Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 06, 2013, 06:16:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are so many aspects of this situation that I'm finding incredibly disturbing, on so many levels. I can't begin to put them into words.

Teenage suicide is not entertainment.

I am with you on this.
I am reading so many possible explanations about this from hoaxers...from entertainment to awareness-raising through to red herring.
For me all of this would be morally questionable.
Attempted suicide is too dangerous and too serious to be used as a hoax "feature".
Just think about the consequences...for kids that see Paris as a role model, for herself in her social life etc....wrong on so many levels.

Curls, no one is saying it is for mere entertainment purposes.

Mary, speaking of role models, wasn't MJ a role model? The same man who deliberately presented himself as a mentally weak, abused, man handled, wreckless drug addict. How can that line of reasoning be used.

I get what you are saying about teens being impressionable and looking up to Paris. But this isn't the first time a role model has been presented as a 'mess' - Michael has done this many occasions. MJ was a role model to many children and teens and yet chose to deliberately present himself with 'weak' traits for hoax purposes.

The ugly (such as this suicide attempt) HAS already been shown to have been done before for hoax purposes.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD MICHAELS PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS REPUTATION BE TARNISHED BY THE ACT OF HER TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE

I apologise for what I am about to say, but for those of you here that think it's part of the hoax... SHAME ON YOU, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS.

This is serious stuff and a subject not to be taken lightly and for me, certainly no surprise that this has come to light. I wouldn't trade places with Paris for all the money in the world right now, so have some compassion people, life happens and it is very rare that Jackson news, tweets, appearances etc. are part of the HOAX.  If you think they are you are more than obsessed and need to take a break.

MJloyalfan, you should lighten up on your judgements of people. NO one is saying that the suicide stunt is for entertainment purposes and hoax referencing doesn't always equate to entertainment. As far as I am aware many here who believe the hoax is for entertainment ALSO believe there are additional and far more serious reasons behind hoax than just entertainment. Many here believe the hoax is purposed to unveil the truth about news what we read and hear. Who knows this suicide story could have a more moral reason behind it than entertainment. Read my previous post above about possible reasons.

Be careful, for perhaps it is those who believe this story WHO HAVE SHOWN THEIR TRUE COLOURS, as you put it...
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:30:56 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 06, 2013, 06:26:56 AM
Meanwhile, though I don't believe that the hoax is only about entertainment purposes, (I like the vindication & awakening to media theories meshed in with the entertainment theory) I'd like to point out that there are over 100 movies listed on the proceeding link that feature suicide for entertainment purposes....

If this hoax is a reverse reality movie, then doesn't that make Paris suicide story plausible as part of the script...

She herself said she is an actress after all.
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:35:17 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

June 06, 2013, 06:33:05 AM
There are so many aspects of this situation that I'm finding incredibly disturbing, on so many levels. I can't begin to put them into words.

Teenage suicide is not entertainment.

I am with you on this.
I am reading so many possible explanations about this from hoaxers...from entertainment to awareness-raising through to red herring.
For me all of this would be morally questionable.
Attempted suicide is too dangerous and too serious to be used as a hoax "feature".
Just think about the consequences...for kids that see Paris as a role model, for herself in her social life etc....wrong on so many levels.

Thank you both for these words of reason.

I caught this story here last night in the UK and I am going to be very honest, I was totally shocked at how some people wrote that this story was fake and part of the hoax and continued to do so in the light of factual statements from Family, the Trust and other reputable news sources, unlike those of TMZ.  In fact it shook me to the core so much so that I couldn't sleep.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD MICHAELS PRECIOUS DAUGHTERS REPUTATION BE TARNISHED BY THE ACT OF HER TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE

I apologise for what I am about to say, but for those of you here that think it's part of the hoax... SHAME ON YOU, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS.

This is serious stuff and a subject not to be taken lightly and for me, certainly no surprise that this has come to light. I wouldn't trade places with Paris for all the money in the world right now, so have some compassion people, life happens and it is very rare that Jackson news, tweets, appearances etc. are part of the HOAX.  If you think they are you are more than obsessed and need to take a break.

There, I have said it.... Please, Please give this young lady the passion and good wishes she so rightly deserves and take a step back and think about what you are typing.  If this was written about your loved ones how would it make you feel?

That's all I have to say and I'm standing down from my soap box now. Sorry, but I could not keep quiet on this one.

Never forget your compassion for one another, something Michael has never forgotten, even after everything he's been through.

With LOVE.

Excellently written, welldone you  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 06:39:37 AM
MJ's alive and doing a hoax. What part this incident plays we simply can't know yet, but it will serve a good purpose, I'm sure.
There's millions of people that try to change the world through wonderful ministries of compassion, but MJ is trying to do it in a unique long-term way.[b/]

Oops, forgot to say, well said! Love you!

Also to you to bec! Well written and agree 100% with your comments. Even if it seems the cold and unpopular way of looking at the recent stories about Paris.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

June 06, 2013, 06:40:38 AM
As several have pointed out, teenage suicide is a serious issue and not one to be insensitive about or taken lightly. That said, the media, knowingly or unknowingly, fabricate and perpetuate the details of stories about serious issues all the time—for example, all the MJ trials including the latest regarding Wade Robson. In short, for all we know, Paris could have taken one or two Motrin (or no Motrin), and TMZ fabricated the rest, and the media as a whole ran with it.                     

A few on this thread have said or suggested that Paris’ supposed suicide attempt has caused them to doubt the death hoax—maybe that’s the point. And maybe the question is who the real target is. Of course, like everyone else, IDK. Just trying to make sense of things.

(Addendum:  To be clear, I am one who doesn’t believe that Paris attempted or even intended to attempt suicide. Think it’s a fake story that's not for entertainment purposes only.)
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:01:51 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 06, 2013, 06:41:19 AM
Sorry, I can´t....

Frankly and honestly, seeing all the attempts to explain this as part of the hoax makes me sick to my stomach.

This is against all the moral values that I have.

And I am not ashamed to say that.

If it turns out to be different from what I think...well, so be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Tove

June 06, 2013, 07:02:45 AM
I think that part of good investigation is to be critical and avoid circular argument's.
I just personally think that MJ's kids are so sacred to him that he would't use Paris to hoax like this. MJ hoaxing his death is totally different thing, we all understand why he wanted to get away of it all, and he left so many clues etc This is a different story and we should be very diplomatic converserving about this. Imagine that hoax never happened and Mike was alive: how would we react to the news then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

June 06, 2013, 07:04:18 AM
Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible. .

I don't understand the extreme carelessness people are being here, Not one person knows this is actually a fake story, NO ONE here has any means to prove with substantial real evidence and yet I see many speaking about it like it's NOTHING. I’m glad everything in real life is entertainment for you lot who are without a doubt that it’s for entertainment or some other “meaningful” reason within the hoax. 

For shame.

Are you so paranoid of being looked at as a fool for believing any "bad news" story of the Jacksons that you are prepared to trivialize every circumstance as a fake for the hoax? Why not go further and claim everything to do with Michael Jackson his entire life was a hoax, because there has been "bad news" both before June 2009 and after, the difference is, every single thing is being placed into this “bubble” of being a hoax. Are you so self centred to believe that the lives of the Jacksons is meant for YOUR entertainment considering majority of the population believe his dead, and many others do not visit this forum. Are you so self absorbed that to think its all based on the select few frequent people here?

I think you all who believe this is nothing, need a reality check and gain some respect for the Jackson family, they aren’t immune to life and it’s struggles, they don’t have their emotions all wrapped up safe and sound.

Have you thought about any of this public statements you are making on this forum? If Paris and I believe she did, attempt suicide and reads this thread, what do you think that young girl is going to think? Are you truly that selfish to not care and just keep believing it’s fake to serve your own purpose of keeping your beliefs going that his alive.

First of all, it doesn’t have to mean Michael Jackson is dead. It just means like many normal teenagers in this world, Paris is not coping so well with things and even the most loving parents can’t help and often do not see the signs. She could have a chemical balancing problem and that doesn’t mean Michael Jackson isn’t a loving father, or dead, or not helping her. It just means she has a condition that many teens and adults have.

Regardless to anything, I don’t care if this turns out to be in the hoax, I will not feel like a fool or feel shame for believing it because this is a very very serious thing, I will feel that my morals were still intact to take it serious enough to care about her well being.

I feel that a lot of people don’t want the fabric of the “hoax” to vanish, and if they believe for a moment this is real, then the hoax is over and will have to come to terms with Michael Jackson being dead. But like i said. Believing this is real, doesn’t make Michael Jackson dead, it just makes Paris a teenager with some problems that may not have anything to do with any situations going on at the moment.

it pains me to read these comments where you blow it off as nothing and yet you have absolutely no evidence to show that and yet will still blow it off. How is that REALLY caring about Paris? That doesn’t look like care at all, and maybe, just maybe you should think about another perspective. Is this a test to see who actually cares about his children? You all want to talk others and yourselves into reasons why it would be a hoax, from awareness of suicide to evening the score on the law suit i,e Wade but not one of you have wondered if this is a test to the hoaxers and the see if they really do care. After all you have taken zero seriously this whole time. Like i said before I believe this is all true, very real and My heart breaks for Paris and I send her lot’s of love. If this turns out to be apart of the hoax, well at least I know that no matter what, I take a matter of suicide seriously and do not blow it off.

Seriously, Think about your actions, think about what message you are each sending out there into the public eye to Paris and to other kids and adults who are thinking of suicide. This is a serious. Not fun and games or entertainment by any stretch of any imagination and if you think it’s entertainment then you truly need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you are and what colour your soul is.
This is definitely not a time for Pride regardless to how this turns out.

Sick of everything being a joke you most of you, You seem to pull out any, ANY way possible to explain away things and yet you call yourselves investigators. I see no investigations going on, just a lot of assumptions.  This time, I won’t be coming back. I have washed my hands with this and how people take and handle the seriousness of the things that come up.  Maybe too much time down the rabbit hole has addled the mind. I don’t know but there is a time for fun and there is a time for seriousness and this is one of those times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

June 06, 2013, 07:09:50 AM
 i just got internet back to find such news....

First i'd like to say that i cannot consider this to be 100% hoax related. Paris is a teen and she has her own life, she must be respected as a unique person, and not as "MJ's tool" for hoax purpose. So there is no way i would only consider her act as a hoax related event...

From her twitter, i saw she seemed to have "broken heart" maybe there is a love story behind this, more than a "concert"... maybe the family only knew abot the concert. Was she supposed to meet a boy there maybe ? 
15 yo girls can be educated to the top... we all know we go through a lot of stupid things when we are in love.
That's the feeling i had since few weeks when reading her tweets.
The problem is that many people alway link her to her dad and to the loss of her dad, and to what her dad would have wanted for her... but she has a life, and she may act upon things we don't even think about. Paris Jackson is not Michael Jackson, although we would love that Mj talk to us through his daughter.
We must keep in mind they are different people and that even MJ may not have notice something was wrong. Even the best parents can miss something about their children.

Now if i was to think about hoax :
I remember the post where someone said that MJ faked his trial to put the light on kids abuse, or on police brutality etc etc
Maybe Paris is faking for a purpose too. Like giving a message about kid's suicide.
the info i'm gonna give must be taken as "something i was told and i can't proove to be true"
Someone that some people think to be MJ or MJ related was on a chatroom and a teen was there. She was crying and demanding that this person admits he is MJ. The person said nothing. the girl was crying and she threatened to cut herself if no answer. Stilll silence. The teen cutted herself on cam, and the "supposed to be MJ" left without a word. I was told people from the room tried to find her identity to call rescue.

I don't know what to make of this story i was told weeks ago, but it came back to my mind. I won't say more about it, because i don't remember who told me and i don't wish to name the person who was concerned. Just i thought "maybe" there was something linked to it that would explane WHY Paris wanted to put the light on "kid"s suicide"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

June 06, 2013, 07:38:48 AM
I understand Teen Suicide is a scary subject. I get it. I do. I am sure that there are those who are 'sickened' about hoaxers theorising about the article and may find this thread hurtful when hoaxers discuss and pick apart the story. However this is a hoax forum, and just like a haters gonna hate, a hoaxers gonna hoax. But really is it any different? How does it cross moral boundaries differently than MJ fooling perhaps a billion people that he is dead?

JMO, but I don't get why the ethos, of 'always question everything' can apply to other stories and not to this one, just because it's a 'Moral Taboo' - when the whole hoax has the potential amongst society of being perceived as a Moral Taboo. It's really no different. Again, JMO. I understand that others are more upset for Paris. I guess there are people still upset that Michael is 'dead' too...

Moving on, the fact that TMZ broke the story, says it all imo. Are we forgetting who is feeding TMZ all this time? Why would it be different on this occasion? If this were a true story and not planted by MJ to TMZ, how were they so lucky YET AGAIN to get the scoop, insiders, sources??

Wow Leilani...

I don't understand the extreme carelessness people are being here, Not one person knows this is actually a fake story, NO ONE here has any means to prove with substantial real evidence and yet I see many speaking about it like it's NOTHING. I’m glad everything in real life is entertainment for you lot who are without a doubt that it’s for entertainment or some other “meaningful” reason within the hoax.
Wow don't get people being offended by a place THEY CHOOSE to come to and with people (you lot) who THEY CHOOSE to interact with!!

Are you so paranoid of being looked at as a fool for believing any "bad news" story of the Jacksons that you are prepared to trivialize every circumstance as a fake for the hoax? Why not go further and claim everything to do with Michael Jackson his entire life was a hoax, because there has been "bad news" both before June 2009 and after, the difference is, every single thing is being placed into this “bubble” of being a hoax. Are you so self centred to believe that the lives of the Jacksons is meant for YOUR entertainment considering majority of the population believe his dead, and many others do not visit this forum. Are you so self absorbed that to think its all based on the select few frequent people here?
I don't think anyone here said that this is all for us? This is a lesson for the world. This is beyond just entertainment. You should quit your judging. NO one here is judging believers of the suicide story for their opinion, why are believers that the story is false being crucified, judged and having multiple amounts of 'shame' dumped on them by fellow hoaxers??

Are you truly that selfish to not care and just keep believing it’s fake to serve your own purpose of keeping your beliefs going that his alive.

Wow, name calling. Selfish. Just by reading other peoples opinions... Funny how NO ONE here who believes the story is false has resorted to calling down shame or calling people selfish or idiots for believing the story to be true. Thought we were all allowed to have out theories and opinions. If different perspectives are so disturbing and sickening to people, then a forum that focuses of the sensitive topic of 'death' might be an unwise place to hang out...

It just means she has a condition that many teens and adults have.
Ah, so we are diagnosing the balance of her brain chemicals based on a story with no evidence. Sounds like what people did to MJ.

Regardless to anything, I don’t care if this turns out to be in the hoax, I will not feel like a fool or feel shame for believing it because this is a very very serious thing, I will feel that my morals were still intact to take it serious enough to care about her well being.
Ah yes, opposed to us morally bankrupt hoaxers... Come on Leilani. We too have morals. That's not fair. I DO not believe the story for a second, in fact I didn't to be frank (don't be angry now) I didn't bat an eyelid when I saw the story break on the news today! And yet I don't feel for a second that my morals have been compromised and are still very much intact.

Seriously, Think about your actions, think about what message you are each sending out there into the public eye to Paris and to other kids and adults who are thinking of suicide. This is a serious. Not fun and games or entertainment by any stretch of any imagination and if you think it’s entertainment then you truly need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you are and what colour your soul is.
Oh nice. How uneducated and unfortunate that you feel a few people here who are being open minded and are using their head instead of their heart should be blamed with 'sending a message' to youths that Suicide is a game. Please get off your horse. The insults are sickening!

Sick of everything being a joke you most of you, You seem to pull out any, ANY way possible to explain away things and yet you call yourselves investigators. I see no investigations going on, just a lot of assumptions.  This time, I won’t be coming back. I have washed my hands with this and how people take and handle the seriousness of the things that come up.  Maybe too much time down the rabbit hole has addled the mind. I don’t know but there is a time for fun and there is a time for seriousness and this is one of those times.

Leilani, you were offended from the minute you first signed up here. You shouldn't have come back if you keep getting offended.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

June 06, 2013, 07:40:55 AM
This is kinda reminding me when the hoax first started. All this strong disagreeing with each other reminds me of the non believers saying "Michael would never do this to his family". "I don't understand why he would do this". "He wouldn't do this to his fans", etc.

I HOPE this has some hoax connections. Because I don't want Paris to be suffering like this. But if there's is a hoax connection (and I hope there is). Maybe this is coming full circle. The "believers vs non believer". Back to when the hoax started.

And I was a non believer. I thought MJ was dead for atleast 4 months. Hopefully I'll come around to this Paris thing being hoax related.

But with that being said, I'm def going try and wait for more info to come out before jumping to conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 06, 2013, 07:49:21 AM
Don't shoot me, but is it possible the Paris has become a victim of MKultra mind control, by listening the heavy metal music??? 
Remember she released a short video on Twitter, saying Kurt Cobain is "Jesus"...just before her attempted cry for help...

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]Nirvana & Over the Rainbow (Mind Control)

Kurt Donald Cobain (1967-1994), was the leader of the super popular rock band Nirvana. The word, Nirvana, literally means “blown out” (as in a candle) and refers, in the Buddhist context, to the imperturbable stillness of mind after the fires of desire, aversion, and delusion have been finally extinguished.[104]

Nirvana is essentially a state of dissociation. It is a state of conscious often achieved in CIA- MK ULTRA trauma based mind control programs as a gateway to developing iatrogenic (psychiatric) multiple personality disorders (MPD).[105]

This is the cover of a later-released compilation album of Nirvana’s hits, called ‘Over the Rainbow’. It has a Wizard of Oz title. The Wizard of OZ is a prominent theme used in CIA- MK ULTRA mind control programs.[106] Of course, the butterfly is also a prominent mind control image that suggests a relationship to MK ULTRA/MONARCH (children) programming.[107] Like Nirvana, “Over the Rainbow” also suggests a key state of dissociation associated with mind control programs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWeF5Zv_pzs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

“Dorothy is looking for a place where there is no trouble which is a place “over the rainbow…. To escape pain, alters go over the rainbow. (This is a.k.a. in Alice In Wonderland Programming as “going through the looking glass.. Judy Garland, she was an MK slave and the first to sing the ”over the rainbow” song. Holding a mirror (looking glass) another example how the symbolism fits the research. Over the rainbow in Oz is for the Monarch slave to be in a trance, and into a certain area of the programming…The theme song of the movie goes, ‘Somewhere over the Rainbow…there’s a land where the dreams that you dare to dream really come true.’ These lyrics are a method to hypnotically confuse the brain to perceive that the “over the Rainbow experience” (which is usually horrible abuse) is a ‘dream’. The dissociative mind is only too happy to call the trauma a dream, which is lived as a reality for a moment, but is nevertheless recorded by the mind as a fantasy. The term for this is crypto amnesia, which means the process where the proper functioning of memory is hypnotically messed up. The slave’s internal world becomes ‘reality” and the external real world becomes the Land of Oz which is perceived as make-believe.’”[108]
Beyond the Looking Glass, doesn’t it appear that Katt Williams is desperately trying to escape over the rainbow looking for a place where there is no trouble.

Kurt Cobain & Satanism

“Get stoned and worship Satan.”—Kurt Cobain[109]
Kurt Cobain committed suicide on April 5, 1994. He was “obsessed with Anton LaVey” (Mojo Magazine, Sept. 1999, p. 86). Anton LaVey was the founder of the Church of Satan and the author of the Satanic Bible. So obsessed was Cobain with Satanist Anton LaVey that he sought to enlist LaVey by having him play cello on Nirvana’s “Nevermind,” album.[110]

Cobain’s love of the occult would eventually lead him into developing a relationship with another notorious military intelligence occultist-CIA Assassin William Burroughs.[111] Stephen Davis, the biographer of the Led Zeppelin saga “Hammer of the Gods”, compares Burroughs to Satanist Aleister Crowley, stating:“Like Crowley, Burroughs was an urbane and genial human Lucifer, a modern magus, a legendary addict, and an artist whose influence extended far beyond literature to music, painting and film” (Stephen Davis, Hammer of the Gods, Ballantine Books, New York, 1985, p. 237).

Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love & Voodoo Boys

The kicker is Cobain’s wife, Courtney Love. Courtney Love, above, also a MK ULTRA Sex Kitten in her black and white Spotted Cheetah animal zone.

Both Courtney and her daughter, Francis Bean Cobain, are Satanic. Courtney Love’s father is Hank Harrison, a clandestine MK ULTRA programmer and handler.

Hank Harrison and a teen-aged Courtney, her pant patterns appears to be NAZI LEBENSBORN ODAL RUNES.

Harrison was no hippy drug addict pothead burnout. He always looked clean. In fact he was a trained shrink. The first time I saw him he was wearing a Searsucker suit and a bow tie and was carrying an attaché case. I could venture a guess that Harrison was a CIA operative or a Saul Alinsky graduate in charge of organizing bands like the Grateful Dead. -David Crosby, Crosby, Stills & Nash[112]

During the 1950s, Hank Harrison and Dr. Jack Sarfatti,, right, at 13 years old, became part of a group of “Whiz Kids.”[113] Dr. Sarfatti had been studied at the Columbia University Laboratory of William H. Sheldon and Walter Breen. Hank Harrison had been studied and trained at UC Berkeley.[114]

According to Dr. Sarfatti, Harrison was secretly tied up with the intelligence community, most likely the military. It was kind of like the X-Men, the Voodoo Boys of the Occult Bureau.[115]

Walter Breen, a convicted pedophile,[116] and Dr. Sarfatti worked with Dr. Andrija Puharich developing “Space Kids” as covert operatives for the U.S. Government.[117] Breen was an elitist degenerate thatco-founded NAMBLA (Man-Boy Love) and had secretly coveted rare books of the Great BEAST 666, Aleister Crowley,such as Liber 777.[118]

“A friend of the devil is a friend of mine”–Jerry Garcia, Grateful Dead[119]
Hank Harrison had been the first manager and the clandestine U.S. Military Intelligence handler of the Grateful Dead (formerly Warlocks).[120]

“The truth is, these Warlocks’ legendary concerts have always been nothing more than MK Ultra-inspired rituals. No other band sets the stage so carefully; the lighting, the free LSD, the Robert Hunter lyrics. To what end? Well I’m sure they don’t call Grateful Dead fans “Dead heads” for no good reason.”[121]

Warlocks are, among historic Christian traditions, said to be the male equivalent of witches. Likewise, in traditional Scottish witchcraft warlock was and is simply the term used for a WIZARD (OZ), or male witch.[122]

The Grateful Dead Logo is a a Skull with a Nazi-White Power and SS Symbol, a Lighting Strike. If you not one of them (LUCIFERIAN NWO), then you should be “Grateful” to be “DEAD.”

“Joe Baltake of the Sacramento Bee referred to The Wizard of Oz as “the definitive [Dead] head film” for the counterculture in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Hippies interpreted Dorothy’s adventure as an acid trip and would get high while watching the movie. [1]Late in his life, counterculture icon Ken Kesey wrote a satirical performance art piece called “Twister” based on The Wizard of Oz.”[123]

At least one online source link Kurt Cobain with the CIA Finders.[124]

Lyrics to the Nirvana song ‘In Bloom’, from the album ‘Nevermind’:

Sell the kids for food
Weather changes moods
Spring is here again
Reproductive glands…

We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

‘we can have some more’, imo, means,
“we are selling our kids, but we can have some more” (ie: “there’s more where those came from, so don’t worry about it, let them go”)
“bruises on the fruit”: means the parents consider their own kids to be just damaged produce, to be sold into the market (the Finders).[125]

Many young people became “Dead Heads” after Jerry Garcia’s “Grateful Dead”. The Late Great Jim Keith [126]writes:

“An FBI internal memo from 1968 mentions the employment of the Grateful Dead as an avenue ‘to channel youth dissent and rebellion into more benign and non-threatening directions.’ [They] performed a vital service in distracting many young persons into drugs and mysticism, rather than politics.”[127]

“According to my contact, the CIA is deeply concerned about the subversive influence of popular music on young people, that’s why ‘they murdered Brian Jones, John Lennon and Jim Morrison’.

What’s been worrying the spooks lately is the sway black radicalism has gained over the minds of white teenagers, to counter this ‘they’ve been pushing Nation of Islam style separatism among rappers’. Likewise, the white Grunge movement spearheaded by Nirvana was backed by the CIA because ‘they wanted to divide youngsters on racial lines, if black and white kids linked up, they’d pose a serious threat to the system. The whole point of Grunge is to instill in teenagers a sense of hopelessness, to fill them with self-hate and prevent them from changing the world.’Apparently, the CIA got hold of Cobain when he was still unknown, then using drugs, hypnosis and medical torture; they broke his will and rebuilt his personality. ‘Most of the time he’d act relatively normal,’ I was told, ‘but all it took was a few key words spoken over the phone and Cobain would carry out the deeds he’d been programmed to enact.’ My contact was convinced that the singer had been brainwashed into committing suicide at the peak of his success because the CIA figured this would reduce his potentially rebellious fans to complete despair.
However, the conspiracy theorist admitted several of his fellow researchers thought Cobain had taken his own life as the only means of breaking free from the influence of his controllers. If this is the case, then the rock star is a hero rather than simply a victim, and his death provides grounds for a fresh outbreak of teenager rebellion.”
[128]
Isn’t that exactly what Katt Williams was threatening to become a “folk hero” to the masses for having the courage and heart to expose truths to power?
At first, I had succumbed to the LEGEND that Katt Williams was a self destructing drug addicted crazed maniac or another Hip Hop Satanic Cult member wittingly beholden to a Blood Covenant with the Devil for Fame and Fortune. Now, I am not too sure.

Isn’t it clear what Katt Williams is really trying to tell us? Courtney Love and her father, Hank Harrison were Kurt Cobain’s CIA MK ULTRA handlers, and the same forces that made and controlled Kurt Cobain, also secretly made and control him that now want him neutralized, discredited and DEAD!

On December 28, 2012, LAPD broke into Katt Williams’ home in Woodland Hills, CA. According to Williams, the police broke into his lock gun cases and removed his weapons then charged him with felony endangerment of four of his children. The children were removed from the home or office by the LA County Child Protection Agency.[129] The police raid went down at 8:30 a.m., right around when news outlets were learning that the Feds IRS filed a $4 million tax lien against him.[130] I understand that Katt’s entire net worth is a little above $4 million.

Within hours of the IRS lien and LAPD home-office raid and release from jail, Lucifer’s Servant-Brotherhood of Death (DEATH ROW) and MK ULTRA Handler, Suge Knight, deliberately led Katt Williams into another place of absolute CHAOS to further discredit the Comedy Emperor in the global public eyes.[131] In TMZ’s video “Club Fight,” below, Katt Williams appears as a paranoid, confused, wounded and helpless frightened child as he desperately took refuse and safety behind a large dumpster and a dark SUV. Where’s security? Why does security allow light in the ass  people like the guy in the pink shirt to just run up on Katt Williams without being body slammed or put down?

It seems as if they’re deliberatively driving him “SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW” to find a place of peace without trouble; justify his “SUICIDE” in the eyes of the masses of the people based upon a False LEGEND. 

Kurt Cobain committed suicide to free his soul to become as free as a Gazelle (Katt Williams’ Dog “Rasha“) from MK ULTRA mind control and torture. If Katt Williams is an ILLUMINATI- CIA Voodoo Boy’s Mind Control victim, then my love, heart, soul and prayers are with him unconditionally that the LORD and the PEOPLE  will see beyond the smoked mirrors, ILLUSIONS, and the LOOKING GLASS;  and help him find a way his way home from “SOMEPLACE OVER THE RAINBOW”, and OVERCOME THE POWER AND CONTROL OF LUCIFER, and the ILLUMINATI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:15:08 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 08:14:03 AM
Sorry, I can´t....

Frankly and honestly, seeing all the attempts to explain this as part of the hoax makes me sick to my stomach.

This is against all the moral values that I have.

And I am not ashamed to say that.

If it turns out to be different from what I think...well, so be it.

My thoughts exactly. It just doesn't make sense to me that Paris would go to this extreme to bring attention to suicide among teens or even children. Michael hoaxing his death is way more complex imo - I can't compare MJ hoax to this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
June 06, 2013, 08:17:11 AM
Fake fake fake all fake. It's all fake. Every little bit of "news" we get is fake. All of it.

Ever notice no one really gives a crap about the trial that's going on? The real news stories are going on outside the courtroom. Wade's accusations, now Paris tries to kill herself (come on); the clowns are outside of court this time. That's why it's not televised. Because that's not the show. THIS is. The staged and the spin offs and the accidental perfect coincidences, all part of this massive entertainment project MJ launched in 2009.

There's always something going on with the Jackson family, isn't there? Periodically, in the news, over something or other, drip drip drip.

And this emotional turmoil the community is going through is part of the experience for the audience. All of it. The drama, the concern, the worry, the outrage, the hand wringing, the humor too... and our interaction; the comradery, the arguments, the whole online community thing, deaders n hoaxers oh my.

If Paris really had a problem no one would hear about it. What we are shown is an alternative Jackson family reality; the Hollywood version. The staged version.

That's what I think.

Bec, becca, becky...wow, how I love your posts
I agree, THIS IS the show we are supposed to be watching. We are all eagerly looking at the AEG trial but with all the shocking news outside of court our attention seems to be in need of refocusing.
It does frustrate me that no matter what we've learnt, we are still scratching the surface. Like Aussie said isn't our belief in MJ's hoax just like this issue right now. MJ's hoax would have his most 'devoted' fans in a state of depression. They may have even thought of killing themselves, but in Paris' case? I don't think so.

And just because you think MJ would not do this or that doesn't make you right. We are discovering the man we never knew yet we act like we already have. We believe MJ lives yet we disregard everything else, worse yet we don't even consider it. It's hard but to be open minded and completely balanced we need to look at the possibilities. Lawyers don't support their facts with their emotions or their assumptions, they back it up with evidence. It gets you nowhere if you shut everything off. Or the fact that there seems to be so much sensitivity when it comes to MJ. MJ wasn't always the innocent little angelic person he portrayed so stop treating him like he deserves any leeway. It would be detrimental to your critic of issues if you were to let your perceptions get in the way of your good judgement. Just because this is MJ's hoax does not mean you owe him any special consideration, we would not be looking at this impartially if we did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

June 06, 2013, 08:36:37 AM
PARIS JACKSON
COPS SAY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DIE
EXCLUSIVE

Cops officially classified the Paris Jackson incident as a "suicide attempt," but they do NOT believe her intent was to kill herself.

Law enforcement sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... based on the information the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. has gathered ... "She wanted attention."  One source involved in the case tells us ... her call to a suicide hotline is compelling evidence "she wanted to be saved."  The source added, "It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house."

TMZ broke the story ... Paris used a meat cleaver to cut her arm and took a bunch of Motrin, and our sources say as a result they must classify it as a "suicide attempt."  But, as one source put it, "Who takes Motrin to kill themselves?  She called the suicide hotline because she wanted the attention and wanted to make sure EMTs got there in time."

We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher.

One source connected with the case tells us, "She's into the drama."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The two parts of this article I made bold stuck out to me. If this is true, saying shes in to "drama" after a suicide attempt to me is flat out cruel.

But also, is there seeds of doubt trying to be planted? "Who takes motrin to kill themselves", "she's into the drama"? Idk, but what ever "source" that is being used seems to doubt the seriousiness of this matter. That is only my opinion, but those two phrases just stuck out to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions