• View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 10, 2013, 12:28:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To all who think it's real, how do you rectify the report that she stated that she wanted to "join Dad"?

Where did we get this information from?

Same place we got the alleged suicide story from in the first place; the media via "a source".

@curls, great post. To me, it boils down to having faith in MJ. The show's not over yet.

Ok. So how are we going to establish this as a reliable source for a message from MJ?

If you say "alleged suicide" you must also say "alleged statement from Paris".

Based on what Paris did in the past, it is quite obvious that she is in the hoax. needless to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 10, 2013, 12:32:49 PM

So, do these boundaries have a place in hoax investigation?

I think not, because the hoax is what is is, and it's not devised or presented by us and our boundaries (whatever they may be for each of us as individuals). We should be able to investigate without our own personal moral compass leading us in the wrong direction. Just because we might not 'agree' with something, shouldn't mean we opt to believe another 'more palatable' version. Also, hard though it is, we should also entertain the idea that our own personal moral compass may be 'stuck', (influenced by our own personal circumstances and experiences) and that others' may have more 'free-flowing' or advanced ones. We may not always be 'right'.

Curls I agree with every single word, now it does make sense what Front told us last Nov 2012 and all we thought he was hinting his BAM yet it had nothing to do with it: "WILL YOU BE THERE"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:48:54 PM
To all who think it's real, how do you rectify the report that she stated that she wanted to "join Dad"?

Same place we got the alleged suicide story from in the first place; the media via "a source".

@curls, great post. To me, it boils down to having faith in MJ. The show's not over yet.

Ok. So how are we going to establish this as a reliable source for a message from MJ?

Based on what Paris did in the past, it is quite obvious that she is in the hoax. needless to say.

Although we can't take Paris' tweets at face value because we all know that Paris' twitter account was opened, if I am not wrong, just for hoax purpose "only", every single tweet is related to some song lyrics that finally lead us to someone that faked his own death or to the hoax itself, remember during the time Front was on the forum he threw some shoutouts to some of us, do you think Paris would do that? I don't think so, she might read the forum during her leisure time and from time to time but never in a daily basis because she has to attend school,  study for tests and hang out with friends.
What I mean with all this is that we can't take the last 2 Paris' tweets into account for it's said that she looked stressed and that's why she wrote them.
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 12:56:10 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
June 10, 2013, 01:00:52 PM

Oh I am not talking about establishing whether she´s in on the hoax or not. I agree with you that she is.

I am talking about establishing the statement "I want to join dad" as true, as a fact.

So this being said I have to ask: what is it now: "Don´t believe everything you read (in a tabloid)" or "Take the report about Paris saying that she wants to join her dad at face value"?

Mind you, in this particular case.

Paradox. At least for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

June 10, 2013, 01:50:22 PM
"To all who think it's real, how do you rectify the report that she stated that she wanted to "join Dad"?"

This could mean that she is not over losing her dad, she wishes she was with him, meaning that she is so heart broken, depressed and sad with a lot of other problems and pressures that are going on in her life now, that she would rather commit suicide and "join dad" rather than live the life that she's living now.

A lot of people when faced with the loss of a family member, are heart broken and can't come to grips of living life without this person, therefore the saying "I want to join Dad or mom or my son".  This is very common among people who lose a dear one, rather than face life without them, they would prefer to join them.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 10, 2013, 02:08:18 PM
"To all who think it's real, how do you rectify the report that she stated that she wanted to "join Dad"?"

This could mean that she is not over losing her dad, she wishes she was with him, meaning that she is so heart broken, depressed and sad with a lot of other problems and pressures that are going on in her life now, that she would rather commit suicide and "join dad" rather than live the life that she's living now.

A lot of people when faced with the loss of a family member, are heart broken and can't come to grips of living life without this person, therefore the saying "I want to join Dad or mom or my son".  This is very common among people who lose a dear one, rather than face life without them, they would prefer to join them.....

So you are a non-believer?

Oh I am not talking about establishing whether she´s in on the hoax or not. I agree with you that she is.

I am talking about establishing the statement "I want to join dad" as true, as a fact.

So this being said I have to ask: what is it now: "Don´t believe everything you read (in a tabloid)" or "Take the report about Paris saying that she wants to join her dad at face value"?

Indeed you have believed yourself into a paradox.

I knew the story was fake from the get-go, so this alleged statement from Paris is neither here nor there for me, but I posed the question for those who believe the Paris alleged suicide attempt is real, because of the paradox it carries: if you believe the alleged suicide report via the media then you almost have to be a non-believer like Faithad777, because of this alleged statement report piggy-backing right along behind. But I was curious if some have a way of believing one to be legit while satisfying the other to remain a hoaxer.

As far as I'm concerned, it's all fake, as I've stated ad-naseum. No paradox for me. Keeps it simple  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Do

June 10, 2013, 03:22:58 PM
Bec, there could be another possibility: Michael is alive but not with his children. And Paris attempted suicide in an effort to get Michael back home premarurely so she can 'join' him. Or she want to join him at the place he is staying/hiding. Anyway, this could be the cry for help to Michael to be with her and her brothers again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

June 10, 2013, 03:50:59 PM

Indeed you have believed yourself into a paradox.

I knew the story was fake from the get-go, so this alleged statement from Paris is neither here nor there for me, but I posed the question for those who believe the Paris alleged suicide attempt is real, because of the paradox it carries: if you believe the alleged suicide report via the media then you almost have to be a non-believer like Faithad777, because of this alleged statement report piggy-backing right along behind. But I was curious if some have a way of believing one to be legit while satisfying the other to remain a hoaxer.

As far as I'm concerned, it's all fake, as I've stated ad-naseum. No paradox for me. Keeps it simple  :icon_e_wink:

I don't appreciate you deciding for me what I believe or don't believe.  That's for me to decide.   I stated my opinion and you are entitled to yours, but that doesn't give you the right to put me in any category of your choosing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:28:14 PM
Diana Ross — Paris Jackson’s Godmother, Possible Guardian — Comforts Family After Teen’s Suicide Bid

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 10, 2013, 04:40:44 PM

I don't appreciate you deciding for me what I believe or don't believe.  That's for me to decide.   I stated my opinion and you are entitled to yours, but that doesn't give you the right to put me in any category of your choosing.

The category of non-believer? If I didn't misunderstand your post as satire, that is the category you are choosing for yourself. I didn't put you there. Unless I misunderstood, which is why I asked you to clarify. In any case, is being a non-believer a negative thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 10, 2013, 05:16:42 PM
I don't believe that MJ hasn't been with his kids the entire past 4 yrs. That's another assumption that hoaxers make, that there is a separation of 4 yrs btw MJ and family. Maybe not seeing them as frequently or openly, but I believe that MJ is always accessible for his kids and family.

I don't believe the angle of her alleged attempted suicide was to get her dads attention because she misses him.

Nor do I believe she did it as a stress signal be ause hoax involvement is too overwhelming. Are you kidding!! She is at the apex of this thing (Publically speaking. Behind the scenes it's MJ) but she is in an awesome position! This will be the highlight of her career. Our little white rabbit is key and integral. Now with MJ fully aware of pressures of entertainment and controversy involved, do you not think he would be preparing her, coaching her, supporting her emotionally and psychologically through this?? Of course he would! He is a loving parent. He is right there with her. So no, this incident isn't a sign of duress. This was not a cry for help. Because he is right there. Whatever happens. Don't let go of my hand...

Also the thing that really perplexs me is why all of a sudden some are taking TMZ seriously for the first time.  TM frikken Z!!!! They release crazy stories everyday in the name of the hoax. Dnt get the logic why all of a sudden they are being believed. Their stories are deliberately laughable. An argument someone said, was because 'this story involves a child and it crosses boundaries'

What's new? Boundaries and 'expected' entertainment have been constantly crossed in the hoax and propelled us into 'new territory'

Also other hoax elements have involved his kids, so it's nothing new.

EDITED POST
Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 05:23:16 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:23:12 PM
I don't believe that MJ hasn't been with his kids the entire past 4 yrs. That's another assumption that hoaxers make, that there is a separation of 4 yrs btw MJ and family. Maybe not seeing them as frequently or openly, but I believe that MJ is always accessible for his kids and family.

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 10, 2013, 05:28:46 PM
Bec, there could be another possibility: Michael is alive but not with his children. And Paris attempted suicide in an effort to get Michael back home premarurely so she can 'join' him. Or she want to join him at the place he is staying/hiding. Anyway, this could be the cry for help to Michael to be with her and her brothers again.

Do, I'm so sorry I forgot to comment earlier, you have a good point, this a reasonable explanation for the apparent paradox. However, as Aussie said, I too do not believe MJ hasn't been with his children this whole time. I have no reason to believe that and because MJ has always been an attentive and doting (and ever-present!) father, I have to extend to him the benefit of the doubt that he still is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

June 10, 2013, 07:43:36 PM
I've been away for a few days and lost track of what's been going on...but I have to say from quickly scanning this thread I agree with whoever (sorry can't recall who wrote this) that the heated debate over this reminds me alot of the heated debate we had about the DWD theory last year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 10, 2013, 10:17:53 PM
For me this is DEF in on the hoax. For a few reasons. Reason one being it seems no matter where you look or search they are NOT SHOWING the hospital she is in.
They just keep saying an LA hospital or to a  nearby hospital etc..... You may think oh its because they dont want people to know which one she in but..........
That info is EASY to find out apparently because ANY OTHER celebs that go to the hospital they know within minutes of which one it is UNLESS the story is
made up and she is not really at one. Reason being they dont want people knowing is im guessing because then people can snoop around by calling, going there etc etc
and asking is Paris here which would in turn spoil their reason for pulling the stunt in the first place and it would expose them. That being said....... Reason two to me is because look
at the timing and ALL THE SHIT that is going down during this trial. You have the Wade Roboson bs accusations, Latoya getting her own show on the OWN, Paris suicide attempt,
CM singing in interviews on tv from jail, CM sending paris a message from jail.... By the way how was that recorded??? Im SURE he didnt call her phone and leave it on vm and
im also sure the jail didnt record it and send it in to tmz for him........ All this stuff is leading up to something that is coming up we just dont know what yet. Reason 3 being
Paris made a video about doing her makeup like 2 or 3 days before this incident and she was one the happiest glowing souls ive ever seen. I just dont think you can go from that happy
to wanting to kill yourself in a matter of days. But these are all just my views and opinions obviously we dont KNOW anything. What do you all think??

Yes - good points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions