Re: Front on Twitter
July 15, 2013, 12:01:03 PM
I personally don't think the file names have meaning. I'm leaning towards they being computer auto generated, perhaps by a website or some other program. Jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
July 15, 2013, 12:50:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I personally don't think the file names have meaning. I'm leaning towards they being computer auto generated, perhaps by a website or some other program. Jmo

I think so too.

I've been playing around with some of the pictures my friends have on their twitter accounts and when you try to save the picture is generates a similar code.

I think it is a system code twitpic generates and not the file name the person posting the picture gives it.

Oh well.... :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2013, 01:15:08 PM
Quote from: reasonables+luvs+MJ

I actually read the whole thing just smiling because I kinda always wondered when someone would do something like this (Idk if someone has already did this or something like it yet or not), rather it was a weird name of a site or in a link or whatever, so in my mind, I was like  :abouttime:, but externally, I was like  :th_bravo:. Idk why, but I thought that was cute ;D. I would had probably never came up with that, so kudos chroncrossedva :icon_e_wink:

Thanks for reading it.  Glad you enjoyed it and found it interesting.

Quote from: Rouxie

chroncrossedva Thanks you've done it again perfectly !  Great job  :th_bravo:
Also Sending Congrats to Souza and SEHF ♥ Love that pic Front :D

Thank Rouxie.  I wanted to post it sooner but have been really busy and it really took time to articulate my explanation of  how I arrived at the final phrase/s . 

I'd normally agree that the images names are auto generated.  That was my first thought about them as I have seen image names that look auto generated by other sites.  However, I have personally unscrambled two such images relating to Front's account and both had lead to phrases containing things that seemed to be related to the hoax and/or MJ.  Also "FRONT" and "BACK" are found in message 1 and 2 respectively (Twitter's Front username contains those IE. frontback777).  The more images we unscramble that have meaningful phrases the less likely we can chalk any of this up to coincidence or auto generated names by some computer program.
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 01:30:19 PM by chroncrossedva
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loves2Fish

July 15, 2013, 02:18:40 PM
From April to 7/14 Front gained 1000 viewers as so swiftly observed by one follower.  Then in 1 day Front gained 400 followers.  More than 1/3rd as many in a day as in 3 months, after the Final Curtain call.  Clue?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 15, 2013, 03:01:06 PM
Front ‏@frontback777 14m
Not feeling well ,,I have to sleep now. Please stay strong for MJ&Fam & for each other. The force is not with me today. 
Love, Chewbacca xo

Front ‏@frontback777 15m
I am ill with fever,,,just want you all to know I love you very much.Please don't worry, I'll be fine. Talk with u all soon ok? God bless <3
Front's under the weather, poor guy. Speedy recovery! Love U!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 15, 2013, 03:14:52 PM
Front ‏@frontback777 14m
Not feeling well ,,I have to sleep now. Please stay strong for MJ&Fam & for each other. The force is not with me today. 
Love, Chewbacca xo

Front ‏@frontback777 15m
I am ill with fever,,,just want you all to know I love you very much.Please don't worry, I'll be fine. Talk with u all soon ok? God bless <3

I wish him a speedy recovery too poor Front (in case it's true) but it's weird that after those 2 tweets talking about the final curtain call he gets sick after we are again predicting the infamous BAM's day  :icon_e_confused: you know Michael has taught us not to believe everything we see or read so here we go again I'm confused again the same as when Paris' suicide bid.
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:16:29 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

July 15, 2013, 03:22:39 PM
Maybe Front is building up to doing a disappearing act?  Or maybe he's just feeling down and ill.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 15, 2013, 04:02:53 PM
Maybe Front is building up to doing a disappearing act?  Or maybe he's just feeling down and ill.

Right anything could be, disappearing act and getting sick does match but I don't wanna be cruel if Front is really sick cause all I want is the best for him = health + strength.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

July 15, 2013, 04:42:40 PM
But why would Front pretend to be sick?? If he really wants to disappear he could just do it without informing anyone! Plus: how is it gonna serve the hoax if he "is" sick?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

curls

July 15, 2013, 04:49:05 PM
But why would Front pretend to be sick?? If he really wants to disappear he could just do it without informing anyone! .....

A bit like MJ could've done 4 years ago, you mean?!

EDIT: I'm not saying Front's definitely pretending to be ill - seems like feeling ill is a very normal thing to tweet about before taking oneself off to bed. But taken along with yesterday's poems it does lead me to be a tad suspicious. We'll see.
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:59:20 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loves2Fish

July 15, 2013, 05:17:03 PM
I was reading this earlier.  Maybe too many of Front's 1400 followers were really convincing themselves this was Michael and this one is having to begin to diverge, either soon or at a later point. I have seen many mysterious YouTubers, "Puppeteers" do this as well.  So many of them are gone now.  Also since they are real people with other things going on in their lives, they must have some type of time limit on how much they can devote to the game.  I mean look at all the tweets that page gets, and those are just the ones that are responded to.

Viral marketing/internet hoaxes. While ARGs are often used as a type of viral marketing, they diverge sharply from the philosophy behind "sponsored consumers" or other viral marketing practices that attempt to trick consumers into believing that planted shills for a product are other independent consumers. Similarly, they also diverge from sites or narratives that genuinely try to convince visitors that they are what they claim to be. Puppetmasters generally leave both subtle and overt clues to the game's fictional nature and boundaries where players can find them (e.g. through clearly fictional names on site registrations) and many ARGs openly flaunt obviously fictional plots. The puppetmasters of the genre's seminal example, the Beast,(see below)[7] made it a point of pride never to pretend to be players in order to solicit publicity or nudge players along, and the Terms of Service of Unfiction, the central community site for the ARG genre, strictly prohibit individuals involved in creating games from posting about them without disclosing their involvement.[8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2013, 05:23:58 PM
Feel better soon!

Psalm 91:9-10
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 15, 2013, 06:03:44 PM
 :bearhug:
Front ‏@frontback777 14m
Love, Chewbacca xo

Front ‏@frontback777 15m

Take care of yourself dear Front  :bearhug: whoever you are, you have a kind soul and  heart  :icon_razz: Not disappear  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sandythyme

July 15, 2013, 07:40:38 PM
Gee Wiz!  I posted my congrats to Souza and SEHF this morning, the post was there, there, there and then gone.  So very sad, left out in the cold, my happy post has seem to have flown out the window.  I dislike computers at thymes!  Sending you, Souza and SEHF my best.  Sorry for the off topic stuff:) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2013, 10:42:06 PM
I was reading this earlier.  Maybe too many of Front's 1400 followers were really convincing themselves this was Michael and this one is having to begin to diverge, either soon or at a later point. I have seen many mysterious YouTubers, "Puppeteers" do this as well.  So many of them are gone now.  Also since they are real people with other things going on in their lives, they must have some type of time limit on how much they can devote to the game.  I mean look at all the tweets that page gets, and those are just the ones that are responded to.

Viral marketing/internet hoaxes. While ARGs are often used as a type of viral marketing, they diverge sharply from the philosophy behind "sponsored consumers" or other viral marketing practices that attempt to trick consumers into believing that planted shills for a product are other independent consumers. Similarly, they also diverge from sites or narratives that genuinely try to convince visitors that they are what they claim to be. Puppetmasters generally leave both subtle and overt clues to the game's fictional nature and boundaries where players can find them (e.g. through clearly fictional names on site registrations) and many ARGs openly flaunt obviously fictional plots. The puppetmasters of the genre's seminal example, the Beast,(see below)[7] made it a point of pride never to pretend to be players in order to solicit publicity or nudge players along, and the Terms of Service of Unfiction, the central community site for the ARG genre, strictly prohibit individuals involved in creating games from posting about them without disclosing their involvement.[8]

Looks like he's still going strong to me. I don't think front's going anywhere, anytime soon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions