Re: Front on Twitter
July 02, 2013, 11:37:08 PM
I just wanted to show this one tweet of Front about tabloids and internet bullying.  Specifically what he says about Michael's fans..........

Front ‏@frontback777 1h

What really HURTS is in back of mind I think tabloid ASSociate?ok BLOCK.but what if they r just angry MJ fans? never want 2 block/hurt a fan
Expand

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 03, 2013, 01:51:06 AM
Have to agree with Front is this tweet (my bolding):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Very sorry you all had to witness such insulting BS & bullying to myself & to many of you. It's like another form of tabloid garbage !!

In fact, I very nearly said this very thing in my post yesterday where I was letting off steam about tabloids etc, (and how I've been 'made' to read them for the first time in my life with this hoax), but I held back because I didn't want to offend those of you who use Twitter. Garbage and gossip and SO open to misuse and plain nastiness - it's why I won't join Twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

July 03, 2013, 05:21:03 AM
I like his poems. This one is my favourite so far, so I want to post it

Front @frontback777 6h

among gates of mystery and time
a magical night awaits the mind
close your eyes and enter within
let the dreamscape adventures begin ☽

I agree with those quotes too Faithad777 and Curls. He seemed to be very sad btw because he had to block few bullies.

Front ‏@frontback777 7h
guess I need to block.....I don't want to : ( don't want to shut anyone out ,,I'm in tears here...don't need this right now pls

Poor Front :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

iLoveyoumore

July 03, 2013, 06:47:22 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In fact, I very nearly said this very thing in my post yesterday where I was letting off steam about tabloids etc, (and how I've been 'made' to read them for the first time in my life with this hoax), but I held back because I didn't want to offend those of you who use Twitter. Garbage and gossip and SO open to misuse and plain nastiness - it's why I won't join Twitter.

And yeah I understand why many people don't want to join twitter. There's much bullying, I've been getting hate from ppl just because I say I love Michael Jackson. Or if I say he's not pedophile. Or if I even talk about myself. There's many assholes on twitter, sometimes it gets ridiculous. I'm happy the block button exists. Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
July 03, 2013, 07:44:44 AM
I used to think that frontback777 on twitter might be the front on this forum, but I'm not so sure. 
The front on twitter seems a little bit more 'vulnerable'  than the front on the forum.
Twitter front didn't go all french braid on anyone...lol...maybe I have wrong expectations, but he doesn't seem consistent to me.
I just feel the twitter front just doesn't have the same pizazz as the front on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

iLoveyoumore

July 03, 2013, 08:38:11 AM
I used to think that frontback777 on twitter might be the front on this forum, but I'm not so sure.
The front on twitter seems a little bit more 'vulnerable'  than the front on the forum.
Twitter front didn't go all french braid on anyone...lol...maybe I have wrong expectations, but he doesn't seem consistent to me.
I just feel the twitter front just doesn't have the same pizazz as the front on here.

He said he was the one who posted the monkey drawing (so at least he's saying he's the same).

Front‏ @frontback777 10h
.@NiqueFreaksDope hi...yes I do ,,I believe I posted a silly monkey sketch on the forum not long ago. and you?

but he said this too

Front ‏@frontback777 12 Jun
Front from the forum? I don't know where he is. I think maybe he hoaxed his death. (o_O)

Lol. Who knows.
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:02:04 AM by iLoveyoumore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 03, 2013, 10:32:35 AM
We had Back,
We had TS,
We had Front on forum
We had Front on HoaxBook
We had Front on twitter
We had FB-official
We had Twitter-official
We had YT hoax channels

We had SOTT, TR777, TrueSource, Pablo, etc...etc...

All sorts of characters right?
Who's the puppet Master behind them all? Who's behind the MASKs?
I know! I now can say I know!
It's just so obvious! that sometimes it's like I need to pinch myself to check whether I'm dreaming or what!  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:38:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

July 03, 2013, 10:47:01 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Very sorry you all had to witness such insulting BS & bullying to myself & to many of you. It's like another form of tabloid garbage !!

I can relate to what you say @Curls. I feel the same regarding tabloids. Never paid attention to them previously and  now only for hoax related purposes. And as for twitter, it can be like a virtual wild wild west  out there where no rules apply and bullying seems prevalent. I think many  copped a verbal beating or two today / yesterday. It makes me all the more appreciative of the calm and sensible discussions to be voiced and had within the safety of this forum.  Have I mentioned lately how much I love this place ?  Forever grateful for this forum Souza. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 03, 2013, 10:54:21 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Very sorry you all had to witness such insulting BS & bullying to myself & to many of you.
It's like another form of tabloid garbage !!
Exactly!! Exaaaactly!!

I like his poems. This one is my favorite so far, so I want to post it

Front @frontback777 6h
among gates of mystery and time
a magical night awaits the mind
close your eyes and enter within
let the dreamscape adventures begin

The last verse got me all thrilled and excited!  :affraid:
Sound like a promise for some more adventures!!  :icon_bounce:
Also that semi-lune .... intrigues me.... could be a hint to something? midnight? blue moon, half moon....

We'll Keep Watchin' Fro_t ! :-[ :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:57:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

July 03, 2013, 11:30:09 AM
The front on twitter seems a little bit more 'vulnerable'  than the front on the forum.

I think that he went all french-b quite well  :thjajaja121:

Front ‏@frontback777 25 Juin
@T64639171 WTF????? seriously think you don't wanna be messin' around calling anyone that who's NOT THAT

@T64639171 you don't know shit you slug-pop , and wHO the hell are YOU?

@T64639171 uhmm ya MIGHT want to shut those bulldog jowls or you'll be in ER trying to remove a loafer from your ass

@T64639171 well "SNEDDON" sounds like u been watching 2 many fantasy shows 2 compensate 4 ur FAILED Perfect recorD...there's the door , GTFO

I also think that he wants to give more Love & Hope (& Clues!  :icon_e_wink: ) and be closer to fans via Twitter compared to when he was in forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 03, 2013, 12:38:16 PM
I think that also, but he opened up too much, showed too much, now being harassed and reported by a few ignorant fools. @be the change are you here? it says your acct was suspended? (on twitter) that is,,,  i worry that will happen to several of us, including front.
Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 12:39:11 PM by mjselfsweet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WhatKindofLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Love is not weary in well doing, Love endures.
July 03, 2013, 01:23:03 PM
Back in early 2011 when I was on here on the board,  I paid very close attention to TS and Sign.  I was able to relate to many of the things they wrote about.  But I always question motive when I consider all things.  Are all these people that tend to give little "clues" that are considered to "Sound" like Michael, plants of a misleading sort to side track from what is really going on in the world around us.  Many of them seem to lead to a dead end trail of empty information that does no real good in presenting things of factual nature.  Is this a subverted form of mind control aimed at those who dearly Love Michael and have paid very close attention to the things he said and wrote about in his songs?  The confounding thing about mind control is that the victim never even realizes what is taking place and is very much in defense of the one behind the curtain that is pulling the strings.  Maybe if Michael wanted anyone to realize anything at all it would be this very thing.  And if he is somewhere watching, could he be begging and pleading for us not to fall prey to such subversion.  How do we really KNOW WHAT Michael sounds like.  We really only saw and heard a very small percentage of his life in the spotlight.  And one thing I AM certain of is that there is so much more to him than what the public ever saw. I'm not saying that whoever these people are that they don't have good intention, but they hide behind a computer screen, so HOW are we to ever really know the motives. These are just my thoughts and I hope and pray that we all can look to Jehovah for the answers that we need, because in the end he is the only hope we will have for protection and redemption again these evil actions that come against us.

Much Love to you All
WKL

Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:53:45 PM by WhatKindofLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2013, 01:25:51 PM
Guys, just strolling through some articles regarding the trial and I do not know if this has been posted yet. If so than disregard.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  I would love everyone thoughts on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2013, 03:35:06 PM
Back in early 2011 when I was on here on the board,  I paid very close attention to TS and Sign.  I was able to relate to many of the things they wrote about.  But I always question motive when I consider all things.  Are all these people that tend to give little "clues" that are considered to "Sound" like Michael, plants of a misleading sort to side track from what is really going on in the world around us.  Many of them seem to lead to a dead end trail of empty information that does no real good in presenting things of factual nature.  Is this a subverted form of mind control aimed at those who dearly Love Michael and have paid very close attention to the things he said and wrote about in his songs?  The confounding thing about mind control is that the victim never even realizes what is taking place and is very much in defense of the one behind the curtain that is pulling the strings.  Maybe if Michael wanted anyone to realize anything at all it would be this very thing.  And if he is somewhere watching, could he be begging and pleading for us not to fall prey to such subversion.  How do we really KNOW WHAT Michael sounds like.  We really only saw and heard a very small percentage of his life in the spotlight.  And one thing I AM certain of is that there is so much more to him than what the public ever saw. I'm not saying that whoever these people are that they don't have good intention, but they hide behind a computer screen, so HOW are we to ever really know the motives. These are just my thoughts and I hope and pray that we all can look to Jehovah for the answers that we need, because in the end he is the only hope we will have for protection and redemption again these evil actions that come against us.

Much Love to you All
WKL

While it is true that we learned so much these past 4 years, mostly good, ethical, earth, mankind  and God friendly things, I too share your concerns.

I voiced my concern here a while ago, I don't remember in which thread now, but I was worried that this may be a way for "them" to divide Michael's fans and by doing that reach their goal and win.  The saying "divide and conquer" would apply here.

As much as any of us can understand Michael and his hopes and aspirations (without meeting him or even knowing him), I know he is all about love, kindness, generosity, and helping others in need.  This forum, TS, Front and Back, have all been about the same ideals as Michael's and that's why it is so easy to believe in them.  They are all about doing good, honoring and preserving Michael's legacy and  following in Michael's footsteps.

From the witnesses who've testified in this trial, I get a sense that Michael wants the world to know and really understand what a nightmare the media and "they" made his life. Going back to the 2003 allegations, he had to put up with so much BS, sit there in the courtroom while almost everyone he knew and helped lied about him, like Prince said "ruin his home, Neverland for him" so that he can never go back and live there again.  It was Randy Phillips, I believe, who testified that Michael wanted to buy a home and not have to go from one place to another like vagabonds with his 3 children anymore.  What I'm getting at is that, while I have doubts and concerns, at the same time I feel this trial is unfolding a lot of important and pertinent information about what Michael went through because of "them" and media ASSociates......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

July 03, 2013, 04:07:26 PM
Problem with twitter Front = that anyone can send him a message and he's kind enough to (try and) answer them all.
Lovers ánd haters.

Here on the forum he didn't respond on Private Messages.

To me that's the only difference.
My gut feeling says we are dealing with the same Front on twitter.
LOL I even got a little theory about Front + Twitter Front  :) but i'm not 100% sure about is :) so I don't post it...

And oh. If you ask me, Front / Twitter Front and even all the other characters who went by are all one person.
But hé that's just me thinking.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal