Andrea

Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 07, 2013, 01:36:44 PM

abc7courts made a point to mention that Paris' suicide attempt wasn't mentioned in court either Wednesday or yesterday.  But I'm sure it was the "elephant in the room".  No one mentions it but it must've been on everyone's mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 07, 2013, 03:07:07 PM
Talking about Tito I can tell you that he is a very good actor too, he made an interview some months after Michael's "death" here in Madrid (Antena3) and although he was sweating very badly (maybe due to he was lying about Michael being dead or the hat  :icon_mrgreen:) however he did look very convincing about his brother "passing", btw I don't know if he came alone or accompanied by Michael because some people said they believe to have spotted him here during those days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 07, 2013, 03:39:29 PM
I am very conflicted about this and it is a very sad, difficult and tragic situation to be talking about.  The main reason for my conflict is after watching all 3 of michael's kids on video whenever they were at an interview, a ceremony or reading about them, it was easy to see how mature and kind-hearted Paris and Prince are. Specially after watching the make-up video of Paris, it is very contradictory to what's happened now.  In the video, she seems very happy, she is adorable beyond belief, very smart, even at 15 an accomplished actress, very kind hearted who cares about other people's feelings and very honest.  To go from that to the suicide attempt is difficult to understand.  However, and this is my opinion, I believe the suicide attempt to be true since we have no way of knowing what really is going on in her day to day life, and what really is in her heart.  She has too much on her plate that's for sure, and she's only 15.

I also believe that AEG is not in the hoax but the ones who are behind the Wade allegations.  Their purpose is to distract fans' and the public's attention away from the trial and it has worked like a charm.  We are not paying attention to the trial anymore, we think all of the emails covered during the trial are just so boring compared to what's going on outside the trial.  However, these emails are showing the very evil and deceitful ways AEG has treated Michael, and they are very important in establishing a pattern that's ruthless and unethical.

AEG is playing very dirty here, and they want to discredit Michael's family including his children.  They will do anything to make sure they don't lose this trial.....
It seems that Michael knew exactly what they were doing when he asked I believe it was Kenny Ortega "you don't want to kill the artist, do you"  not the exact wording, but you get the picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2013, 04:03:56 PM
Isn't this EXACTLY what happened with michael, and speculation, confusion, chaos upon his supposed death?

lets observe the commonalities for a second...

1. Michael died, was IT real? conflicted feelings, ambiguity, would he really do that to his children etc etc

2. Reports are highly contradictory, confusing. Is it true that paris attempted suicide?

3...remember...michael was said to have had a HEART ATTACK when he supposedly passed away? Cardiac arrest?

aren't all suicides attacking the heart to some degree...you see how this all intertwines?

suicide DOES destroy the heart...physically and mentally/psychologically.

This is basically back to the talk of is michael dead or alive based on a variety of factors. How can we believe it? michael is dead. no he is alive.

I believe this is part of the hoax. and I can wholeheartedly ascertain this.

They are creating a cacophony of our heart strings.

I'm just saying. if you believe this situation is all real, then you might as well believe michael is dead too. because death is such a profoundly delicate subject, and normal person should be shamed for their attempt at even contemplating faking their own death because death is no light issue...

JUST LIKE TEENAGE SUICIDE

But you guys keep contesting that michael isn't your average human being...

and he amplifies the intensity of his productions...

I am in no way advocating for teenage suicide or condoning it in any matter...

but let me ask you this...

if Paris Jackson REALLY wanted to commit suicide...

it was going to happen. it's inevitable. these people are so torn on life that they have given up on HOPE all together.

Paris jackson is as vulnerable during any point in her life. She could have taken it years ago if she had the intent was desperately pleading for help.

so why all of a sudden (and in june!) she would attempt this?

why would she suddenly feel like...Oh....I'm going to do this now? she would have done it last year, the year before, if it really has taken a toll on her. the news woul dhave already covered this years ago  if she had contemplated this.

no disrespect...no insensitivity...as a someone who has experience with thinking about (maybe not incredibly serious as some) suicide as a teenager as a result bullying, I can say this is a valid point.

Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:10:20 PM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Rouxie

June 07, 2013, 04:21:57 PM
TMZ Article :

Paris Jackson
Judge Orders Investigation
Into Attempted Suicide

Paris Jackson
Judge Orders Investigation
Into Attempted Suicide

The judge who made Katherine Jackson guardian for Paris Jackson has ordered an investigation into Paris' attempted suicide, to determine if her welfare has been compromised ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff has asked an investigator in the probate court -- where the guardianship was established -- to "prepare a written report and include therein any recommendations relating to the minor child's health, education and welfare."

Judge Beckloff notes he was alerted to Paris' crisis by media reports.  As you know, TMZ broke the story ... Paris is under psychiatric evaluation after cutting her arm with a meat cleaver and downing a number of Motrin, in what authorities call a suicide attempt.

It's an interesting development ... because the judge seems to be concerned about the supervision and guidance Paris is getting from the people responsible for her care.

Read More : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:23:22 PM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

June 07, 2013, 05:08:16 PM
Police Rush to Jackson Family Home Following News of a Reported Gunshot

AKM-GSI Police rushed to the family home of Katherine Jackson and her grandchildren Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket after receiving a call that a gunshot was fired in the Calabasas residence yesterday, a source told E! News.
Once the cops arrived at the scene, they found that nothing had happened at The Oaks community mansion and they had been pranked.   :WTF:
LAPD spokesperson Steve Whitmore confirmed that cops responded to a call, but wouldn't go into further detail.

Whitmore told E! News, "We went up to the house to check on something, but it was nothing. That house has had a lot of activity lately, so we sent a unit there."
Upon further request to clarify the gunshot reports, he added, "I know what you're trying to get at, but I'm telling you, nothing happened."
The Los Angeles County home has lately figured as the hub of the Jackson family drama.
E! News has learned that while Paris Jackson and her brothers live at the estate, their coguardian, T.J. Jackson, currently lives elsewhere and moved farther away awhile back. A separate source meanwhile told us that T.J. has been visiting the teens at the house two to three times a week.
New rumors are swirling that child-welfare services are investigating the Jackson children's living situation after her alleged attempted suicide Tuesday evening.
A rep for Department of Children and Family Services could not be reached for comment.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 07, 2013, 06:20:45 PM
How does someone attempting suicide ruin their reputation??

This really has to be answered?
Think about it, this is no ordinary child, she has a reputation, she wanted to be an actress, she now has a label.......oh come on please,
use your intelligence and knowledge of what happened to Michael. Time and time again his reputation was tarnished.
There is still a massive stigma linked to mental health whoever you are or wherever you are in the world.

Use my intelligence?

Ok I will.

IF this were real, and a suicide attempt is a black mark on a young person's reputation as you suggest, then why are the Jackson's and Debbie Rowe (who talks to no member of the press, pretty much EVER, except to tell them to shove it) eagerly confirming these reports to anyone and everyone who sticks a microphone in their face? Shouldn't they be saying 'no comment', not 'oh yes, it's true!'

This is like watching a TV show and getting wrapped up in believing the characters and their adventures are real.

This is much like watching Paris cry on stage at the memorial, then listening to Katherine Jackson say over n over that Paris can cry on cue and is an excellent actress, and not making any connection.

Side note: If I'm right and this is all fake, there's no risk to her reputation. On the contrary, it will boost her acting resume. Look at how she's got everyone going.

I don't think the Jackson kids ever took off their masks. The show's not over yet, we should keep watchin'.

:th_bravo:  Totally agree bec !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

June 07, 2013, 09:10:47 PM
The media have done a feast macabre with all this

EXCLUSIVE: Paris told friends she wanted to 'join dad' after rows with Janet Jackson

Her suicide attempt has shocked the world but those in Paris Jackson's inner circle claim they've been scared for her life since the start of the month.

TheFIX has exclusively learnt that the 15-year-old continuously told friends she wanted to "join dad" Michael Jackson, who died of an overdose in June 2009.

Our source claims Paris was unhappy after a series of rows with aunt Janet Jackson over her growing bond with real mum Debbie Rowe.

"She made some very worrying comments to friends about how she wanted to ‘join my dad’ and said she didn’t think this world was for her anymore," said the family friend. She had a blazing row with Janet just last week which resulted in Paris storming out in floods of tears and staying with a friend for a few nights."

"She’s been torn between wanting to be with her birth mother Debbie Rowe and the guilt her grandmother Katherine and aunts and uncles have been putting on her."

But the final blow came just a few days before suicide attempt when a boy she'd been briefly dating ended their romance abruptly.
After just two dates, the unnamed boy, who she met in her drama class, dumped her by text message then refused to answer her calls.
The source added, "And just days before her attempted suicide, she was cruelly dumped by a boy who she’d ‘loved’ for months.

“She was absolutely devastated and heartbroken by what happened and her confidence was at rock-bottom."

Those close to the youngsters, who posted this fun make-up tutorial just days before her suicide attempt, claim she's been in a "dark place" for a while.

She has also been the victim of bullying, both at school and on social networking, over abuse accusations against Michael.

“She has been dealing with cruel bullies at school and acting class who have been tormenting her about the latest abuse accusations against Michael and was deeply depressed," the source adds.

"She hates school and hardly has any friends which has been extremely tough for her."

TheFIX can also reveal plans for the teen to spend next 30-days in a rehabilitation centre in North California, aimed at helping troubled teenagers.

“She now needs some intense therapy and some time away from everything so she can get herself better without any stress or trauma and be in a calm environment away from it all," says the source. "Everyone is praying that the rehab centre will help her get back on track.

“People forget she’s just 15 years old and has been through an incredible amount of turmoil and upheaval. She needs stability and some time-out from all the factors which are contributing to her deep depression.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 07, 2013, 09:35:57 PM
IMO, if this was real suicide, whether MJ would have photographed there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 07, 2013, 09:39:35 PM
"Join Dad". How nice.

Well they upped the ante. If this is real then MJ is dead.

And I know MJ aint dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 07, 2013, 09:51:21 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words.  I do not believe everything I read, but there were pictures of Paris with Debbie at different locations, so we know that they did spend time together recently.  There is also the video of Janet trying to take Paris's phone from her in front of the Calabasas house, and when you add the two together,  you get........ so now Janet doesn't want Paris to spend time with her mother???
"Our source claims Paris was unhappy after a series of rows with aunt Janet Jackson over her growing bond with real mum Debbie Rowe."

Debbie is Paris's mother for God's sake, what right does Janet have to do this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 07, 2013, 10:01:47 PM
What right do any of us have to pass judgement on it either way? This is ridiculously personal stuff that's getting broadcasted publicly about this child and this family. This stuff is no one's business. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 07, 2013, 10:02:33 PM
A picture is worth a thousand words.  I do not believe everything I read, but there were pictures of Paris with Debbie at different locations, so we know that they did spend time together recently.  There is also the video of Janet trying to take Paris's phone from her in front of the Calabasas house, and when you add the two together,  you get........ so now Janet doesn't want Paris to spend time with her mother???
"Our source claims Paris was unhappy after a series of rows with aunt Janet Jackson over her growing bond with real mum Debbie Rowe."
Debbie is Paris's mother for God's sake, what right does Janet have to do this?

no, of course not, but I think that Paris was down, I read out there who accuses Prince Paris of traitor, it is said that Paris is also a victim of bullying at his school ....
It says a lot and I think little, just have to keep watching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 07, 2013, 11:14:50 PM
wonder how little blanket is fairing in all of this .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

June 07, 2013, 11:31:16 PM
"Join Dad". How nice.

Well they upped the ante. If this is real then MJ is dead.

And I know MJ aint dead.

Wasn't Paris supposed to be the KEY way back when this all began?  And now she wants to 'JOIN DAD!!!'  If she ever needed him, she needs him now, I suppose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions