No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Re: mj's journal detailing hoax
June 03, 2013, 03:15:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a really old article, one I read back in my early days of considering the possibility of MJ being alive. It served a purpose and sowed some seeds. Gotta love it!

yes, me too  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

June 03, 2013, 03:54:18 PM
LOL... I agree with you all. :icon_lol:

+ 1

Also don't you love how she acts like she communicates (personally) with Michael on a daily basis. I even heard her say in a chat of hers that Michael wanted to date her and father children with her. LOL

I cannot believe anyone believes this BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2013, 04:16:54 PM
I think I should rename this thread "Pearl Jr slagging off shesh, come one come all!"

She's a very.... special..... sort of person that's for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 03, 2013, 04:53:27 PM
LOL... I agree with you all. :icon_lol:

+ 1

Also don't you love how she acts like she communicates (personally) with Michael on a daily basis. I even heard her say in a chat of hers that Michael wanted to date her and father children with her. LOL

I cannot believe anyone believes this BS.

Wow...now that one I hadn't heard.  :thjajaja121:  I knew about the alleged numerous phone calls with PPPYT but hadn't heard the "Michael wants me" part.  Sad really (if it wasn't so damn funny).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
June 04, 2013, 05:00:11 AM
I remember this...didn't that Cassandra (can't remember what her name was) chick say she was writing a book as she was in contact with MJ all the way through?...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

June 04, 2013, 07:17:48 AM
I remember this...didn't that Cassandra (can't remember what her name was) chick say she was writing a book as she was in contact with MJ all the way through?...lol

Gosh, somehow....and im not quite sure why... MJ managed to make a whole load of nut bags surface!

:suspect: :icon_e_ugeek: :affraid: :icon_eek: :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 04, 2013, 09:42:35 AM
You all can trash on Pearl all you want but it's one or the other. Either she is playing a role-- in which case she's working for MJ... -or- she is working independently-- in which case she discovered hoax info on her own-- in which case she saw things that the rest of the media does not see/or refuses to see-- which counts for something in my book.

No matter which of the above is true, I do not understand why is thought that she deserves so much hate talk. She supported MJ in 2005 and if she's for real (actually either way, real or staged), continues to support him today.

Who cares what her personal beliefs are. They're her's. She's entitled to an opinion same as us all.

MJ's making a lot of money off this hoax, you know. Is it only ok for MJ to make money? anyone else who makes money is evil? Don't you all receive a paycheck periodically from your vocation? Pearl is a journalist, this is her trade. Should she not perform her trade? Everyone got to make money to live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 04, 2013, 10:29:26 AM
You all can trash on Pearl all you want but it's one or the other. Either she is playing a role-- in which case she's working for MJ... -or- she is working independently-- in which case she discovered hoax info on her own-- in which case she saw things that the rest of the media does not see/or refuses to see-- which counts for something in my book.

No matter which of the above is true, I do not understand why is thought that she deserves so much hate talk. She supported MJ in 2005 and if she's for real (actually either way, real or staged), continues to support him today.

Who cares what her personal beliefs are. They're her's. She's entitled to an opinion same as us all.

MJ's making a lot of money off this hoax, you know. Is it only ok for MJ to make money? anyone else who makes money is evil? Don't you all receive a paycheck periodically from your vocation? Pearl is a journalist, this is her trade. Should she not perform her trade? Everyone got to make money to live.

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 04, 2013, 10:36:09 AM

Bec thanks for your words because I didn't dare to say a single word about it due to I was afraid to be trashed, all you have said it's the true she is supporting Michael from 2005 and that's what should really matter, I am following her from the beginning and I never spent a single cent in buying any of her e-books, she is making vids for free and very interesting tiny chats, denying this kind of info it's not a clever way if you all are interested in catch everything regarding the hoax, she has connected many dots that any of us did notice so just take it as additional information and do not focus on the money she could win (that I am sure it's not that much) because it is legitimate since she is a reporter, btw she is from time to time visiting the courtroom and is bringing us some interesting info.

Please guys I enjoy sharing my time with you but I sometimes find it hard when there is kinda bashing on people the way you're doing it here right now, I am sure Michael wouldn't like it, we should be elegant and we should respect others, we are not the owners of the whole truth.
Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:37:22 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 04, 2013, 10:48:18 AM

Bec thanks for your words because I didn't dare to say a single word about it due to I was afraid to be trashed, all you have said it's the true she is supporting Michael from 2005 and that's what should really matter, I am following her from the beginning and I never spent a single cent in buying any of her e-books, she is making vids for free and very interesting tiny chats, denying this kind of info it's not a clever way if you all are interested in catch everything regarding the hoax, she has connected many dots that any of us did notice so just take it as additional information and do not focus on the money she could win (that I am sure it's not that much) because it is legitimate since she is a reporter, btw she is from time to time visiting the courtroom and is bringing us some interesting info.

Please guys I enjoy sharing my time with you but I sometimes find it hard when there is kinda bashing on people the way you're doing it here right now, I am sure Michael wouldn't like it, we should be elegant and we should respect others, we are not the owners of the whole truth.

Thanks for the replys  :icon_e_smile:

It's good to hear everyone's point of view!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 04, 2013, 10:54:59 AM
......... we are not the owners of the whole truth.

Well that's certainly the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 04, 2013, 10:55:45 AM
......... we are not the owners of the whole truth.

Well that's certainly the truth!

Amen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 04, 2013, 11:35:13 AM
Thanks guys I knew you were amazing!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions