about Twitter tell me if everything you tweet is open to the whole world or is there a facility for having your account only available to a select few of your own choosing? TIA

You can choose to use your twitter account private. You can change this in your profile settings.
Otherwise everything you write is there for the world to see.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

curls

June 11, 2013, 02:40:15 AM
Jmo, but the notion of events that are unpleasant or that cross boundaries has been stamped into many a MJ track, when you think of it…  Not saying that it’s all relating to Paris story, but that in general, many of his lyrics were a pre-empt  that there is going to be some boundary crossing and some unconventional things, that may make people uncomfortable and perhaps raise the question of ethics or test peoples comfort zones.

This is true - and as you say, Invincible is loaded with examples.

@Jos, thanks for the helpful Twitter info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 11, 2013, 07:08:12 AM
Lmao all these "sources"  :icon_rolleyes: !!!!!

Paris Jackson Wants to Attend Cousin's Weekend Wedding, Could Be Out of Hospital by Friday | E! Online

Suicide Bid Paris Jackson ‘Not Expected’ To Attend Family Wedding This Week | Radar Online

Meanwhile, her aunt, Janet is having fun in Istanbul,making some new music maybe  :icon_question: . She's not joining that media cirus in Los Angeles  ;) .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 11, 2013, 03:26:54 PM
I don't believe that MJ hasn't been with his kids the entire past 4 yrs. That's another assumption that hoaxers make, that there is a separation of 4 yrs btw MJ and family. Maybe not seeing them as frequently or openly, but I believe that MJ is always accessible for his kids and family.

Agreed.

Totally with you  :icon_razz:

and here another link about Paris

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

50th_State_Believer2

June 11, 2013, 10:30:58 PM
I can understand the thing about not accepting everything that comes out in media or not believing in things that come out without careful inspection...but...sometimes I wonder about those who immediately refuse to give way to the fact that those that we love (Paris, etc..) are also human beings. They have a right and a natural tendency like all of us to go through stress and anxieties and even unfortunate episodes of depression and suicide attempts. To immediately refuse the possibility that Paris did this, is in a way saying that she has no right to fall as a human being. That is life...you fall, you get up...you fall again and keep trying to get up....I think instead of refusing to accept the POSSIBILITY that Paris had attempted suicide, we should embrace her with the love and acceptance that everyone needs an outlet...and she is absolutely normal for feeling the anxieties that come with her life...and the upcoming June date that reminds her once again for the 4th year, that her dad is missing from her life...(I didn't say dead - I said missing from her life...as anxieties that come from the unknown, from missing loved ones...are often just as stressful and painful as that which comes from confirmed death of a loved one.)
We need to let Paris know that we do not expect her to be the perfect person many want her to be, to be totally free of pressures and anxieties...rather she is to know that there are so many of us out here that sympathize with the fact that she may feel pressured to keep up this image of a young woman who is totally ''fine'' now...and no longer suffers from the fact that she does not have her father in her life. It's okay Paris, to be mourning even today...how can 4 years possibly erase the pain and emptiness that although you try to fill and mend - cannot in many ways be fixed.  You just keep getting up each morning, Paris, and tell yourself that you do not need to fill the expectations of society...rather fill the expectations you have of yourself. Be it small, simple, or otherwise. You have everything you need in life to get there...the unfortunate things that hinder your peace of mind are only perceptions...because so many other people in the world come from far unfortunate places of struggle and lack of opportunities. The perception of difficulty in our personal lives can shift...and it is up to us as individuals. You will make it and be great whatever you end up as, Paris, as long as it is okay by YOU.  YOUR perception is what matters - with everything...whether you are reviewing your difficulties, or pointing out your blessings. We love you and know you will  make it through and get up on your feet again. But this time, a stronger Paris than before, not because WE expect it, but because YOU want it.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 11, 2013, 10:34:31 PM
Just have to say, it smells like BS to me because I don't believe the Jackson family publicizes their private family business, not because I believe Paris is infallible. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 12, 2013, 12:56:14 AM
Just have to say, it smells like BS to me because I don't believe the Jackson family publicizes their private family business, not because I believe Paris is infallible.

Amen
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:56:54 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

50th_State_Believer2

June 12, 2013, 02:00:30 AM
I just think that until it's been confirmed by family that the report was bogus or exaggerated or twisted (as media most often ends up doing) I think the ''absoluteness'' of not allowing Paris to be fragile ''as much as any human being can be'' only stresses her out more. I remember as a teenager myself, when my parents presumed that I was ''not'' seriously emotionally stressed, and ''stated'' that they ''had confidence'' that I was a much stronger, better person than that...it made me ANGRY. I felt like ''who are YOU to tell me that I would NEVER succumb to depression, or be an emotional mess, or want to become a rebel? Why CAN'T I be what I feel? Why do I ALWAYS have to be the IMAGE of what YOUR PERCEPTION states?
That's all I'm saying. Because my parents did not want me to be weak, they let their perception of who I was, become the default choice of who I should be.  For whatever reasons we don't want to believe that someone could be fragile, it is still a source of stress on him/her to not be allowed the possibility of being only human. It's different if society/media is accusing the person of a criminal act - such as what MJ had to go through...but in situations where personal human weaknesses are in play, I sure as hell would want the right to be weak from time to time, and not have my fans or those that love me, deny the fact that YES I could be in need of help from a psychiatrist in the lowest time of my life. I do NOT want to be a super human. Leave me alone and let me be down if I want to be down...that's all I'm saying....but of course, if the family says it's untrue, why push it. I'm just looking at it from the other side...being human. I'm sure it pissed MJ off major whenever everyone would not let him just ''be'', even in his most deepest troubled moments...he must have really just wanted to be whatever he felt like, without having proof to justify the whys and hows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2013, 05:50:08 AM
I just think that until it's been confirmed by family that the report was bogus or exaggerated or twisted (as media most often ends up doing)

Family statements can't be trusted. The family still say Michael is dead  :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

June 12, 2013, 11:50:40 AM
I don't know if it was discussed before....
We saw pics from Paris with Debbie when she left a shop....we saw her arms and there where no scars.....some time later here in germany RTL brought the story that Paris cuts herself with a knife in the same pic there where this cutting signs....sorry for my english....i try to find simple words and hope all of you understand!
They makes a big story that they worried about Paris and then a few days later she made the suicide attempt,like it was on the agenda.....and RTL know it !
I was rearly sure they where no signs of scars on the original pics....but i have not such a good hand with technics and can't post pics.....so sorry.... :smiley-vault-misc-150:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions