MJonmind

Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 08, 2013, 01:29:12 AM
Paula-c quoted:
She has also been the victim of bullying, both at school and on social networking, over abuse accusations against Michael.

“She has been dealing with cruel bullies at school and acting class who have been tormenting her about the latest abuse accusations against Michael and was deeply depressed," the source adds.

"She hates school and hardly has any friends which has been extremely tough for her."

So glad you brought this in!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmmmmmmmm................

I'd rather slit my wrists than hurt a child.......

Michael Jackson 'kept suicide note'

Michael Jackson kept a suicide note with him in his final months, it has been reported.
Friends of the King of Pop have claimed that he “often overdosed” and had been trying to kill himself for a decade. One said: “We’re surprised he even made it to 50”.

The Daily Star reported that insiders believe the financially struggling star “couldn’t face his problems” and wanted a way out.

He would keep the suicide note in his pocket and overdosed, they told the newspaper. “Michael always talked about dying young,” one said. “He wrote suicide notes then tore them up. He kept one with him – he often read it.

“He wanted everyone to know how sad he was." Another friend told the newspaper that Jackson had wanted to end his life ever since he was humiliated by child abuse claims in the 1990s.

Oh the cruelty and stupidity of the masses of mankind. Much as the stupid crowds cried 2000 years ago to crucify Jesus.
This is a tragedy being played out before our eyes. As I've said before, as the Elephant man was treated like an animal, and cried out that he was human.
I'm telling you, MJ is touching on the MOST deeply personal and sensitive issues in our world--
namely, the worth of a human being, and each person's right to be loved and blessed, appreciated and honored, protected from injury and cruelty, not judged unfairly, innocent until proven guilty, given opportunities to grow physically and mentally in unique ways to their interests and needs, and more. (see his Oxford speech)

There truly is an elephant in the room, and it is what MJ said, "We're putting love back into the world to remind the world that love is important.".
Gwynned, was it you bringing in Evey? Yes, good parallel. Good art cuts like a knife to the painful truth.
MJ is putting on not only The Greatest Show on Earth, but doing it for the love of art, and people (boys & girls) "of all ages and races/cultures around the world".
Mary, I really feel for you in your painful loss. I have been touched by suicide/depression issues in my family, as have so many. For that matter the issue of child molestation and its effects is close to my family story, as it is for so many.  Real issues--real tragedies for likely the majority of people.

I trust MJ in what he is doing, in as far as I have gotten to know about him these 4 years (that he has revealed), so I continue to love and support him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2013, 02:30:07 AM
Posted by: MJonmind
« on: Today at 09:29:12 AM »

........Gwynned, was it you bringing in Evey? Yes, good parallel. Good art cuts like a knife to the painful truth.

« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2013, 05:38:19 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jbfxhdNpLFs[/youtube]

- You think people will buy this?

- Why not?This is the BTN.Our job is to report the news, not fabricate it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
June 08, 2013, 04:10:02 AM
I wonder if this attempted suicide is a way to cut the AEG trial short. I was wondering how the AEG trial would end, if it would continue till the end or somehow be stopped because of MJ's early return. But this suicide attempt is the perfect excuse to stop the trial. Or maybe it is the perfect way to keep the trial going. With all the Wade revelations happening and it being allegedly used to put a stop to the AEG trial maybe MJ did this as a counter to keep the trial going. If Paris is so distraught and on the verge of breaking, the court and the public might see it as another reason why AEG deserves to stand trial. I think it only makes it worse for AEG. Maybe Wade's 'confession' was there to stop the trial but maybe what has happened to Paris might throw the wind in a completely different direction and throw everything into confusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

June 08, 2013, 05:48:01 AM
Could this also be bringing awareness to how music/lyrics effect teens?  Marilyn Manson doesn't exactly encourage life/love like Michael does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 08, 2013, 06:59:20 AM
Could this also be bringing awareness to how music/lyrics effect teens?  Marilyn Manson doesn't exactly encourage life/love like Michael does.

Excellent point!  The changes in Paris reflect the changes that affect teens across the country and as we watch her change from an open hearted confident child to a child in such despair she would contemplate ending her own life.  As an aside, I need to make it clear I don't think we know the real Paris and everything we see is a fiction with a purpose.  As a parent, I have witnessed these kinds of changes in my own children as well as most of my friends' kids.  The story of Paris is a cautionary tale for us all. 

As to your point about music, there's been a bit written lately about how much of the revolutionary music of the 60's may have been part of a concerted effort by the military or CIA to derail the revolutionary spirit of the civil rights movement.  (If interested, check this out.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  A long read by fascinating!)

In more modern times, we all know how hip hop was derailed and the biting political that characterized it disappeared and we also have Ke$ha singing about how 'We wanna die young.'  It's difficult not to conclude after doing just a bit of research that the music industry is being used as a form of mind control aimed at teens for rather nefarious purposes.  When I first read the comment by Marilyn Manson I thought it was perhaps a nice thing to say and that I had been previously too judgmental about Manson, but now that you say that, it feels more like 'Welcome to my nightmare.'  There is that curious connection between him and Aleister Crowley.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2013, 09:08:45 AM
NO ONE HERE KNOWS IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, NOT ME, NOT YOU, NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO IS A 'HOAXER'. It could be a complete fabrication of the truth and in fact Michael really died that day. I don't say that lightly, its just that there's not one piece of absolute clear and solid evidence that would stand up in a court of law to say that he didn't die.

Sorry completely disagree

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 08, 2013, 09:26:17 AM

Excellent point!  The changes in Paris reflect the changes that affect teens across the country and as we watch her change from an open hearted confident child to a child in such despair she would contemplate ending her own life.

Jmo, but in my exp of working with youths, it's more the "upbringing / family / home environment / early childhood trauma / or lack of opportunity to communicate" that affects kids which usually plays out in rebellion or attention seeking behaviour when they hit teen years, its typically not music and movies. Admittedly the music and movies often get the blame, but the cause has more do more with the parents. Parents find it difficult to accept this. Much easier to blame Marilyn Manson and such. Less guilt.

Also part of the changes are natural part of teenage development. Exploring who you are, what you like, your identity, where you fit etc etc.

Again jmo, but I don't think Paris has acted different to any other teen. Admittedly I don't think we are seeing the real Paris.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 08, 2013, 11:15:05 AM
Debbie Rowe - Debbie Rowe wants to help Paris Jackson
08 June 2013

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

June 08, 2013, 11:56:03 AM

Excellent point!  The changes in Paris reflect the changes that affect teens across the country and as we watch her change from an open hearted confident child to a child in such despair she would contemplate ending her own life.

Jmo, but in my exp of working with youths, it's more the "upbringing / family / home environment / early childhood trauma / or lack of opportunity to communicate" that affects kids which usually plays out in rebellion or attention seeking behaviour when they hit teen years, its typically not music and movies. Admittedly the music and movies often get the blame, but the cause has more do more with the parents. Parents find it difficult to accept this. Much easier to blame Marilyn Manson and such. Less guilt.

Also part of the changes are natural part of teenage development. Exploring who you are, what you like, your identity, where you fit etc etc.

Again jmo, but I don't think Paris has acted different to any other teen. Admittedly I don't think we are seeing the real Paris.

Sorry to disagree, though of course, parental influence is critical, none of us lives in a vacuum and teens are particularly vulnerable to peer pressure and the pressures of society in general, which is why they are targeted by the PTB.  The most dedicated parent is not in full control of their children and it's not helpful to blame the parent when things go wrong.  Not to mention the difficult pressures on parents who are of necessity both working, etc.   

Perhaps blame is an incorrect word.  Influence would be better.  And what insecure teen is not susceptible to being influenced?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 08, 2013, 12:20:43 PM
Re: Debbie R "The source continued: ''She will take custody if Paris wants to come and live with her ... The rest of the family is looking to Debbie to take the lead; she has extensive experience in psychology.''

Wait, what? Has this always been known that Debbie Rowe is experienced in psychology? This is all sounding very fishy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2013, 05:23:47 PM
Gwynned, not blame. Influenced  :icon_e_wink:

Agree with ur comments on targeted pressure / TPTB @ teens. Adults are targeted too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 08, 2013, 06:33:49 PM
Paris Jackson's suicide attempt causes judge to order state-of-mind report
After her suicide attempt, reports of family discord surface over possible movie role, massive fights with brother Prince Michael over birth mom Debbie Rowe.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

June 08, 2013, 06:56:00 PM
Re: Debbie R "The source continued: ''She will take custody if Paris wants to come and live with her ... The rest of the family is looking to Debbie to take the lead; she has extensive experience in psychology.''

Wait, what? Has this always been known that Debbie Rowe is experienced in psychology? This is all sounding very fishy.

It could be that Debbie being a nurse has a degree in psychology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 08, 2013, 08:03:44 PM
Paris Jackson "smiling again" after suicide bid as family visit her in hospital

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 09, 2013, 01:37:17 AM
Fake fake fake all fake. It's all fake. Every little bit of "news" we get is fake. All of it.

Ever notice no one really gives a crap about the trial that's going on? The real news stories are going on outside the courtroom. Wade's accusations, now Paris tries to kill herself (come on); the clowns are outside of court this time. That's why it's not televised. Because that's not the show. THIS is. The staged and the spin offs and the accidental perfect coincidences, all part of this massive entertainment project MJ launched in 2009.

There's always something going on with the Jackson family, isn't there? Periodically, in the news, over something or other, drip drip drip.

And this emotional turmoil the community is going through is part of the experience for the audience. All of it. The drama, the concern, the worry, the outrage, the hand wringing, the humor too... and our interaction; the comradery, the arguments, the whole online community thing, deaders n hoaxers oh my.

If Paris really had a problem no one would hear about it. What we are shown is an alternative Jackson family reality; the Hollywood version. The staged version.

That's what I think.

I tend to think this too. It's only a movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal