shorty

Thank you RememberHisTime. I read that too and I think he become wet feeds.....sorry, but this was all planned....that can not be a coincidence....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you RememberHisTime. I read that too and I think he become wet feeds.....sorry, but this was all planned....that can not be a coincidence....

I am not sure about anything but Juror Putman saying he wouldn't stipulate Michael being dead, Wade child molestation claim and things that has nothing to do with KJ suing AEG for wrongful manslaughter makes me think this is only a smoke screen to mislead people and confuse them because if Michael is alive KJ's file makes no sense at all and only for hoax purpose.
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:17:11 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

looking at the definitions and remembering the accusations lauched at murray about where he was supposed to be while michael was hooked up to propofol ( do you remember? ) i have to wonder , where does this put taking your kids ages , what 5 to probably under 18 to strip clubs in the middle of the night to perform ?  just asking.  :'(

on another note the perjury thing , could it have any relevance to testimony given in murray trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is from one of suspicious links:

mo·lest  (m-lst)
tr.v. mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests
1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.

Is Wade interfering KJ's file versus AEG??

Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 08:13:02 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

To keep the Wade articles together..I'll post this TMZ article in this thread. there's also a video of Jermaine speaking to the reporter [which  I'm not able to get to embed here... view it by clicking link].

5/13/2013 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
JERMAINE JACKSON
Wade Robson Is
'FULL OF S**T'

EXCLUSIVEJermaine Jackson didn't mince words when we asked him about the recent molestation allegations made against his brother Michael by choreographer Wade Robson ... saying simply, "He's full of s**t."

JJ points out ... not only did Robson testify under oath that MJ never touched him, but Wade and his mother helped Jermaine write his book a few years back.

As TMZ first reported, Robson filed docs on May 1 asking a judge to allow him to file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate ... claiming sexual abuse. A lawyer for the estate calls the claim "outrageous and pathetic."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ummm does something like this put the estate in a legal limbo until it is resolved ? tie the executors hands in any way? just wondering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

MJFansForum ‏@MJFansForum 9h
Wade Robson talks about Michael Jackson. Listen! (sub ita) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

another beLIEver... ‏@weeping_dolphin 10h
The High Price Of Child Molestation You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The High Price Of Child Molestation

by Lacienega on SEPTEMBER 28, 2011 in HIGH PRICE OF MOLESTATION, THE ALLEGATIONS
The price the media pays for you to be molested by Michael Jackson:

⇓⇓ Robert and Ronald Newt - Offered $200,000

⇓⇓ Alfonso Ribeiro - Offered $100,000

⇓⇓ Wade Robson - Offered Six Figures

⇓⇓ Michael's Cousin, Tim Whitehead - Offered $100k To Say Michael Was Gay

⇓⇓ Daniel Kapon - Paid $500k By The News Of The World
Money is all it takes, for some.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind, thank you for posting that. I didn't think there was more when I clicked on the link, but then when I clicked on the different names/figures the whole story is there. The whole truth. Stuff I'd never heard of before... I am just getting into reading it now but it seems very significant. Thanks again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

on a sidenote:
Back to Jermaine Jacksuon again, i like it!

Thank u Mjonmind for the links :)
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 04:03:18 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 @MJonmind        Money is all it takes, for some.

Totally agree my friend !!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Adi

Good riddance Wade!

WADE ROBSON
Skipping Town After Filing
MJ Molestation Claim
EXCLUSIVE
Wade Robson's wasting no time hightailing it out of L.A. after alleging Michael Jackson molested him -- he just unloaded his Santa Monica condo -- and is leaving Cali for good.

Wade listed the condo March 21 for $789,000 and closed escrow May 8. And get this -- he scored more than the asking price -- $825,000.

It's not an outlandish leap to think the timing isn't coincidental.  We broke the story this week ... Wade filed a creditor's claim against MJ's estate May 1 ... claiming the King of Pop molested him over a 7-year period when he was a kid.

Sources tell us, Wade, his wife and son plan to lay down roots in the Aloha state ... where his wife grew up.

Check out the condo and all it's amenities.  Repressed memories not included.

Clearly TMZ thinks Wade's claims are BS too.

Interesting...I don't know if anyone else checked out the pictures of his condo - but I did. What caught my eye is in the 6th and 8th photo there are some decorative letters on a sideboard AWK

Now I know this would more than likely be the initials for his wife, himself and his son (Amanda, Wade, Koa) but it also made me think of Arnold William Klein (AWK) and all the craziness coming from him and about him....
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:42:43 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Why has TMZ had so many stories on this whole Robson sideshow and nothing on the AEG trial?  It's very weird and deliberate, intentional.  I don't think there would be any doubt to say that if TMZ was covering the trial, there would be a whole lot more attention on it.  We have tweets to read (some of which are conveniently hoaxy) and then later web articles that basically put the tweets together.  So, why is the trial so semi-secretive?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
TMZ might think Robson's story is full of BS claims, but in the past and sometimes, even after MJ 'died'  they slandered his name. But most of the time after MJ died, they just jumped onto the sympathy wagon with the rest of the media tabloids and hounds.
Anyway, I don't see MJ owning TMZ. I mean who would want to own a company where you have to deal with a bunch of dumbasses all the time? The sh't they pull...gosh, they are just another crappy tabloid (which all media are). The only reason they have so many people reading their crap is because they were the first ones to announce the death of MJ. Now they all have these self righteous attitudes on the freakin' TMZ live feed. And all of Harvey and his little minions think they know everything because of one ground breaking story they got correct...4 years ago. I'm pretty sure milk has an expiration date.
Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:18:01 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Good riddance Wade!

WADE ROBSON
Skipping Town After Filing
MJ Molestation Claim
EXCLUSIVE
Wade Robson's wasting no time hightailing it out of L.A. after alleging Michael Jackson molested him -- he just unloaded his Santa Monica condo -- and is leaving Cali for good.

Wade listed the condo March 21 for $789,000 and closed escrow May 8. And get this -- he scored more than the asking price -- $825,000.

It's not an outlandish leap to think the timing isn't coincidental.  We broke the story this week ... Wade filed a creditor's claim against MJ's estate May 1 ... claiming the King of Pop molested him over a 7-year period when he was a kid.

Sources tell us, Wade, his wife and son plan to lay down roots in the Aloha state ... where his wife grew up.

Check out the condo and all it's amenities.  Repressed memories not included.

Clearly TMZ thinks Wade's claims are BS too.

Interesting...I don't know if anyone else checked out the pictures of his condo - but I did. What caught my eye is in the 6th and 8th photo there are some decorative letters on a sideboard AWK

Now I know this would more than likely be the initials for his wife, himself and his son (Amanda, Wade, Koa) but it also made me think of Arnold William Klein (AWK) and all the craziness coming from him and about him....
i tried a lot to read that "Today's thought"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I am not sure yet if you all or the most of you think that Wade's abuse claim is true or just a Michael's set up with only a hoaxy purpose, I have sometimes been doubting too but unfortunately after watching TMZ's vid featuring Jermaine talking about Wade and with that "angry face" makes me clearly think this is not a hoaxy movement and Wade story is real because when reporters ask Jermaine about any Michael issue and he is smiling then we can take it as a clue but in this case it was the other way around, furthermore I have to add this Teddy Riley tweet which I wrote it as if I believed 100% that Wade story was true:

Raquel Tormo @SweetSunsetx   13 May
@TeddyRiley1 Pls Teddy help MJ he is innocent & Wade Robson is ruthless, why Jackson fam don't sue him??
       EDWARD TEDDY RILEY
@TeddyRiley1
@SweetSunsetx Yes he is very innocent and Wade have been bought.
04:35 AM - 14 May 13
Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 06:29:29 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions