paula-cTopic starter

Michael Jackson days before death: 'God keeps talking to me'

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson told his tour director days before he died he was hearing God's voice, a producer testified Wednesday.

"God keeps talking to me,"Jackson said.

Those words spoken to Kenny Ortega and Jackson's frail appearance were so disturbing that it caused Ortega and associate producer Alif Sankey to burst into tears at a rehearsal, Sankey said Wednesday in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother and three children.

Jackson, who was being fitted for his costumes, appeared "extremely thin" and "was not speaking normally" at the June 19, 2009, rehearsal, Sankey told jurors in a trial to determine if concert promoter AEG Live should be held liable in the pop icon's death.

Jurors saw a photo of Jackson at the costume fitting that showed an obviously thin and gaunt man.

Jackson wrongful death trial under way

Mesereau: AEG arguments may backfire

Jackson family takes on AEG in court
Sankey testified that she and Ortega cried together after Jackson left. On her way home, Sankey stopped her car to call Ortega "because I had a very strong feeling that Michael was dying."

"I was screaming into the phone at that point," Sankey testified. "I said he needs to be put in the hospital now."

Autopsy reveals Jackson's secrets

Sankey became emotional as she testified about the call.

"I kept saying that 'Michael is dying, he's dying, he's leaving us, he needs to be put in a hospital,'" Sankey said. "'Please do something. Please, please.' I kept saying that. I asked him why no one had seen what I had seen. He said he didn't know."

Ortega sent a series of e-mails early the next morning that resulted in a meeting at Jackson's house between Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, AEG Live President Randy Phillips and Ortega.

An e-mail from Phillips after that meeting said he had confidence in Murray, "who I am gaining immense respect for as I get to deal with him more."

Jackson defender files sex abuse claim

"This doctor is extremely successful (we check everyone out) and does not need this gig, so he (is) totally unbiased and ethical," Phillips' e-mail said.

The lawsuit contends that Phillips and AEG never checked Murray out. Otherwise, they would have known he was deeply in debt and vulnerable to breaking the rules in treating Jackson to keep his job, it argues.

Jackson lawyers contend that AEG Live is liable for Jackson's death because the company negligently hired, retained or supervised Murray -- who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.

Jackson's last rehearsal was at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles on June 24, 2009. Security camera video shown to the jury Wednesday showed him walking with a blanket wrapped around him as he passed Sankey.

"He didn't look good," she testified. "I asked him if he was cold, and he said 'Yes.'"

Jackson sang two songs that last night on stage: "Thriller" and "Earth Song," she said.

"He did it," Sankey said. "He went through it. He wasn't in full performance mode."

Sankey said she was standing next to Ortega at a rehearsal the next afternoon when Randy Phillips called to tell him Jackson was dead.

"Kenny collapsed in our arms," she said.

The lawsuit contends that AEG Live executives missed a series of red flags warning them that Jackson's life was at risk because of Murray, who was giving him nightly infusions of the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat his insomnia.

The coroner ruled Jackson had died from an overdose of propofol in combination with several sedatives on June 25, 2009.

Murray told investigators he used the drugs to help Jackson sleep so he could be rested for rehearsals.

AEG lawyers argue Jackson, not their company, chose and supervised Murray, and that their executives had no way of knowing what the doctor was doing to Jackson in the privacy of his bedroom.

Michael's creativity

In contrast to six days of testimony mostly about Jackson's death, jurors did hear about the pop icon's creativity during Sankey's testimony

"Michael's imagination was endless," Sankey said. "He would visualize it, and it happened. It was amazing."

Katherine Jackson dabbed tears from her eyes as her son's "Smooth Criminal" video was played in court.

Sankey first met Michael Jackson when she was a dancer in the 1987 video production.

"We got to see Michael's imagination come to life," Sankey said. "That was my first time as a dancer, as an artist, that I was completely inspired by his craft and inspired by his attention to every detail. He was so detailed and he never missed a thing."

Working with Jackson was "magical," she said.

"I dream still to this day that I will be able to create on that level of magic that Michael created," Sankey said. "It was like living a dream of working with an artist like that, and I will treasure it and have it in my memory forever."

Sankey's work as an associate producer and dancer for Jackson's "This Is It" tour put her on the witness list in this trial.

"He shared with me that he was excited to do the show," she said. "He was excited to show his kids, finally to show them who he was, what he was all about; he was very excited about that."

Jurors heard about Jackson's relationship with his three children and their love of their father. Sankey described how they would come with their father to the set each day in early June when he was filming video elements for the show.

"Paris had a purse, and inside her purse, she had all this candy in her purse she didn't want her daddy to know about," Sankey said. "She had these little pictures of her father in her purse that were in frames. She had, like, a lot of them. Her purse was full of candy and pictures of her daddy."

"They loved their daddy," she said.

The "This Is It" concert would have been "a pretty big show," Sankey told jurors.

"It was going to be huge and it was going to be innovative, different," she testified. "From working with Michael in my past, I knew it had to be something that no one's ever seen. It all had to be new and pioneering."

The next witness when court resumes Thursday morning will be Michael Jackson's longtime hair and make up artist, Karen Faye. She was quoted in interviews after Jackson's death saying that the pop star was in ill health weeks before he died.

Spectators in the small Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday morning included Judge Lance Ito, famous for presiding over the O.J. Simpson murder trial in 1995. Ito was there to watch his friend, Judge Yvette Palazuelos, preside over this trial and then go to lunch with her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

And Michael has been listening.  This has been a theme of the hoax and one that I cannot dismiss.  There have been countless perfect coincidences ... Signs.  I've sometimes wondered, when God speaks, is anyone listening?  :icon_neutral:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

This was the pic they apparently showed:

Funny how you can't get a pic of Judge Yvette Palazuelos online; it only comes up as MJ or Katherine. But here is a painting by courtroom artist Bill Robles, showing she's nice looking, and Brian Panish.

Judge Yvette Palazuelos
Graduated from Stanford University, Law School at Columbia University.  Was a prosecutor in the US Attorney's Office since 1990, and was named a Superior Court judge in 2000.  Has presided over other high profile cases such as the lawsuit between Mel Gibson and his girlfriend.  Most interestingly, Palazuelos presided over a case that claimed that Marlon Brando's will was fake.

And they make a point of her and Judge Lance Ito going out to lunch. He presided over the O. J. Simpson trial. That trial was almost like a show for months on TV, and since Back hinted that the real killer was O.J.'s son, it makes one wonder what's really going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Weeks after it was announced that Mike had died, a prophetess was a guest speaker at my aunt and uncle's church.  She's fairly well-known and it was her church that Smokey Robinson attended when he became a born again Christian.  She told the congregation that she was led by God to pray for Michael when he was on a trial and that Michael was not to go to prison.  There was a divine purpose for all of that. 

Unfortunately for me, I didn't get to hear that message, so I'm not exactly sure how she went in detail. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
This was the pic they apparently showed:

Funny how you can't get a pic of Judge Yvette Palazuelos online; it only comes up as MJ or Katherine. But here is a painting by courtroom artist Bill Robles, showing she's nice looking, and Brian Panish.

Judge Yvette Palazuelos
Graduated from Stanford University, Law School at Columbia University.  Was a prosecutor in the US Attorney's Office since 1990, and was named a Superior Court judge in 2000.  Has presided over other high profile cases such as the lawsuit between Mel Gibson and his girlfriend.  Most interestingly, Palazuelos presided over a case that claimed that Marlon Brando's will was fake.

And they make a point of her and Judge Lance Ito going out to lunch. He presided over the O. J. Simpson trial. That trial was almost like a show for months on TV, and since Back hinted that the real killer was O.J.'s son, it makes one wonder what's really going on.

This photo was released a few days after 25 June......and I remember  was said that the person in the picture was a double 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away

And Michael has been listening.  This has been a theme of the hoax and one that I cannot dismiss.  There have been countless perfect coincidences ... Signs.  I've sometimes wondered, when God speaks, is anyone listening?  :icon_neutral:

"God keeps talking to me," Jackson said.  Yes, I figured that all along and I think Michael is listening to God.  It was also on CNN a couple of days ago.  It was on the bottom of the screen in print, but I was happy to see it.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

We hoaxers KNOW that Murray represents Michael, and it fits very well to imagine Michael saying the following words.
Michael Jackson - Murray: 'I'm Protected By The Holy Spirit'
14 November 2011

A new documentary about Michael Jackson's convicted doctor has shed some light on the medic's calm, stoic demeanour throughout his six-week involuntary manslaughter trial - he believes he is protected by the Holy Spirit.
In a bizarre monologue as part of TV special Michael Jackson & The Doctor, which aired in America on Friday night (11Nov11), Conrad Murray claims he had a vision as he slept in the weeks following the King of Pop's 2009 death and he was assured all would be well.
Murray, who is facing at least two years behind bars after he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, closes his eyes in the TV interview filmed in the months following his famous patient's death and recalls the moment he was "lifted out of the darkness".
He explains, "As of July 15th, 2009, at 3am, things changed. The Holy Spirit came to me and I could feel the warmth, I can see his face, I can see his garments as he came down to touch me. He lifted me out of that hole of darkness. He brought me to light. He saved me. He protected me.
"He will put me and keep me safely in the secret chambers of his tabernacle."
Clasping his hands as if to pray, Murray adds, "Thank you Father. Thank you... I love you Lord."

The documentary, which aired four days after Murray was convicted in Los Angeles, was screened despite protests from members of Jackson's family and the Jackson estate administrators.
It featured footage from the Murray trial and conversations between Murray's defence attorneys Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan, who are now planning to appeal their client's conviction.
He has been found guilty of causing Michael Jackson's death by administering powerful anaesthetic propofol to help the pop superstar battle a sleep disorder.

Murray at 1:10.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLIllvluQE[/youtube]

To understand this better, we need to find out exactly what the secret place of the most high is?

Keep a bookmark in Psalm 91 and turn to Ezekiel 7.

Here Ezekiel prophesies over the Temple.

Ezekiel 7:20  'They transformed the beauty of His ornaments into pride, and they made the images of their abominations and their detestable things with it; therefore I will make it an abhorrent thing to them.  (21)  'I will give it into the hands of the foreigners as plunder and to the wicked of the earth as spoil, and they will profane it.  (22)  'I will also turn My face from them, and they will profane My secret place; then robbers will enter and profane it.

Here Ezekiel is speaking of the temple and he prophecies that it will be profaned. And this happened several times in Bible history.

But here we learn that the Secret place of the Lord is in His temple. And this is confirmed in Psalm 27, which reads in verse 5...

Psalm 27:5  For in the day of trouble He will hide me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
In the wilderness, the secret place then, was the tabernacle, a portable version of the Temple – the place where God dwelt.

When God delivered Israel out of bondage in Egypt, they travelled in the Wilderness for 40 years before they reached the Promised Land. During this time, they lived in tents as part of a large camp.

They camped in a circle around the Tabernacle. The tabernacle was surrounded by the 12 tribes of Israel, three tribes on each side, and was known in Hebrew as the Mishkan, which literally means to dwell and it was here where the God of Israel revealed Himself to the Israelites and dwelled among His people. The last half of Exodus describes the Tabernacle in great detail.

But to quickly summarize, the tabernacle was rectangular, 75 by 150 feet, and it was enclosed with a six-foot fence made out of cloth and poles. On one of the short sides was a gate, the entrance into the outer court.

If one came through the gate, the first thing that you would see is the brazen altar. It was there where you brought your sacrifice, your burnt offering. You would give it to the priests, they would prepare it, put it on the altar, and they would sacrifice it for you.

Just past this Bronze altar, as you move towards the middle, there was what is known as the laver. It was a large bronze bowl on a base and it was filled with water. It was used for the cleansing and purification of the priests. They would wash their hands and feet in preparation for service in the Temple.

Now behind the laver, there was a curtain made out of skins stretched over a pole framework. Immediately inside this curtain, was the holy place, the Inner Sanctuary. Once inside the Inner sanctuary, to the left was the golden Menorah candlestick and to the right was the table of showbread. Directly in front was the altar, which always had incense burning on top of it.

Beyond that burning incense was the veil that separated this Holy Place from the Holy of Holies. The Holy of Holies was a square cubicle, 15 by 15ft, and that's where the arc of the covenant was placed, and that was where God dwelt. This is the secret place of God as was talked about in verse 1.

As far as those ancient Israelites were concerned, they could sadly never go there, only the High priest went into this secret place once a year on the day of Atonement.

Michael sings in Jam: 
"I just want you to recognize me in the temple."
The Temple kept the Ark of the Covenant after the Israelites were established in the Promised Land. But initially Moses had the Ark of the Covenant housed in the portable Tabernacle.

TS's 6 Signs have a lot to do with the Ark of the Covenant, Jesus & Archangel Michael being the same, the 7 Feasts of the Bible relating to the Furniture in the Tabernacle and the 7 Divisions of Revelation also in Daniel.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I agree MJonMind.  I think Murray/Michael is saying he is being protected by the holy spirit.  Also, I think we're on the same "wavelength" again ! !   Last night I was looking at all the Greek temples especially the sanctuaries of Apollo.  I posted them last night on the sister website, Michael's Army of Love.  I was thinking that we should look at the temples and Apollo because it came up several times on different videos,  articles, art, photographs ,interviews.   There's also a Greek temple in the YANA video.   Anyway, when I looked it up it reminded me of the Sanctuary of Apollo at Delphi.  There's also the story of the "oracle" who spoke as a medium to Apollo.  This ties in perfectly with the recent "God keeps talking to me statement" also.   :icon_razz:  So, I am thinking you are on the right track MJonMind.  The secret chanbers of the tabernacle/temple is important. 

The center of the world is supposed to be there also.    :icon_idea:

I'm just loving all of this.   :icon_e_smile:

Love You All   
Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:01:34 AM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late