Re: Front on Twitter
July 17, 2013, 03:30:53 PM
I can't tell you, cause i never believed Elvis was involved in this. Just maybe some people came to the forum to lead us in such belief.  I'm more likely to believe MJ enjoyed to make a connection with Elvis, using similarities. But i don't think Elvis is in this.
Just my opinion.
I remember we were asked to trend about Elvis, but i don't think it was linked to the hoax itself. It was just what people believed at that time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 17, 2013, 03:33:21 PM
@Loves2Fish...The fact that 2005 chimo acquittal wasn't enough to convince people of MJ being innocent of any child molestation has been the trigger for Michael to fake his "death" and there are much more things that could be done to show the whole world his innocence, we have been talking about it throughout the hoax and we believe that surveillances cameras will talk and say the truth but for sure Michael will know how to do it so I don't think that only a court of low has the last word at least not in Michael's case, Michael is not done yet that's why the best is yet to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

July 17, 2013, 05:19:06 PM
IMO since the start of this adventure, MJ as director, participants have taken turns in their appearances and more lead performances, then to fade to the side for a time, just as Paris has done with her twitter account silent now. I feel confident that TS (who could still be another character of MJ, remember in Ghosts MJ played 6/7 char) will return to finish what he started. The Elvis aspect will return as well; nothing in this hoax is accidental or mistaken. This is epic, spanning decades of planning, perhaps 4 years of carrying out or longer. But whatever it is, my bottom line is, I'm staying the course because MJ is soooooooooooo worth it and can be trusted to finish his greatest accomplishment/dream/'baby'. He is counting on us--his family first including close real friends, then his fans! How blessed are we! Words fail me. :woohoo2:

If God is involved in this, and I believe he is, then this period of his extreme suffering is something he has to endure for a greater emerging triumphant in the end. The whole world will know this great injustice, and how they all gleefully jumped to stomp on him, when all the while he led the world in example of pure love, true humanity. What a magnificant story--History Book 2! Something we can't imagine/guess yet, is going to happen to turn this impossible situation up-side-down. We have to wait-for-it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 17, 2013, 05:24:34 PM
IMO since the start of this adventure, MJ as director, participants have taken turns in their appearances and more lead performances, then to fade to the side for a time, just as Paris has done with her twitter account silent now. I feel confident that TS (who could still be another character of MJ, remember in Ghosts MJ played 6/7 char) will return to finish what he started. The Elvis aspect will return as well; nothing in this hoax is accidental or mistaken. This is epic, spanning decades of planning, perhaps 4 years of carrying out or longer. But whatever it is, my bottom line is, I'm staying the course because MJ is soooooooooooo worth it and can be trusted to finish his greatest accomplishment/dream/'baby'. He is counting on us--his family first including close real friends, then his fans! How blessed are we! Words fail me. :woohoo2:

If God is involved in this, and I believe he is, then this period of his extreme suffering is something he has to endure for a greater emerging triumphant in the end. The whole world will know this great injustice, and how they all gleefully jumped to stomp on him, when all the while he led the world in example of pure love, true humanity. What a magnificant story--History Book 2! Something we can't imagine/guess yet, is going to happen to turn this impossible situation up-side-down. We have to wait-for-it!

Really greatest words MJonmind .... L.O.V.E. words....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

July 17, 2013, 10:42:40 PM

I decided to unscramble this image too.  Here's what I got.  I did not Google search on this because it's a fairly straight forward message:

Scrambled image name:

BOQcJCYAAmUNZ

Unscrambled:

O BOY CAN U C MJ AZ ? (Q is the question mark)

Or "Oh, boy!  Can you see MJ, Arizona?".  Remember that prank about MJ's death by an Arizona DJ?  Hmm...does anyone still think these image names are really random?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2013, 12:00:19 AM
Re: Clearing his name. There's clearing his name as in a not guilty verdict, then there's clearing his name as in complete vindication. I think something as elaborate as a hoax would indicate he's going for complete vindication and annihilation of those who've sought to destroy him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2013, 12:13:31 AM

I decided to unscramble this image too.  Here's what I got.  I did not Google search on this because it's a fairly straight forward message:

Scrambled image name:

BOQcJCYAAmUNZ

Unscrambled:

O BOY CAN U C MJ AZ ? (Q is the question mark)

Or "Oh, boy!  Can you see MJ, Arizona?".  Remember that prank about MJ's death by an Arizona DJ?  Hmm...does anyone still think these image names are really random?

I believe they're random. Looking around on Twitter & comparing the file names of Front's pics to those of others, these types of file names are similar & very common.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 18, 2013, 12:46:08 AM
Blankie, you're so positive and encouraging! Love you too!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2013, 06:56:49 AM
I justed wanted to have something of my chest, because I feel like noone feels like I do regarding Front (to me, twitter Front and forum Front are the same).

I just don't understand it when people say: 'I don't care who he is, I love Front anyway.' I don't.

Don't get me wrong, I love everything he says. He is kind to everyone (well, if he's not, he has more than enough reasons not to be), he speaks very wise words, he seems like a very loving and lovable person, his poems are fantastic, he has good sense of humour and I think he inspires people to be the very best version of themselves.

BUT, he has insinuated he is MJ himself, no doubt about that. Posting pictures of a pale-skinned man with black curls, with bracelets just like Michael had. Little notes in appearingly MJ's handwriting. He has tweeted messages where he insinuates (maybe not deliberately) that MJ's family and his own family are the same. Come on.

If he's not Michael, I think he's not a nice person, despite of all of his nice words. If he's not Michael, he has deliberately misled people, that's just a fact. And although it is probably true that he is able to get people to listen to his wise words because they think he's MJ (and people being more loving is of course a good thing), I still don't think it's the right thing to do.

I myself tend towards believing it's really him (because of the clues he gave, things he knew in advance etc), and in that case, I can only be very happy that:
a) the man himself tweeted me back a couple of times  :woohoo2:
b) MJ really is a sweet, kind and gentle soul, Front's whole twitter page just breaths L.O.V.E.

That's just my opinion of course. Hope at least someone will agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2013, 07:12:06 AM
Re: Clearing his name. There's clearing his name as in a not guilty verdict, then there's clearing his name as in complete vindication. I think something as elaborate as a hoax would indicate he's going for complete vindication and annihilation of those who've sought to destroy him.

Vindication. Woo Hoo! Bring it! Most of all out of this I want complete vindication for MJ. If I never see him again, so be it. But I want complete utter justice and absolute vindication for him beyond a shadow of a doubt. Globally!!! (Hence my signature) However, I think it's important to note that vindication is only 'part' of the reason for hoax. Ground breaking entertainment.... "a new level" is also MUCH if not most of the reason behind elaborate hoax. this is evidenced by hoax preparations pre-dating chi-mo allegations, back to Bad era.

Again, its all JMO. Could be wrong. Personally, I used to be all "this is about vindication" and "about taking the bastards down" however thinking about how far preparations date back, "entertainment factor" is huge! MJ actually developed a master plan. Most people develop a 5 year plan. Not MJ. He developed a plan spanning 3 decades to keep himself current, on top, in control, heck even immortal! Instead of being a part of entertainment, he developed NEW platforms of entertainment.

This is it. The hoax is it. This will be the highlight of his career. Not any previous achievement, regardless of how big they were.

"you ain't seen nothing yet" "the best is yet to come"

Yep - I'm on the entertainment wagon!  :LolLolLolLol:

HEY MJ!!!!

Love u MJ, if ur reading - Ur a dead set legend! You have entertained me my whole life and I have loved every minute. Out of all your entertainment, have loved the hoax most!  :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:57:00 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 18, 2013, 07:19:55 AM
If he's not Michael, I think he's not a nice person

I agree. Nail/Head. I am not saying that Twtr Front isn't Michael. But if he isn't then I agree. He wouldn't be a nice person.

I personally have no opinion if it is or isn't him. I haven't cared too much to find out if he is Michael or not. I think it is inconsequential, to me personally.

There are a LOT of desperate people hanging onto the belief he is Michael. Personally, I am protected. I am not emotionally involved / invested in Twtr Front (at least not yet, lol) All I hope, my honest sincerest hope, is that people don't get hurt.

But at the end of the day... it is expected. People impersonated MJ before 06.09. People will continue to. People impersonated Elvis before he "died" and continued to after he "died" - it goes with the territory of a legend. Its expected, heck who knows, perhaps even welcomed by MJ / Elvis... Keep the spirit of the hoax alive..

Btw, peace Twtr Front. No judgement. My comments are based on the scenario that you are a poser.

****NB: EDITED POST...
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:39:39 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Loves2Fish

July 18, 2013, 09:13:35 AM
After close observation of twitter and live conversations with some dear people that have gotten entangled on a personal level with the individuals behind some of these twitter pages that hint to be Michael, I have come to the conclusion that I feel if anyone is deceived by Twitter Front or any one falling into the category of sitting behind a computer screen giving hints that they "could" be Michael, (and there are hundreds of them) it is of there own doing and Front can not be blamed.  He is indeed doing what people are looking for, to be "entertained" and if anyone chooses to find reasons to convince themselves that he is Michael, no matter how subtle, then they will get the disappointments that go along with the lack of real communication.  One day that will come to an end even if it where Michael, which I highly doubt I might add, he can't sit behind a computer for ever to tweet terms of endearment. When this person gets tired of the whole thing they simply can hit the "delete" button and the account is gone, or just stop tweeting and abandon the account.  If they do that, maybe a goodbye speech or something of the sort. Then there will be all these "hearts" left in the dust, depending on how serious anyone takes these twitter accounts. Besides it's really sad to see some of the tweets that he gets.  So many of them are young girls and young women tweeting, one right after the other, (oh i love you, talk to me, follow me, dm me, why won't you talk to me, if you're Michael show me, I have loved you all my life) on and on and on,"give me.... I want"  me me me, I I I. What is all that? How is that resulting in anything positive? because then after about a dozen tweets from the same people, they get mad and say OH YOUR NOT MICHAEL. You see this back and forth of ill fated words between the twitters that believe and the twitters that don't, they all fight amongst themselves  :(  it brings a lot of division between the people that are suppose to Love Michael and really understand the message of Love that he gave to the world. It's a show alright. And then in the end when he doesn't deliver "Something" what? I would have no idea what they expect, then he will be ostracized and hung out to dry in the cyber arena! :icon_rolleyes:   But for the time being they do have something to pass the time and where entertained and that's what it's all about, except for the vindication thing, and that is a whole different story.  Vindication is what starts wars, and I was thinking all along Michael was about bringing peace to the world, and you can't have it both ways.  But maybe it's not about vindication as the twitter Michaels put it.  It's simply about Love and Truth, and you either get it or you don't.  jmho...
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:27:08 AM by Loves2Fish
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:19:21 AM
I justed wanted to have something of my chest, because I feel like noone feels like I do regarding Front (to me, twitter Front and forum Front are the same).

I just don't understand it when people say: 'I don't care who he is, I love Front anyway.' I don't.

Don't get me wrong, I love everything he says. He is kind to everyone (well, if he's not, he has more than enough reasons not to be), he speaks very wise words, he seems like a very loving and lovable person, his poems are fantastic, he has good sense of humour and I think he inspires people to be the very best version of themselves.

BUT, he has insinuated he is MJ himself, no doubt about that. Posting pictures of a pale-skinned man with black curls, with bracelets just like Michael had. Little notes in appearingly MJ's handwriting. He has tweeted messages where he insinuates (maybe not deliberately) that MJ's family and his own family are the same. Come on.

If he's not Michael, I think he's not a nice person, despite of all of his nice words. If he's not Michael, he has deliberately misled people, that's just a fact. And although it is probably true that he is able to get people to listen to his wise words because they think he's MJ (and people being more loving is of course a good thing), I still don't think it's the right thing to do.

I myself tend towards believing it's really him (because of the clues he gave, things he knew in advance etc), and in that case, I can only be very happy that:
a) the man himself tweeted me back a couple of times  :woohoo2:
b) MJ really is a sweet, kind and gentle soul, Front's whole twitter page just breaths L.O.V.E.

That's just my opinion of course. Hope at least someone will agree.

I think same as you and I guess many of us do, when Front relaxes he tweets something like this:

Front ‏@frontback777 13h
@mjofperry Hi.....I love you too , sorry if I didn't see you before. I need another pair of eyes & probably stronger reading glasses. lol

So our Front and our Michael both use reading glasses, how coindental  :LolLolLolLol:  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:20:39 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 18, 2013, 09:24:41 AM
After close observation of twitter and live conversations with some dear people that have gotten entangled on a personal level with the individuals behind some of these twitter pages that hint to be Michael, I have come to the conclusion that I feel if anyone is deceived my Twitter Front or any one falling into the category of sitting behind a computer screen giving hints that they "could" be Michael, (and there are hundreds of them) it is of there own doing and Front can not be blamed.  He is indeed doing what people are looking for, to be "entertained" and if anyone chooses to find reasons to convince themselves that he is Michael, no matter how subtle, then they will get the disappointments that go along with the lack of real communication.  One day that will come to an end even if it where Michael, which I highly doubt I might add, he can't sit behind a computer for ever to tweet terms of endearment. When this person gets tired of the whole thing they simply can hit the "delete" button and the account is gone, or just stop tweeting and abandon the account.  If they do that, maybe a goodbye speech or something of the sort. Then there will be all these "hearts" left in the dust, depending on how serious anyone takes these twitter accounts. Besides it's really sad to see some of the tweets that he gets.  So many of them are young girls and young women tweeting, one right after the other, (oh i love you, talk to me, follow me, dm me, why won't you talk to me, if you're Michael show me, I have loved you all my life) on and on and on,"give me.... I want"  me me me, I I I. What is all that? How is that resulting in anything positive? because then after about a dozen tweets from the same people, they get mad and say OH YOUR NOT MICHAEL. You see this back and forth of ill fated words between the twitters that believe and the twitters that don't, they all fight amongst themselves  :(  it brings a lot of division between the people that are suppose to Love Michael and really understand the message of Love that he gave to the world. It's a show alright. And then in the end when he doesn't deliver "Something" what? I would have no idea what they expect, then he will be ostracized and hung out to dry in the cyber arena! :icon_rolleyes:   But for the time being they do have something to pass the time and where entertained and that's what it's all about, except for the vindication thing, and that is a whole different story.  Vindication is what starts wars, and I was thinking all along Michael was about bringing peace to the world, and you can't have it both ways.  But maybe it's not about vindication as the twitter Michaels put it.  It's simply about Love and Truth, and you either get it or you don't.  jmho...

The world is unfortunately, a very selfish place :(
perhaps if it hadn't been so, MJ might have still been amongst us.

Human greed is disgusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:29:52 AM

Of course you are right I was just focussing on what Loves2Fish said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions