MJonmind

RK
(11th May to be precise), Swingset had a bit of a rant to twitter Front asking him to prove himself and that he's the same Front from the forum. Then I noticed that the tweet had been retweeted by Paris but it was quickly deleted.
I'm guessing it's this rant of hers:

Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 11 May
@frontback777 It's so difficult 2B honest I'm tired of illusion I want reality,feasible, we deserve 2 B respected once & 4 all
 View conversation

@frontback777 Show us UR real, post on the forum & tell us this twitter belongs 2 U I'm tired of being fooled, tired of lies, tired of...
 View conversation   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

@frontback777 Frontback777 you are a big fat FAKE don't make us waste our precious time don't copy-paste Michael's writing.
 View conversation

RK, I trust your word on this, and believe me that really helps me. Otherwise I was getting negative vibes. All the knowing nicnames and colors and Mesereau big, could competely be guessed from reading here. The 2 writing pics look good, but perhaps perhaps could be forged.  However I believe Paris is key to authenticity, she's making the bridge to bring her father back.
That said, I'm still not sure Front would want to reveal that Wade might be in on the hoax. As a storyteller he wants us to feel the strong emotions of anger, pain, outrage and hurt and backtrack/research to all background info on perhaps even the psychological aspects, etc. Front hasn't always let us hoaxers in on things happening in 2011-12 either. We aren't supposed to know everything.

In that case:
Mrbigshot
because of his unsatisfied greed for the green?
Could Front's tweet of green on May 8th, have to do with the $$ (green) claim by Wade first out on the day before--7th? It doesn't really show pre-knowledge but only that Wade's out for money, not helping with the hoax maybe IDK.
Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:14:28 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Just a thought looking back. Would MJ not have had knowledge about what Oprah was doing, and still been okay with the several interviews, plus the one with LMP. It just seems to me that Oprah's somehow aware of what's going on hoax-wise, yet seems to also be saying MJ's a molester. So Oprah did this seeming 'coincidence' of 'hinting' shows in 2005 and in 2010. I'm sure she KNEW that PPB were not raised by a molester. Similarly, Wade's "coming forward" seems planned. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11/3/2010 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
MJ Fans: Oprah's Molestation Show Is No 'Coincidence'
An official MJ fan group ain't buying Oprah's "purely coincidental" excuse -- telling us, they are "angry and disappointed" that she's airing her interview with MJ's kids days after a special on child molestation. Plus she HAS to be aware of Latoya's recent OWN show on hearing MJ's ghost tapdancing.

A rep for the Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California tells TMZ, “We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah’s constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes.  Her tone seems to speak volumes.”

Oprah called the whole thing "purely coincidental" ... but MJ fans aren't convinced. The rep adds, “How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"

As we previously reported, Oprah's big interview with Michael Jackson's children is scheduled to air next Monday -- three days after Friday's big show ... entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

case1: If Wade's claims are setup by Michael, then there gotta be some positive benefit from that. just because we can't imagine how it'll benefit doesn't mean he doesn't have a plan. so don't worry.

case2: If Wade's claims are setup by enemies: Michael's death hoax is projected planned for 'atleast' 20 years, he would have imagined every obstacle that could come in the way or be prepared for them and i don't really feel that this claim will ever, ever let him down.

This is not a hide-and-seek game where anyone could say 'game over' and MJ would've to surrender. only MJ'll say 'game over' and he is the winner. period.
Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:15:18 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
:::BTW:::

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat broach looks familiar.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    i feel he's pointing out to this Wade's claims. Definitely a sensitive issue for Michael.

IMO, He's very diplomatic and not taking any side in this tweet, 1) He might have meant that Michael is rasing this senstive/difficult issue through Wade to clear his name, or 2) Things took an ugly turn.

Broach :
    1) Raise (a sensitive or difficult subject) for discussion.
    2)(of a ship with the wind on the quarter) Veer and pitch forward because of bad steering or a sea hitting the stern, causing it to...: "we had broached badly, side on to the wind and sea

Michael is the driver of this hoax, but i believe, not a bad one!

But then, he continued to tweet that Wade is doing this for money.
    Trust me, Jermaine, twitter front, and any given person, is maintaining that this is not Michael's plan.
Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 03:20:48 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Forgive me Sweet, but you sound so desperate!  You know that anyone familiar with this forum could've made that 'swingset' comment.  If twitter Front is the forum Front and he wants us to know, it will become apparent in his own time - and he'll have to do better than that to convince me!   Just be careful please - regardless of who Twitter Front is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thriller4ever, "Broach : 1) Raise (a sensitive or difficult subject) for discussion."  Haha that’s a possible take on something that otherwise didn’t make much sense. Latoya had tweeted a pic the day before of her, MJ and Bubbles, where MJ was wearing a brooch. But he also corrected his spelling, showing there’s likely a double meaning.

The debate is being opened right up! People are taking sides, even celebrities, and comments for both sides are flying off. It seems it's mostly taking place outside of the mainstream media that before overwhelmingly blasted MJ as guilty.  Someone said that healing can't take place until the wound is opened up and the infection dealt with. Now more people are thinking well maybe, maybe not.

Wade on Jimmy Kimmel saying nothing happened with MJ.  Notice how he has had to fight against the 'guilty' mindset of those around him.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kCOiY0r0hRs[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Forgive me Sweet, but you sound so desperate!  You know that anyone familiar with this forum could've made that 'swingset' comment.  If twitter Front is the forum Front and he wants us to know, it will become apparent in his own time - and he'll have to do better than that to convince me!   Just be careful please - regardless of who Twitter Front is.

Curls I am not desperate but I am arriving to a point that I have no patience left I am so sick of fakers swarming around us and Front "NO WAY" I can't allow him to tease us mercilessly that's why I was challenging him to try to get a reliable sign, if you ask me that reliable sign is not the fact that he said my nickname is Swingset why? because that Front twitter account could be mine or of any of us and I know each of your Front nicknames.

RK:
I can't prove this as I was too slow to take a screen capture, but when on twitter reading a few days ago (11th May to be precise), Swingset had a bit of a rant to twitter Front asking him to prove himself and that he's the same Front from the forum. Then I noticed that the tweet had been retweeted by Paris but it was quickly deleted.
anyhow, can't prove it, but I know what I saw. Also.... I was surprised because I wasn't expecting a response.

Thanks Rk for sharing, Curls I wasn't aware of what RK is saying so the assertion that the twitter account belongs to our Front is not based in what RK has said or in Front's tweet calling me Swingset but in Paris' tweet about the OM and breathe + key addressing Mindeye, that was a real prove to me that the account is legit.
Why is that so important to me? because although I was almost sure Michael was alive the fact that really made me think he was 100% alive was when Front posted the handwritten notes, call me naive yes maybe I am but from that moment onwards my belief in this hoax has become stronger Front has been a major asset to me, another question is if I believe he is Michael or not. 
Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:13:19 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Jos

Forgive me Sweet, but you sound so desperate!  You know that anyone familiar with this forum could've made that 'swingset' comment.  If twitter Front is the forum Front and he wants us to know, it will become apparent in his own time - and he'll have to do better than that to convince me!   Just be careful please - regardless of who Twitter Front is.

Curls I am not desperate but I am arriving to a point that I have no patience left I am so sick about fakers swarming around us and Front "NO WAY" I can't allow him to tease us mercilessly that's why I was challenging him to try to get a reliable sign, if you ask me that reliable sign is not the fact that he said my nickname is Swingset why? because that Front twitter account could be mine or of any of us and I know each of your Front nicknames.

RK:
I can't prove this as I was too slow to take a screen capture, but when on twitter reading a few days ago (11th May to be precise), Swingset had a bit of a rant to twitter Front asking him to prove himself and that he's the same Front from the forum. Then I noticed that the tweet had been retweeted by Paris but it was quickly deleted.
anyhow, can't prove it, but I know what I saw. Also.... I was surprised because I wasn't expecting a response.

Thanks Rk for sharing, Curls I wasn't aware of what RK is saying so the assertion that the twitter account belongs to our Front is not based in what RK has said or in Front's tweet calling me Swingset but in Paris' tweet about the OM and breathe + key addressing Mindeye, that was a real prove to me that the account is legit.
Why is that so important to me? because although I was almost sure Michael was alive the fact that really made me think he was 100% alive was when Front posted the handwritten notes, call me naive yes maybe I am but from that moment onwards my belief in this hoax has become stronger Front has been a major asset to me, another question is if I believe he is Michael or not. 

1) Come to think of it, I've never had a nickname given by mr. Front  :(  :icon_albino:  :LolLolLolLol:
2) I saw those notes to not long ago and just a few days later (I think it was) Taj posted an handwritten note of MJ on twitter.
Call me crazy, but some of those letters looked the same....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xkizEzg7gU&feature=em-uploademail[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks sweet for sharing  :icon_razz:

Look here....

Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:47:27 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Seems more like, “BELIEVE TMZ. MJ I KNOW. I AM MJ. MJ.
Seems a vague possibly coincidental clue to me, even though I do believe MJ has been speaking through TMZ since the start of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
no, MJHoaxEvidence's video is not convincing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

no, MJHoaxEvidence's video is not convincing.

Well, we had such messages during the last about 4 years, soo at least a light for those who are still struggling and in need for some encouraging words now and then?!
I don't know - "coincidental" for sure... :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm starting to think that this new molestation case is  for convince people that the old child molestation was not true... I was watching the news last week and the girl talked about the WR case. At the end, they were saying that it was all for money. Seem like medias start to change their way of thinking...Finally!!
Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 10:15:56 AM by katooooooo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm starting to think that this new molestation case is  for convince people that the old child molestation was not true... I was watching the news last week and the girl talked about the WR case. At the end, they were saying that it was all for money. Seem like medias start to change their way of thinking...Finally!!

Yes maybe it's the beginning of the end for media lying about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions