mj's journal detailing hoax
June 03, 2013, 01:38:22 AM
not sure how credible he is, though thuis guy claims to print things other press wont touch.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reads;

POP WARBLER Michael Jackson  kept an astonishing “death-hoax diary” explaining  how he would fake his death of a heart attack and telling when he would come out of hiding, a family friend who claims to have found the journal “among Michael’s personal effects” tells derekclontz.com exclusively.

ALIVE - OR NOT? You be the judge.
“There’s too much pressure, pressure, pressure … pressure everywhere I turn …” a diary entry dated Nov. 17, 2008  is alleged to say in part.

“I don’t know who I am, not anmore (sp). Maybe I’m just a father to my children. Maybe I’m washed up.

“The drugs are (illegible) a toll … (illegible) … I’m not addict. But I can’t stop …

“If Elvis … (illegible) … so can I.

“I’ll have a ‘heart attack’ from drugs like he did (yeah, right!)

“I’ll come back, but only when I’m ready. Bigger than Elvis in ’69.

“Maybe 2009 at Christmas. Or maybe the New Year is better.

“A back-from-dead tour,  a real Thriller. But I have to rest. I’m tired. I’m not (thinking) clearly.

“It’s the drugs.

“A lot of fans still love me.  (Some) people hate me.  Thing (sp) will be different (after this) …”

Jackson insiders declined to comment – officially – on the report. But as one privately put it, “We love Michael no matter what.”

The friend who leaked portions of the diary also was tight lipped, saying only, “There are over 60 pages (of it) that I will release to the family through my lawyer and they can do what they want with it. It doesn’t belong to me. It belongs to Michael and his loved ones.”

Other sources confirm that Jackson, 50, had spoken of  a death hoax “on several occasions” in 2008 and also in 2009, although the reported discovery of the diary that outlines his plans seemed to come as a surprise to everyone contacted by derekclontz.com.

A paint-by-numbers account of a death hoax, in the superstar’s own handwriting, could lead to serious legal problems, say legal observers, especially if the journal is perceived by insurance companies and the authorities to be a blueprint for fraud.

“I hope to God the diary is legit,” said a Jackson confidante who requested anonymity. “If  Michael really is alive, if he orchestrated all this, if he faked his own death, then nobody will be happier than me. As for fraud – nope, no way.

“Michael wouldn’t commit fraud. He’s not trying to collect insurance. He’s protecting himself. He’s doing this for his children. I’ll guarantee it.”

News of Jackson’s “death” on June 25 stunned the world. In fact, within hours of the ann0uncement by authorities, fans had already begun to speculate that he was still alive  and had gone into hiding. Subsequent reports suggested that he was, indeed, perpetrating a hoax to escape the pressures of life in the public eye.

Scooping the world, derekclontz.com reported Jackson had been spirited to Asheville, North Carolina and then to Eastern Europe, where it is thought that he might be holed up in Hungary, or even in Russia, where hundreds of people claim to have spotted him in Moscow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Re: mj's journal detailing hoax
June 03, 2013, 02:16:32 AM
Every one is trying to benefit from the hoax. Claiming that MJ is alive would draw the public's attention to the author and books will be written about this subject. Another Pearl Jr??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

June 03, 2013, 02:34:27 AM
This is a really old article, one I read back in my early days of considering the possibility of MJ being alive. It served a purpose and sowed some seeds. Gotta love it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2013, 06:35:59 AM
Every one is trying to benefit from the hoax. Claiming that MJ is alive would draw the public's attention to the author and books will be written about this subject. Another Pearl Jr??

what do you think of Pearl Jr??
Personally, i thought she was ok to start with but now most of what she says is bull/ not in the slightest bit relevant or interesting with regards to his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

June 03, 2013, 06:46:22 AM
Totally agree!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Andrea

June 03, 2013, 07:46:52 AM
curls:
This is a really old article, one I read back in my early days of considering the possibility of MJ being alive. It served a purpose and sowed some seeds. Gotta love it!

Exactly, same here.  Whether DC's site was credible or not, it served a purpose.  It also introduced the MJ/Elvis parallels very early on in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

June 03, 2013, 08:33:31 AM

Personally, i thought she was ok to start with but now most of what she says is bull/ not in the slightest bit relevant or interesting with regards to his death.

Don't forget she thinks that everything is about her in this hoax. Like her B-day for example...
Total BS if you ask me! And - indeed - She's trying to sell her stuff. Just a moneygrabber.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

June 03, 2013, 09:39:40 AM

Don't forget she thinks that everything is about her in this hoax. Like her B-day for example...
Total BS if you ask me! And - indeed - She's trying to sell her stuff. Just a moneygrabber.

TBH I think she's totally off her chuff..... She loves to talk and listen to the sound of her own voice, and seems to have some sort of obsession with herself, think that somehow she's some sort of messiah to the MJDH.... If im totally honest she disturbs me a little....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

June 03, 2013, 11:04:15 AM
100% agreed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 03, 2013, 12:24:45 PM
Pearl is all about making $...nothing else IMO.  The things she hypes are ridiculous and extraordinarily self-centered.  She claims to be all about Michael but not too many years ago (while promoting another project of hers) ranted on in an interview about how she'd never respect or support a black man who had white wives/girlfriends.  One can only assume that she made an exception because there's money to be made on ANYTHING Michael...and/or...she's nothing more that a glorified fangirl with a huge crush and trying to get his attention...lol.  I do watch her vids sometimes for amusement...that's of course after muting the intro because it grates on my nerves in a huge way.  They are usually good for a laugh or two at what she thinks is relevant...oh and of course how it ALWAYS ties to her personally.  SMDH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

June 03, 2013, 12:42:25 PM
Pearl is all about making $...nothing else IMO.  The things she hypes are ridiculous and extraordinarily self-centered.  She claims to be all about Michael but not too many years ago (while promoting another project of hers) ranted on in an interview about how she'd never respect or support a black man who had white wives/girlfriends.  One can only assume that she made an exception because there's money to be made on ANYTHING Michael...and/or...she's nothing more that a glorified fangirl with a huge crush and trying to get his attention...lol.  I do watch her vids sometimes for amusement...that's of course after muting the intro because it grates on my nerves in a huge way.  They are usually good for a laugh or two at what she thinks is relevant...oh and of course how it ALWAYS ties to her personally.  SMDH

OMG I do that too, that blooming intro music.... i makes me want to slap her silly face haha sorry im being aggressive...... >:(

I just wish people could look at things without such self interest and self importance. I think she (and a lot of other people) need to realize that the world does not revolve around themselves - there are billions of others out there....
In addition.... I doubt MJ sat down and thought "wow that crazy ass stalker fan Pearl is the one I want to lead people to the answers of the hoax.... I better make sure I aim clues at her!!" More like "oh dear Lord.... it's that woman again..... RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!"   :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

June 03, 2013, 12:52:35 PM
 :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

June 03, 2013, 01:18:14 PM

OMG I do that too, that blooming intro music.... i makes me want to slap her silly face haha sorry im being aggressive...... >:(

I just wish people could look at things without such self interest and self importance. I think she (and a lot of other people) need to realize that the world does not revolve around themselves - there are billions of others out there....
In addition.... I doubt MJ sat down and thought "wow that crazy ass stalker fan Pearl is the one I want to lead people to the answers of the hoax.... I better make sure I aim clues at her!!" More like "oh dear Lord.... it's that woman again..... RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!"   :screaming-7365:
This makes me laugh and be sad at the same time.
Laugh because of what Charlotte just said at the end of her post, =)) [lol @ Run for the hills!] and sad because so many MJ fans are tricked into paying attention to this woman, whose only interest is gaining $$$ and publicity. It's not my intention to judge, but we here are trying to at least see both sides of every story, weigh in every possibility before stating something as being 100% real, whereas people who follow her are like hypnotized, they blindly believe anything she would say, and she keeps on doing that because she sees it's working and it has the effect she's been wanting to. Just because she smiles, winks all the time and says "keep Michaeling", that doesn't make her neither true nor honest...
And I couldn't agree more with what you said!
For long time I've kept wondering if she was somehow a part of the hoax, like an insider...but as the time passes, I'm more convinced it's the exact opposite...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

Love4Michael

June 03, 2013, 01:43:33 PM

This makes me laugh and be sad at the same time.
Laugh because of what Charlotte just said at the end of her post, =)) [lol @ Run for the hills!] and sad because so many MJ fans are tricked into paying attention to this woman, whose only interest is gaining $$$ and publicity. It's not my intention to judge, but we here are trying to at least see both sides of every story, weigh in every possibility before stating something as being 100% real, whereas people who follow her are like hypnotized, they blindly believe anything she would say, and she keeps on doing that because she sees it's working and it has the effect she's been wanting to. Just because she smiles, winks all the time and says "keep Michaeling", that doesn't make her neither true nor honest...
And I couldn't agree more with what you said!
For long time I've kept wondering if she was somehow a part of the hoax, like an insider...but as the time passes, I'm more convinced it's the exact opposite...

I understand and agree with your reluctance to be judgmental since it's something that we all should refrain from.  I personally don't think it's being judgmental though if one is merely stating the obvious.  :icon_e_wink:   If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck...then it's obviously a damn duck...LOL.  Pearl is just another in an unfortunately very long line of quackery.   I just keep hoping that people will tire of constantly hearing her toot her own horn...especially when very, very little of what she "shares" these days apparently comes from her own efforts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

June 03, 2013, 03:06:39 PM
Wink Wink....Nod Nod 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal