Re: Front on Twitter
July 18, 2013, 09:44:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After close observation of twitter and live conversations with some dear people that have gotten entangled on a personal level with the individuals behind some of these twitter pages that hint to be Michael, I have come to the conclusion that I feel if anyone is deceived by Twitter Front or any one falling into the category of sitting behind a computer screen giving hints that they "could" be Michael, (and there are hundreds of them) it is of there own doing and Front can not be blamed.  He is indeed doing what people are looking for, to be "entertained" and if anyone chooses to find reasons to convince themselves that he is Michael, no matter how subtle, then they will get the disappointments that go along with the lack of real communication. 

I don't agree with this part of your post (I do with the rest of it, though). IMO, it is not correct that people are merely trying to find reasons to convince themselves Front is Michael. Front gives the reasons, right in your face (he posts pictures of himself, looking like MJ; he posts pictures of his bracelets, similar/the same as MJ's, his handwriting has a striking resemblance to MJ's, ...). If Front is not Michael, but someone with good and pure intentions who just cares very deeply about MJ, and who just happens to look like him, then why on earth would he post these pictures? He wouldn't, because he would know many people would think he is the man himself and someone with good and pure intentions doesn't want to fool people like that. It's not a prank. These are people with real feelings and emotions. If people are deceived by Front, he is to blame and he does it intentionnaly. No matter how kind his words are.

Again, I'm not saying Front is a poser. I'm just saying that IF he is not MJ, IMO he is not a nice person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2013, 09:47:32 AM
I think same as you and I guess many of us do, when Front relaxes he tweets something like this:

Front ‏@frontback777 13h
@mjofperry Hi.....I love you too , sorry if I didn't see you before. I need another pair of eyes & probably stronger reading glasses. lol

So our Front and our Michael both use reading glasses, how coindental  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_lol:

I think the vast majority of people from their late 40ies onwards have reading glasses. In my family at least they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 18, 2013, 10:41:53 AM
For those who still missed it

--> Complete RECAP of all Front's clues on Twitter [Full SIZED-Chronological montages] -->
Reply #268 --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--> Complete RECAP by Sarahli with all Front's clues on MJDHI forum --> Reply #1 -->

WHO IS FRONT ?? ?? ??
---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:52:14 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:56:09 AM
IMO since the start of this adventure, MJ as director, participants have taken turns in their appearances and more lead performances, then to fade to the side for a time, just as Paris has done with her twitter account silent now. I feel confident that TS (who could still be another character of MJ, remember in Ghosts MJ played 6/7 char) will return to finish what he started. The Elvis aspect will return as well; nothing in this hoax is accidental or mistaken. This is epic, spanning decades of planning, perhaps 4 years of carrying out or longer. But whatever it is, my bottom line is, I'm staying the course because MJ is soooooooooooo worth it and can be trusted to finish his greatest accomplishment/dream/'baby'. He is counting on us--his family first including close real friends, then his fans! How blessed are we! Words fail me. :woohoo2:

If God is involved in this, and I believe he is, then this period of his extreme suffering is something he has to endure for a greater emerging triumphant in the end. The whole world will know this great injustice, and how they all gleefully jumped to stomp on him, when all the while he led the world in example of pure love, true humanity. What a magnificant story--History Book 2! Something we can't imagine/guess yet, is going to happen to turn this impossible situation up-side-down. We have to wait-for-it!
Really greatest words MJonmind .... L.O.V.E. words....

Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:57:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 18, 2013, 10:56:54 AM
I don't think anyone's missed your montages, SimPatty, some just disagree that info constitutes "clues".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:02:27 AM
I don't think anyone's missed your montages, SimPatty, some just disagree that info constitutes "clues".

I wasn't addressing my post to anyone in particular, you shouldn't feel concerned by my post.
Like I said, the links are for those who really missed it.

I believe that at this point, things are so obvious, that it's really not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. Truth is out there. Certain people just seem to have missed it.
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:03:07 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:08:15 AM
Sabina ‏@_BtheM_ 17 Jul to @frontback777 There're so many new ppl here who don't know about ur amazing job on the forum. I think u should post those 2 links again.

@frontback777 17 Jul to .@_BtheM_ Hi Sabina, well I'm not "amazing",the forum ppl did the research&connected the dots..I only provided the template.Will post link.

Front ‏@frontback777 17 Jul Read link ur own risk. I would like 2 add if your a nonbeliever that doesn't change anything & u are always welcome here in kindness because really the important thing is that we continue to support MJ & free his name from the ridiculous lies & BS.
So, let us embrace our differences as beautiful&unique&unite w/truth 4 MJ.Sending L.O.V.E. 2 all MJ Fam around the world.God bless.♥ ✌
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:09:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

July 18, 2013, 11:14:42 AM
If he's not Michael, I think he's not a nice person, despite of all of his nice words. If he's not Michael, he has deliberately misled people, that's just a fact. And although it is probably true that he is able to get people to listen to his wise words because they think he's MJ (and people being more loving is of course a good thing), I still don't think it's the right thing to do.

I agree.

If he's not Michael he has quite sick mind, no matter how nice his words are.
Would be pretty cruel to post those pictures that are clearly suggesting he's Michael if he's not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:15:46 AM

Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:19:11 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 18, 2013, 11:31:36 AM
For those who still missed it

--> Complete RECAP of all Front's clues on Twitter [Full SIZED-Chronological montages] -->
Reply #268 --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--> Complete RECAP by Sarahli with all Front's clues on MJDHI forum --> Reply #1 -->

WHO IS FRONT ?? ?? ??
---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK thanks for your twitlonger I am with you 100%, you know, one think I always thought is that Michael is after MJHoax Evidence Channel so now I know I'm not the only one, lol.

Does anybody know about Chrys Monroe?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
Yesterday I met someone that was telling me this person must be a MJ's insider, he/she helps children and is a loving and caring person, apparently has to do with something related to a Children's Hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

iLoveyoumore

July 18, 2013, 11:57:57 AM
Does anybody know about Chrys Monroe?? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
Yesterday I met someone that was telling me this person must be a MJ's insider, he/she helps children and is a loving and caring person, apparently has to do with something related to a Children's Hospital.

I know that guy.. I don't think he's insider. I think he's just another one who wants people to think he's Michael or insider to get followers. He tweets a lot for example to Kai Chase and Siedah Garret, he's trying to sound like Michael when talking to them (he's not even good at that). He calls them "his angels" and is trying to talk with them like he knows them personally. Nice tweets about nature and other things but I don't think he's insider. Jmo of course..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:08:41 PM

This is my interpretation of the latest ABC7 trial reports on twitter + the BRIDGE references & MJ's statue/cover of HIStory Album...
I see this all as a metaphor of Front's famous CUBE! lol
 FULL size--> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry for the TYPO ^^ I meant ---> in·ex·o·ra·ble
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:12:13 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 12:12:51 PM
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 16 Jul -Panish asked if Erk knows some of MJ's #1 songs. He responded Beat It, Billie Jan, Man in the Middle, Heal the World, Can’t Stop Loving You.

I.CWhatchusayn' ‏@K_N_Ife 16 Jul to @ABC7Courts Billy Jan could be a typo but seriously Man In The Middle?!?!?! I'm literally crying tears.  *dead!!"

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 16 Jul to @K_N_Ife You're right. Apologies! "Billie Jean" and "Man in The Mirror"are the right songs. Auto-correct...

I forgot to add in the montage that the "Man in the Middle" so-called "typo" made by ABC7 might be a clue....hinting perhaps to MJ's statue placed in the MIDDLE of the 2 TOWERS of the Bridge!

Also 9282 DAYS = 9+2+8+2 = 21 --->777

Notice that this ABC7 "mistake" about the "Man in the Middle" was posted on
16th of July 2013
--> 1+6 = 7
-->month 7
--> 20-13 = 7
--> 777 -> We have the 3SEVENs again!

I still can't find the meaning of the "Billie JAN" ! Is that a real or an intentional typo? What could it mean?
The 2 TOWERS of the Bridge might also refer to the WTC Twin Towers...

@sweetsunsetwithMJ: No I've never heard of about Chrys Monroe, but tks for the link, I'll have a look...
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:21:10 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 18, 2013, 01:04:23 PM
I believe he doesn't want to be seen as MJ -- he wants to be seen as a HUMAN BEING, as evidenced by the following recent tweets:

I think forum Front is more serious and gives out more clues whereas Twitter Front is more the PERSON, the man we never knew, "the man behind the mask". But still Twitter Front has given us clues about the court before they happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:07:24 PM
@Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions