finfin

Here is a short link to see the MJ hologram - it can be seen right at the end - appears
                                           to be wearing gold pants!
                                           Plus sound can be heard if you click top left corner

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

finfin, the link doesn't seem to work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

finfin, the link doesn't seem to work.

If you let it upload for a minute - I think it should work  :) but if not try this one - but it does not seem to have sound

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and another link that may work You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:23:50 PM by finfin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Thanks finfin.  It's from so far away, I wish there was a closeup shot like there was of Tupac.  Most probably one will turn up later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

The preview performances of Michael Jackson ONE start on May 23rd!  ---->   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 23rd is World Turtle Day  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:icon_cool:

:icon_e_ugeek:

To add a touch more intrigue to my earlier post (above)  and  especially since Michael appeared as a hologram during the preview performance of ONE!  :icon_cool:

Check this out from the cover of Michael......look closely or you might miss it .... lol

connecting dots......  :icon_e_ugeek:

I've wondered about the number 23 on the Michael album cover.  The '23' isn't on the original Dangerous album cover, at least not that I can see.  I remember watching the Jim Carrey movie "The Number 23" years ago, about the main character becoming obsessed the number 23 ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), specifically the 'You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login', which refers to "the belief that most incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23."  He becomes obsessed with the number after reading a book about the 23 enigma and how the main character's life in the book resembles his own.  I don't remember the movie that well but the description in wiki helps.  An example of this 23 enigma (from the movie) is how certain words or names will equal 23 if A=1, B=2 ... Z= 26.

Maybe the 23 on the album cover is a reference to "there are no coincidences' ?  And the opening of MJ's ONE being on the 23rd is deliberate too? 

Just for fun... MJ ... M=13 J=10 Added together MJ=23. Lol.
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:07:03 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ 2good2btrue  Watch this right to the end....they use MJ's voice from TII...talking about "Its a great adventure....etc...."

;D

Overall both the Estate Of Michael Jackson and Cirque Du Soleil have created a masterfully creative production. The show felt like it had been directed by Michael, it was big, it was loud, it was energetic, it was imaginative. The stage show will undoubtably be a success, because there’s so much to take in – you will find yourself wanting to go back again and again.

:icon_e_wink:                        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

@ 2good2btrue  Watch this right to the end....they use MJ's voice from TII...talking about "Its a great adventure....etc...."

;D

Overall both the Estate Of Michael Jackson and Cirque Du Soleil have created a masterfully creative production. The show felt like it had been directed by Michael, it was big, it was loud, it was energetic, it was imaginative. The stage show will undoubtably be a success, because there’s so much to take in – you will find yourself wanting to go back again and again.

:icon_e_wink:                        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :

At times it feels like Michael himself is directing the show.
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 06:53:14 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
would do anything to be there,
  Branca:
  "We are very proud of this show. This could not be better, however, this was our first preview. Yet we adjust it, play with it, but to see and feel the joy, excitement and the overwhelming approval of a public who came from all over the world was fantastic. you thought Michael was alive again on stage tonight, I am convinced that somehow I was here to see this extraordinary night.'s a success.'s the best I could have done. "I am convinced that also
  Me too, I'm convinced.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

;D

from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :

At times it feels like Michael himself is directing the show.

INDEED.   

:icon_bounce:   :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Andrea
Maybe the 23 on the album cover is a reference to "there are no coincidences' ?  And the opening of MJ's ONE being on the 23rd is deliberate too? 

Just for fun... MJ ... M=13 J=10 Added together MJ=23. Lol.
Perfect as usual!

John Branca:
 “We are so proud of this show. It could not really be any better, and yet this was our first preview. We’ll still tweak it, tinker with it, but to see and feel the joy, excitement and overwhelming approval from an audience that arrived from all over the world was fantastic. You thought Michael was alive again tonight onstage; I am convinced he was here in some way to watch this extraordinary night. It is beyond a success. It is the very best that could have been done.”

;D I am convinced of that too
I was happy to hear his words!
Maybe x-factor hatman was there again sitting beside him.

It does sound like a wonderful show, and the hologram would be an extra thrill!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

Hi guys, I don`t know where to post this, I have read this it stands as a comment under alphaba2 video from superER1. This sound very interesting.

1) Originally, 10, then 50, but MJ asked to do just ONE show on a global scale, but AEG declined.

2) MJ confidant told me that he had come up whith a last-minute plan to meet everybody`s needs. He wanted AEG to stage the TII show
as a one-night world spectacular-the largest one-time pop music event in history.
It would be produced live from London, and it would be available in movies theaters, arenas and concert halls around the world simultaneously
with immediate CD and DVD release.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Hi guys, I don`t know where to post this, I have read this it stands as a comment under alphaba2 video from superER1. This sound very interesting.

1) Originally, 10, then 50, but MJ asked to do just ONE show on a global scale, but AEG declined.

2) MJ confidant told me that he had come up whith a last-minute plan to meet everybody`s needs. He wanted AEG to stage the TII show
as a one-night world spectacular-the largest one-time pop music event in history.
It would be produced live from London, and it would be available in movies theaters, arenas and concert halls around the world simultaneously
with immediate CD and DVD release.

I remember that....and it's even more coincidental that MJ originally only wanted to have a permanent show in Los Angeles and was hoping to call it home for a few years.  He was even shopping for a new home there.

And now he has...!!!  And a circus show with all the magical elements...including a "Real MJ" as a hologram.  What a better way to fulfil part of his dreams, and not have to tour anymore...working from behind the curtain.  I wonder whether this "One" show will include the "Dirty Dianna" scene from TII with the girls pole dancing on the bed????   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

@shorty: that's interesting indeed!

ONE show globally with MJ performing all made possible by the newest technology. Possibly working on a innovative project with Will.i.am You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . It reminds me of Michael and Will.i.am working together in a studio in Ireland, having great plans in entertainment & technology :icon_cool:

Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:44:07 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

Some believers thought the guy on the left is Michael:

but looking closer.. it's clearly NOT him

And some believers think the laughing paparazzi from May 7th preview show is Michael

I think his smile looks much like Michael  :)
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 04:28:24 PM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

shorty

Thanks Loveyoumore, I have see that picture on twitter. Maybe it is Michael, why not? To stay on stage at his own show, he`s a genius. No one know for real how he looks in the moment and in disguise......

@everlasting, that`s interesting indeed. He had make that. It was in theaters worldwide simultaneously for only two weeks....and came up on CD`s. The movie This Is It....
It`s showtime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions