Love4Michael

Re: Front on Twitter
July 08, 2013, 09:01:33 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL - What if Front is Joe!  Sorry, absolutely no reason at all to think that, just it keeps going through my mind when I see peeps falling over themselves to be noticed by him!!

:thjajaja121: Too funny!!! Thought I was the only one noticing such things...lol.  Guess you're a people watcher too.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
July 08, 2013, 09:33:38 AM
LOL - What if Front is Joe!  Sorry, absolutely no reason at all to think that, just it keeps going through my mind when I see peeps falling over themselves to be noticed by him!!

:thjajaja121: Too funny!!! Thought I was the only one noticing such things...lol.  Guess you're a people watcher too.  :icon_e_wink:

+1

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2013, 09:36:02 AM
Bec, forgive me, but from things you've said am I right in understanding that you don't read Front's twitter?  I wonder if you are unconvinced he's forum Front because you're going on information presented by others here, rather than 'from the horse's mouth', so to speak?

You are correct, no forgiveness need be requested. I don't do the Twitter thing. It ought to be very simple though, when it came to validating Forum Front, the proof was in the posts connected with current events--easily transferable. People have been very kind to re-post Twitter Front's questionable tweets here and yet the offered evidence is lacking. There's nothing that makes my ears perk up, disappointing.

@curls, do you feel as though I am missing out by only reading the re-posted info? Sounds to me like the only thing I am only missing out on over there is a fan-worship circus ("peeps falling over themselves to be noticed by him!!" precisely). But I value your opinion so lay it on me.

SimPatty had a good point with 'Forum Front 2 years, Twitter Front 2 months' though--however I feel as though Forum Front was able to validate himself within those first couple of months. Maybe my memory of the events is selective.

But then there is always the devil's advocate; perhaps Forum Front offered TOO much proof of validation back then, and Twitter Front won't make the same mistake.

Considering belief in TS/_comments always required a leap of faith; after the missing n escapades, Forum Front only required a baby step to believe. Maybe not even, maybe just an inch along the handrail and Bam, there you were. Perhaps it was too easy.

Or perhaps we are getting sucked in wanting that moment to linger on and mourning it's end that we too easily accept a replacement that may or may not be real. Regardless, it's entertaining, no? I believe MJ is alive out there and I understand that this is ARG, I don't need to "know" that Twitter Front=Forum Front to sustain any of the above so it's all good in the hood.

Forum Front was a superb time slayer but also a massive distraction. Make no mistake about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

WhatKindofLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
July 08, 2013, 10:21:33 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2013, 10:55:20 AM

A Very Good Work i Must admit chroncrossedva for 1 post person  ??? i Think you've said everything Clearly in a strange way

Thanks Rouxie.  I've been lurking for a while and decided it was time to contribute something.  I'm not sure if Twitter Front is Forum Front but people would have to admit that my findings on the de-scramble are at the least interesting.  How MJ and Thorn (place or company) had connections in some way for instance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 08, 2013, 11:24:01 AM
@curls, do you feel as though I am missing out by only reading the re-posted info? Sounds to me like the only thing I am only missing out on over there is a fan-worship circus ("peeps falling over themselves to be noticed by him!!" precisely). But I value your opinion so lay it on me.

Bec, not 'missing out' exactly, but I can't help but see a resemblance in the way you dismiss Twitter Front based on the words of others, to the way (other) people dismiss the idea of MJ being alive based on a few random snippets from (us) others! You know one has to personally put in the leg work, and build up a collection of 'snippets', a gut feeling (if that is allowed any more, not being admissible in a court of law and all that!), over time, before one can make an informed decision.

But having said that, I agree there's no real, in-your-face info coming from twitter Front (strangely maybe, that's one reason I don't think he's a fake - fakes generally claim all sorts of nonsense), though some will always find connections in anything he says - so you're not missing out in that respect. His 'job' seems to be to interact with his followers and present on the whole, a more 'sensitive' side than forum Front did. But there are stalker fans and haters there just as in 'real life'. You really aren't missing out!

Bottom line is I don't think it really matters, because, as you say, once you know MJ is alive and out there somewhere, you (I) don't have to know where he is, if he's online, using twitter etc etc. Not after a relationship with the man other than that of audience member! Pop out for snacks, miss a bit, not the end of the world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 08, 2013, 12:07:38 PM
Just wanted to mention that the letters capitalized on Front's profile spell the word "BELIEVE"...  :icon_e_wink:

I just see EVBEE, maybe I haven't understood what you said, sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Rouxie

July 08, 2013, 12:16:49 PM
Just wanted to mention that the letters capitalized on Front's profile spell the word "BELIEVE"...  :icon_e_wink:

Honey you forgot th" L" in the word roLlin'  so yes we have the word BELIEVE Now ! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:33:25 PM

Honey you forgot th" L" in the word roLlin'  so yes we have the word BELIEVE Now ! :D

Oh yes the "LI" of rolling, lol, thanks for clarifying I was like: how come Sarahli could make a mistake, no way, lol.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Love4Michael

July 08, 2013, 12:51:39 PM
Bec, forgive me, but from things you've said am I right in understanding that you don't read Front's twitter?  I wonder if you are unconvinced he's forum Front because you're going on information presented by others here, rather than 'from the horse's mouth', so to speak?

SimPatty had a good point with 'Forum Front 2 years, Twitter Front 2 months' though--however I feel as though Forum Front was able to validate himself within those first couple of months. Maybe my memory of the events is selective.

But then there is always the devil's advocate; perhaps Forum Front offered TOO much proof of validation back then, and Twitter Front won't make the same mistake.

Considering belief in TS/_comments always required a leap of faith; after the missing n escapades, Forum Front only required a baby step to believe. Maybe not even, maybe just an inch along the handrail and Bam, there you were. Perhaps it was too easy.

Or perhaps we are getting sucked in wanting that moment to linger on and mourning it's end that we too easily accept a replacement that may or may not be real. Regardless, it's entertaining, no? I believe MJ is alive out there and I understand that this is ARG, I don't need to "know" that Twitter Front=Forum Front to sustain any of the above so it's all good in the hood.

Forum Front was a superb time slayer but also a massive distraction. Make no mistake about that.

While I can't argue that there is not lots of that kind of activity...it doesn't mean the account has no value IMO.  The same thing happened here to Front to a lesser degree...but that didn't make us discount what he was saying.  I don't think we should throw the baby out with the bath water just because of the actions of others.  Besides...the heat he's taken there from what I've read is far worse than the attacks he got here...and he seems to be standing his ground pretty well.  Just a though but maybe the message(s) is/are worth it and he's got a point to make from a wider platform.

Glad to know "it's all good in the hood"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

bec

July 08, 2013, 01:18:04 PM

Bec, not 'missing out' exactly, but I can't help but see a resemblance in the way you dismiss Twitter Front based on the words of others, to the way (other) people dismiss the idea of MJ being alive based on a few random snippets from (us) others! You know one has to personally put in the leg work, and build up a collection of 'snippets', a gut feeling (if that is allowed any more, not being admissible in a court of law and all that!), over time, before one can make an informed decision.

But having said that, I agree there's no real, in-your-face info coming from twitter Front (strangely maybe, that's one reason I don't think he's a fake - fakes generally claim all sorts of nonsense), though some will always find connections in anything he says - so you're not missing out in that respect. His 'job' seems to be to interact with his followers and present on the whole, a more 'sensitive' side than forum Front did. But there are stalker fans and haters there just as in 'real life'. You really aren't missing out!

Bottom line is I don't think it really matters, because, as you say, once you know MJ is alive and out there somewhere, you (I) don't have to know where he is, if he's online, using twitter etc etc. Not after a relationship with the man other than that of audience member! Pop out for snacks, miss a bit, not the end of the world!

Yeah... I can't shake the feeling that I'm being a big fat hypocrite for certain lol. You're right, of course, about it all.

When I had an opportunity for some serious Q&A I realized... there's nothing I want to ask that he can answer, and really what answer is going to suffice anyway? The answers are found only within each one of us; a peaceful calm emanates.

However, I enjoy presenting a good challenge. I am a good student of TS/_comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 08, 2013, 01:55:25 PM
My inner thoughts here: Just trying to wrap my head around this & I swear, I'm having a real hard time with all of this "Front" business. Real or fake, it's manipulative mind play (the "hints" & "whispers"). It's so easy for people to be misled. This person, Front; he/she sees members think he/she is Michael. He/she never denies it thus perpetuating that belief, even if falsely. If that's the case, then Front is a cruel cruel person. If it is real, and Front is Michael, just say it. Hell, you've already "gone public". Who's gonna believe you anyway except the people who are convinced you faked your death? And who's gonna believe them? The pics on Twitter? Can easily be manufactured & manipulated to appear to be something they're not. I'm just not convinced (yet). I've thought about it and can't determine why someone who (allegedly) faked his death would be so prominent on a forum and (publicly)Twitter, ESPECIALLY if "grave danger" prompted them to do so in the first place?

Yeah, I'm gonna need more to make me believe. It's gonna take something "special" for me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 08, 2013, 02:01:28 PM
Because there is no 'grave danger'. That's part of the movie.

If he says he is MJ would you believe him? I think only those who already believe would believe him. Those who don't already believe still won't. So what's the point? He's between a rock n a hard place on the matter but really, why should he be motivated to try n prove it? He knows who he is, he's obviously having fun with it, we are having fun with it, so what's the harm?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 08, 2013, 02:44:12 PM
@Sweetsunset, regarding your "moles" photo's you posted yesterday.

On this photo posted by Front, the moles are much more a-like with the "real-MJ" pic you posted, don't you think?

Greeting from Jos (on coffee break @ my moms house :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:58:05 PM
 What do you guys think about this, I find it really awesome I don't know what to think about it:   

@frontback777 i was listening to Michael's "dangerous" cd on the radio when i saw this word "Front"! LOOOL pic.twitter.com/DZHcX2IP8p - 08 Jul
           More Tweets

Raquel Tormo
@SweetSunsetx

@ElleReMakeUp @frontback777 How did U do that? is that ur CD player I don't understand why it appears the word FRONT? can U explain clearly? - 08 Jul

Elle Re-MakeUp
@ElleReMakeUp   
      Follow   

@SweetSunsetx @frontback777 i really don't know how it is possible!I was just listening to the "dangerous" cd in my car and i saw that word!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions