mitm

Re: Important Clues from an Italian Forum
January 04, 2010, 06:07:04 PM
I am an Italian fan,
 this discussion with this reporter is going, she says that with the disappearance of Michael did not have to do Illuminati or escape of Michael from the stress, but a serious and imminent danger of death linked to the concerts in London and everything would be concentrated in the months after the announcement at a press conference. Michael will return in 2010. She is very kind and answer to everybody’s questions.he’s now doing well. Manages to be in contact with his children. His family obviously  knows the truth. everything has developed in a few months. Not years .Michael was willing to do all the show in London
Forgive my english....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 06:15:29 PM
Quote from: "mitm"
I am an Italian fan,
 this discussion with this reporter is going, she says that with the disappearance of Michael did not have to do Illuminati or escape of Michael from the stress, but a serious and imminent danger of death linked to the concerts in London and everything would be concentrated in the months after the announcement at a press conference. Michael will return in 2010. She is very kind and answer to everybody’s questions.he’s now doing well. Manages to be in contact with his children. His family obviously  knows the truth. everything has developed in a few months. Not years .Michael was willing to do all the show in London
Forgive my english....

Will you inquire to your friend if this had any linkage to Jane Burgenmeister.  I would certainly appreciate her answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 04, 2010, 06:19:22 PM
It seemed quite a coincidence that on June 25, the day of Michael's "death" is the exact same day she filed her big lawsuit!  Very coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

mitm

January 04, 2010, 06:49:59 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am an Italian fan,
Forgive my english....

Will you inquire to your friend if this had any linkage to Jane Burgenmeister.  I would certainly appreciate her answer.

there is no linkage to Jane Burgermeister..and she is not my friend, but only an italian writer..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 06:58:40 PM
thank you for clearing that up for me.  I've often wondered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

January 04, 2010, 07:02:43 PM
I am an Italian fan,
Forgive my english....

there is no linkage to Jane Burgermeister..and she is not my friend, but only an italian writer..

Are you talking about BlackorWhite?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 07:42:38 PM
Liberiangirl, I am totally confused, lol.  I hope they are not one and the same :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

January 04, 2010, 08:02:20 PM
Think I'll just sit tight for a while.  I'm starting to feel a bit strange and uneasy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

January 04, 2010, 09:46:44 PM
Can you tell us if the person who was friends with, and in rehearsals with, Michael, felt that there was more to the video footage?  For instance, did he sense there a decision made prior to June 25th to do the documentary? Or, did he believe it was just a "quick" decision like AEG and Ortega lead us to believe? Also - do you get a sense whether he really believes Michael is dead? Also, did the friend say if he thought Michael's bodyguards were there to proctect him or was it to "keep him in line". I am saddened because for the first time I feel in my heart that everything I read was true. It matches so much of what Michael's friends and fans who were with him every day are saying on this-is-not-it.com.  I'm not sure if any of you have been on that site but they said everything started changing on June 12th.  This must have been when the media published the comment by one of the them stating Michael did not want to do 50 dates. That's when Michael was no longer allowed to communicate with his fans.  I thought that perhaps there was a double at this point and his fans would know the fake but now I'm not sure that was it at all.  These fans also seem to believe that AEG and Randy Phillips are largely to blame for what happened to Michael. All of these sites are tying things together, slowly, even if we all hold different beliefs.  Me, I don't know if Michael is alive but I feel compelled to show my support and love for a man that truly didn't deserve the massacre he received from the media, tabloids. and entertainment industry as a whole.  Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 04, 2010, 10:27:23 PM
there were websites where you could actually talk to Mr.Jackson?!?!? oh man i always thought those were just fake!!! Man i had so many questions to ask about his music and about the charities he helped out :(...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 10:34:03 PM
Liberiangirl, I am totally confused, lol.  I hope they are not one and the same :(

I don't know but I think she's talking about BOW. She's italian too and BOW writes on an italian forum and she's a journalist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 05, 2010, 05:42:53 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

I don't know but I think she's talking about BOW. She's italian too and BOW writes on an italian forum and she's a journalist.
Well, I'm Italian as well and I read what she wrote on the italian forum; there are some things that are bothering me: first of all,if she is a journalist why on earth she writes in such a poor italian language? You can't realize that but I can cos I'm Italian mothertongue. No way a journalist'd write in such a dreadful italian.
Second , why and I really mean WHY someone decided to reveal all those things about the hoax to her? WHY? and told her to write on an italian forum? Someone just explain me why. Michael's reading in Italian?? Shamone you guys!!! I can't even start to believe that .
(Apart for the fact that it is true cos I taught him some Italian and he's very clever as you all know and he's now able to read some of it, but that's another story  :lol:  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

mitm

January 05, 2010, 06:52:58 AM
yes, i'm talking about BOW..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 07:43:14 AM
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

Well, I'm Italian as well and I read what she wrote on the italian forum; there are some things that are bothering me: first of all,if she is a journalist why on earth she writes in such a poor italian language? You can't realize that but I can cos I'm Italian mothertongue. No way a journalist'd write in such a dreadful italian.
Second , why and I really mean WHY someone decided to reveal all those things about the hoax to her? WHY? and told her to write on an italian forum? Someone just explain me why. Michael's reading in Italian?? Shamone you guys!!! I can't even start to believe that .
(Apart for the fact that it is true cos I taught him some Italian and he's very clever as you all know and he's now able to read some of it, but that's another story  :lol:  :lol: )

You take the words out of my mouth, my thoughts exactly;
Just another fake  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'ll wait for you Michael

superflysister81

January 05, 2010, 08:00:33 AM
@ DooDoo & Claire:

Yes, I'm totally with you 2 !

BOW says she's doing nothing different from what TIAI, MJDH.NET and SOUZA & MO do...And she means, they're helping us in finding the truth, but they confuse us at the same time...WHAT???? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Soza & Mo never claimed to have the truth!!!!We are all investigating.Here.Together!

And...come on, to me BOW is NOT a journalist...she writes in such a poor Italian...!!!

(to all Italian members: Ecco, ha appena scritto: "Ve LO detto"--->se BOW è giornalista, io sono Sylvia Plath!  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions