Re: Front on Twitter
July 05, 2013, 06:23:00 AM
Well actually Twitter Front said America and I guess technically that could be perceived as South America, as well as North America. Either way.......... BAM please lol.
 :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WhatKindofLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
July 05, 2013, 12:12:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been away for quite a while and when I was here last, TS was posting.  What happened to them?  Do they not post here anymore?

Sorry for off topic

You will find many of TS long updates on the sister site along with many and varied themes and discussions on spirituality.
I have to ask is that you Navi bbl?

Sorry for off topic question but I couldn't find another place to ask about TS and since Front use to post in this forum as well, I thought I would ask here.  My question was just does TS post anymore or did they leave here permanently?  Also you gave the link above as a source of discussion on " I will say faith" because spirituality can be both good and evil.  Are you saying that those subjects are not longer discussed on this forum in regards to Michael and the day and times we are living.  I'm just asking so that I don't waste time in posting things that are unimportant to most.   As for the question about  navi  bbl I am not sure I understand, but anyway thanks for the info.  RK...be Blessed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
July 05, 2013, 04:49:35 PM
I just hope Front (frontback777) doesn't get overwhelmed on Twitter.

He's human like anyone else You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He has his own family, his own life, and his own issues...whether people believe him to be Michael or not, it seems like people have no compunction about sharing their issues with him. :icon_e_confused:

I appreciate that Front (frontback777) is reaching out to people in a new capacity....but I really question how long it will last.  :suspect:

God Bless him for the attempt. :compute:

I'm not speaking against the use of Twitter, but I suspect this last round of "hater(s)" are simply the seeds for more weeds to come. :icon_neutral:

This is of course JUST MY OPINION  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

....I'll keep watchin' tho... :icon_e_geek:
Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:19:28 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

July 05, 2013, 05:57:16 PM
At least until the end of the AEG trial I guess :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 05, 2013, 06:07:32 PM
At least until the end of the AEG trial I guess :)

Agree   :icon_razz: I think that Front will stand with us on twitter  a bit more  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 05, 2013, 11:21:43 PM
use_your_illusion  said

...I didn't even know that was a hand and I thought that hat was another leaf...lol, ooops...

Front just posted.......

View photo
 Speechlessdream ‏@Speechlessdream 7m
@frontback777 I must admit I didn´t recognize the fedora at the first moment but my lil daughter took a look and said: "Mom, this is a hat".
Expand
 Front ‏@frontback777 4m
.@Speechlessdream yeah big black blob with another leaf, right? lol hat + hand....abstract art heehee ;-)
 Hide conversation   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
1:35 AM - 5 Jul 13 · Details

Hello Front  ...are you still  8) here

OMG! I never thought a fedora! I asked him what is that image? of course did not answer .. lol

Hi Marum somebody else asked him if that was a Fedora and his hand and he said yes.

IloveFront2 don't get desperated FRONTBACK777 = FRONT IN THIS FORUM he uses the same modus operandi + he said many times + he's proud of the work he has done on this forum leaking all those beautiful clues he so appreciates Sarahlli' s work compiling all his posts and he is always tweeting her link, for me no doubt he is the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

July 06, 2013, 01:55:07 AM
...whether people believe him to be Michael or not, it seems like people have no compunction about sharing their issues with him.

I've noticed this too - I read one particularly uncomfortable conversation yesterday, disturbing on so many levels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 06, 2013, 03:39:54 AM
Which one are you talking about? I do notice that he especially picks up on anybody with a situation--be it someone having a baby, someone not knowing how to deal with previous drug addiction and raising a child in difficult circumstances, someone really hating herself, children & adults who have had serious medical situations, kids who love MJ, on and on. And that only tells me more about his heart--always gravitating to the hurting and wanting to heal with his loving words. Lying tabloids he lashes out at with his stronger language, 'deader' fans he patiently tries to converse with. He loves poetry, is a crazy tease, loves trying to converse in several languages, loves to see people's art/poetry/writings, passionate about saving the planet from man's destruction, patiently small-talking with many new-comers. How much more MJ-like traits do we still need to see? How can all these traits be rolled up in one sweet faker?

Several tweets:
Front ‏@frontback777 1 Jul
on delicate leaves her tears glisten
iridescent rainbow prism 
horribly animated swords asunder 
another tree of enchanted wonder

Inspired by the will that dwells deep inside of me to save Planet Earth vs. Mankind's Destruction.....

Front
‏@frontback777
.@TeamMJHoax Thank you, truly apreciate ur love & support. I'll just tell them YOU are really MJ, they'll come & get ya. ;-)

Lacie ‏@DoveKrys 1 Jul
@frontback777 @TeamMJHoax  S_icker @ Front ...now creating a diversion so the crowd will run in a different direction...to clever! "Grin"

Team MJ Hoax ‏@TeamMJHoax 1 Jul
@frontback777 it's ok front.. i know that it was a slight mistake. lol. but yeah that's a really funny joke there. lol.thanks for the laugh

@DoveKrys @frontback777 Lol Lacie,yeah that was a smooth move Lol. *In my MJ voice* Who's bad?Front's bad. Lol.(in the sense of being good.)

Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 1 Jul
@frontback777 @TeamMJHoax U crack me up Front U wanna get rid of masses lol like old times running in order not 2 B reached & scratched lo

@SweetSunsetx @frontback777 lol. it's all in fun though. lol. jokes. he's so funny. we still love him though. <3

MJonmind ‏@Lifeisamovie1 1 Jul
@TeamMJHoax @SweetSunsetx @frontback777 lol, will you offer to be his diversion ambulance?

@Lifeisamovie1 @SweetSunsetx @frontback777 lol.we'll help in anyway that we possibly can to help defend him.but front's too funny. lol

.@TeamMJHoax @Lifeisamovie1 @SweetSunsetx lol wanna be Front's decoy? think you can handle that job? ;-)

@frontback777 @Lifeisamovie1 @SweetSunsetx i know right steph. and front, we'd still try. hahaha. anything to defend and protect you. <3 u

@frontback777 @Lifeisamovie1 @SweetSunsetx so, what do you say front? are we hired? lol (this is really entertaining).seriously though we'll

@frontback777 @Lifeisamovie1 @SweetSunsetx defend you online. there are monsters on here as you can see.too much evil on here.

Raquel Tormo ‏@SweetSunsetx 2 Jul
@frontback777 @TeamMJHoax @Lifeisamovie1 I can handle that job I just need 2 train crotch grabbing &moonwalking bc I already know how 2 spin

Team MJ Hoax ‏@TeamMJHoax 2 Jul
@SweetSunsetx @Lifeisamovie1 lol...

Front ‏@frontback777 2 Jul
u'd b surprised at the extensive lengths tabloid ASSociatES go to ,,disguised as fans etc...seen it happen b4, kick up dirt for MJ&Fam ,SICK

What really HURTS is in back of mind I think tabloid ASSociate?ok BLOCK.but what if they r just angry MJ fans? never want 2 block/hurt a fan

Well like I said b4, I still love them. Not their fault...ignorance is bliss--hope they enjoy it while they can. Love you all very much.

This is what they do--spread hate,bully,run&block ppl who are trying to spread L.O.V.E. & support MJ & Fam. See perfect example of RT below.

sad but true...so uhmm ,,have fun with ur (coughcough)"reporting" @ MaryElizabeth73 & @ rachel1970 & @ Hatingfake ..tell them I said hi! ;-)

yep&real reason they r angry isnt bcuz Front is"impersonating",any1 w/half a brain can c that,real reason:they cant convert us 2nonbelievers

.@NenehJackson @NindyHunt That's exactly what it is---"spreading hate and bullying".  :(

oh yes PLEASE REPORT me @ MaryElizabeth73 & @ rachel1970 & @ Hatingfake 4 being here for years & supporting/defending MJ & Family LOL
I could go on and on, so many interesting convos, all flawlessly like the Front/MJ we've come to know & love on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 06, 2013, 04:34:24 AM
I'm so happy BeTheChange (BeaverTheChange--Front-given nicname) collected all Front's wonderful poetry so far! Thanks Beaver!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

July 06, 2013, 05:22:11 AM
I like this one.

Front ‏@frontback777 6h
For all the hate in MJ's life…

Front ‏@frontback777 6h
hypocrisy, the vile stench
aroma of ur false allegations
mental gang-bang rape, stealing innocence
u live 4 money & defamation
(cont)

Front ‏@frontback777 6h
(cont)
what happened to you?
what you gonna do?
when everybody know the fool is you
you know these words I speak are true

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 06, 2013, 05:56:34 AM
I'm so happy BeTheChange (BeaverTheChange--Front-given nicname) collected all Front's wonderful poetry so far!
Thanks Beaver!
GrrRRrreat idea!!!  :icon_e_wink:

Which one are you talking about? I do notice that he especially picks up on anybody with a situation--be it someone having a baby, someone not knowing how to deal with previous drug addiction and raising a child in difficult circumstances, someone really hating herself, children & adults who have had serious medical situations, kids who love MJ, on and on. And that only tells me more about his heart--always gravitating to the hurting and wanting to heal with his loving words. Lying tabloids he lashes out at with his stronger language, 'deader' fans he patiently tries to converse with. He loves poetry, is a crazy tease, loves trying to converse in several languages, loves to see people's art/poetry/writings, passionate about saving the planet from man's destruction, patiently small-talking with many new-comers. How much more MJ-like traits do we still need to see? How can all these traits be rolled up in one sweet faker?
YEP! YEP! YEP! x 777 !!!  :icon_e_wink:
+ ALL the quotes you gave underneath this PURrrRRFECT paragraph!!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :th_bravo:

And besides what transpires though his lines/poems/texts, it's also the photos he sent both on forum & on twitter!
His messages[clues] + his photos =  WHO???
I mean seriously, if he's not a faker and if he's not MJ, THEN WHO IS HE ?? !??

For those who missed  his photos on twitter....

Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:57:38 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 06, 2013, 06:08:30 AM
@Simmererererer...haha...hey random quest-chion, has anyone pinched themselves in their dream before and have they woken up?
I don't know how you can keep up, changing from one character to another...he could star in his own play...'The One Man ShowMEN'
hahahaa  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Welcome on twitter! I loved your question about SIMMERING!
Also because the idea of making a montage on this term, has been in my head for such a long time.! I just never had the time.... But since you asked...... loll

IMO ... SIMMERING is the "chronological bridge" between Back - MJ - Front. It's the clue offered by Back in 2006 on MJJC forum, confirmed by MJ in "This Is It"-2009 and then taken over by Front in 2011. It's the confirmation that MJ planned the death hoax years before and that he was always there for his fans, guiding them, through smart whispers! PURE GENIUS!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 06, 2013, 06:46:52 AM
@Simmererererer...haha...hey random quest-chion, has anyone pinched themselves in their dream before and have they woken up?
I don't know how you can keep up, changing from one character to another...he could star in his own play...'The One Man ShowMEN'
hahahaa  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Welcome on twitter! I loved your question about SIMMERING!
Also because the idea of making a montage on this term, has been in my head for such a long time.! I just never had the time.... But since you asked...... loll

IMO ... SIMMERING is the "chronological bridge" between Back - MJ - Front. It's the clue offered by Back in 2006 on MJJC forum, confirmed by MJ in "This Is It"-2009 and then taken over by Front in 2011. It's the confirmation that MJ planned the death hoax years before and that he was always there for his fans, guiding them, through smart whispers! PURE GENIUS!

That was fast...lol

It's the confirmation that MJ planned the death hoax years before and that he was always there for his fans, guiding them, through smart whispers! PURE GENIUS!

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 06, 2013, 10:54:43 AM
MJonmind+ SimPattyk you are right guys, what does people need to realize Front is Michael I thought beLIEvers community was not a blind community we are renowned for having good eyes and yes if he is not MJ then who is him his spirit?  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 06, 2013, 03:24:56 PM
MJonmind+ SimPattyk you are right guys, what does people need to realize Front is Michael I thought beLIEvers community was not a blind community we are renowned for having good eyes and yes if he is not MJ then who is him his spirit?  :michael_jackson-1135:

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions