shorty

And what mean this.......
From Anthony McCartney

Direct questioning of Dan Anderson ends with him telling jury he didn`t find any recreational drugs in Jackson`s system.

Koskof also asked Anderson about Demerol. Toxicologist says none was found in Jackson`s system.

:WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's a vid of the bridge episode:

I don't wanna be alarmist but I think this was made on purpose, look at Michael's face he was afraid even when the soldier is pointing him with the weapon if he always thought that was gonna be shot on stage this must be a very bad experience for him.

seems it was said by karen faye that as soon as he got backstage he collapsed and was taken to the hospital. i imagine that the look on his face is a combination of pain and shock but he was determined to finish the performance. although i did notice there was not the usual taking his time and having the kids there. he just got it over with and got out of there.  i have wondered before if the ambulance pic was actually from this time . what is odd to me though is that this incident is never mentioned as a cause for his troubles only the pepsi fire and the trial , yet when we here him in the video where he is saying he doesn't remember giving power of attorney to deiter and the other guy he mentions this fall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
Cahan asked Anderson about signing his portion of the toxicology test on July 15th.. She asked if the level of Propofal was fatal.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
Anderson responded with a yes...the level was fatal.

Mmmmmmmm......... :icon_mad: :Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Datroot

When the real interesting witnesses start their testimonies, they must surely begin reporting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions