RK

Souza said.....
'This is BS and will likely kill any bamsday if this goes to trial.'

Could that be the purpose then?  Somebody applying pressure  to make sure  MJ  stays dead? Interesting thought...I never contemplated that scenario.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Souza said.....

Could that be the purpose then?  Somebody applying pressure  to make sure  MJ  stays dead? Interesting thought...I never contemplated that scenario.

This is what Pearl said yesterday:
"Will this latest accusation halt MJ from Coming back 2 the world? This is what scares me about what Wade has accused, will it ever end?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Souza said.....

This is what Pearl said yesterday:
"Will this latest accusation halt MJ from Coming back 2 the world? This is what scares me about what Wade has accused, will it ever end?"

Pearl may have checked out Souza's comment? I don't like Pearl.

I saw @KINGDOM52 's tweet 
1993 - 2003 - 2013
  10  -   10   -  10
The timing of these allegations is so perfect that it's making me want to believe MJ set it up. I don't feel this would stop MJ's comeback. Even if it's not his setup, he'd be well prepared to tackle it.
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:05:22 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

RK

I lean that way in my thoughts also @Thriller4ever......meaning this is  bate / setting the scene.  A by product also being  some (ie) dianne demon won't be able to resist this. But the opposing thought that this BS claim was concocted  to force MJ into a vulnerable and compliant position could be a possibility...... he is worth more dead than alive.
But having said that.....it doesn't go with my gut.......my  instincts are it's MJ setting up his spiders web. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do think that this is a Michael's set up too, this way Michael is showing the world how easy is to blame on someone's wrong behaviour when this wrong behaviour hasn't even happened.

Anyway I sometimes don't know when the hoax finishes and true begins and viceversa.

I also have the same thought , that Michael is showing us something , but I think it should have its purpose.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
WADE ROBSON
NERVOUS BREAKDOWN TRIGGERED
MOLESTATION MEMORIES
EXCLUSIVE

Wade Robson -- the famous choreographer who now claims Michael Jackson molested him for 7 years -- had a complete nervous breakdown in March, 2012 ... and that opened Pandora's box ... sources close to the Robson family tell TMZ.

Multiple sources tell us ... Robson had anxiety that was building during most of 2011 ... and it exploded in March, 2012.  He had a debilitating nervous breakdown that pushed him into complete seclusion and torpedoed his career.

We're told after the breakdown, Robson was unable to work -- to fulfill his commitments.  He had a number of contracts that he ended up breaching, including his promise to write 3 songs.  Our sources say he lost "a ton of money" and has earned almost nothing since.

Sources tell us after the breakdown, Robson went to a psychotherapist for several weeks ... and that's all it took for the floodgates to open.  Robson then told his family Michael Jackson had molested him from ages 7 to 14.

Our sources say shortly after Robson revealed his secret ... he told friends and family he planned to file a lawsuit against the MJ Estate.

As for his motivation ... Robson family sources tell TMZ ... although he's not making any money, he has "substantial savings."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I don't understand why these new allegations would halt a Bam. Ideal opportunity to call BS I'd say, except that I don't think a Bam is imminent and I don't think MJ will alter his plans over rubbish like this. Anyway, how far down the 'justice' process can this actually go, without the alleged abuser even being around to defend himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I don't understand why these new allegations would halt a Bam. Ideal opportunity to call BS I'd say, except that I don't think a Bam is imminent and I don't think MJ will alter his plans over rubbish like this. Anyway, how far down the 'justice' process can this actually go, without the alleged abuser even being around to defend himself?

Exactly, I read yesterday that a dead person can't be charged because can't defend himself furthermore after denying MJ molested under oath 8 yrs ago, makes go hmmmmmmm big time!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Multiple sources tell us ... Robson had anxiety that was building during most of 2011 ... and it exploded in March, 2012.  He had a debilitating nervous breakdown that pushed him into complete seclusion and torpedoed his career.

This is a shit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

This is a shit

This makes me think of the TMZ article where Murray had that explosive diarhoea . I'll have to go search it out now. well,    :icon_e_confused: commonality from  both stories  bull s##t and use of solitary confinement / seclusion and  the word explode / explosive. 
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:50:15 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Exactly, I read yesterday that a dead person can't be charged because can't defend himself furthermore after denying MJ molested under oath 8 yrs ago, makes go hmmmmmmm big time!!

I've just been reading a bit more about this, sweet. You can claim compensation from the alleged dead molester's Estate, which is what WR is doing. They're not going to just hand over the money though, there has to be evidence that the molestation actually occured.

(Not relevant to this case, very different details, but to show what is allowed legally, here's an article on the Jimmy Savile case here in the UK: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Heard about this yesterday... made me so angry. All I can say is F*CK this guy ! Michael, you know we will all be here for you and fight for you.
SO funny this all comes out at the beginning of the AEG trial, and as soon as Wade Robson becomes irrelevant and low on $$$  :icon_rolleyes: and no, I do not think Michael did this. I appreciate your ideas, but those molestation trials are not a joke to him or a game. Michael Whatever Happens, we won't let go of your hand,  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

curls

I appreciate your views Katy, but IF MJ is behind this, (not necessarily saying he is) it doesn't mean it's a joke or a game to him - far from it. Sometimes the only way to heal is to go through the pain of opening up the wound and letting all the pus out. Sorry to be so yuckily graphic!  But do you get what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Heard about this yesterday... made me so angry. All I can say is F*CK this guy ! Michael, you know we will all be here for you and fight for you.
SO funny this all comes out at the beginning of the AEG trial, and as soon as Wade Robson becomes irrelevant and low on $$$  :icon_rolleyes: and no, I do not think Michael did this. I appreciate your ideas, but those molestation trials are not a joke to him or a game. Michael Whatever Happens, we won't let go of your hand,  :bearhug:

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont know if this has already been noted, cause I only skimmed through some of the post. But why would Wade Robson feel the need to honor the man who "molested" him by perfoming in Janet's VMA tribute?    :WTF:

He claims MJ molested over 15 years ago (atleast that is number that has being thrown around), honors him at the VMAs a few months after his "death", then 4 years laters files this suit, in the midst of the AEG trial. Very interesing time table for Wade.
Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:58:58 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions