• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Front on Twitter
July 19, 2013, 05:59:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The “impossible” = The Hoax

It’s absurd because no one believed it except a few “crazy” people like us, lol.

Hence the “safety” -- pure genius.  :icon_e_wink:

All this is simply magnificent   :icon_razz:

p.s.:  @ Patty, nice catch.  :icon_e_smile:

Yes, pure GENIUS :icon_e_wink:

Quote from: Front on July 09, 2011, 11:35:07 PM
A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk? albino/

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?: Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets. 

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so! 8-)

p.s.s. :D suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine. ;)  T-r-u-s-t  M-e!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

July 19, 2013, 09:06:43 PM
ummm so isn't doing the unthinkable generally not considered to be a good thing  :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 19, 2013, 09:39:40 PM
Speaking of The BRIDGE and.... HIStory - Past, Present & Future.....
Dr. Brown & Front's TheOry of 7

Quote from: Front
« Reply #1275 on: June 16, 2011, 03:16:12 PM »

p.s.s. 777th day from "Lights Out"... dates/numbers will shed tremendous "BACK" light, and he who seeks understanding shall receive it.
 :-*
Quote from: Front
« Reply #1189 on: June 14, 2011, 10:23:15 PM »

Perfection is the Child of Time.

Source links:
Link 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Link 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Link 3: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 20, 2013, 07:54:49 AM
Verified one more time -->"hindsight is 20/20" :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Katherine Jackson Deposition

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQaZmji5_As[/youtube]

POLKA DOTS . . . . . . & 20/20

Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:06:07 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 20, 2013, 09:51:13 AM

p.s.s. 777th day from "Lights Out"... dates/numbers will shed tremendous "BACK" light, and he who seeks understanding shall receive it.

I wonder "Lights Out" ➜ Jun 25, 09 + 777 days = ?? I thought it meant when Front appeared to shed us light = whispers = clues but it doesn't match or am I wrong here, can you guys help??
Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 09:54:13 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

July 20, 2013, 10:24:32 AM
Okay, this is just again another Front thread and I am going to close it and put it in the archive section. I would like to have this forum about the hoax and not some old webcam pictures and clues that aren't even there. I don't care who gets mad, it is my decision. This forum is a circus. HOAX please, not another Front ass kissing thread. Front is very capable of kissing his own ass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions