bec

I have faith in MJ, I'm sure about that.

He knows what he's doing.

Propofol being a drug for dentistry/parallels to Jordy Chandler implanted memory from Sodium Barbatol, yes. The bridge in the song Morphine seems to describe someone being put under anesthetic, 'close your eyes n count to ten'. And the doctor sure does seem to sound like Murray. Off topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Faithad777, sorry I didn't mean to sound like I was overconfident and putting you down--just trying to encourage you! My bad...
This video by Tigerbelieve, posted on another thread by Karine Jelly, is a real faith booster that WR and AEG are part of the hoax and restoring MJ's good name to the world.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's Ok MJonmind.  As I mentioned before, I read and watch everything posted here, that video was posted hours ago, and I had already seen it when I posted my statement about Tom M.
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 12:55:03 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

She's seen everything, MJonmind. Everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJJJusticeProject‏@MJJJusticePrjct4u
Tom M- A witness testifies under oath of perjury and its taken very seriously and understand consequences of lying on the witness stand.

Geretweet door Mockingbird
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Alrighty then! :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 01:57:14 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe this could be staged, but i don't see the point of bringing back molestation AGAIN in his life. In the end people might think "so many kids, there must be some truth behind all this" (you know how people are)
Now maybe this Wade is just greedy. Maybe he is now in money trouble. People can CHANGE. And now that is "dead" he maybe feels free to accuse him, not having to face him at any moment. Let's not forget Katherine COULD get a lot of money from the trial and this guy maybe wants a piece of the cake.

Now this "10 years" theory is interesting too.
It seems that every 10 years, "someone/something" needs MJ to be in trouble. What for ? why ? It came to my mind that MAYBE there could be a contract or something that would "end/start/be signed" every 10 years and that those accusation could be used as a pressure on MJ about something else.
For exemple : "if you don't sign/don't stop/whatever, we get you down" and it's easy to get MJ down by finding any boy who slept at neverland years ago and who now needs money...

This 10 years things is strange. It's like someone has a benefit to take advantage on MJ every 10 years and put him in a bad position.

Blackmailing ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

Here we go:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey guys.

I've been pretty silent the past couple of years but I've still been watching and waiting. And I really think that THIS is something we've been waiting for.

I'm thinking of it this way: If I were a close friend of Michael's (even not being a close friend I would still do this for him haha), who knew first hand that he was an innocent, loving person who needed help in this (this being the hoax), I would lie (or simply "act", think of it as playing a part in a movie which this pretty much is) in order to help bring about a specific outcome. Think about it, perhaps it's Michael himself coaching Wade on what to say and that's the only reason Wade is being so brutal. If Michael really did fake his death, we already know the reasons and THIS IS IT (among other important reasons of course but this would be the FIRST thing to attack and bring to light because remember, alot of the world believe Michael is a child molester and will not listen to his message because of this). His 2005 trial was not enough to change many people's minds and it certainly didn't change how the media portrays him. A big stunt like this is NECESSARY. There are too many coincidences. The 7 year period, from the time he was 7 to 14... just happens to make 777, LOL. This is all just weird no matter how you look at it but I think and feel that Michael being behind it is the theory that makes most sense. Let's just see what happens. But get ready guys, things could get really ugly. "The night is darkest before the dawn".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from bec:
"She's seen everything, MJonmind. Everything."

I'm going to be the mature one here bec and not reply to your childish comment..................
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 10:37:31 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here we go:

Well, shit. That was quite the acting. Haha. Ok I stand by what I said. I still think that makes the most sense. If he KNOWS MJ isn't dead, and is being coached on what to say (which is weird because I said that before watching this clip and he said that Michael coached him on what to say in the trial, maybe that was a little hint) then he's not going to be filtered at all. Michael would want it to be as graphic and believable as possible.

On the other hand, there's the chance that Wade is not in the know about the hoax, and is being coached by someone else on what to say to be believable and it IS all about money.

My question though is, kind of like Matt asked, why would he be so public with it ESPECIALLY knowing the accuser is not here to defend himself? I mean, he's telling national television things that should only be said in court at this point.

I still believe Michael is behind this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Andrea

I've been thinking along the same lines as you Jaci.  However, if Michael is not behind this and the battle of good vs evil continues, then I hope Michael saw it coming and has a plan to defeat this latest attack.  But really, I do think these accusations are perhaps the only way to face the perceptions some people have head on and to show the motivations of accusations past were solely for money and character assassination.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from bec:
"She's seen everything, MJonmind. Everything."

I'm going to be the mature one here bec and not reply to your childish comment..................

Lol you just did. I was just reiterating what you communicated to MJonmind on more then one occasion. I thought perhaps she missed it. Just trying to be helpful! Have a wonderful day  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bugsy

The parallels to the accusations made by Jordy Chandler then Gavin  are VERY similar to those now being made by Wade:

1. Allegations arose only after seeing a Psychiatrist

2. Wade had "repressed memory" - Jordy had memories only after being given sodium amytal and the idea was put into his head

3. It's all about getting money

4. the media, especially the rabids like Diane Demon etc are salivating over this and the previous allegations

5. They all originally stated many times over how much they adore MJ and how kind he is, he was fun to be around, they loved him like a father figure, he didn't do anything to them etc

6. As someone pointed out, every 10 years a new allegation: 1993, 2003 and 2013

There may be alot more parallels

....have to add 2 more parallels

7. Date of WR civil hearing June 13th ....... same date as the Not Guilty verdict in 2005 trial

8. Tom Mesereau back in the picture  :icon_cool:

Hi,

I'm just stopping by to add something if it hasn't been added already, I saw that you all had noticed the 13th June on the tmz image, and that the  trial ended on 13th June but there is also this from the transcript of the 2005 trial.

19 Q. And with regard to the investigation
20 involving the defendant in this case, Michael
21 Jackson, were you assigned at some point to be a
n
22 investigator on that investigation.
23 A. Yes.
24 Q. Do you recall when that was.
25 A. It was June the 13th. It was a Friday.
26 Q. Of what year.
27. A 2003, i'm sorry.
28 Q. All right. And the jurors probably heard

1 this, but we should hear it from you. You
2 participated in some interviews of the Arvizo
3 children; is that correct.
4 A. Yes.
5 Q. And those interviews were videotaped.
6 A. Correct.
7 Q. Now, at some point on November the 18th of
8 2003, did you participate in the execution of a
9 search warrant at Neverland Valley Ranch.
10 A. I did.
11 Q. And what was your role in the execution of
12 the search warrant.

unrelated to the trials however which is rather fitting since it's put everyone in a shock.

13 June 1984 - The Jacksons' "State of Shock,"
13 June The “Victory Tour” contract was signed

Hoping for Victory. That date was lucky for him in 2005, maybe it's a message. I dunno. Anyways I just wanted to add these.

ciao
Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 12:17:33 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

RK

This is happening right now on twitter. Taj Jackson is revealing he was molested by an uncle on his mother DeeDee's side of the family.

ollowed by ellyd, Tom Mezzzzzesereau, BC4justice4MJ and 52 others.
 Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 2m
That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor.
Details 
 Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 11m
My uncle was a support system for me and my mom. He wrote a letter to her that many have seen already, u just didn't know what it was about
Details
 Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 17m
I was sexually abuse. By an uncle on my mom's side of the family when I was a kid.
Details
 Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 19m
I am writing these words knowing that the minute I press send, my life will never be the same afterwards…
Details
 Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 32m
I will not sit back and let someone flat out lie about my uncle. PERIOD.
Details
Go to full profile →
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions