Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 07, 2013, 07:24:18 AM
Sadly I think this is true, however I seriously question if her motives were less about a stupid concert and maybe about the trial (where she would be a star witness) and the four year anniversary of her dad's "death" coming up.Michael loved those kids and I know he would never let his children go through such drama and pain if he was still here....at this point I do not know what to believe. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for Paris. :(
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:26:58 AM by nerdychick83
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2013, 07:36:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whichever you believe this story to be true or part of the hoax, the basis for your decision should be critical thinking, logic, looking into facts or historical similarities, not just emotion and how the story makes us 'feel' personally - weather that be sadness, fear, grief, etc.

This is something we can both agree on!

I hope the logic and facts of this sad episode for Paris are seen as the truth soon, because please believe me when I say that I have really tried to understand where members who don't believe this story are coming from and I have read all posts many times. I understand why they may have come to their conclusions, but LOGIC and CRITICAL THINKING are not being executed as far as I can see.

I firmly do not believe that Michael would publicise a lie that could change his Daughters future and label her, (like the labels he had to carry through life), as part of a gain for himself.

I firmly believe this is overstepping any boundary of the hoax (for whatever reason there is one) and is against the strong moral stance he has on life and his love of all children. 

I have also based my belief that this has happened to Paris on the factual research that has been available and I have made a short and by no means conclusive list of these.

Reputable news sources reported the news and followed up with statements (NOT INC TMZ)
A statement from her own Mother (who she has now bonded with and is spending time with)
A statement from the Jacksons themselves
A statement from the Estate
A statement from the 911 department (who declined to name the person they transported to Hospital)

Secondary research:
The Conrad Murray Phone Call to Paris
Prince cancelling his trip (important for his own career) at the weekend to be with Paris
100's of social media members (including big names in the industry) that have commented and left good wishes for Paris
Top Psychiatrists appearing on News channels reasoning with WHY this has happened
My own documentation/reviewing of the past 18 months of change in Paris and her life and considering her age/statistics of teenage suicide. 

Now based on these FACTS coupled with the thought that Michael did everything he could to shield his children from being used as tools to get to him, coupled with his moral and spiritual stance on life, I came to the conclusion that this was in no way part of the hoax.  It is just too serious of an issue to mess with and to be part of whatever people here want to label the hoax.

SUICIDE IS TOO SERIOUS OF A MATTER TO MESS WITH, reputations are on the line, Paris is a role model to many teenage girls, and no matter if you like it or not news stories influence minds, we wouldn't all be here 'HOAXING' otherwise.

This has been a divided and open discussion which has brought to the front some serious discussion points and feelings FROM EVERYONE and yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, right or wrong.  What saddens me is that it seems some have lost all faith in TRUTH itself and are so closed down to believing a truth when it hits the headlines. This is not the first time I've seen it happen here and it really saddens me because it's when love is needed to be sent back to the world the most and we ourselves grow spiritually.

One of Michael's biggest messages was to give LOVE back to the ones that are suffering in the world, especially the children and why he donated so much time and money to helping those who were suffering..... SO WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE MAKE UP A SUICIDE STORY ABOUT HIS OWN DAUGHTER and RUIN HER REPUTATION?

With Love.

According to a person who knows him well ,the answer might be this:

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

~LMP
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 07, 2013, 08:27:09 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEUCwVgHdk[/youtube]

Oh yes I remember like it was yesterday  :'( ..........

Evey: You got to me? You did this to me... You cut my hair... You tortured me... You tortured me! Why?
    V: You said you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't.  :icon_cry:
    Evey: [whispers] Oh, my God!
    V: I know you may never forgive me(really appropriate for some of us  :() , but nor will you ever understand how hard it was for me to do what I did. Every day, I saw in myself everything you see in me now. Every day, I wanted to end it. But each time you refused to give in, I knew I couldn't.

I know what you mean about that scene!  I cry every time!  But something jumped out at me when I read this quote.....YOU CUT MY HAIR!  We all noticed Paris' dramatic style change including her very short hair which may be an oblique reference to Evey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2013, 08:31:29 AM
Sadly I think this is true, however I seriously question if her motives were less about a stupid concert and maybe about the trial (where she would be a star witness) and the four year anniversary of her dad's "death" coming up.Michael loved those kids and I know he would never let his children go through such drama and pain if he was still here....at this point I do not know what to believe. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for Paris. :(

I'm holing out a real slight hope that this is hoax related because I really don't to see Paris suffer like that. But I don't know what goes on in her day to day life (obviously) but between the cyber bullying (which I've seen some of the disgusting thing pple write to her) and maybe missing Michael, if he can be there full time, it could take a toll on her. Again, whatever other pressures and problems that go on in her private life that no one is privy too.

I'm just gonna try my hardest not to judge the situation and pray for her. I respect everyone's opinion, I'm just gonna try not to rush to judgement when new information is released.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2013, 08:42:22 AM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEUCwVgHdk[/youtube]

Oh yes I remember like it was yesterday  :'( ..........

Evey: You got to me? You did this to me... You cut my hair... You tortured me... You tortured me! Why?
    V: You said you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't.  :icon_cry:
    Evey: [whispers] Oh, my God!
    V: I know you may never forgive me(really appropriate for some of us  :() , but nor will you ever understand how hard it was for me to do what I did. Every day, I saw in myself everything you see in me now. Every day, I wanted to end it. But each time you refused to give in, I knew I couldn't.

I know what you mean about that scene!  I cry every time!  But something jumped out at me when I read this quote.....YOU CUT MY HAIR!  We all noticed Paris' dramatic style change including her very short hair which may be an oblique reference to Evey.

She was reportedly placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours — the same evaluation that Britney Spears went under in 2008  :ghsdf:  :icon_albino:  that allows for a qualified peace officer or clinician to involuntarily confine someone because it’s deemed they have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themselves and/or others.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2013, 09:05:34 AM
MJLoyalFan - Thank you for at least being respectful in your opinion and understanding that others are allowed to have theirs. Kudos!

I get and respect the points you make, even though I don't agree. The one point of yours I'd like to highlight is:

Reputable news sources reported the news and followed up with statements (NOT INC TMZ)
A statement from her own Mother (who she has now bonded with and is spending time with)
A statement from the 911 department (who declined to name the person they transported to Hospital)

My problem, that ALL of the "reputable" sources you point to above, also reported that MJ Died. As we know he is not, it demonstrates that the sources are not always "reputable" after all - Jmo.

Secondary research:
Prince cancelling his trip (important for his own career) at the weekend to be with Paris
This trip, is nothing compared to all of the Jackson's having to put their life on hold when doing their part to role out the hoax.
100's of social media members (including big names in the industry) that have commented and left good wishes for Paris
Millions said goodbye to Michael when he 'died'.
Top Psychiatrists appearing on News channels reasoning with WHY this has happened
Top Docs and Psychs have been commenting on MJs health / death but it doesn't make the 'Death' true.
My own documentation/reviewing of the past 18 months of change in Paris and her life and considering her age/statistics of teenage suicide. 
Could be argued to be deliberate character building for this event.

I don't mean to be argumentative, I honestly don't. But you have to agree that "Logic and Critical Thinking" could be argued both "For" and "Against" each opinion. Each of your statements above could be counter debated.

I guess all there is to do is respect that others may not share the same opinion and agree to disagree.

Love n Peace  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 09:21:25 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

June 07, 2013, 09:12:04 AM
(Aussie, please check your PMs.)
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 09:13:07 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 07, 2013, 09:31:48 AM
How does someone attempting suicide ruin their reputation?? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 07, 2013, 09:48:37 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm................

I'd rather slit my wrists than hurt a child.......

Michael Jackson 'kept suicide note'

Michael Jackson kept a suicide note with him in his final months, it has been reported.
Friends of the King of Pop have claimed that he “often overdosed” and had been trying to kill himself for a decade. One said: “We’re surprised he even made it to 50”.

The Daily Star reported that insiders believe the financially struggling star “couldn’t face his problems” and wanted a way out.

He would keep the suicide note in his pocket and overdosed, they told the newspaper. “Michael always talked about dying young,” one said. “He wrote suicide notes then tore them up. He kept one with him – he often read it.

“He wanted everyone to know how sad he was." Another friend told the newspaper that Jackson had wanted to end his life ever since he was humiliated by child abuse claims in the 1990s.

Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:00:34 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 07, 2013, 10:19:29 AM
Ok I feel like I have just been ushered out.

I have lost someone I truly loved to suicide.

And I will never forget the almost unbearable pain, the helplessness, the numbness.

I still feel disgusted and I feel saddened.

And most certainly I do not feel entertained.

I feel sad and yes I feel offended when I see so many of you taking this lightly, laughing about it and joking.

Maybe my personal history with suicide makes me vulnerable.

If this turns out to be staged then I will still stand by my conviction that it is morally questionable, even morally reprehensible.

And I will feel disappointed by Michael and I will still think it´s a bad bad choice and in bad taste.

Call me petty, blind, ignorant, faint-hearted, hypocritical, a "bad hoaxer", misled or whatever you want but I can´t help it.

So maybe this isn´t the right place for me to be.

I understand that opinion and perception are bound to be subjective.

And I realize that maybe there are some among you that have a similar personal history but still feel comfortable with this.

I can´t.

I am sorry. I don´t want to offend anyone. Just feel truly and utterly sad.

You know that I love you and I do really care about how you feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 07, 2013, 10:27:23 AM
MJLoyalFan - Thank you for at least being respectful in your opinion and understanding that others are allowed to have theirs. Kudos!

I get and respect the points you make, even though I don't agree. The one point of yours I'd like to highlight is:

My problem, that ALL of the "reputable" sources you point to above, also reported that MJ Died. As we know he is not, it demonstrates that the sources are not always "reputable" after all - Jmo.

NO ONE HERE KNOWS IF MICHAEL IS ALIVE, NOT ME, NOT YOU, NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO IS A 'HOAXER'. It could be a complete fabrication of the truth and in fact Michael really died that day. I don't say that lightly, its just that there's not one piece of absolute clear and solid evidence that would stand up in a court of law to say that he didn't die. Lets be honest with ourselves here. Which makes your argument that my research is not reputable seem full of hear say.  Sorry to be picky, not personal at.

The point of the list of my research coupled with the points I made regarding the strength of the topic (attempted suicide), was to show that it was very unlikely to be a fabricated story and that this would go against everything we know about Michael's moral stance and that this was not based on my emotions but research, as you quite rightly say is paramount.

Just my opinion of course, but I also wonder what research etc. was done to come to the conclusion that this was a lie, other than BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE HOAX AND WE WILL KNOW IN TIME. Because these are not reasons. As I have said before, this would be the worse scenario to play in the hoax, destroying your Daughters future by labelling her like this.

With love.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2013, 10:48:01 AM

This really has to be answered?
Think about it, this is no ordinary child, she has a reputation, she wanted to be an actress, she now has a label.......oh come on please,
use your intelligence and knowledge of what happened to Michael. Time and time again his reputation was tarnished.
There is still a massive stigma linked to mental health whoever you are or wherever you are in the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 07, 2013, 11:13:56 AM

Think about it, this is no ordinary child, she has a reputation, she wanted to be an actress, she now has a label.......oh come on please,
use your intelligence and knowledge of what happened to Michael. Time and time again his reputation was tarnished.
There is still a massive stigma linked to mental health whoever you are or wherever you are in the world.

Use my intelligence?

Ok I will.

IF this were real, and a suicide attempt is a black mark on a young person's reputation as you suggest, then why are the Jackson's and Debbie Rowe (who talks to no member of the press, pretty much EVER, except to tell them to shove it) eagerly confirming these reports to anyone and everyone who sticks a microphone in their face? Shouldn't they be saying 'no comment', not 'oh yes, it's true!'

This is like watching a TV show and getting wrapped up in believing the characters and their adventures are real.

This is much like watching Paris cry on stage at the memorial, then listening to Katherine Jackson say over n over that Paris can cry on cue and is an excellent actress, and not making any connection.

Side note: If I'm right and this is all fake, there's no risk to her reputation. On the contrary, it will boost her acting resume. Look at how she's got everyone going.

I don't think the Jackson kids ever took off their masks. The show's not over yet, we should keep watchin'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Rouxie

June 07, 2013, 12:17:20 PM

Use my intelligence?

Ok I will.

IF this were real, and a suicide attempt is a black mark on a young person's reputation as you suggest, then why are the Jackson's and Debbie Rowe (who talks to no member of the press, pretty much EVER, except to tell them to shove it) eagerly confirming these reports to anyone and everyone who sticks a microphone in their face? Shouldn't they be saying 'no comment', not 'oh yes, it's true!'

This is like watching a TV show and getting wrapped up in believing the characters and their adventures are real.

This is much like watching Paris cry on stage at the memorial, then listening to Katherine Jackson say over n over that Paris can cry on cue and is an excellent actress, and not making any connection.

Side note: If I'm right and this is all fake, there's no risk to her reputation. On the contrary, it will boost her acting resume. Look at how she's got everyone going.

I don't think the Jackson kids ever took off their masks. The show's not over yet, we should keep watchin'.

Thank You bec your "intelligence" Answered way better than i could express.
I agree with you in all of it , Ruin a Reputation ? of course no ! because if this is all fake like we think
then it's just boosting Paris's acting career , and when the hoax comes up and appears to be true it will be understood why Paris did all that and there will be no ruining in reputations , it will make her shine in her future career  , and if this was real which i totally it's not because of that MC audio that he
sent to Paris , feels like Michael so much ,then that means that what Paris was going through is real and Michael is supporting her
from a distance which is a tough shot and I'm not sure of this story .. plus i was totally shocked when i saw Debbie commenting about it
she have never did  , Nor the Jacksons or Tito and when they started talking about it and confirming it , it made things go worse and made her reputation go and be ruined right ? , So if it is true or not this whole story firmly has exotic stuff in it .. but i think we wouldn't really know what happened till the hoax covers are revealed to the world ...

So Much L.O.V.E. for Paris and Michael and all the hoax family for those great theories and the critical thinking

XO Rouxie.  :bearhug:
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 12:22:32 PM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

June 07, 2013, 01:08:04 PM
Maybe because they thought it was a valuable argument for the trial against AEG.
Who said someone care about Paris's possible ruined image, when we have 40 billions to bring on Jackson's side ???
I don't wish to be rude but hmmm it's not first time people would act with money in their mind.
WHO EXACTLY, informed the media of that ?
I trully believe it would have been NEVER EVER left to media's ears, if it was not something to be USED for some purpose.
Obviously the Jackson could have deny it, protect Paris from the media's rush... but everybody is now agreeing to talk about what she did and say it's true. I guess there is something good for them not to deny it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions