hopi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm starting to think that this new molestation case is  for convince people that the old child molestation was not true... I was watching the news last week and the girl talked about the WR case. At the end, they were saying that it was all for money. Seem like medias start to change their way of thinking...Finally!!

Yes maybe it's the beginning of the end for media lying about Michael.

Just saw a german TV show called "Brisant" (kind of celeb news magazine). They reported about the AEG trail but NO word about Wade Robson...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Please read this regarding Wade situation, it's really interesting:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

There are two things I know for sure...

1) There are no coincidences

2) Timing is everything

In the midst of the AEG trial, WR makes this claim.

He "says" he's not doing it for money- yet he has to know this sort of information would make it less likely that the Jackson estate would prevail against AEG.

AEG's defense is that MJ's drug addiction was largely due to the 2005 trial/ molestation allegations etc...

So what idiot would make a lawsuit against an estate that hasn't even prevailed in its case?   :icon_e_confused:

My gut is telling me AEG is behind this...I don't know what they offered Wade, but it must have been huge!....interesting too how Wades house recently sold so quickly and way over market value Coincidence? I think NOT....just connect the dots!  :icon_rolleyes:

....now if "others" came forward say Brett Barnes, Jordan Chandler, Omer Bhatti, or whoever else claiming the same in support of his allegation....then It would seem to give Wade some credibility...but the fact that an entertainment company (AEG) is being sued and a person who works in "entertainment"(Wade Robson) is making the allegation is just a little too coincidental to me....just saying

I don't think MJ is involved in this at all, this is just a distraction from the real issue at hand. The evils of the music industry.  :ghsdf:

Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 08:44:24 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2) Timing is everything

He "says" he's not doing it for money- yet he has to know this sort of information would make it less likely that the Jackson estate would prevail against AEG.

AEG's defense is that MJ's drug addiction was largely due to the 2005 trial/ molestation allegations etc...

So what idiot would make a lawsuit against an estate that hasn't even prevailed in its case?   :icon_e_confused:

My gut is telling me AEG is behind this...I don't know what they offered Wade, but it must have been huge!....interesting too how Wades house recently sold so quickly and way over market value Coincidence? I think NOT....just connect the dots!  :icon_rolleyes:

....now if "others" came forward say Brett Barnes, Jordan Chandler, Omer Bhatti, or whoever else claiming the same in support of his allegation....then It would seem to give Wade some credibility...but the fact that an entertainment company (AEG) is being sued and a person who works in "entertainment"(Wade Robson) is making the allegation is just a little too coincidental to me....just saying

I don't think MJ is involved in this at all, this is just a distraction from the real issue at hand. The evils of the music industry.  :ghsdf:

I believe and feel the same way.  Also, it's my belief that even if one more child came forward, this child would also be lying and would be paid to lie, since I know for certain that it's not in Michael to hurt a living thing, let alone a child.

The evils of the music industry are coming out for the whole world to see.  It is about time that their dirty deeds are being shown, their disgusting treatment of the artist(s) is finally coming to light, even though without the artist they would not even have a penny to their name. 
They call Michael "creepy" and a "freak" while at the same time doing every dirty scheme and deceit to get everything Michael worked so hard for his whole life.

Here is a tweet from ABC7:
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
"Jackson's fans said they were "outraged" at AEG's treatment of Michael. They were crying in the hallway and said animals are treated better."
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 10:28:24 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

I believe and feel the same way.  Also, it's my belief that even if one more child came forward, this child would also be lying and would be paid to lie, since I know for certain that it's not in Michael to hurt a living thing, let alone a child.

The evils of the music industry are coming out for the whole world to see.  It is about time that their dirty deeds are being shown, their disgusting treatment of the artist(s) is finally coming to light, even though without the artist they would not even have a penny to their name. 
They call Michael "creepy" and a "freak" while at the same time doing every dirty scheme and deceit to get everything Michael worked so hard for his whole life.

Here is a tweet from ABC7:
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
"Jackson's fans said they were "outraged" at AEG's treatment of Michael. They were crying in the hallway and said animals are treated better."

I thought it was interesting too that TMZ posted another article stating that "Wade said he hopes he will inspire "other" victims to come forward". :icon_e_confused:

This is truly looking like a conspiracy on AEG's part and they are taking no prisoners!

It just goes to show how far these music industries will go to preserve themselves and their profits.  :icon_evil:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi
6. As someone pointed out, every 10 years a new allegation: 1993, 2003 and 2013
There's seems to be something very purposeful about this, 3,3,3.
I noticed in the article above that Robson is 30 and, "The claims come 10 days after top Hollywood choreographer Wade Robson..."
Plus plenty of 7's.
Seems Tom Mesereau is going to be in big demand again, like twitter Front predicted.
And where's Susan Yu; it would be nice to hear from her too? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree...the 333 seems purposeful to me too. Also it made me remember reading somewhere that the date of hearing is 6/6/2013 and it is ----> here on the documents filed: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

so 6-6-2013 =  666 (where 2013=6)

The numbers 333 and 666 of course made me think back to all the numerology posts made by TS and the Dangerous autograph code etc - 333 needed to turn 666 into 999 - turning the pyramid upside down.

Also the every 10 years (10, 10, 10) also again reminds me of TS's numerology and 111 is  another hoaxy number (when zeros' are removed)

Very curious to me and yes I think purposeful.

Yes - Front on Twitter predicted it...and if this next round of BS allegations, which has been reported today, eventuates then I think Tom Mesereau will definitely be:
....back into the picture...very soon & very BIG

And the 333 pages from the FBI related to the molestation charges... 1993-2003-2013
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Apparently Access Hollywood brought in their own body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass who says Wade Robson’s body language says he’s telling the truth now, and lying the other years.  Grr...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0hWexUPmM[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Apparently Access Hollywood brought in their own body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass who says Wade Robson’s body language says he’s telling the truth now, and lying the other years.  Grr...

ugh.. :Pulling_hair: :images:  :screaming-7365:   :icon_mad: GRRRRRR
when the truth comes out that body language "expert" will lose her job for sure!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

yes I wonder how much she was paid!? and by whom!? myguess AEG!♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2) Timing is everything

1993....2003....2013....every 10 years folks accusing Michael of something smh.Suspicious  timing ??  ??? :-X NO,not at all , and THE MANIFESTO proves it   :michael_jackson-1135: :icon_lol: !!!!!!
We do have the ability to make our own DESTINY. And we can also take from it that nothing is ever as easy, or as effortless, as it looks. MAGIC doesn’t “just happen”-nor does being the best. Everything takes hard work-and a MASTER plan. Michael Jackson’s manifesto is proof that “The Secret” may not be New Age mumbo-jumbo, after all. There really is something to this Law of Attraction.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

but.. experts can be influenced by bias too,

I guess Dr. Lillian Glass is influenced by bias or money too :icon_rolleyes:.
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:38:43 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

An analysis of another body language expert Susan Constantine:

posted by lunajo67
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 04:43:47 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Not sure if this article has been posted yet, just read it over at .net.

I just read it and was about to post it, noticed that you already did.  :icon_e_smile:

An absolutely worth-to- read!

Obvious controversies about Robson's memories, repressed or, as he later claims in an interview, processing memory problems.

And in the court of public opinion, the Michael Jackson witch trial goes on.
Sadly that's true.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Not sure if this article has been posted yet, just read it over at .net.

I just read it and was about to post it, noticed that you already did.  :icon_e_smile:

An absolutely worth-to- read!

Obvious controversies about Robson's memories, repressed or, as he later claims in an interview, processing memory problems.

And in the court of public opinion, the Michael Jackson witch trial goes on.
Sadly that's true.

But the true will prevail, I'm sure!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Guys,  did a little research on Wade Robson. Was in the hip/hop group Quo in 1994 signed to  Michael Jackson's Epic Record sub label, MJJ Music. I think that is a pretty interesting tidbit which needs to be looked into. For this trial all avenues needs to researched. DOING A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH. Now who again was Wade lawsuit against. Correct  me if I am wrong, but if someone has been abusing you for so long there is no way you or your family would want you to sign a record label with them.  He stated that he was abuse from age 7-11 or was it age 7-14 and then at the age of 12 sign to the record label of your ABUSER.    :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:

HE NEEDS TO GET REAL AND GET A REALITY CHECK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions