sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been thinking along the same lines as you Jaci.  However, if Michael is not behind this and the battle of good vs evil continues, then I hope Michael saw it coming and has a plan to defeat this latest attack.  But really, I do think these accusations are perhaps the only way to face the perceptions some people have head on and to show the motivations of accusations past were solely for money and character assassination.

I think the word MONEY has been presented as the real issue in this new sex abuse claim, maybe as some say Michael is behind it and is trying to make the general public to stay reassured about the fact that whenever he was claimed as a child abuser was always with the intention to grab his money and this AEG trial is a very sweet candy, lol.

Take a look at the last TMZ article:

Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 12:47:40 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

I think this is also where MJ's heart is, the welfare of the suffering children of the world. If his sacrifice can ease their suffering in some way he would do it. The thing is, real children who have been abused don't act the way Jordy, Gavin, or Wade have been acting, or their families.
Later, Robson offered a special statement to TODAY, addressing other sexual abuse victims:

"There are millions of survivors of child sexual abuse out there who are suffering in silence and/or denial, as was I. If my coming forward and speaking my truth can help even one victim gain the courage to speak their truth and begin the healing process, that would be more than I could ever ask.

"I want to say to those victims that under NO circumstances was it or is it EVER your decision or your fault that you were sexually abused. Please find a way to safely speak your truth because the healing process cannot begin until you do. It is not easy in the slightest but it is absolutely possible to heal and get your life back."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In his Today interview, WR stated clearly (counter to what was previously reported) that he "remembered" everything and that it was not a case of "repressed memory." Wtf. I honestly do not think anymore that this could be Michael coaching him, or otherwise a setup from Michael. I strongly disagree that he would want to bring up the chi-mo allegations and go over them again with the public. The more I learn about these new allegations, the more disgusted I become and the more it becomes clear to me that WR is a liar and a cretin whose sole interest in these fallacious allegations is MONEY.

Therefore I would assume that the 10-year theory is coincidental, but I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't worried about what will come out in 2023.  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
TMZ LIVE
Something Doesn't Add Up
with Robson's Abuse Claim

Wade Robson says he NEVER forgot any of the sexual abuse Michael Jackson allegedly committed -- yet, he didn't cop to any sexual abuse while testifying in court. Is this a huge hole in his 'Today' interview, or do you believe him now?

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginixzz2TUeKqtx0
Visit the TMZ Store: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

On page 5 of this thread I had mentioned about Alfonso Ribeiro (child dancer in Pepsi ad) being offered $100,000 to say MJ abused him, and WR was offered a six figured amount, and obviously fell for it. In this TMZ video Alfonso is talked to and said MJ didn't abuse him, but at the end he says he was sad he wasn't chosen; and of course the staff thought that was really awkward. :icon_eek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

He's not doing it for money, he's doing it for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Or should I say "supposedly" fell for it. The thing is, I'm going to adjust my thinking as new info comes in; taking ALL things into consideration.  I do believe there is a fight/war going on, and I believe MJ will win in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Not sure if I'm allowed to mention the new-ish twitter account @frontback777 here, but in the absence of Hoaxbook ...... Not saying this is or isn't Front, and I won't post his tweets as I know many of you are watching him anyway, but simply pointing out he is saying the Wade Robson stuff isn't part of the plan. Delete this mods, if you don't want Front talk here!
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 01:37:05 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

If he's the same as here, both he and his side-kick TS were slippery when it came to revealing key facts, so I wouldn't put much weight on him saying Wade's not part of the hoax. I think Back/MJ would just say, Keep watchin...
Neither would TS tell us anything about TT or if MJ was DD.
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:04:12 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Body Language of Wade Robson's interview:

[youtube][/yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w_QbTglW3Eoutube]
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:21:35 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

curls

Oh yes MJonmind, just watchin' is all I'm doing!  I wasn't suggesting we take this tweet (or tweeter!) as fact - just pointing it out as a possibility, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure it's front but sounds like him and I asked him the question is this part of the hoax and got the below replies, I'm ashpatel2010.

@frontback777: One can't "wade" in dark waters of deep LIE$ for long. Truth always bubbles to the surface!!!!!

@ashpatel2010: @frontback777 pls let this be true and let MJ comeback safely soon. Is the wade situation part if the plan Front?

@frontback777: @ashpatel2010 Sadly, no it is not. This is a victim of cold-hearted pre$$ure from vulture$ that swarm in flocks. Also.....

@frontback777: @ashpatel2010 a victim of GREEd induced by society. The things ppl will say for $$$. DISGUSTING!!!!

@ashpatel2010: @frontback777 thanks front. This can't ruin Michael's return now. He's gotta return more than ever now this year to show the vultures up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
If he's the same as here, both he and his side-kick TS were slippery when it came to revealing key facts, so I wouldn't put much weight on him saying Wade's not part of the hoax. I think Back/MJ would just say, Keep watchin...
Neither would TS tell us anything about TT or if MJ was DD.

That's what I thought too, Front has never been so outright when it came to answering our questions but on the other hand why our Front didn't warn us that a poser is fooling us through that twitter account?? that's really weird if you ask me.
Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 06:48:12 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Maybe because by now we should know better then to trust what any "insider" has to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Maybe because by now we should know better then to trust what any "insider" has to say.

Agree...for me  is surprising that after months of almost total silence, now news never come out, are released all together  :icon_rolleyes:  and June 25 is approaching   :moonwalk_:  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions