Rouxie

Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 05, 2013, 02:48:59 PM
TMZ Just Released The 911 Dispatcher ..
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UPDATE !!

12:44 PM PT -- Jackson brothers Jackie, Marlon and Tito just sent this statement to TMZ: "Thank you for the outpouring of concern and support for Paris. She is safe and doing fine. We truly appreciate you respecting our family privacy at this time."
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:13:26 PM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

June 05, 2013, 03:24:52 PM
I'm with bec and RK.  I can't believe that Paris would do this, not that I know her but it just doesn't ring true at all.

Ditto. Generally speaking, Paris has always appeared to be a very positive person.                     

Someone mentioned a possible ploy. Suppose the suicide attempt is staged. Suppose the intended purpose is to persuade “whomever” within the AEG trial to show their true hand. In other words, if “whomever” still has doubts that MJ is truly dead but sees/believes Paris tried to commit suicide, a natural conclusion for the “whomevers” to draw would be that MJ must truly be dead, because if he weren’t, Paris would never attempt suicide.               

Just thinking outside the box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Girl_In_the_Mirror

June 05, 2013, 03:32:26 PM
I can't believe that Paris wouldn't want to be here to see her Mom's brand new foal grow up. Wouldn't that be a 15 year olds dream come true?  Nope...not buying it. Too much to live for and enjoy doing it.
Katie here! :)
Well, this is all just too confusing... :omg:
If it is real [which I don't believe] - then I am sad to hear that and pray to God to enlighten her mind and heart. Teenage years are indeed difficult...
But on the other hand...
twitter Front has written a poem last night>
that girl playing those strings 
that bliss when she sings 
interrupted by a chord gone wrong
but nothing can change this beautiful song

- now we might think it has nothing 2 do with Paris's situation [and maybe it doesn't... :icon_e_confused:], but when Front posted it, somehow my 1st thought went to Paris - she loves playing [or still learning to] play the guitar. Still, the poem seems metaphorical, and we may presume that the "chord gone wrong" has just happened today, interrupting Paris's normal daily life, but all in all, nothing can change this beautiful song, this beautiful adventure that we're in, and that she's in, too...It may be nothing, but it is just my interpretation of the poem. After reading this poem last night, I swear I was expecting something related to Paris today. I admit - a suicide attempt was NOT what I had in mind, not by far...but it seems that something did happen today, and is related to Paris, and that makes me believe more that it is not for real.

Moreover, I'm gonna have to go with MrBigShot on this one...

I know Paris is a teenager, and I don't want to begin to downplay this by any means, however, what could provoke paris to initiate such an act when I truly believe that she has a lot to look forward to in her life. She has been raised by a remarkable human being and comes from an relentlessly strong family. Her family has such profound convictions and they see life from a very optimistic perspective. What could have prompted any of the jackson, let alone paris, to even entertain the thought of possibly departing from this world?

this is only the beginning of the shocker...

I think this is the indicator that something even more complex is on the horizon.

Paris might be a lil' rebellious, but SHE HAS HAD AN AMAZING EDUCATION, GUYS! In the very few videos we were allowed to see on Michael's private life, which include moments spent with his children, one can CLEARLY see the kind of father that he was, how beautiful he raised them, how much he COMMUNICATED with them - which are essential aspects of a child's future development. I don't see nor find any logic in Paris's attempting 2 commit suicide, even with all the teenager-issues, self -discovering etc...We might call /label it "repressed memory/pain" - and find her father's sudden "death" as a the root-cause of what happened 2day, but we all know it's not the case. At least, i believe /hope it's not...

Our friend Jadz reminded me of this:
Remember Ellen DeGeneres show, back in 2011, if my memory serves me right... When  Ellen asked her if there were any memorable things her father told her, Paris’s answer was the following:

"He said, 'If I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you.' I took his advice, and I remembered everything he told me," she said.

I choose to believe she took her dad's advice, which was surely not:"Dear Paris, whenever u'll feel sad, misunderstood, alone and mad @ everyone, consider committing suicide, ok?"...

Like I said, just my personal thoughts on the matter.
IF she DID DO that, then I'm sad and pray for her to find her inner peace, harmony and strength as soon as possible!
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:48:48 PM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

Rouxie

June 05, 2013, 03:45:12 PM
 Now police went to Rowe's Ranch , and they say Paris Left a Suicide Note , Cutted her right forearm and Took Motrin pills.
and Received a "numerous stitches" ? and she will be held for 72 hours ... Now should we buy the story ? , I Still feel something is not right
and why when Paris really Started to have sometime with her mother she committed suicide right after , like she should cheer the little girl up
and Paris wasn't really happy in these few days (you can see from her tweets) i'm not judging debbie or the family of irresponsibility   
but the timing of everything it's just weird... Those are my "Thoughts" about it

Praying for you Paris !! Get well soon.
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:01:29 PM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

suspicious mind

June 05, 2013, 04:01:42 PM
been concerned since almost the beginning that the jackson kids spiral out of control stories would start coming. not to forget that one thing sets them apart i would think , from all the others their age that get into these life situations ( or don't ) . one super colossal piece of  intellectual property that probably quite a few would like to get their hands on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 05, 2013, 04:30:29 PM
I knew nothing good will result from Paris' hanging out with Debbie.....

Please don't feel offended by what I'll write - I am just sharing my thoughts with you - within the box and outside the box.

Maybe Paris was in love with some boy and he let her down?
Maybe Debbie was trying to help her and she failed?
Or
maybe Debbie told Paris something wrong about her past - that she and Michael were not in love or something even worse?
Something tells me that Paris' suicide attempt is not a part of the hoax... but it's just me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 05, 2013, 04:32:30 PM
I don't see any sign of scars in the first pic, the pic below might be photoshopped?? Sorry I changed the pic because the other couldn't be posted, in the other pic that I posted before was showing her left wrist and no scars appears on it.

Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:14:59 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jos

June 05, 2013, 04:42:36 PM
I hope i'm wrong:

Considering the fact that @frontback777 is in fact 'our' Front, he -sort of- confirms that something had happened.

Front Front ‏@frontback777  4u 
Papz always sniff it out. No privacy!!! She's going to be just fine. <3

Front Front ‏@frontback777  1u 
Want to you thank you all for your tweets of genuine love & support.

Front Front ‏@frontback777  1u
Like I said she's going to be fine ,,,home soon.

------------------------
The last weeks I was following her followers reactions on twitter.
And I must say - given the fact that she's only 15 - some of those reactions, are heartbreaking.

Some of those reactions like "Go to hell, you father is a rapist" and more blabla.
I can believe something like that can get your world upside down.

-------------------------

Like I said Í hope i'm wrong..
But anyhow, i'll pray for her!

I simply don't know what to think :(
First reaction:  Then there is now hoax.
But since I'm so confinced with the fact that Michael is still amongst us. This has to be "part of the plan" or, just what I had written here.

Conclusion: I feel sad. Even when this IS "part of the plan".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

mjj58

June 05, 2013, 04:44:36 PM
IF this is true, and has nothing to do with the hoax.
Then wouldn't MJ re-appear to be by his daughters side?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2013, 05:00:23 PM
That's terrible.Life is so precious, and full of amazing moments. If you are depressed and only notice all of the negative you'll never see the positive approaching especially for the future there is so much more to expect. This is like a flashback of middle/high school rolled into one. I was also depressed and suicidal and i wouldn't wish that pain on anyone it's extremely miserable and hard to overcome but eventually you do. This is why it is so disheartening when i hear about suicides and attempts because it's like the kids give up, some find the lights and others don't.I believe it's a survivors job to help those struggling along the way so they can LIVE and realize it's not worth it. I'm sorry this post is so long but this is a deep subject matter for me because I know. I pray that Paris gets the help needed and i pray for her family including her parents. It's not easy dealing with a situation like this. Sending love and prayers <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anna

June 05, 2013, 05:05:15 PM
I pray from the bottom of my heart that this isnt true.....hopefully its all just BS like it normally is.
I love the Jackson family dearly,all of them,and its horrible to think she's suffering to this extreme,it saddens me deeply....
Paris and all of them have so much to live for,they are all gorgeous and beautifull,inside and out.
I pray for the whole family,i hope whatever the issues are that they get sorted.
Get well Paris,we all love you dearly....never doubt that,heres a big hug from me   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2013, 05:05:34 PM
IF this is true, and has nothing to do with the hoax.
Then wouldn't MJ re-appear to be by his daughters side?

IMO, no. He doesn't need to publically support her. He can do that in private. And if this really happened. It'd be a media circus if MJ just came out of the blue. Him being alive would really shock the shit out of everyone. Now isn't the time for that. I hope this isn't true, but if it is, I don't think Paris needs a bigger spot light put on her. I'm sure he has always been there for his kids all along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 05, 2013, 05:22:26 PM
The Paris Jackson Suicide Attempt Story Is Sad, and That's That

This is it / That is that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 05, 2013, 05:26:26 PM
I hate to sound callous (however Ive become calloused since diving into the hoax) but I bet my bottom dollar MJ and Paris are kicking back laughing it up.

I'm not worried abt Paris one iota
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 05, 2013, 05:27:59 PM

Today in
Michael Jackson History  June 5th 2005

2005 - Michael Jackson was taken to an emergency room for treatment of a back problem.

Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:40:58 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions