Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 06, 2013, 05:20:14 PM
Loveneedsexpression, the last two sentences of ur post are interesting. Was thinking about this last night too, especially where TMZs article says Paris Wants Attention. Maybe that's the part of the article that was more important. Is Paris commanding the worlds attention? Is this where everyone should be paying attention? Is this a lead up to something?

Attention was the word that stuck out to me most in the article.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 06, 2013, 06:44:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok you mean we musn't believe in media

yet everybody here is ok to add numbers that appear on every TMZ article and accept it as "MJ's gospel" and to consider the fact that "MJ controls media to communicate clues to us"

Isn't there something wrong lol ? I think hoaxers must "choose a side" and not just make everything fit with the hoax theory.

I just mean, not everything is hoax related or "entertainment". As i said in a previous post "shit happens" even for the best people.

You cannot SEE what's wrong with a teen from what she let you see. Sometime teens can be all happy, and cry the next minute. They can hide feelings, they can show off, pretend, and yet hurt inside. As long as we get nothing "worth to investigate on" it's pretty cruel to deny what might be real pain.
Paris being "all happy" is not as clear as "MJ is alive". 
I see many things that would make her suffer

- trial pressure with everything coming back + new story about child molesting being brought to her face and attacking her dad's image
- family issue ? (remember about katherine "disappearing" and jacksons arguing, we never knew what happened exactly)
- mom being back in her life and all the new social relation she's building with her (all expectations and questions she may have in mind)
- not talking to her bro (she said they are now very different and that he doesn't want to see his mom)
- love trouble (from what i read on her twitter)
- paparazzi pressure anytime she's out
- media pressure anytime she do something
- dad's fame pressure with every fan/hater to spy, read, comment, insult her anytime she does something "dad would be ashamed of" (don't you remember some MJ fan's told her to change her way to dress because they would see a piece of her breast and that "dark style" was not what her dad wanted for her)
- people around pressuring her about how educated she is, how clever, what a "daddy's girl" she is. She must fit the level people expect from her
- Pressure of school (she tweeted about her exams few days ago)
- and all the random things that make teens feel bad.

Do i have to add more or do you think it's enough for a 15 year old girl to "cry for help" ???

:th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 07:01:17 PM
Loveneedsexpression, the last two sentences of ur post are interesting. Was thinking about this last night too, especially where TMZs article says Paris Wants Attention. Maybe that's the part of the article that was more important. Is Paris commanding the worlds attention? Is this where everyone should be paying attention? Is this a lead up to something?

Attention was the word that stuck out to me most in the article.

If there is a hoax connection it has to have a purpose. Otherwise this is just tremulously tragic moment for Paris. But I do think there things about this, like Murray's audio message, that make me think this is apart if the hoax. But why?

It's just so shocking.  But so what MJs "death". Why and what is he trying to draw attention to? It seems almost unfair to put Paris through all of this unless its for really good purpose. Maybe she wants to be an advocate for teen suicide awareness. And this is how to raise the most attention to it.

I really don't know at all. I'm truly just guessing. But this incident is so fresh and there is obviously more info that needs to come out. It's really hard to make a definitive conclusion. Like I said, maybe a month from now this will make sense. Whether there is a hoax related purpose or this is truly just a really dark moment for Paris. Only time will tell. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 07:12:22 PM
Did a threat to reveal Michael Jackson WASN'T her father drive Paris over the edge?

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mike

June 06, 2013, 08:27:37 PM
For me this is DEF in on the hoax. For a few reasons. Reason one being it seems no matter where you look or search they are NOT SHOWING the hospital she is in.
They just keep saying an LA hospital or to a  nearby hospital etc..... You may think oh its because they dont want people to know which one she in but..........
That info is EASY to find out apparently because ANY OTHER celebs that go to the hospital they know within minutes of which one it is UNLESS the story is
made up and she is not really at one. Reason being they dont want people knowing is im guessing because then people can snoop around by calling, going there etc etc
and asking is Paris here which would in turn spoil their reason for pulling the stunt in the first place and it would expose them. That being said....... Reason two to me is because look
at the timing and ALL THE SHIT that is going down during this trial. You have the Wade Roboson bs accusations, Latoya getting her own show on the OWN, Paris suicide attempt,
CM singing in interviews on tv from jail, CM sending paris a message from jail.... By the way how was that recorded??? Im SURE he didnt call her phone and leave it on vm and
im also sure the jail didnt record it and send it in to tmz for him........ All this stuff is leading up to something that is coming up we just dont know what yet. Reason 3 being
Paris made a video about doing her makeup like 2 or 3 days before this incident and she was one the happiest glowing souls ive ever seen. I just dont think you can go from that happy
to wanting to kill yourself in a matter of days. But these are all just my views and opinions obviously we dont KNOW anything. What do you all think??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 08:47:28 PM
For me this is DEF in on the hoax. For a few reasons. Reason one being it seems no matter where you look or search they are NOT SHOWING the hospital she is in.
They just keep saying an LA hospital or to a  nearby hospital etc..... You may think oh its because they dont want people to know which one she in but..........
That info is EASY to find out apparently because ANY OTHER celebs that go to the hospital they know within minutes of which one it is UNLESS the story is
made up and she is not really at one. Reason being they dont want people knowing is im guessing because then people can snoop around by calling, going there etc etc
and asking is Paris here which would in turn spoil their reason for pulling the stunt in the first place and it would expose them. That being said....... Reason two to me is because look
at the timing and ALL THE SHIT that is going down during this trial. You have the Wade Roboson bs accusations, Latoya getting her own show on the OWN, Paris suicide attempt,
CM singing in interviews on tv from jail, CM sending paris a message from jail.... By the way how was that recorded??? Im SURE he didnt call her phone and leave it on vm and
im also sure the jail didnt record it and send it in to tmz for him........ All this stuff is leading up to something that is coming up we just dont know what yet. Reason 3 being
Paris made a video about doing her makeup like 2 or 3 days before this incident and she was one the happiest glowing souls ive ever seen. I just dont think you can go from that happy
to wanting to kill yourself in a matter of days.
But these are all just my views and opinions obviously we dont KNOW anything. What do you all think??

THANK YOU!

How exactly did tmz get that recording!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 06, 2013, 09:30:09 PM
As a parent, if I were in Michael's position, I would do everything possible to keep the suicide attempt out of the news and I have no doubt he would have the power to protect his daughter from this kind of publicity.   Any 'leaks' would necessarily be unconfirmed because medical professionals are precluded from disclosing these kinds of details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 10:41:39 PM

How exactly did tmz get that recording!

:michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

June 06, 2013, 10:53:45 PM
6 pages, wow! When was the last time we had a 6 page thread?

Entertainment. Yup. Each and every one of us is being entertained right this second. Even the ones who vilify the concept keep coming back here like the junkies that we are because we are hooked on this fantasy world of hoax. We are entertained to the max. Best show ever.

Ps. what's the harm in being wrong on this one if you think it's part of the hoax? You think Paris will be devastated because I think her Daddy is capable of pulling off the greatest stunt in history? Oh come on. People say her Daddy isn't her real Daddy on here all the time and I don't see them being tarred n feathered like this for potentially devastating Paris. I would think that allegation would devastate a teen girl a whole lot more then a hoaxer saying that her Daddy staged this suicide attempt as part of his giant hoax project.

And really? Some think Paris's fake suicide attempt might cause someone else to try suicide? That's a weird argument. If you live your whole life avoiding doing anything that might drive a secretly suicidal complete stranger over the edge you'd never leave the house. Or log into the internet for that matter. You have no control what someone else does with their lives.

MJ faked his own death. Not death attempt, his demise, his removal from existence, his transition into the past-tense. Non-believers use this argument all the time to de-legitimize the hoax theory; 'MJ would never fake his death because some of his fans might commit suicide when they think he's really dead'. Guess what, no one did. Honestly, you can't control what other people are going to do with their lives. Every one of us is bestowed with free will. If someone really wants to kill themselves they will regardless of what a celebrity does or does not do. Anyone who commits suicide over a celebrity's actions has some serious problems that the celebrity's actions have *zero* to do with. This is where their family and loved ones need to step up, not MJ. And not Paris either.

And I am not being insensitive by supporting the theory that this is FAKE. A meat clever and Midol? Come on. This is a soap opera.

Oh and since when does Debbie Rowe go crying to the media about personal, private, family stuff? That should be the first clue that something isn't right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 06, 2013, 11:12:06 PM
Some nasty things have been said. Some things have also been said by several people regarding "The story is false because it crosses moral / ethical boundaries, therefore on that basis it must be true". That line of reasoning inspired me to make a list of things that possibly cross moral / ethical boundaries to make the point that it's been done before within the realms of Sensationalism / PR  /Hoax / or whatever reason you wish to choose.

I personally do not think the following are unethical in context of the hoax, but my point is they could be perceived to be unethical to others.

• MJ posing as a burns victim? Couldn't that be seen as exploitation of the life events of poor Dave Dave?
  • MJ posing in a wheelchair to gain sympathy or portray someone who is very unwell? Could be viewed as dishonest?
  • MJ being interested in human remains of a physically deformed individual. Is it sick to want to relish in the deformed remains of a man who endured a lifetime of suffering?
  • MJ hoaxing his death inciting perhaps a billion mourners. Say no more.
  • MJ being OK with celebrities paying worldwide televised tribute and homage to him in death whilst he watches on laughing
  • MJ coaching his children, at least two of them, to assist in the hoax, act in their role and even shove one of them in front of a microphone to cry on que to pull on the heartstrings of those watching on
  • MJ perhaps (Again, I know this is controversial) setting up an incident that makes him appear to suffer from a severe burn accident that made his life spiral out of control
  • MJ setting up a situation to appear as a physical altercation between Janet and Paris knowing MJ fans in the millions would come after Janet
  • MJ deliberately posing as Christ for the majority of his career
  • MJ baiting Bashit and saying 'The kindest thing you can do is share your bed with a child' knowing full well that would go down like a lead balloon!

Now let me clarify, NOT saying MJ did all these things (ie: Ppl have various opinions about Elephant Man for example, did he, or was that just a rumor?) But at a minimum may have allowed and enticed people to think such.

I guess my point that I am trying to make is that MJ has crossed boundaries that to some people (gen. pub.) might perceive as Morally / Ethically questionable. It's been done before. It's not about to change. In fact its about to get worse because ppl keep buying it and eating it up. MJ pushes the boundaries with everything, especially with what he clearly feeds to TMZ and in the past other media about himself. MJ pushes the boundaries with sex / looks / race / music / religion / business / PR / entertainment / hoax, the list could go on and on.

It is just food for thought.

Many of the people here who are up in arms saying it has to be real because it's not moral for the suicide story to be part of the hoax, have been OK with accepting other things that could be viewed as morally distasteful. Just sayin'

I'll be Grotesque before your eyes anyone? (Scary lyrics)

I don't claim to know the reason behind the story and I am def not saying 100% all entertainment. But looking at the story in light of the things mentioned, plus dozens more, can you even blame some here for thinking its false?

Entertainment. Yup. Each and every one of us is being entertained right this second. Even the ones who vilify the concept keep coming back here like the junkies that we are because we are hooked on this fantasy world of hoax. We are entertained to the max. Best show ever.

Just as ur tag say's Are you entertained? we are all being entertained. Being here shows we are being entertained. Just some people are not liking the entertainment. Just like when you watch a movie, and some scenes are too much for some people. Maybe it triggers fear in them, or its too close to home, or they think it is just plain distasteful or Morally incorrect, even though they aren't enjoying it, it doesn't change the fact they are still being entertained.

Oh and since when does Debbie Rowe go crying to the media about personal, private, family stuff? That should be the first clue that something isn't right.

Yes I laughed when I thought abt Latoya and Rowe in the room together. Puh-lease.

EDITED POST
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:28:32 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

June 06, 2013, 11:21:54 PM
Don't forget the stun gun incident, Paris posing in a bathing suit on Twitter, Katherine being kidnapped, MJ peeing in cups at parties, and gay lover Jason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 06, 2013, 11:24:05 PM
Don't forget the stun gun incident, Paris posing in a bathing suit on Twitter, Katherine being kidnapped, MJ peeing in cups at parties, and gay lover Jason.

And the list goes on... One could be here all day adding to it, I am sure!

Meanwhile LOL at the peeing in cups.. Missed that one I think.  :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:30:26 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

June 07, 2013, 12:19:53 AM
Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible. .

I don't understand the extreme carelessness people are being here, Not one person knows this is actually a fake story, NO ONE here has any means to prove with substantial real evidence and yet I see many speaking about it like it's NOTHING. I’m glad everything in real life is entertainment for you lot who are without a doubt that it’s for entertainment or some other “meaningful” reason within the hoax. 

For shame.

Are you so paranoid of being looked at as a fool for believing any "bad news" story of the Jacksons that you are prepared to trivialize every circumstance as a fake for the hoax? Why not go further and claim everything to do with Michael Jackson his entire life was a hoax, because there has been "bad news" both before June 2009 and after, the difference is, every single thing is being placed into this “bubble” of being a hoax. Are you so self centred to believe that the lives of the Jacksons is meant for YOUR entertainment considering majority of the population believe his dead, and many others do not visit this forum. Are you so self absorbed that to think its all based on the select few frequent people here?

I think you all who believe this is nothing, need a reality check and gain some respect for the Jackson family, they aren’t immune to life and it’s struggles, they don’t have their emotions all wrapped up safe and sound.

Have you thought about any of this public statements you are making on this forum? If Paris and I believe she did, attempt suicide and reads this thread, what do you think that young girl is going to think? Are you truly that selfish to not care and just keep believing it’s fake to serve your own purpose of keeping your beliefs going that his alive.

First of all, it doesn’t have to mean Michael Jackson is dead. It just means like many normal teenagers in this world, Paris is not coping so well with things and even the most loving parents can’t help and often do not see the signs. She could have a chemical balancing problem and that doesn’t mean Michael Jackson isn’t a loving father, or dead, or not helping her. It just means she has a condition that many teens and adults have.

Regardless to anything, I don’t care if this turns out to be in the hoax, I will not feel like a fool or feel shame for believing it because this is a very very serious thing, I will feel that my morals were still intact to take it serious enough to care about her well being.

I feel that a lot of people don’t want the fabric of the “hoax” to vanish, and if they believe for a moment this is real, then the hoax is over and will have to come to terms with Michael Jackson being dead. But like i said. Believing this is real, doesn’t make Michael Jackson dead, it just makes Paris a teenager with some problems that may not have anything to do with any situations going on at the moment.

it pains me to read these comments where you blow it off as nothing and yet you have absolutely no evidence to show that and yet will still blow it off. How is that REALLY caring about Paris? That doesn’t look like care at all, and maybe, just maybe you should think about another perspective. Is this a test to see who actually cares about his children? You all want to talk others and yourselves into reasons why it would be a hoax, from awareness of suicide to evening the score on the law suit i,e Wade but not one of you have wondered if this is a test to the hoaxers and the see if they really do care. After all you have taken zero seriously this whole time. Like i said before I believe this is all true, very real and My heart breaks for Paris and I send her lot’s of love. If this turns out to be apart of the hoax, well at least I know that no matter what, I take a matter of suicide seriously and do not blow it off.

Seriously, Think about your actions, think about what message you are each sending out there into the public eye to Paris and to other kids and adults who are thinking of suicide. This is a serious. Not fun and games or entertainment by any stretch of any imagination and if you think it’s entertainment then you truly need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you are and what colour your soul is.
This is definitely not a time for Pride regardless to how this turns out.

Sick of everything being a joke you most of you, You seem to pull out any, ANY way possible to explain away things and yet you call yourselves investigators. I see no investigations going on, just a lot of assumptions.  This time, I won’t be coming back. I have washed my hands with this and how people take and handle the seriousness of the things that come up.  Maybe too much time down the rabbit hole has addled the mind. I don’t know but there is a time for fun and there is a time for seriousness and this is one of those times.

Leilani, Leilani, Bless you for your post!!
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 12:22:04 AM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

June 07, 2013, 12:44:29 AM
Aussie, your helpful list of unethical hoax elements reminded me of something I wanted to say but forgot. I need to carry around a pencil & notepad when away from the computer. lol

There have been some clues regarding Marilyn Manson & Trent Reznor, from both TMZ and twitter Front on the 6th. Now of course MJ’s style has been quite opposite his in music and dress, but if you read about some of the motivations MM had/has, you can see there is merit, and that MJ goes about shock value in a similar way but not in the medium of music and dress, but rather in this live ongoing hoax/drama. It’s all about creating reaction, rethinking outside the box. You said he pushes the envelope, and boy, your last point, I'm sorry but I laughed. I'm sure almost every person (of billions) who watched that scene must have thought, how could you be SOOO stupid to say that, MJ? Imagine the confidence of a man who is willing to look like an absolute imbicile and much worse scum of the earth, and is willing to play a story out over decades, intermingled with reality. I think there's a fine line between the two--reality and hoax, sometimes they're blended a little. You know we members of this forum have been stretched, until we see hoax behind everything, even perhaps some of the most painful times of MJ's life. I truly hope MJ forgives us when we say hoax when it's actually reality, but he can't really blame us, since he trained us personally himself. :icon_e_wink: How many times can he cry 'wolf'?  If this is part of his art medium and it's a masterpiece, we can't get too bogged down in the details, but look back from a distance of time, and see the magnificent beauty and brilliance. It will change the world. I believe that with all my heart.

Check out the MM pics near the bottom, and that is what MJ is doing in art in another medium.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2013, 01:03:30 AM
but he can't really blame us, since he trained us personally himself.

Reminds me of V and his lies.

Evey Hammond: You're *sick*! You're *evil*!

V: *You* could've ended it, Evey, you could've given in. But you didn't. Why?

Evey Hammond: Leave me alone! I *hate* you!

V: That's it! See, at first I thought it was hate, too. Hate was all I knew, it built my world, it imprisoned me, taught me how to eat, how to drink, how to breathe. I thought I'd die with all my hate in my veins. But then something happened. It happened to me... just as it happened to you.

Evey Hammond: Shut up! I *don't* want to hear your lies!

V: Your own father said that artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself.

Check out the MM pics near the bottom, and that is what MJ is doing in art in another medium.

The pics you are referring to remind me of MJ in this particular order: 1) MJ Jesus pose, 2) MJ in Dangerous Gold G String Jumpsuit and 3) Give into me clip.
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:07:28 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal