RK

Re: Front on Twitter
July 19, 2013, 10:25:11 AM
Excellent connection there Sim. And 'snick-clack' another piece fits together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 19, 2013, 10:33:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

perhaps a ... coincidence  :icon_e_wink:

Not a coincidence, believe me, I know what you mean. See that Front tweeted that one month and a half before the thing in question happened so that means that this trial is scripted in advance.
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:13:52 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 19, 2013, 10:43:12 AM
From Sweetsunset:

" somebody said and I believe that with his twitter what Front (MJ) is trying to do is gather together believers and non believers and live in peace coinciding with the beginning of the AEG trial and as a platform to ask support for MJ and his family and at the same time to be able to continue with the game of leaking us clues that IMO it's something Front and of course US love."

Front has retweeted ABC7 Court News tweets several times and continues to tweet words and sentences to the effect that he wants everyone to  continue supporting MJ and fam because they need our support NOW MORE THAN EVER, and as Sweet mentioned his timing when he opened his twitter account coinciding with the start of the trial, it's very obvious that one of his main reasons for opening the account is to bring attention and support to/for the trial.

Snoopy71, I also agree with your thoughts and I'm in the same "boat" as you..........  I also want to add that whether he is an impersonator or not (I don't know either for sure) he is extremely good at it, as I said in my earlier post, he REALLY represents Michael in the most loving and respectful way........

Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:44:34 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 19, 2013, 10:50:08 AM

The “impossible” = The Hoax

It’s absurd because no one believed it except a few “crazy” people like us, lol.

Hence the “safety” -- pure genius.  :icon_e_wink:

p.s.:  @ Patty, nice catch.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Loves2Fish

July 19, 2013, 10:55:10 AM
Did Brazil just get the internet this past week?  Because in 48hr or less the Front Twitter account more than doubled in size. Now it is creeping along again.  Front said Hello to all the new peeps, so many new from Brazil.  To very odd.  Did the twitter monster give birth to babies? :icon_e_surprised:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2013, 11:37:27 AM
@SusieMJ did you hear about ➜ Kenny Ortega in This Is It? : "and piece by piece by piece the man will be revealed" (or something similar), that's what Front is doing on twitter and did on the forum because if I recall well Front was the first one to post his own pics, nobody demanded it at the beginning so I think it's all part of the plan at least I hope so. Furthermore is well known the need MJ has to interact with people without them knowing he is Michael, much more now that he is living in disguise and on hiding.

Yup i heard about it and i was actually thinking about it when i was writing my post lol - don't be misled by the number of my posts here, i've been following this hoax nearly every day since september 2009  :icon_razz:
But i've always thought that this "piece by piece" thing referred more to the revealing of the hoax then of MJ himself. IMO bam=ultimate proof to the entire world that MJ is alive and therefore MJ's come back to explain the hoax etc etc, so the "revealing piece by piece" is more about making more and more people aware of the possibility of MJ being alive, making them doubt/see all the absurdity that surrounds his "death". So i don't believe that MJ is revealing himself through photos posted by Front because it just seems too unprofessional for this hoax. If Front says that he's actually MJ, it'll create even more confusion as some people (along with haters and stalkers) will desperately seek contact with him and others will start seeing Front as a fake... And if MJ says after bam that he was actually Front - then that won't be very surprising as the majority was already convinced that he's Michael... So it just doesn't fit the hoax/thriller/greatest adventure scenario as it'd be much more "michaelish" and stunning to find out after the bam that Conrad Murray was in fact MJ or that MJ was a regular member of this forum  :icon_cool:
So i guess that it isn't that important to know if Front (and Twitter Front) is actually MJ - everything is possible in this hoax - the most important thing is that Front knows much more about this hoax than we do, that he's spreading MJ's message and that he serves MJ in his plan - the photos (whether they're Michael's or not) and all the ambiguities are IMO deliberate so that Front stays "attractive" and makes as many people as possible interested in the possibility of MJ being alive. The message is important and not really who's behind the computer (MJ, a group of people, a member of the family etc...). That's why i find Front much more ambiguous then TS, in fact he's never made his role in this hoax clear.

PS. As for the last Front tweet about the ''impossible'' - is it me or he's implicitly implying he's MJ? - "always made the "impossible" - possible" - we (some of us) think that it is impossible for MJ to be Front (bcs he won't have time, it's too risky etc etc) , "When you do the "unthinkable" (=the impossible) you become safe in its absurdity" - does it mean that MJ is safe playing the role of Front as it seems so absurd to people that no one (with some exceptions) is taking him seriously?????  :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

July 19, 2013, 11:42:00 AM
Did Brazil just get the internet this past week?  Because in 48hr or less the Front Twitter account more than doubled in size. Now it is creeping along again.  Front said Hello to all the new peeps, so many new from Brazil.  To very odd.  Did the twitter monster give birth to babies? :icon_e_surprised:

It's like an avalanche system - once you follow a new account, your followers see it as suggestion're getting curious, follow aswell and so on... nothing new, nothing to be surprised, just the way it works  :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

July 19, 2013, 11:55:54 AM

perhaps a ... coincidence  :icon_e_wink:

There's no such things as coincidences. :icon_lol:
Good catch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 19, 2013, 01:09:01 PM

I was thinking about that lately and I concluded that maybe all those brasilian tweets are coming from a brasilian forum about MJ or his hoax and somebody maybe brought the subject of Front's twitter to it hence the blast.
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:50:42 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

July 19, 2013, 01:23:33 PM
Susie, I agree Front's statement about absurdity def also alludes to MJ having the time for twitter. :beerchug:

I would like to give what for me personally is one great proof Front is MJ.
Hoaxbook is down, and unfortunately I only tweeted the link to my careful collecting of several of Front's poetry there & on the forum, RWE poetry, and the Bookseller's story.

Anyway, I accidently happened upon this story from a bookseller who attended a booksellers convention, and discussion of MJ at a table.
MJ apparently visited many bookstores in the LA vicinity mostly at night. This person said in a chat with MJ that his favorite poet was Ralph Waldo Emerson. So I looked up a little on his poetry, and realized many of Front's poetry had a VERY similar ring to them, more than coincidental. So I put out the comparisons and asked Front if he also loved RWE, and told him I was so glad he could just be himself with all his love for poetry & lit.  But because people were still having trouble getting on Hoaxbook, I tweeted the link on my homepage. Front picked it up and rather shocked me with his response. Then later he tweeted 2 more bits of RWE poetry--I'm hoping was a subtle shoutout to me. :bowdown: :icon_lol: So for all your doubters out there, what are the chances that a faker would know obscure details of who his favorite poet was. I only came across this story while searching for other details unrelated. There are literally thousands of obscure little stories about people who once met MJ out there. For an impersonator or even an insider to include these kinds of details to his fakery would be astronomically impossible. So here's our exchange (sorry I can't show the poetry clips, but Front did read them before Hoaxbook went down for good). These plus thousands of other subtle nuances of Michaelisms show up in Front's posts, tweets, and between the lines--never mind his hoax forknowledge and connections to the family, etc, collected by Sarahli & Sim. I included Sim's tweet since I tweeted her asking her how I should read what Front answered me. :icon_lol:

MJonmind ‏@Lifeisamovie13 Jun
Just a thot on Front's identity, you might enjoy! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Front‏@frontback777
MJONLINE--- a LOT of ppl like Emerson, so the fact that Front likes Emerson proves NOTHIN'...you got that???.....NUH-TANG!! :-P   

Front ‏@frontback7773 13 Jun
@Lifeisamovie1 <---MJonline :)

@frontback777 Not sure how to read your response. Did I upset you, sorry if I did.

Front ‏@frontback7773 Jun
@Lifeisamovie1 pssshhOOWW you don't know my sense of humor better than that by now? ;-)

@frontback777 Awesome then! :-P back atcha, with love! (you got me there...)

SimPattyK Ro ‏@SimPattyK3 Jun
@Lifeisamovie1 @frontback777 Hey sis' check ur facebook inbox, I replied there! couldn't send a DM here, as the twitter cracKed ! :p :))

Front ‏@frontback7774 Jun
@Lifeisamovie1 lol did I scare ya? ;-)

MJonmind ‏@Lifeisamovie14 Jun
@frontback777 As in "Scared yet?" Yeah royally. You're bad.
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:26:59 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
July 19, 2013, 01:39:37 PM
I'm not sure I catch the significance of "Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can you?"

It's a Dr. Seuss book. :suspect:

As far as the dates revealing something....witness lists are revealed well in advance of a trial.  Usually at the pre-trial motions (in this case March).

Am I missing something?  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2013, 01:42:06 PM
I'm not sure I catch the significance of "Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can you?"

It's a Dr. Seuss book. :suspect:

As far as the dates revealing something....witness lists are revealed well in advance of a trial.  Usually at the pre-trial motions (in this case March).

Am I missing something?  :icon_e_confused:

Thank you. I don't see one having anything to do with the other. IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 19, 2013, 02:13:37 PM
True the list was posted but a lot of people still didn't get it. I think that's why Front said "hindsight is 20/20."

Take into consideration Front also tweeted about the color Mother K was going to wear before she appeared in court that day. He also tweeted about Mark Lester's name coming up. And Tom M's name and the fireplace mentioned in court, also the black and red. I can't even list them all, there are WAY too many that are NOT on any list for the public.

Just one further point -- the list says "POSSIBLE witnesses" -- so no one knew for sure who would be called to testify, but HE DID.  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:20:55 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 19, 2013, 02:42:14 PM
True the list was posted but a lot of people still didn't get it. I think that's why Front said "hindsight is 20/20."

Take into consideration Front also tweeted about the color Mother K was going to wear before she appeared in court that day. He also tweeted about Mark Lester's name coming up. And Tom M's name and the fireplace mentioned in court, also the black and red. I can't even list them all, there are WAY too many that are NOT on any list for the public.

Just one further point -- the list says "POSSIBLE witnesses" -- so no one knew for sure who would be called to testify, but HE DID.  :icon_e_wink:

Messereau has always been a staunch defender of Michael. As his former attorney who defended him successfully against identical allegations, it would only be logical that he appear and speak about the current allegations, particularly since they related directly to things testified of in the '05 trial. I would've been shocked if he hadn't made some appearances. I do disagree that he appeared in a big way. He did a couple of interviews. That's it.

Another thing to consider is front's time zone.  He/she would be aware of some things before others, or would be able to report on some things before others gathered their notes and began tweeting their synopsis - depending upon where he/she is. IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 19, 2013, 02:48:17 PM
@Sarahli  :icon_albino: :icon_e_wink:

@MjonMind: for sure he just knows too many subtleties !  :icon_e_biggrin:
As I discovered only hours later that you also noticed the connection, plus you added the "Back to Future" reference..great job sis'! ;) So I made a screenshot

Just another coincidence  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:50:03 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt