Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 05, 2013, 08:29:25 PM
911 call and photos of multiple scars on her wrists...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PARIS JACKSON
POSSIBLE SUICIDE ATTEMPT
Rushed to Hospital
EXCLUSIVE

5:19 PM PT -- Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate, tells TMZ, "Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain wish to extend their heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Paris Jackson during this very difficult time.  The Executors are fully committed to providing Paris with whatever assistance she requires in dealing with this situation and will be there for her."

1:35 PM P -- We just posted a story ... Paris left a suicide note and cut herself with a meat cleaver.  To read full story, click here.

1:30 PM PT Police went to Debbie Rowe's ranch to speak with her today ... presumably because she's been spending a lot of time with Paris, and knows her state of mind.

12:44 PM PT -- Jackson brothers Jackie, Marlon and Tito just sent this statement to TMZ: "Thank you for the outpouring of concern and support for Paris. She is safe and doing fine. We truly appreciate you respecting our family privacy at this time."

11:33 AM PT -- Katherine Jackson's attorney tells TMZ ... "Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention."

The lawyer, Perry Sanders, adds, "Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you."

10:28 AM PT:  TMZ has found several photos of Paris in which it appears Paris' arm has possible cutting scars. We don't know when the other was taken.

10:14 AM PST:  A source connected to the family tells TMZ ... Paris "threw a fit" last night after she was told she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert.  We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

10:14 AM PST: Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, tells TMZ: "We appreciate everyone's thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family's privacy."

9:51 AM PST:  A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ ... she has "tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past" but "this was far more serious.  It was not a cry for help." 

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM.  We're told the caller reported a possible overdose, although a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of her wrists.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

We're told she's doing ok.

On May 19, Paris said, "Kurt Cobain is Jesus" during a video chat with someone ... and she posted the whole exchange on Vine.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't judge me because I sin differently than you.

June 05, 2013, 08:32:11 PM
Sorry, couldn't get everything to copy and paste properly on that last TMZ story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't judge me because I sin differently than you.

Andrea

June 05, 2013, 09:37:14 PM
The truth,.. I don't know what to say of all this.

My mind has been flip-flopping since I heard the news.  Fake, possibly real, fake, and it continues.  This is a pressing issue with teenagers and this news about Paris definitely raises the awareness of these tragedies to a higher level.  My gut instinct still says that this suicide attempt didn't actually happen, that there's a bigger reason for this story.  Fear and doubts have me questioning what my gut tells me. 

It is a pretty big coincidence that this news came out 21 days (inclusive) to the 4 year mark.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 05, 2013, 09:45:43 PM
Then there is this tweet from Sept.

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 11 Sep
suicide awareness day today.. hope you guys wore yellow <3 pic.twitter.com/STAReGxq
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2013, 09:48:24 PM
I know we are a hoax forum... and we actively look for clues. Unfortunately, I'm sure this is not one... I'm sure this is not another story. I find it terribly hard to fathom Michael planting this story about Paris attempting suicide & being locked up in a psych ward. And if Michael is still here on this Earth, you know he would be right there with her. This has really shook my faith in the hoax...

There are too many teenagers who attempt suicide... and succeed. I know Paris has been put through so much & I do believe, it's possible,iattempted suicide. I've seen so many evil things people have said to her over twitter. Let's not forget that many kids have tried this due to bullying.
All we can really do at this point... is to let Paris know that she is loved and cared for by so many and she has a HUGE extended family that truly want to see her healthy and happy.

your post makes reasonable sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 05, 2013, 10:08:09 PM
IF this is true, and has nothing to do with the hoax.
Then wouldn't MJ re-appear to be by his daughters side?

Who can say that Michael is not at his daughter's side? He doesn't have to make a reappearance in the public venue to be at her side. Wasn't a statement made by Front a while back that Michael had been among us but we didn't know it?

Yes, Paris appears to be a strong young lady who is carrying a lot on her shoulders. She has been a major part of this hoax from the memorial up until this very day. And all said, she is still a human being, and stress happens! Just because we are in the midst of a hoax does not negate the fact that unexpected things can happen!

I hope deep in my heart that this is a part of the hoax. And if it is not, I can totally understand and share her feelings because I have been there before. I understand that we all have had our weak moments, and some of us have had many!  At the age of 29 I contemplated suicide with a loaded 32 at hand! It was only where I was in the Lord, and the thought of where my soul would spend eternity that kept me from pulling the trigger!

Only time will tell if it is not part of the hoax. And I am not surprised at all the different reasons they are giving as to why she did it. Because news reports are just like rumors. By the time they make the circuit the story has had much added to it!

I will continue to do my job of keeping Ms. Paris and the Jackson family lifted in prayer, and I ask the prayer warriors on this site to do the same.

To you Ms. Paris I'm sending much love and blessings your way. And I encourage you to keep riding high up "on the wings of love!"

Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

bec

June 05, 2013, 10:08:47 PM
Fake fake fake all fake. It's all fake. Every little bit of "news" we get is fake. All of it.

Ever notice no one really gives a crap about the trial that's going on? The real news stories are going on outside the courtroom. Wade's accusations, now Paris tries to kill herself (come on); the clowns are outside of court this time. That's why it's not televised. Because that's not the show. THIS is. The staged and the spin offs and the accidental perfect coincidences, all part of this massive entertainment project MJ launched in 2009.

There's always something going on with the Jackson family, isn't there? Periodically, in the news, over something or other, drip drip drip.

And this emotional turmoil the community is going through is part of the experience for the audience. All of it. The drama, the concern, the worry, the outrage, the hand wringing, the humor too... and our interaction; the comradery, the arguments, the whole online community thing, deaders n hoaxers oh my.

If Paris really had a problem no one would hear about it. What we are shown is an alternative Jackson family reality; the Hollywood version. The staged version.

That's what I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 05, 2013, 10:21:40 PM
Sorry, I have a really bad memory... pretty sure MJ's story only talks of a sling blade/knife and not a meat cleaver.  I just find it really odd that that's the blade she would choose to cut herself with.

This is the topic were that story was discussed.

May I just add firstly about the co-incidence regarding the date of this event.  Michael was rushed to hopsital on this day in 2005 due to a back injury during his trial.....the word BACK.  Exactly 4 years form that day we have Paris rushed to hospital during the AEG trial.....

Maybe its nothing but it just seems like HIStory repeating itself....

Is Paris doing this as a way to bring attention to the Jacksons trial???  Just like AEG did by getting Wade to say he was molested by Michael??? 

Remember......Michael lives for contraversy!!!   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 05, 2013, 10:28:44 PM

I like the way you think bec.  I hope that this is all as you've described.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 05, 2013, 10:39:43 PM

May I just add firstly about the co-incidence regarding the date of this event.  Michael was rushed to hopsital on this day in 2005 due to a back injury during his trial.....the word BACK.  Exactly 4 years form that day we have Paris rushed to hospital during the AEG trial.....

The articles I could find list the date of that event as March 20th, 2005.

Which is too bad too because that would have been a great 'coincidence'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 05, 2013, 11:01:08 PM
I seriously doubt that MJ would allow his daughter to stage a suicide as part of a hoax.  Too many teens are vulnerable to do that kind of thing and may even be triggered by Paris attempting it.  I think she is under severe pressure due to having to testify....maybe it's bringing up memories and she's overwhelmed.  I don't think she would do this if Michael was able to be with her.......so, yeah..it has my head reeling a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 05, 2013, 11:38:48 PM
This one says June 2005.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe its nothing but it just seems like HIStory repeating itself....

Is Paris doing this as a way to bring attention to the Jacksons trial???  Just like AEG did by getting Wade to say he was molested by Michael???

Remember......Michael lives for contraversy!!!   
That's what I was thinking too. Each side supposedly has their attempt to sway emotions of the public and jury.

Girl_, yes hasn't it been amazing how Front's tweets have matched up with setting up for this scenario.
Bec, agree in that it seems similar to the Jackson family  feud in the summer 2012. Keeps their name in the news!
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:44:49 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 06, 2013, 12:44:34 AM
@MJonmind, it says after acquittal:

June 2005: After being acquitted in the child molestation trial, Jackson sought medical attention for a back injury and dehydration.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 06, 2013, 12:55:13 AM
i can only say that i don't want to believe it. And then my thoughts wandered from Paris' suicide attempt to sucide to DWD patients and everything. 

is it possible that this drama is hinting towards something?

BTW TMZ broke the story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions