bugsy

Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 09, 2013, 03:54:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
NO ONE HERE KNOWS IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, NOT ME, NOT YOU, NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO IS A 'HOAXER'. It could be a complete fabrication of the truth and in fact Michael really died that day. I don't say that lightly, its just that there's not one piece of absolute clear and solid evidence that would stand up in a court of law to say that he didn't die.

Sorry completely disagree

Peace.

There in itself lays the problem.

There is no conclusive evidence Michael Jackson is alive. There is plenty of evidence that says he is dead.

Every clue that’s been found is just perception based. It is dependent upon how you see something rather than it being a realistic clue.

How many Professional doctors? Coroners? Police? EMT’s? Lawyers? Judges are here?

How many of these professions have voiced their experience in these fields and pointing out the clues and confirming that these clues proves his alive?

Unless you want to tell me that every doctor, nurse, coroner, judge, detective, EMT and lawyers  through out the whole world is in on this hoax?

It’s rather egotistical to think that you all can do a better job than all the professionals in the world. What a world we must live in if the professionals can not see the truth like the average, inexperienced in these field can see.

So his alive, get digging with the all the Doctors usernames and quotes on the internet that has stated the same as you have all done, prove it to me, Prove it to the non believers and prove it to yourselves.

This is what real investigation is about, getting the opinions from real professionals in the field of expertise on each of the “clues”

where are the lawyers that back up the claim on the will?
Where is the coroners backing up your clues on the autopsy picture? Where are they for the death certificate?
Where is the birth certificate that shows Michael Jacksons middle name?

WHERE?! Speculations is all you have. NOTHING more. Hard evidence.

I can’t comprehend how people who haven’t gone through university to practise law, any of the medical fields or criminal medical field can sit there smirking thinking they know better than anyone else.

The reason no one has come and given their expert opinion that give weight too the “clues” is because they are working from facts, from practise, and Fans are working from perception.

No wonder Non-believers think Believers are crazy, what’s happened to Paris and how you have all  reacted about it, has shown me just what Non-believers see when they interact with a Believer. it has opened my eyes and now I’m questioning the hoax itself.  There is no line that’s tangible between reality and fantasy, it’s like fantasy has taken over and reality was left behind a long time ago and I know, I know you’re going to say that’s what Michael wanted, you see, that is the beauty of the world you’ve created, it’s all explained away easily by saying that this is how Michael wanted it, a “movie” to take us where we have never been. blah blah blah, you pass it all off as intended fantasy, acting and how ever else that will take you away from truth.

Why haven’t anyone here gone to their own doctors and asked them questions, showing them pictures?
Why haven’t anyone gone to a lawyer and asked about the legality of the will and if Joe can be used rather than Joesph?
Why is everyone so stuck on the whole Joe name when no one has eye balled his Birth Certificate?

I think no one has done any REAL investigating is because in their hearts they are afraid of what they might find, what the professionals will tell them, if you don’t ask, you can keep living the fantasy you’ve created.

You speak of words lying, you speak of family playing along, but you take their words when it works to your favour. You take latoya’s word over his mothers about his name, but you won’t take LaToya's words concerning Paris.  You take Fronts words when you can use it to your advantage, You ignore them when they are not to your advantage and the world you’ve created.

All that you have is selective perception, you see only what you want to see.

Explain to me, how you’re different to those who say Michael Jackson is a child molester? Their perception is selective also, because they hate him, they see what they want to see in the media and in the transcripts about his guilt they ignore the whole picture.

You are taking what you want also, and ignoring the rest like it doesn’t exist. Words pop out and you form sentences and then fill in the blanks to how you would like it to go.

I do not expect you to suddenly realize any of this and agree with me, I do hope though that people will question it further and look more deeper than what has been looked at, because everything has been discussed and looked at a shallow level through internet searches, through comparing, why not look at other cases, not selective cases but just any case and I know already that the ones you do not like, you will dismiss and just point out the ones that fit in to your world/fantasy, Because Selective perception will prevent you from actually looking at it from a realistic view, and that infallible structure you have built about everything being an act, will keep you snuggled up inside your fantasy away from the harsh truths.

What I see is, people who are too scared to look at it in a whole picture, they are afraid their fantasy will crash to the ground, because they do not want to believe his dead and are so scared that they turn and run the other way just in case.... your minds have taken you to a place where you don’t have to face that possibility and be forced to  accept it, No one can evict you from that place because you change the rules as you go along, it’s infallible because you can argue everything as acting. These “investigations” are emotionally charged and not being seen through an unbiased view. These “hoax glasses” are really symbolic shields against any possibility of him being dead,  they allow you to go into a world of your choosing as a collective like those virtual games that use the head gear/glasses.  When ever there is an article that you do not like, when a lot of people are speechless, the “hoax glasses” come on and then all these “connections” start happening at rapid speed, people are convincing one another than it’s fake. If everything was so obvious the world would see it without needing to wear these “hoax glasses” the mere fact that someone here claim that the information is there, very clearly and its the none believers fault if they aren’t looking... then in another thread someone says to put on “3d hoax glasses” it is actually conflicting against each statement. I also noticed that the “Hoax Glasses” have become “3D” to me that suggests that there is symbolically now 3 shields' in place where reality can not touch the fantasy/virtual world  you’ve all created. If this isn’t true, then I challenge everyone to step back to day one and into each article and start listing all the evidence to suggest he died, instead of looking for hope of him being alive, go into it like a non believer, argue against your own theory. Then Debunk the list. Go to professionals, compare it to other cases, MANY other cases, FACE his DEATH then come back to the Alive theory. When you have debunked it PROPERLY, you will not fear seeing some things as real and others as hoax related, you won’t have to worry about opening a door and being spooked by a “truth” because I believe each one of you do deep down believe his dead but are unwilling to face that possibility and so to protect yourselves you just declare everything fake too scared to venture out into the real world fearing you will face your worst fear, that you won’t ever be able to walk back into the safety of the virtual world you have created.

But reality is this.

Michael Jackson was/is a genius but he didn’t have control of the government departments to make a hoax, he can’t control everyone, including the media, if he could control the media then he would have done so a long time ago in the 80’s or even in 2003. He can’t control everything. He is one person, and he certainly could not do it just for a movie.
Besides that, The clues are not conclusive because if there would be a lot of information from lawyers, police, detectives, judges, prosecutors, Doctors, coroners, EMT’s blogging about it, or they would be here telling you just what is wrong with how he looks in the autopsy, how the trial was wrong, where the investigations were inadequate and what ever alleged “clue”

You’re clinging on with dear life to a person you do not know if he is alive or dead, You have formed a relationship with him in your minds, where he is interacting with you, laughing with you, winking at you. You’re positioned yourself beside him, laughing with him at how people are falling for stories in the news, too afraid to step off and join the people who is inside the hoax, You do not want to go into the roller coaster and experience it because you don’t want to be seen as a fool. You each also have some kind of expectation that Michael Jackson will reward you for doing what you’re doing but most of you have said michael is bringing the world an adventure, to escape to, if you believe that, why are you standing to the side of it? Why aren’t you inside this alleged “fake” world, experiencing it? why are you not inside “enjoying the adventure” you
re basically sneak peaking at the presents before the day you’re suppose to open them so when the day comes you already know what you’ve got.

If it is true that this is all an adventure, then it’s safe to say that everyone including myself are actually doing what Michael Jackson wanted. Experiencing it like we’re suppose to, by believing it. While you’re like the boring people who stand to the side who won’t dive in and have fun with everyone else, and allow the emotions to take over kind of like the spoil sports.

Just my opinion obviously. *shrugs*

I still believe Attempted suicide no matter who it is, no matter what you wish to think about it should not be taken lightly without proof that it's fake. SOLID tangible proof, No one can demand you think that its real, but it's inappropriate for people to be clapping and congratulating on acting until the appropriate time to which is when it's been clearly stated by Paris or her family that it was this and it deeply hurts Paris to the point of some deep emotional trauma you won't able to take it back, it will be too late. Why would you mess with something so serious when all you have is your speculation/perception only to back you up? If it's an art form, then it would be known, Marilyn Manson doing it is much different  because when you enter his concert, you know it's a show, when you hear the lyrics you know it's a song, you know it's not reality. This is different because it's not on a stage, it's not in a movie, it's not in lyrics. It's in the media. Of course the media tells lies but they also report the truth, They don't ignore the truth and tell packs of lies, they report BOTH truth and lies. Just because the family are speaking about this, it doesn't make it apart of the show. They could be 1) reassuring the fans who are worried 2) Using it to their advantage depending on what you receive of the rest of the news. AND concerning the ignoring of AEG trial. Only one place is ignoring the court case and that could be for several reasons. TMZ and AEG are connected and they have been warned NOT to cover it.  Or it's not apart of the hoax so it's not to be reported on, or they can't go into the trial as there is only a certain amount of media allowed. There is many reasons so trying to suggest that everything outside of the law suit is fake is a bit presumptuous and has absolutely no foundation to it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

June 09, 2013, 04:45:34 AM
NO ONE HERE KNOWS IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, NOT ME, NOT YOU, NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO IS A 'HOAXER'. It could be a complete fabrication of the truth and in fact Michael really died that day. I don't say that lightly, its just that there's not one piece of absolute clear and solid evidence that would stand up in a court of law to say that he didn't die.

Sorry completely disagree

Peace.

There in itself lays the problem.

There is no conclusive evidence Michael Jackson is alive. There is plenty of evidence that says he is dead.

Every clue that’s been found is just perception based. It is dependent upon how you see something rather than it being a realistic clue.

How many Professional doctors? Coroners? Police? EMT’s? Lawyers? Judges are here?

How many of these professions have voiced their experience in these fields and pointing out the clues and confirming that these clues proves his alive?

Unless you want to tell me that every doctor, nurse, coroner, judge, detective, EMT and lawyers  through out the whole world is in on this hoax?

It’s rather egotistical to think that you all can do a better job than all the professionals in the world. What a world we must live in if the professionals can not see the truth like the average, inexperienced in these field can see.

So his alive, get digging with the all the Doctors usernames and quotes on the internet that has stated the same as you have all done, prove it to me, Prove it to the non believers and prove it to yourselves.

This is what real investigation is about, getting the opinions from real professionals in the field of expertise on each of the “clues”

where are the lawyers that back up the claim on the will?
Where is the coroners backing up your clues on the autopsy picture? Where are they for the death certificate?
Where is the birth certificate that shows Michael Jacksons middle name?

WHERE?! Speculations is all you have. NOTHING more. Hard evidence.

I can’t comprehend how people who haven’t gone through university to practise law, any of the medical fields or criminal medical field can sit there smirking thinking they know better than anyone else.

The reason no one has come and given their expert opinion that give weight too the “clues” is because they are working from facts, from practise, and Fans are working from perception.

No wonder Non-believers think Believers are crazy, what’s happened to Paris and how you have all  reacted about it, has shown me just what Non-believers see when they interact with a Believer. it has opened my eyes and now I’m questioning the hoax itself.  There is no line that’s tangible between reality and fantasy, it’s like fantasy has taken over and reality was left behind a long time ago and I know, I know you’re going to say that’s what Michael wanted, you see, that is the beauty of the world you’ve created, it’s all explained away easily by saying that this is how Michael wanted it, a “movie” to take us where we have never been. blah blah blah, you pass it all off as intended fantasy, acting and how ever else that will take you away from truth.

Why haven’t anyone here gone to their own doctors and asked them questions, showing them pictures?
Why haven’t anyone gone to a lawyer and asked about the legality of the will and if Joe can be used rather than Joesph?
Why is everyone so stuck on the whole Joe name when no one has eye balled his Birth Certificate?

I think no one has done any REAL investigating is because in their hearts they are afraid of what they might find, what the professionals will tell them, if you don’t ask, you can keep living the fantasy you’ve created.

You speak of words lying, you speak of family playing along, but you take their words when it works to your favour. You take latoya’s word over his mothers about his name, but you won’t take LaToya's words concerning Paris.  You take Fronts words when you can use it to your advantage, You ignore them when they are not to your advantage and the world you’ve created.

All that you have is selective perception, you see only what you want to see.

Explain to me, how you’re different to those who say Michael Jackson is a child molester? Their perception is selective also, because they hate him, they see what they want to see in the media and in the transcripts about his guilt they ignore the whole picture.

You are taking what you want also, and ignoring the rest like it doesn’t exist. Words pop out and you form sentences and then fill in the blanks to how you would like it to go.

I do not expect you to suddenly realize any of this and agree with me, I do hope though that people will question it further and look more deeper than what has been looked at, because everything has been discussed and looked at a shallow level through internet searches, through comparing, why not look at other cases, not selective cases but just any case and I know already that the ones you do not like, you will dismiss and just point out the ones that fit in to your world/fantasy, Because Selective perception will prevent you from actually looking at it from a realistic view, and that infallible structure you have built about everything being an act, will keep you snuggled up inside your fantasy away from the harsh truths.

What I see is, people who are too scared to look at it in a whole picture, they are afraid their fantasy will crash to the ground, because they do not want to believe his dead and are so scared that they turn and run the other way just in case.... your minds have taken you to a place where you don’t have to face that possibility and be forced to  accept it, No one can evict you from that place because you change the rules as you go along, it’s infallible because you can argue everything as acting. These “investigations” are emotionally charged and not being seen through an unbiased view. These “hoax glasses” are really symbolic shields against any possibility of him being dead,  they allow you to go into a world of your choosing as a collective like those virtual games that use the head gear/glasses.  When ever there is an article that you do not like, when a lot of people are speechless, the “hoax glasses” come on and then all these “connections” start happening at rapid speed, people are convincing one another than it’s fake. If everything was so obvious the world would see it without needing to wear these “hoax glasses” the mere fact that someone here claim that the information is there, very clearly and its the none believers fault if they aren’t looking... then in another thread someone says to put on “3d hoax glasses” it is actually conflicting against each statement. I also noticed that the “Hoax Glasses” have become “3D” to me that suggests that there is symbolically now 3 shields' in place where reality can not touch the fantasy/virtual world  you’ve all created. If this isn’t true, then I challenge everyone to step back to day one and into each article and start listing all the evidence to suggest he died, instead of looking for hope of him being alive, go into it like a non believer, argue against your own theory. Then Debunk the list. Go to professionals, compare it to other cases, MANY other cases, FACE his DEATH then come back to the Alive theory. When you have debunked it PROPERLY, you will not fear seeing some things as real and others as hoax related, you won’t have to worry about opening a door and being spooked by a “truth” because I believe each one of you do deep down believe his dead but are unwilling to face that possibility and so to protect yourselves you just declare everything fake too scared to venture out into the real world fearing you will face your worst fear, that you won’t ever be able to walk back into the safety of the virtual world you have created.

But reality is this.

Michael Jackson was/is a genius but he didn’t have control of the government departments to make a hoax, he can’t control everyone, including the media, if he could control the media then he would have done so a long time ago in the 80’s or even in 2003. He can’t control everything. He is one person, and he certainly could not do it just for a movie.
Besides that, The clues are not conclusive because if there would be a lot of information from lawyers, police, detectives, judges, prosecutors, Doctors, coroners, EMT’s blogging about it, or they would be here telling you just what is wrong with how he looks in the autopsy, how the trial was wrong, where the investigations were inadequate and what ever alleged “clue”

You’re clinging on with dear life to a person you do not know if he is alive or dead, You have formed a relationship with him in your minds, where he is interacting with you, laughing with you, winking at you. You’re positioned yourself beside him, laughing with him at how people are falling for stories in the news, too afraid to step off and join the people who is inside the hoax, You do not want to go into the roller coaster and experience it because you don’t want to be seen as a fool. You each also have some kind of expectation that Michael Jackson will reward you for doing what you’re doing but most of you have said michael is bringing the world an adventure, to escape to, if you believe that, why are you standing to the side of it? Why aren’t you inside this alleged “fake” world, experiencing it? why are you not inside “enjoying the adventure” you
re basically sneak peaking at the presents before the day you’re suppose to open them so when the day comes you already know what you’ve got.

If it is true that this is all an adventure, then it’s safe to say that everyone including myself are actually doing what Michael Jackson wanted. Experiencing it like we’re suppose to, by believing it. While you’re like the boring people who stand to the side who won’t dive in and have fun with everyone else, and allow the emotions to take over kind of like the spoil sports.

Just my opinion obviously. *shrugs*

I still believe Attempted suicide no matter who it is, no matter what you wish to think about it should not be taken lightly without proof that it's fake. SOLID tangible proof, No one can demand you think that its real, but it's inappropriate for people to be clapping and congratulating on acting until the appropriate time to which is when it's been clearly stated by Paris or her family that it was this and it deeply hurts Paris to the point of some deep emotional trauma you won't able to take it back, it will be too late. Why would you mess with something so serious when all you have is your speculation/perception only to back you up? If it's an art form, then it would be known, Marilyn Manson doing it is much different  because when you enter his concert, you know it's a show, when you hear the lyrics you know it's a song, you know it's not reality. This is different because it's not on a stage, it's not in a movie, it's not in lyrics. It's in the media. Of course the media tells lies but they also report the truth, They don't ignore the truth and tell packs of lies, they report BOTH truth and lies. Just because the family are speaking about this, it doesn't make it apart of the show. They could be 1) reassuring the fans who are worried 2) Using it to their advantage depending on what you receive of the rest of the news. AND concerning the ignoring of AEG trial. Only one place is ignoring the court case and that could be for several reasons. TMZ and AEG are connected and they have been warned NOT to cover it.  Or it's not apart of the hoax so it's not to be reported on, or they can't go into the trial as there is only a certain amount of media allowed. There is many reasons so trying to suggest that everything outside of the law suit is fake is a bit presumptuous and has absolutely no foundation to it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTssF_NYusQ[/youtube]

PEace !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2013, 04:55:50 AM
Edit FYI, I'm sorry if the pic looks gigantic, I am posting from my iPhone not computer.

Maybe I'm just reaching with this one.  But I do find this pic kinda coincidental/ironic that this pic of Paris wearing the orange wig that was taken so early in the hoax (I quite frankly may've still been a non believer at the time) to now what she looks like today (I'm assuming where WAY closer to the finish line than the beginning.)

Foreshadowing or simply coincidental idk, I just wanted to share. Thx.
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:01:44 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

June 09, 2013, 07:58:54 AM
@leilani81

Great post leilani81. Lately, unfortunately, I feel a lot like you. Worse, I sometimes feel that this 'hoax' is being set up with sinister reasons and not by Michael, but by individuals and/or companies who will use this 'hoax' to their advance. They are building it up and, in the near future, they are going to use Michaels image/'comeback' for reasons I don't totally understand right now. With the family/Michael much in the news lately, but also a new Cirque du Soleil show coming up which is called 'One' (and that's not the only show with the 'theme' One l noticed) and this all after 'four years'. Could it be the clever editing of 'This is It' by Sony that keeps us hooked for these 'four years', but all for the wrong reasons? Could we explain the symbolism in, for example, the closing ceremony of the Olympic games, as the coming of the New World, in which they let play 'Michael' THE main part to convince that it is all 'good'? There are many people that believe Michael might be alive, how big will his impact be once he is 'Back'. Will people then will be deceived by an 'image'? I'm really confused...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
June 09, 2013, 08:42:49 AM

PEace !!!!!

Applehead250609....you've captured my thoughts exactly!   :icon_lol:

Love, Peace & Blessings to you Paris Jackson no matter what the situation is! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 09, 2013, 08:47:18 AM
Great post leilani, i don't blame you for the way you feel. Everyone has been there and will be too, even i'll be. But as far as my case is concerned, the reason I'm here is not because Michael's death hoax fits my fantasy or anything. I don't even have a fantasy. All I want is justice for a guy who has been tortured for years with untrue claims and hate. I believed that Michael through this death hoax would be able to renovate his image along withy various other objectives he is planning to target like entertainment for fans, an eye-opener and revealing the governement etc.

The reason I'm here is Justice for Michael. That's it.

I don't like it at all when it is said that we are trying to escape reality by believing in some fiction. This hoax is not a fiction but it looks like one. And that's the magic. But I have never  forgotten the different parallel theories that have come up.

It is, to be honest, unfair to say that we are trying to avoid the deliberate. But let me tell you one thing, believing requires lot guts. Courage. And it requires even more courage to come back from believing to non-believing. I don't know how things are gonna end up but I'm not going to give up on this whole episode just by saying that people in this forum are not doing real time investigating. BTW, This is Michael's hoax. It is edutainment for us 'believers' because we get to see how this hoax is unfolding along with the different aspects of the world we have never read about before. This is the real meaning of 'places you've never been before'. I don;t think it;s our job to go to every darn hospital to detect things out. I'm neither a cop nor a detective. I'm gonna have to do my work sincerely.

I don't know who's doing this, but i've learned a lot from this whole hoax thing and i'm sure no one will disagree.

Michael is crazy. yes, very much crazy. because he's not like 'normal', 'ordinary' human beings. Have you ever checked out the irony in the portrayal of 'NORMAL VALLEY' in the short film 'Ghosts'. This pretty much explains how Michael was so done with people blabbering shit around him saying he's freak, bizarre and all. And in that context how can you expect this hoax to be 'normal'. This hoax is supposed to be a mindfuck. I mean it! He's a very special induvidual who has been thrown rocks at and now he's out to do something much more superior than that. mind games.

This is not just a game, it's much more in the format of a game and I do have patience to follow it till it's all over. There's a meaning why 'this is it' movie started with 'for the fans...'
If you had ever done the field work that you are taking about, then you have a right to blame every member here. But if you are fed up of this hoax because it is not matching upto your principles and everything you've been taught, then please brace yourselves, because this hoax is gonna get much freakier than that.

I have, not even for one second, forgot that anything worse could be possible but that doesn't mean I'm not going to seek for truth. I don't really care about what people have to say or think because by this time I'm on my own with this hoax. People who are aware that this hoax is a rollercoaster ride and that it requires a lot of patience and courage can get with it.

Any which ways, you gotto keep watching.
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:53:11 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

bec

June 09, 2013, 09:55:51 AM
I think I know now who sent Aussie all that hate mail this week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

June 09, 2013, 10:14:03 AM

This is what I'm having trouble understanding - why is it that some would "rather" have Paris trying to kill herself than this being part of the hoax?  Why discount a very likely possibility?  I realize it could be argued the other way around but Paris has been a major player in the hoax ever since 7/7/09.  The hoax is not a fantasy, it is there for us to stretch out our hands and take it up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 09, 2013, 10:23:10 AM
It's the same as many would rather MJ be actually dead then this be a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

June 09, 2013, 10:28:40 AM

Ya I was thinking the exact same thing.  There have been so many parallels and ironies these past almost 4 years.

But I do get, to a certain extent, the varied and passionate reactions here, considering the subject matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 09, 2013, 10:32:13 AM
the point is whatever's been happening for the past 4 years is enough to understand that there is a death hoax. But when people can't seem to come to terms with some of these hoaxy situations or when their beliefs are challenged, they say they're ashamed of this hoax community and that we are living in a dream etc, etc, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 09, 2013, 10:33:36 AM
Please guys who were not sure about Michael's faked death it's better not to read on here anymore or in case you wanna keep on reading please don't be disrespectful to any of this forum members, we are all entitled to believe or investigate whatever we want to what doesn't make us worst or unhearted persons, remember this forum is all for L.O.V.E   and we are here to be able to reach the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 09, 2013, 11:04:32 AM

PEace !!!!!

Applehead250609....you've captured my thoughts exactly!   :icon_lol:

Love, Peace & Blessings to you Paris Jackson no matter what the situation is! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 09, 2013, 11:16:08 AM
This is what I'm having trouble understanding - why is it that some would "rather" have Paris trying to kill herself than this being part of the hoax?  Why discount a very likely possibility?  I realize it could be argued the other way around but Paris has been a major player in the hoax ever since 7/7/09.  The hoax is not a fantasy, it is there for us to stretch out our hands and take it up.

Why? Because the "scenario" child-suicide-hoax feels wrong on so many levels. Emotionally, morally.

I know that others, who feel the same way, might make the choice to remain silent or just stay away and that´s ok.

I, personally, decided to speak my mind openly after my first impulse to leave. Regardless of the response that I might get.

Because I feel that, since I got involved with the hoax and this forum, commented in the past, expressed my thoughts on so many different subjects, I should do this now as well, even though my thoughts differ from the general notion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 09, 2013, 11:20:58 AM
This is what I'm having trouble understanding - why is it that some would "rather" have Paris trying to kill herself than this being part of the hoax?  Why discount a very likely possibility?  I realize it could be argued the other way around but Paris has been a major player in the hoax ever since 7/7/09.  The hoax is not a fantasy, it is there for us to stretch out our hands and take it up.

Why? Because the "scenario" child-suicide-hoax feels wrong on so many levels. Emotionally, morally.

I know that others, who feel the same way, might make the choice to remain silent or just stay away and that´s ok.

I, personally, decided to speak my mind openly after my first impulse to leave. Regardless of the response that I might get.

Because I feel that, since I got involved with the hoax and this forum, commented in the past, expressed my thoughts on so many different subjects, I should do this now as well, even though my thoughts differ from the general notion.

Mary, in that case, Michael faking his death is also wrong, morally and emotionally.

it's all about choices and knowing what's more important.
Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:23:43 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions