Re: Time of Death
December 28, 2009, 01:31:41 PM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
The doctors would not try to revive a dead person for two hours, its not standard procedure. All this conflicting and inconsistencies doesn’t make any sense, anything about this case doesn’t make any sense that is why I’m still here.

I can speak with personal experience here as i saw my father have a heart attack in front of me and his heart stopped beating and he stopped breathing.  He also effectively "died".
The paramedics who arrived at our house spent about an hour giving CPR..  shots of adrenalin, electic shocks and so on...   they were trying to stabalise him.  They would get his heart beat going again, only for it to stop again.. so they had to keep fighting to get it back and get it beating.  This happened about 7 times before they eventually got him out.
Once at the hospital my dad was in resus for hours.  And i mean hours...  they were doing all sorts to him.  They then put him on a resperator and in a drug induced coma for 24 hours.
He eventually did pull through.

So i can say that paramedics do work long and hard to try and bring someone back.

As i wasnt there i cannot comment on MJs case...  but if he was dead and cold on arrival they wouldnt have bothered.  But if he had a faint pulse.. or if they worked on him and managed to get him back.. then its possible and explains all the time delays at the house and at the hospital.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 01:38:31 PM
And if my version of events i have described are true.. then that means that MJ was a fit man because his body was fighting it.  His heart must have been strong for them to work on him for that long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 01:43:07 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The doctors would not try to revive a dead person for two hours, its not standard procedure. All this conflicting and inconsistencies doesn’t make any sense, anything about this case doesn’t make any sense that is why I’m still here.

I can speak with personal experience here as i saw my father have a heart attack in front of me and his heart stopped beating and he stopped breathing.  He also effectively "died".
The paramedics who arrived at our house spent about an hour giving CPR..  shots of adrenalin, electic shocks and so on...   they were trying to stabalise him.  They would get his heart beat going again, only for it to stop again.. so they had to keep fighting to get it back and get it beating.  This happened about 7 times before they eventually got him out.
Once at the hospital my dad was in resus for hours.  And i mean hours...  they were doing all sorts to him.  They then put him on a resperator and in a drug induced coma for 24 hours.
He eventually did pull through.

So i can say that paramedics do work long and hard to try and bring someone back.

As i wasnt there i cannot comment on MJs case...  but if he was dead and cold on arrival they wouldnt have bothered.  But if he had a faint pulse.. or if they worked on him and managed to get him back.. then its possible and explains all the time delays at the house and at the hospital.
I’m sorry to hear what happened to your father but I’m glad he made it.

The strange thing with this case is that with all the inconsistence and lies there lay some truth but it’s hard to distinguish the truth from the BS. As far as we know the paramedics worked on Mr. Jackson for about 45 minutes before heading to the hospital which lays only minutes away, when they arrived at MJ’s place (according to reports and statements) he was already dead which doesn’t make any sense to try to revive him, if in fact he wasn’t clinically dead which is not the same as being “completely dead”. After failing to revive him they “rode fast” to the hospital. But with the ambulance going slower than my grandmother and having a dying man in the ambulance, I don’t know what they were thinking.
Either way when finally arriving to UCLA hospital Michael had to have some sort of life signs, or else they would not revive him as you also stated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2009, 01:45:52 PM
Yes.. the only reason they would have tried to revive him at the house or hospital is if he had any life signs.  

If he was dead and cold they would not have.

I am obsessed as anyone in trying to get to the truth as it makes me feel better.  All this confusion is what makes me mad.  I want to know so i can be at rest in my minds.  
If anything.. Michael Jackson deserves the truth to be known.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 28, 2009, 01:46:45 PM
they do work for hours in a "dead" body..specially if they can get a heartbeat eventually.
there is this new technique at ucla to revive people who have been dead for a couple of hours. they probably tried that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 01:52:20 PM
Quote from: "larab"
they do work for hours in a "dead" body..specially if they can get a heartbeat eventually.
there is this new technique at ucla to revive people who have been dead for a couple of hours. they probably tried that too.

The problem with that is that once the heart stops beating there are only 3 minutes before the brain starts dying as the blood stops moving around the body and the brain is starved of oxygen.
I think that is why Randy Phillips account sounds authentic to me now i have had a good think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 01:54:16 PM

How do you know this? Standard prosedures dont allow that as far as my understanding goes, its more plausible that the paramedic thought he was dead though he "only" was clinically dead, which is NOT the same and there is a tiny chance of a sucsessfull recovery.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJJ1982

December 28, 2009, 02:02:10 PM

I don't really get it.. Your brain dies completely within 10 minutes after your heart has stopped. So what kind of life do you have, if they try to revive you after a couple of hours...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

larab

December 28, 2009, 02:08:50 PM

How do you know this? Standard prosedures dont allow that as far as my understanding goes, its more plausible that the paramedic thought he was dead though he "only" was clinically dead, which is NOT the same and there is a tiny chance of a sucsessfull recovery.

Murray was the higher authority. The only thing the paramedics could do was to obey. They had no voice on this. about this new technique, I read it on an article probably before michael's death. I think it was a greek doctor who developed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

December 28, 2009, 02:18:09 PM

The problem with that is that once the heart stops beating there are only 3 minutes before the brain starts dying as the blood stops moving around the body and the brain is starved of oxygen.
I think that is why Randy Phillips account sounds authentic to me now i have had a good think about it.

IF you do nothing about it. if you put an oxygen tube down the person's throat and do CPR , the chances of survival increase. sometimes people DO come back after hours of CPR. I think randy phillips was the one to say that they put michael on a life support until his mother arrived or something(but that would mean he was already brain dead).
maybe they were able to get hearbeats eventually, then they kept trying, because that would mean he was still "there"..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 02:25:53 PM

There was an article about UCLA being known to "raise the dead." We have a thread about it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 28, 2009, 02:48:38 PM
I cannot belive what Randy Phillips says when he said Michael was on life support. I was on life support 6 years ago when I had pneumonia and my oxygen level got dangerously low. They put me in an induced coma and the machines were keeping me alive whilst they pumped very strong antibiotics into the vein in my neck. I was kept in this state for days until either improvement in my condition and my oxygen level had risen or they would have discussed with my family of switching life support off, this I learned later. My point is-if Michael was on life support do you honestly think Katherine would have given up immedietely? In fact even the Doctors wouldn't. What would be the point of putting someone on life support to be switched off soon after? This statement which Randy says cannot possibly be true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 28, 2009, 02:50:54 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I cannot belive what Randy Phillips says when he said Michael was on life support. I was on life support 6 years ago when I had pneumonia and my oxygen level got dangerously low. They put me in an induced coma and the machines were keeping me alive whilst they pumped very strong antibiotics into the vein in my neck. I was kept in this state for days until either improvement in my condition and my oxygen level had risen or they would have discussed with my family of switching life support off, this I learned later. My point is-if Michael was on life support do you honestly think Katherine would have given up immedietely? In fact even the Doctors wouldn't. What would be the point of putting someone on life support to be switched off soon after? This statement which Randy says cannot possibly be true.

Im wondering if it was because they knew his brain was dead and unresponsive so they knew that even if they kept him alive his brain was irreparable, if you know what i mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 02:55:57 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

Im wondering if it was because they knew his brain was dead and unresponsive so they knew that even if they kept him alive his brain was irreparable, if you know what i mean?
Yes, I do know what you mean but I think it would not be ethical at all and would be out of the question to put anyone on life support who was brain dead. The ambulance crew would have definetely known how long he had been dead. I just think with all these BS statements they are all saying, Randy, the Jacksons etc it all just screams HOAX!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 28, 2009, 03:31:36 PM
The procedure is called the lazereth project, if you read into it it is really interesting. We had a doc here in Birmingham go to the classes, the percentage of ppl that make it are amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions