Re: Joe Jackson - Wade Robson paid to lie
May 24, 2013, 08:05:17 PM
its really interesting all this wade talk really it is, i just wanna point out one more thing from the article

"Joe was at the airport in L.A. Wednesday when we asked about Wade's claims against the MJ estate -- that the singer sexually abused him as a child for years -- but Joe doesn't buy Wade's story for a second ... and he's not placing the blame entirely on Wade's shoulders either.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Visit the TMZ Store: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login "

i mean i know its not THAT big of a deal because it is a very busy, important airway in the United States but, it is getting very close to June 25th. Wouldnt this be the same airport as Jermaine spoke of, him and Michael leaving together?

Maybe Joe picked him up?! haha just using my imagination

it says Wednesday, which isnt too odd because June 25th was a Thursday this year it will be a Tuesday. Not much there but something to look at maybe?

But more importantly this "airport clue" and im using the word "clue" loosely here, was posted on May 23, 2013, and with the numerology here

5+2+3+2+0+1+3 = 16   

And as you well know........ 1+6= 7

Just a few things I noticed in that article

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2013, 08:09:27 PM
Snoopy71, That is pretty interesting.  Just like LaToya stated following the money trail. Now the lawsuit for the wrongful death is in the billions. From what it is being stated this would be how much Michael would have generate from the concerts.(Guys that is a lot of money, billions of dollars).  Now what we all need to do is take a look at the big picture. SONY the corporation. Here a couple of thoughts for you guys:
Sony
1. What is going on financially with Sony the Corporation? (Not just with what is going on with Michael)
2. What is big news that is circulating about Sony the Corporation?
3. What type of businessman are running the Sony Corporation? ( I mean the entire corporation)

If you do not do anything else.  Please do a little research on the three questions that I have posted here.

You may find your result pretty interesting and astounding.

What might being saving SONY the corporation is Michael.
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:12:48 PM by Sandal8259
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2013, 08:49:08 PM
Sandal your post is very interesting.  I searched all over the net, I found a few videos but since I don't have sound on my laptop, I couldn't watch any of them.
This is what I found on Wiki:

Sony Music Entertainment
Main article: Sony Music Entertainment

Sony Music Entertainment (also known as SME or Sony Music) is the second-largest global recorded music company of the "big four" record companies and is controlled by Sony Corporation of America, the United States subsidiary of Japan's Sony Corporation. The company owns full or partial rights to the catalogues of Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Usher, Eminem, Akon, and others.

In one of its largest-ever acquisitions, Sony purchased CBS Record Group in 1987 for US$2 billion. In the process, Sony gained the rights to the catalogue of Michael Jackson, considered by the Guinness Book of World Records to be the most successful entertainer of all time. The acquisition of CBS Records provided the foundation for the formation of Sony Music Entertainment, which Sony established in 1991.

In 2004, Sony entered into a joint venture with Bertelsmann AG, merging Sony Music Entertainment with Bertelsmann Music Group to create Sony BMG. In 2005, Sony BMG faced a copy protection scandal, because its music CDs had installed a controversial feature on users' computers[51] that was posing a security risk to affected users.[citation needed] In 2007, the company acquired Famous Music for US$370 million, gaining the rights to the catalogues of Eminem and Akon, among others.

Sony bought out Bertelsmann's share in the company and formed a new Sony Music Entertainment in 2008. Since then, the company has undergone management changes.
Sony/ATV Music Publishing
Main article: Sony/ATV Music Publishing

Besides its record label, Sony operates other music businesses. In 1995, Sony purchased a 50% stake in ATV Music Publishing, forming Sony/ATV Music Publishing. At the time, the publishing company was the second-largest of its kind in the world. The company owns much of the publishing rights to the catalogue of The Beatles. Sony purchased digital music recognition company Gracenote for US$260 million in 2008.

If y
ou have more info, can you kindly post it here.  Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:50:07 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2013, 09:32:35 PM
Faithad777, that is no problem at all. I would first look up any news regarding the FINANCE of The Sony Corporation, not what the general public is saying. We have to put on our thinking caps as a businessperson.  Example: If you were looking to buy a business from someone or invest in a company you would want to know about their Financial History, and then you will determine if you want to invest in that business. We have to always remember Michael is a SHREWD businessman. That is why I underlined financially for Sony Corporation.

FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL. THE FINANCE OF SONY THE CORPORATION

Also remember, Michael was taking his half of the business/ the Music entertainment portion.

Hopefully this helps, here is the link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

May 25, 2013, 12:44:08 AM
TS implied in some of his posts that Sony at least some individuals, and MJ were working together in some respects. And at his 45th birthday party, MJ said it was specifically Tommy Mattola that needed to be gone to celebrate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2013, 12:52:27 AM
Sandal8259, thanks for the link.  Michael had a lot of problems with Mattola during the time his invincible album came out, in 2001.  I believe Sony was behind the allegations that hurt Michael to the core both in 1993 and 2003.  I also believe Branca, Sony and AEG made and are still making a lot of money after 6/25, off of Michael's name and brand.  I read somewhere that it was said that "since Michael was not alive to spend any of HIS hard earned money, the estate made even more money than they would have when Michael was "alive"."  Like Latoya said, Michael was worth more dead than alive.

I also believe that while "they" are using Michael's name to make money, Michael with the help of his family is using them too , something like "I scratch your back, you scratch mine".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2013, 01:10:54 AM
Sorry, MJonmind, I was typing my reply and I didn't see your post until after I replied.  I agree with what you said.  Michael mentioned in one of his interviews that it was only Tommy who was abusing artists not Sony as a corporation.
I wanted to add  that I believe Michael is working very hard at getting back the years that were stolen from him, he is trying to catch up with all that he missed all those years including being involved in film.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 29, 2013, 07:22:28 PM
Faithad777, would this be the "40 billion" of compensation for defamation of character. The question that I have to ask is this. If Katherine wins the case against AEG what will happen next. Now is that the 40 billion that Sony the Corporation owes Michael for all those years. Remember Michael stated that he made I believe billions of dollars for Sony.  Now technically Michael cannot sue himself, but he can put in a lawsuit with other third parties that he think that is involved. And AEG is the second largest concert promoter besides Live Nation. Let's just say that AEG and Sony has been working together for years regarding concert promoting and double-dipping from Michael to help with their financials(Sony).  Was Sony still trying to get Michael's catalogue knowing that the Electronics/Gaming/Retail side of their corporation has not been doing very well in the pass years and that their Music/Entertainment business was doing very well and that was the only thing that was keeping break even.  As I said before, please read what Mr. Daniel Loeb thoughts are. He is a very important person to the Sony Corporation. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 29, 2013, 09:20:50 PM
Shawn trell testified in the trial

"We had come to an agreement on several facets, for several years with MJ and what we wanted, nothing more, is that such an agreement were successful," said trell."The company of Michael Jackson, in the first instance, it would be responsible for paying the money. Then MJ had to guarantee.

Trell said that if MJ had some royalties, AEG would have rights on them to recover the money invested, but could not have an interest in his musical catalog. ( They could charge the rights deriving from the catalog, but not to stay with this.

Up to there could reach,..  SONY won't allow it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 30, 2013, 01:35:17 AM
Sandal8259, very interesting read about Daniel Loeb.  I believe Michael is the reason that Sony's music/entertainment business is doing as well as it is.  We all know that Michael is a genius when it comes to business.  It is ancient history that Michael's problems at Sony started with Mottola and he was later let go by Sony execs.  I believe Michael is playing by "their" rules now, in order to get back everything that he lost because of them.   Also, the saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" applies very well here.   As far as what will happen when and if Katherine and Michael's children win this court case, I feel that all of this is not about the outcome of the trial, but rather about the process and what will be revealed during the trial.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2013, 08:40:46 AM
Wade could be on MJs side and instructed to make the claims for hoax purposes - all things are possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

diggyon

June 02, 2013, 03:25:24 PM
This is insane ! ! !

I don't know what to believe!

Is this normal?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 02, 2013, 04:14:50 PM
This is insane ! ! !

I don't know what to believe!

Is this normal?!!

Diggyon cool down, I am not sure of anything concerning WR yet but what some are saying does make all sense, what if Michael is using this story to clear his name once and for all, would you be happy or not?? I think you would support Michael to pull this story off for the sake of him, right?? so we have to be positive, support Michael although that sometimes meant to go through a bad time, just keep watching and see how the whole story finally unfolds, I know this story it's hard and you are very sensitive, love you diggyon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

June 03, 2013, 02:09:17 AM
Believe me sweet, I don't know what to believe anymore! I'm lost...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 03, 2013, 06:16:38 AM
Believe me sweet, I don't know what to believe anymore! I'm lost...

I know diggyon I know, our love for Michael is so huge that we suffer if he suffers and this goes to Mother Katherine too the person who gave him birth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions