sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Front on Twitter
July 08, 2013, 04:15:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My inner thoughts here: Just trying to wrap my head around this & I swear, I'm having a real hard time with all of this "Front" business. Real or fake, it's manipulative mind play (the "hints" & "whispers"). It's so easy for people to be misled. This person, Front; he/she sees members think he/she is Michael. He/she never denies it thus perpetuating that belief, even if falsely. If that's the case, then Front is a cruel cruel person. If it is real, and Front is Michael, just say it. Hell, you've already "gone public". Who's gonna believe you anyway except the people who are convinced you faked your death? And who's gonna believe them? The pics on Twitter? Can easily be manufactured & manipulated to appear to be something they're not. I'm just not convinced (yet). I've thought about it and can't determine why someone who (allegedly) faked his death would be so prominent on a forum and (publicly)Twitter, ESPECIALLY if "grave danger" prompted them to do so in the first place?

Yeah, I'm gonna need more to make me believe. It's gonna take something "special" for me.

Charissa you can believe he is Michael or not that's what HE wants us to think, so it's up to you but please be respectful even if HE is a fake I don't find it cruel it's up to us following him or not HE is not lying, the connected dots are there for the ones who want to see them not for the blind ones if you find it cruel just move on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Rouxie

July 08, 2013, 04:22:46 PM
What do you guys think about this, I find it really awesome I don't know what to think about it:   

@frontback777 i was listening to Michael's "dangerous" cd on the radio when i saw this word "Front"! LOOOL pic.twitter.com/DZHcX2IP8p - 08 Jul
           More Tweets

Raquel Tormo
@SweetSunsetx

@ElleReMakeUp @frontback777 How did U do that? is that ur CD player I don't understand why it appears the word FRONT? can U explain clearly? - 08 Jul

Elle Re-MakeUp
@ElleReMakeUp   
      Follow   

@SweetSunsetx @frontback777 i really don't know how it is possible!I was just listening to the "dangerous" cd in my car and i saw that word!

I Don't Believe in Coincidences but this is really creepy.
Even front himself was creeped out Lol

Front ‏@frontback777 18h

.@ElleReMakeUp :-o now THAT is scary LOL

Charissa you can believe he is Michael or not that's what HE wants us to think, so it's up to you but please be respectful even if HE is a fake I don't find it cruel it's up to us following him or not HE is not lying, the connected dots are there for the ones who want to see them not for the blind ones if you find it cruel just move on.

Thank you , Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

July 08, 2013, 04:28:27 PM
My inner thoughts here: Just trying to wrap my head around this & I swear, I'm having a real hard time with all of this "Front" business. Real or fake, it's manipulative mind play (the "hints" & "whispers"). It's so easy for people to be misled. This person, Front; he/she sees members think he/she is Michael. He/she never denies it thus perpetuating that belief, even if falsely. If that's the case, then Front is a cruel cruel person. If it is real, and Front is Michael, just say it. Hell, you've already "gone public". Who's gonna believe you anyway except the people who are convinced you faked your death? And who's gonna believe them? The pics on Twitter? Can easily be manufactured & manipulated to appear to be something they're not. I'm just not convinced (yet). I've thought about it and can't determine why someone who (allegedly) faked his death would be so prominent on a forum and (publicly)Twitter, ESPECIALLY if "grave danger" prompted them to do so in the first place?

Yeah, I'm gonna need more to make me believe. It's gonna take something "special" for me.

First, I CAN choose what I want to believe. However, you said 'that's what HE wants us to think' and that's my entire premise. If someone can get you to follow them because of what they WANT you to think, isn't that a bit precarious? Doesn't that require a little soul searching on behalf of the believer/follower? And, if it isn't 'him' and all of these people are believing it IS based upon what HE says, don't you find that to be a little cruel? Just a little? At the very least, it's INTENTIONAL misleading on his part. Second, I was never disrespectful. I voiced some of my inner thoughts & questions, which I'm ALLOWED to have. Third, I may, or may not, move on. That's for me to decide. Not you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2013, 04:31:52 PM
Because there is no 'grave danger'. That's part of the movie.

If he says he is MJ would you believe him? I think only those who already believe would believe him. Those who don't already believe still won't. So what's the point? He's between a rock n a hard place on the matter but really, why should he be motivated to try n prove it? He knows who he is, he's obviously having fun with it, we are having fun with it, so what's the harm?

Well, this is where I diverge. I don't believe (if) he faked his death for the sake of a movie or entertainment. The mechanics of such an endeavor are too large, the ramifications too far reaching...

Not saying you're wrong. It's just not what I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

July 08, 2013, 04:36:07 PM
Charissa Honey Chill , she didn't mean anything she is just defending front that's all
yes you are right , you have the fully rights to decide but don't get mad okay :)
Here to Spread L.O.V.E.
 :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

WhatKindofLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
July 08, 2013, 04:38:28 PM

I completely agree with you charissa.  Go with your gut feeling and don’t try to see something that is not there.  Some find it hard to let go of Michael because they miss his Entertainment.  What if Michael had just never came back into the spot light and years down the road had disappeared.  I somehow don’t think people would be sitting hoping for a comeback.  People somehow feel cheated that they didn’t get the big concert they were hoping for.  To watch him “Dance” and sing.  Maybe that is what he did in the beginning of his career, but for God sakes, he a human being.  People’s hopes and dreams change, they have families and their priorities are different.  People want Michael to continue to Entertain them because entertainment is a distraction from reality.  So THEN they say he disappeared and created some ARG.  I’m afraid the game is all in their own minds.  It takes players for a game to exist and if you engage in the game, then you are susceptible to the rules and you do so at your own risk. It is no one else’s fault if you are deceived.  Michael spoke openly and very plainly that he didn’t want to be in the spotlight any longer, he said he wanted to disappear and he feared for his life.  So many of their own doing, make that out to be the game, that he went behind the curtain to pull the strings and Entertain in a way never before seen.  So people play this game at the expense of the reality that is going on around them everyday.  It’s not pretty what is happening at this moment in our world but ignoring it and looking for Michael to return and rescue us from life is not going to change anything.

There is a laundry list of evidence that Michael did not die on 6/25 and that has been gone over many many times, but they are not “Clues”  example….NO “body” is not a clue, it is just factually evidence when that person did not die.  However Michael did leave many clues about so many other things for us to pay attention to.  He wrote them down very plainly for us to see.  One being “They Don’t Really Care About Us”  That is very plain and so very evident.  Michael wants us to be INformed not “CLUELESS” Otherwise why would he have wrote about and said the things he did to get our attention.  He could have just stayed on the stage and held a microphone and sang Love songs in Gold Pants and winked at everyone. Why would he leave, only to sit in California behind a computer screen writing encrypted messages? when as we speak or “write” anything we say here can be read, and we can be tracked to our exact locations in a split second.  If we believe he is doing this, then no one can take him serious.  And I guess many don’t.  But if we listened to a thing he said, and took it for face value and knew that he was very intelligent and informed, then I think you would agree,  he’s much to smart to put himself at such risk, even for “Fans” This thing is about Michael not about US.  If he is loved and respected then we wouldn’t put words in his mouth or take away from the things he said to suit our own wants and needs and delusions. (Sometimes you have to make your enemy think that someone else got to you before they did)  Michael is not the first one to have to disappear to avoid being destroyed. Everyday people go about their everyday lives and have no idea of the horrific things that take place right under their nose while they are being Entertained.  Why? because we aren't going to hear about it on the 11 O'clock news.  It takes doing your homework, hours of research and a lot of prayer..(for those who believe in it)..Those who can see the train coming get off the track, but to others the train wears a disguise. What will you chose to see your train as?  Just make sure you know WHO is entertaining you and what their motives are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2013, 04:39:11 PM

If he says he is MJ would you believe him? I think only those who already believe would believe him. Those who don't already believe still won't. So what's the point? He's between a rock n a hard place on the matter but really, why should he be motivated to try n prove it? He knows who he is, he's obviously having fun with it, we are having fun with it, so what's the harm?

IF he said he was MJ would I believe him? Maybe. Maybe not. Can't say for sure, but it would at least put to rest the head games, either way...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2013, 04:43:50 PM
Charissa Honey Chill , she didn't mean anything she is just defending front that's all
yes you are right , you have the fully rights to decide but don't get mad okay :)
Here to Spread L.O.V.E.
 :smiley_abuv:

I'm chill, and I'm certainly not mad. I don't mind someone defending this person. Not at all. Isn't it a bit hypocritical though, to tell someone to move on because they dare question someone who may NOT be who they imply they are? After all, isn't that what Front advocates? To question everything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2013, 05:00:55 PM

IF he said he was MJ would I believe him? Maybe. Maybe not. Can't say for sure, but it would at least put to rest the head games, either way...

How would it put to rest the head games? Seems to me it would start a whole new level of head game.

It's part of the magic, the illusion; do you believe? That's the game. But it's all for love. MJ said so himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

July 08, 2013, 05:03:34 PM

I completely agree with you charissa.  Go with your gut feeling and don’t try to see something that is not there.  Some find it hard to let go of Michael because they miss his Entertainment.  What if Michael had just never came back into the spot light and years down the road had disappeared.  I somehow don’t think people would be sitting hoping for a comeback.  People somehow feel cheated that they didn’t get the big concert they were hoping for.  To watch him “Dance” and sing.  Maybe that is what he did in the beginning of his career, but for God sakes, he a human being.  People’s hopes and dreams change, they have families and their priorities are different.  People want Michael to continue to Entertain them because entertainment is a distraction from reality.  So THEN they say he disappeared and created some ARG.  I’m afraid the game is all in their own minds.  It takes players for a game to exist and if you engage in the game, then you are susceptible to the rules and you do so at your own risk. It is no one else’s fault if you are deceived.  Michael spoke openly and very plainly that he didn’t want to be in the spotlight any longer, he said he wanted to disappear and he feared for his life.  So many of their own doing, make that out to be the game, that he went behind the curtain to pull the strings and Entertain in a way never before seen.  So people play this game at the expense of the reality that is going on around them everyday.  It’s not pretty what is happening at this moment in our world but ignoring it and looking for Michael to return and rescue us from life is not going to change anything.

There is a laundry list of evidence that Michael did not die on 6/25 and that has been gone over many many times, but they are not “Clues”  example….NO “body” is not a clue, it is just factually evidence when that person did not die.  However Michael did leave many clues about so many other things for us to pay attention to.  He wrote them down very plainly for us to see.  One being “They Don’t Really Care About Us”  That is very plain and so very evident.  Michael wants us to be INformed not “CLUELESS” Otherwise why would he have wrote about and said the things he did to get our attention.  He could have just stayed on the stage and held a microphone and sang Love songs in Gold Pants and winked at everyone. Why would he leave, only to sit in California behind a computer screen writing encrypted messages? when as we speak or “write” anything we say here can be read, and we can be tracked to our exact locations in a split second.  If we believe he is doing this, then no one can take him serious.  And I guess many don’t.  But if we listened to a thing he said, and took it for face value and knew that he was very intelligent and informed, then I think you would agree,  he’s much to smart to put himself at such risk, even for “Fans” This thing is about Michael not about US.  If he is loved and respected then we wouldn’t put words in his mouth or take away from the things he said to suit our own wants and needs and delusions. (Sometimes you have to make your enemy think that someone else got to you before they did)  Michael is not the first one to have to disappear to avoid being destroyed. Everyday people go about their everyday lives and have no idea of the horrific things that take place right under their nose while they are being Entertained.  Why? because we aren't going to hear about it on the 11 O'clock news.  It takes doing your homework, hours of research and a lot of prayer..(for those who believe in it)..Those who can see the train coming get off the track, but to others the train wears a disguise. What will you chose to see your train as?  Just make sure you know WHO is entertaining you and what their motives are.

You're pretty insulting and aggressive towards people who disagree with you as of recent. Please try to be more tolerant of different theories and points of view. You can support your own theory without ridiculing or demonizing another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

July 08, 2013, 05:08:13 PM

First, I CAN choose what I want to believe. However, you said 'that's what HE wants us to think' and that's my entire premise. If someone can get you to follow them because of what they WANT you to think, isn't that a bit precarious? Doesn't that require a little soul searching on behalf of the believer/follower? And, if it isn't 'him' and all of these people are believing it IS based upon what HE says, don't you find that to be a little cruel? Just a little? At the very least, it's INTENTIONAL misleading on his part. Second, I was never disrespectful. I voiced some of my inner thoughts & questions, which I'm ALLOWED to have. Third, I may, or may not, move on. That's for me to decide. Not you.

Now hold on a second, she said move on as in you don't have to play along with the Twitter Front thing if you don't want to. She also said very clearly, it's up to you whether or not to believe. You had no reason to bite her head off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

WhatKindofLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
July 08, 2013, 05:23:46 PM
You're pretty insulting and aggressive towards people who disagree with you as of recent. Please try to be more tolerant of different theories and points of view. You can support your own theory without ridiculing or demonizing another.

@bec First of ALL...I think YOU are the one who first came off as insulting to me about what I wrote in my other topic, by REFERRING to me as "One of those" Whatever that means.. Second...I was addressing charissa in agreement of her and I mention no one on the board.  There are thousands of people across the world that see things this way and as many who see it my way.  Third...You are the only one who has been so dominating as to disagree with me in an insulting manner several times.  So with that being said, I will no longer address you and I would appreciate the same from you.  These people here are grown adults, and if they want to discuss the opinions with me minus the insults as you dished out, I will be happy to explain the things that are important. If they disagree they can tell me so themselves, they don't need you to speak for them.  I am here to discuss the reality of Michael.  I think Souza put in the headlines, we are here to RESEARCH and that involves reality.

Thank you and enjoy being entertained.
Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 05:28:46 PM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:04:48 PM
@Sweetsunset, regarding your "moles" photo's you posted yesterday.

On this photo posted by Front, the moles are much more a-like with the "real-MJ" pic you posted, don't you think?

Greeting from Jos (on coffee break @ my moms house :))

Let's compare it:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:13:21 PM

Now hold on a second, she said move on as in you don't have to play along with the Twitter Front thing if you don't want to. She also said very clearly, it's up to you whether or not to believe. You had no reason to bite her head off.

Right thanks Bec and Rouxie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions