gwynned

Re: Paris Jackson possible suicide attempt
June 06, 2013, 01:25:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, I can´t....

Frankly and honestly, seeing all the attempts to explain this as part of the hoax makes me sick to my stomach.

This is against all the moral values that I have.

And I am not ashamed to say that.

If it turns out to be different from what I think...well, so be it.

My thoughts exactly. It just doesn't make sense to me that Paris would go to this extreme to bring attention to suicide among teens or even children. Michael hoaxing his death is way more complex imo - I can't compare MJ hoax to this.

I don't for a minute think this story is real for Paris.  But it IS real for thousands of teens.  I know of several teens in my small area who have committed suicide.  Seems to me another 'lie' by an artist revealing the truth.  If it can happen to Paris Jackson.....it can happen to anyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 06, 2013, 02:03:06 PM
I originally intended to remain silent in this latest heated debate but now feel like something should be said.  I don’t think that one person here arguing their point can say with 100% certainty what the truth is regarding the story on Paris.  Unless you were there…you simply can’t know and this is too sensitive of a subject to "guess" wrongly.  In the 24 hours since this broke I’ve reasoned the following possibilities…

A)   The story is not true and part of the hoax -  Lots of hoaxers were very quick to fly that flag.  I’m having a REAL difficult time trying to find any merit to that argument.  I can’t fathom ANY positive result from this story (with the possible exception of it bringing sympathy to the Jackson side of Jackson vs AEG).  Some have offered that this is to bring attention to a devastating condition that's prevalent in teens and young adults these days.  The problem with that argument is that there are too many kids out there who are already teetering on the edge anyway.  Seeing all the attention to this being splashed all over the place could very well tip the delicate balance of the scales in their mind.  Paris is likely viewed by her peers as someone “who has it all”.  “All” in their minds, at this stage in their lives, is a far cry from what’s truly important…but if they think that she can’t make it…what message are they likely to take from that?  IMO this would end up doing way more damage than good.

B)   The story is true – Michael alive.  There have been many doubts expressed that there is no way this could happen if Michael is still with us.  I disagree.  It was visibly apparent the toll that the stress of his life took on Michael at various points.  Dealing with the BS from day to day from just about every direction.  Now wrap that all up and place it on the shoulders of a 15 yo girl.  Paris is very strong and well beyond her years in some aspects…but she’s still only 15 in her heart.  That’s a hard time for any girl…much less one that is stalked 24/7.  The sheer evil of the things people have said to/about her on social media is astounding.  Her Father (her rock) not being able to be with her daily for love and support would have to be very difficult and overwhelming at times.  Every human being has a breaking point...it's only how far we allow ourselves to "break" that makes the difference.

C)   The story is true – Michael gone.  Not that I advocate this option at all…but there would be no need to explain how this all could happen if that was the case.

With all of that being said, logic tells me that there is a greater chance of me erring in my judgment to think that this story is false or contrived.  That decision seems further supported if you observe the comments of people who are actually close to the family.  Not the “sources” quoted in the article but friends that post comments independently on social media.  They seem very genuine in concern for Paris and anger at the media.  These tweets wouldn't be necessary to propel a fake story.

My bottom line is if I’m going to be wrong about something…I’ll take the hit for missing an element of the hoax and laugh it off as a momentary lapse in skepticism.  But, especially as a mother, I sure as hell am not going to take the chance that I've been dismissive or hurtful to a child that may be struggling under the weight of a very heavy burden.  I would hope that none of you would or you've completely missed the message all along.  God Bless Michael and Paris and help us each to remember to think and feel from our hearts.  I think that part is forgotten sometimes when we have our hoax hats on.  The world turns from day to day…but the hoax is not its axis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

June 06, 2013, 02:22:24 PM
I guess i'm going to take the "anormal" (as the majority of ppl here think) side in this story, and say that for me this is at least 90% real... And yes, i've been very active in this hoax since the very beginning and i learnt A LOT - so i'm not blinded by the media nor just merely believing everything they say. I have to admit i usually follow the "this is all planned"/"MJ has control over everything"/"this is a circus and the greatest show on Earth" theories and i have laughted many many times at some supposedly serious things going on in this hoax (trials, burial, people crying, autopsy etc etc)... but come on, let's not get crazy with the hoax, calling every single unsuitable event fake... I mean, something is really wrong with the whole MJ stuff right now and it doesn't seem to me like those things are planned by MJ - this is no more about "fun" or "spreading messages" (because i am not a fool and i do believe this hoax purposes are far from mere entertainment, so i don't wanna be criticized just like other ppl here were for "not having learnt anything from the hoax" etc). It started with the AEG trial that brought back some negative images and stories with people lying and contradicting themselves, then Wade Robson brought his disgusting stuff over and now we have Paris trying to commit suicide ---> how can we still think it is all planned and keep saying "lol it's such a funny circus"? Well, no! it isn't funny at all and i have the impression that those recent events can truly jeopardize the whole hoax... I also feel someone's behind all this, trying to bring MJ down, bcs the climax that is being created  is just so negative that i'm almost 100% sure MJ has nothing to do with it. Because thinking logically - why oh why would he bring back the child molestation accusations? To clear up his image? To test people? To create attention? To prepare his bam? Well i'm not buying any of those thories... The same for Paris - why would he stage a suicide attempt of his child... It'll alter Paris's image, MJ's image as a father, Jackson family's image as they were not able to help in time... What would it bring to the hoax? Entertainment?....ehm not really... a message? the one of teenagers' suicides issue? I don't think so... Or maybe to create drama because it's just do funny and hoaxy to stage a suicidal attempt of your child.... I really think we should wake up and face things logically - come on! we are hoaxers, investigators - we should INVESTIGATE and that means wanting to find the truth WHATEVER it is... and not just merely say "It's fake i don't believe it"... I truly do not know who is behind all this negative stuff that is going on - but it is surely not MJ...What if he needs our help, what if he needs our support as beLIEvers who are supposed to spread the truth and investigate?.... Will we disappoint him? because while he needs us, we just go on saying that is all fake, simply doing nothing to discover the truth....
Anyway we should stay strong whatever happens - we've come too far to give up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 06, 2013, 03:12:03 PM
Prince Michael Jackson Cancels TV Appearance After Paris's Hospitalization

A day after the news of his sister Paris Jackson's hospitalization for a suicide attempt, Prince Michael Jackson I has bowed out of a scheduled appearance on highly rated German TV show.

Prince Michael, 16, was to have filled in for Paris, 15, on Wetten, dass ...? (Wanna Bet?). Paris was originally booked on the program for its summer edition filmed in Mallorca, Spain.

On Thursday, a spokeswoman at German TV station ZDF told PEOPLE that the production team is in contact with Prince Michael's management, which canceled his trip to Europe.

Said the rep, Silke Blömer, "Under these circumstances, we perfectly understand that Prince Michael prefers to stay close to his family. We wish Paris the strength and the power to recover soon."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

June 06, 2013, 03:29:48 PM
MJ is not dead. Then why would Paris commit suicide?
If MJ was dead, then I would have believed that she tried to kill herself.
Non believers believe the media because the think MJ is dead and Paris is hopeless.
What about believers? Do they think believe that Paris is weird and has a dark soul?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 06, 2013, 03:31:24 PM
 Guys I've been thinking all day about this and now I want to tell you my thought: after 25 June we are many believers.Michael has subjected us to various tests in these years, because he knows how wonderful  is this great adventure but also very difficult.

And I believe that when we get to the end he wants the true believers , those really convinced of what he has done, who really understood why he did June 25.

Well...the verdict in the Murray trial has decimated many peoples, because they have seen the collapse of their beliefs.

Four years of waiting are many, are heavy the long periods of silence....we were many  at the beginning of this adventure...we are always so many but a lot less now.

And now the suicide attempt of Paris : another Mike's test for me. I have read many comments on various sites and many see their ideas falter with this news.

For me Paris is with her daddy protected and defended by his love.

In these years we have never heard of her complaints or problems,  she has always seemed serene and  I think it was not a fiction.

And now June 25 is coming....

So  I can only say.... Michael now and forever united in L.O.V.E. with trust and loyalty as you deserve.  :bearhug:

Paris...L.O.V.E. you so much, little, great women !!  :bearhug:

L.O.V.E. you all my dearest Hoax family.  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Rouxie

June 06, 2013, 03:51:17 PM
Guys I've been thinking all day about this and now I want to tell you my thought: after 25 June we are many believers.Michael has subjected us to various tests in these years, because he knows how wonderful  is this great adventure but also very difficult.

And I believe that when we get to the end he wants the true believers , those really convinced of what he has done, who really understood why he did June 25.

Well...the verdict in the Murray trial has decimated many peoples, because they have seen the collapse of their beliefs.

Four years of waiting are many, are heavy the long periods of silence....we were many  at the beginning of this adventure...we are always so many but a lot less now.

And now the suicide attempt of Paris : another Mike's test for me. I have read many comments on various sites and many see their ideas falter with this news.

For me Paris is with her daddy protected and defended by his love.

In these years we have never heard of her complaints or problems,  she has always seemed serene and  I think it was not a fiction.

And now June 25 is coming....

So  I can only say.... Michael now and forever united in L.O.V.E. with trust and loyalty as you deserve.  :bearhug:

Paris...L.O.V.E. you so much, little, great women !!  :bearhug:

L.O.V.E. you all my dearest Hoax family.  :bearhug:

Thank you Blankie for these words !! .. Now i will Say what i THINK
Believers whom their faith is "shakin'" about the hoax !!!!!!
People ! Michael always told us to read the whole Truth and don't believe media Right ?? , why are we doing this now
Maybe it's just a part of the hoax , non of the jacksons or debbie spoke LIVE in a video or a statment , so why judging now
and believe Me when i'm telling You PARIS MICHAEL JACKSON is not a dark Soul ... I Saw it all from her Tiny chat videos she is
a funny intelligent girl who loves acting and have an awesome sense of humor !
PLUS ! paris in her last tweet Quoted the Beatles's Song "Yesterday"
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday
So i think that "Believe" Means something ....
and in that make up tutorial that she did !! it was amazing i couldn't recognize her , So michael and paris are both
Genuis people and Great actors !

i deeply deeply think it's a part from Michael's hoax

(Greatest Show On Earth)
shock
wait for it ... wait for it ...  :michael-jackson:

L.O.V.E.     Rouxie  :bearhug:

Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:08:15 PM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

June 06, 2013, 04:08:18 PM
Ok you mean we musn't believe in media

yet everybody here is ok to add numbers that appear on every TMZ article and accept it as "MJ's gospel" and to consider the fact that "MJ controls media to communicate clues to us"

Isn't there something wrong lol ? I think hoaxers must "choose a side" and not just make everything fit with the hoax theory.

I just mean, not everything is hoax related or "entertainment". As i said in a previous post "shit happens" even for the best people.

You cannot SEE what's wrong with a teen from what she let you see. Sometime teens can be all happy, and cry the next minute. They can hide feelings, they can show off, pretend, and yet hurt inside. As long as we get nothing "worth to investigate on" it's pretty cruel to deny what might be real pain.
Paris being "all happy" is not as clear as "MJ is alive". 
I see many things that would make her suffer

- trial pressure with everything coming back + new story about child molesting being brought to her face and attacking her dad's image
- family issue ? (remember about katherine "disappearing" and jacksons arguing, we never knew what happened exactly)
- mom being back in her life and all the new social relation she's building with her (all expectations and questions she may have in mind)
- not talking to her bro (she said they are now very different and that he doesn't want to see his mom)
- love trouble (from what i read on her twitter)
- paparazzi pressure anytime she's out
- media pressure anytime she do something
- dad's fame pressure with every fan/hater to spy, read, comment, insult her anytime she does something "dad would be ashamed of" (don't you remember some MJ fan's told her to change her way to dress because they would see a piece of her breast and that "dark style" was not what her dad wanted for her)
- people around pressuring her about how educated she is, how clever, what a "daddy's girl" she is. She must fit the level people expect from her
- Pressure of school (she tweeted about her exams few days ago)
- and all the random things that make teens feel bad.

Do i have to add more or do you think it's enough for a 15 year old girl to "cry for help" ???
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:24:31 PM by whatyourheartsays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 06, 2013, 04:17:14 PM
 @ Rouxie   i deeply deeply think it's a part from Michael's hoax

(Greatest Show On Earth)
  shock
wait for it ... wait for it ... 

Yeahhh.. ;D.       :moonwalk_:     Much L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 06, 2013, 04:17:38 PM
Hello everyone,

don't get me wrong, I respect everyones opinion. But somehow my intuition tells me that this Story is true.
Yes for sure the Media makes up alot of BS but not everything is false or a hoax. Shortly before this event Paris
made a confusing tweet. Till today I don't know what did she mean by this tweet.

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 2 Jun

she had blue skin & so did he… he kept it hid & so did she… they searched for blue their whole life thru… then passed right by— & never knew

The next one I would like to know who told her that.

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 4 Jun

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 04:26:52 PM
I don't know why my post didn't showed up completly.

you say i need therapy , well , my darling , so do you . don't need for you to tell me what is wrong in all i say or do

I'm totally worried about her and I hope that her emotionally and physically pain will go away and I wish her a lot of strength and
love.

Much Peace and Love to everyone

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 04:28:44 PM
its from Shel Silverstein , googled it and wil copy article here because  of "you are not alone " and paris' tweet

You are not alone
By Kaitlin Gladney |
0 Comments
Print
Email
“She had blue skin. And so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue, their whole life through, Then passed right by—and never knew.” —Shel Silverstein

We don’t like to talk about struggle. It’s easy to say that we should embrace vulnerability; living it proves much harder. Many of us are afraid to speak up when we’re having a hard time. We live in a world that often labels struggle and vulnerability as signs of weakness, rather than as natural and acceptable parts of human experience. Strength, in turn, becomes defined as never having or showing weakness, rather than moving through the moments that challenge us.

Let’s borrow Silverstein’s metaphor, and think of our experiences with struggle as our “blue skin.” We hide our blue skin behind the mask of “I’m fine,” fearing that if we reveal our challenges, others will think less of us; we fear our struggles will isolate us. Although it can seem we’re alone in that fear, we’re not. Ultimately, however, that fear often leaves us all looking out from behind our masks of “I’m just tired” and “I’m okay,” searching for blue and the confirmation that we are not alone in our experience of struggle. We pass by blue every single day—we just never know, because it’s hidden, like ours.

Feeling like the only one with blue skin in a sea of people who don’t appear to be struggling can be a demoralizing and isolating experience, even if we reason that it’s impossible that we’re the only ones having a hard time. Everyone struggles. We know that. So why don’t we talk about it?

By relegating our struggles to the realm of silence, we are not only invalidating our own experiences, but we also risk eliminating the spaces in our community and in our relationships where we can discuss them with openness, honesty and vulnerability.

If we don’t talk about these battles, people will fight them in silence, alone. And sometimes, they will lose. We won’t know our friends and loved ones were experiencing excruciating pain and struggle until it’s too late.

In February of my freshman year of high school, one of my friends took his own life. In the days following his passing, one statement ceaselessly echoed through the subdued conversations held around campus: “I had no idea he was struggling so much.” None of us had any idea he was hurting so badly that he felt suicide was the only solution. We never had the opportunity to meet him in his pain, to walk with him through it, to talk about the struggle now and the promise of brighter days to come. We lost our friend to the silence and stigma surrounding struggle before we got that chance.

Silence and stigma are powerful things. Even after witnessing their dangers and consequences, I waited far too long before asking for help with my own struggles with depression and anxiety. I was scared of the stigma and the ways it might affect me, my family and my relationships. I was so scared, in fact, that I didn’t tell anyone outside of my family for three years. Three! Eventually I mustered up enough courage to stutter out a confession to my best friend. It took me a while, but I am so glad that I finally said something. Her continued love and support following that (surely unexpected) news opened my eyes to the power of letting people meet us in our vulnerable places. I began to understand the healing and hope that can be found in community.

Sometimes I can’t help but wonder how many people I pass in a day that feel as though they’re struggling alone, and searching for proof that others feel the same. Even when you know you’re not alone, it’s hard not to feel that way sometimes. However, the story does not have to end with secrets and silence and loss. The story can end with honesty, community and recovery. There are better endings, and we have the power to write them.

It won’t be easy. Letting people see our more broken parts never is. We’ll have to learn to love and to listen when—most importantly when—it’s challenging, or uncomfortable, or uncool. I invite you to take off your mask. Don’t be afraid to show that blue skin. By allowing ourselves to be vulnerable, we are creating a space in our community for open and honest conversation about difficult things. Reach out to a friend, whether it’s to seek help for yourself or to see how they’re doing.

We all have a voice, and we all have the power to raise it. Let’s use ours to break the silence, and let people know: You are not alone.

Kaitlin Gladney, Trinity ’14, is the president of To Write Love On Her Arms at Duke

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 04:39:52 PM
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson 21 May

everyone thinks i'm over dramatic when i'm upset but like when an octopus is stressed out it eats itself , so… yeah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

June 06, 2013, 04:52:04 PM
Thank you MJHunny, now I understand. Yes so true these words we shouldn't keep our struggle a secret.
Your Text did remind me a lot about a poem I did post a few weeks ago written by Michael Jackson and even he didn't show what
was going on with him. The apple doesn't fall deep from the Tree.

Here is his Poem. Submitted 30 September 2008

Some days are better, they're better than others

Everyday I struggle,

Struggle within, struggle beyond what seems logical

Yet, I still find someway to not show

What is truly going on with me

Something I have learned

Learning to deal with disappointment

Gaining strength to over come

How much anger is truly inside of me

Consequently I fall, back down the path of distruction

My rebound that touches my brink to insanity is tragically forgotten

Its only time before what lies before me

Taunts me and I fall

Slip without reconciliation of the consequences for my counteractions

To surpass my anguish, to balance the anxiety

What justifies my prosecution for my twisted soul

That has been tarnished with guilt and humiliation

Still I try to be the man who I am

Who I know to be, before the man himself

Still I feel deceased, dead to the world that's before me

What has become, and what shall be known

Of this,

Myself? ? ?

Michael Jackson

The whole treat: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2013, 05:14:08 PM
I don't know why my post didn't showed up completly.

you say i need therapy , well , my darling , so do you . don't need for you to tell me what is wrong in all i say or do

I'm totally worried about her and I hope that her emotionally and physically pain will go away and I wish her a lot of strength and
love.

Much Peace and Love to everyone

Those could have been strategically placed tweets to be made to look like warning signs. To make it look like she was crying out for help but was ignored. That is typically what happens. There's tons on warning signs that aren't picked up so cutting is the next thing to do. To self mutilate.

If this is a part of the hoax it has to feel legit. Look how real MJs death looked. Not everyone on the forum was a believer from the start. I was a non believer for about 4 months.

Idk the significance to all this, why MJ would feel the need to have this in the hoax. But that's why we investigate. A month from now this all may make TOTAL sense.

But this suicide attempt has to play like a suicide attempt. The same way Murray's trial had to feel real. The same way the burial looked real, memorial, etc. The more I think about it, this is MJs M.O. To shock the living shit out of you to get your attention. He SURE got my undivided attention yesterday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions