MJonmind

Andrea, I think that 'Front' post is starting to make sense to me, thanks!  MJ has a 'Durable Power of Attorney' representing now in his 'ghost' state.

Everlasting, ah, theory!  Yes, it’s a possibility!

Remember Murray's letter to his patients from TMZ, June 26, 09?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We're told AEG -- the company that was putting on the London concerts -- put Dr. Murray on the payroll.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wass vs Mesereau, interesting discussion in which Mesereau argued convincingly. If a 'battle' btwn those two will be fought during this trial i'd think that Mesereau will win.  :bowdown:

Front's tweet is interesting indeed. "Durable power of attorney may be revoked at any time by the principal and becomes immediately invalid at time of death by said principal." ..still trying to decipher this one.

The contract, I keep thinking of the contract and Murray's 'decision' to take the fifth. Why did Murray sing Nat King Cole's song about the little boy that doesn't believe in Santa Claus anymore, meaning his dreams/promises didn't come true. Could this mean that although there is a signed contract, AEG didn't keep to its terms and conditions, e.g. Murray should have been paid even when his patient should die. AEG (Santa) didn't fulfil promises to Murray. Still, he takes the fifth, why? Because AEG now pays Murray to 'protect' him during this trial by hiring a lawyer (he couldn't afford one, remember) and promised him to pay the 'entitled' amount +extra for taking the fifth when he's released from jail. In hoax scenario: this trial will expose the truth by showing the world proof of lies and greed by AEG, by doctors, by lawyers and by the media all motivated by money. I still believe Murray is an important key in the hoax to expose the truth.

Truth will prevail, i'm sure!

LOVE

Interesting theory, if I remember before singing CM says "this is important to me" ... is clearly a message and AEG could be the recipient. CM In another article also says: "If I were forced to declare finally have to say that both parties would be prejudiced by what I will discuss. Both sides could have a seismic experience because I could say would be the debacle for both parties. "

It could also be taken as a warning  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions