suspicious mind

Re: Front on Twitter
June 28, 2013, 06:22:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Front ‏@frontback777 2m
what's that noise huh? "shy reclusive lispy air head" ?? I think most of you here know what I'm talkin 'bout o_O lol

Front ‏@frontback777 2m
well I detesth that sthatement below....abthoLUTely NO rethspect for MJ

bec..   

:icon_lol:

:thjajaja121: careful  bec or you might with up with a loafer ( or perhaps a boot  :icon_e_wink:) in the a#! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 28, 2013, 07:25:00 PM
Front ‏@frontback777 2m
what's that noise huh? "shy reclusive lispy air head" ?? I think most of you here know what I'm talkin 'bout o_O lol

Front ‏@frontback777 2m
well I detesth that sthatement below....abthoLUTely NO rethspect for MJ

bec..   

:icon_lol:

hahahahahahah Bec!!!! :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: you famous now! ROFLMAO!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 28, 2013, 09:08:26 PM
There are no truthful and concise answers on anything in life. If you search for examples you will see this is true. With everything in this world you have to make a decision on what to believe.

:th_bravo:   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

June 28, 2013, 10:15:19 PM
That's very charming. The texted lisp was a nice touch. Thank you everyone for quoting it here so I could see it. I will look over my shoulder for loafers going forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 28, 2013, 10:57:47 PM
That's very charming. The texted lisp was a nice touch. Thank you everyone for quoting it here so I could see it. I will look over my shoulder for loafers going forward.

he was laughing about it : ) and at least we know FOR SURE he still reads here. : ) i couldnt help but laugh at the lisping in his replies .  :icon_lol: such a sense of humor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 29, 2013, 02:53:32 AM
 :thjajaja121:

Bec he hasn't forgotten you that's for sure! Dare I say missed you!

Charissa, I think you're going about it in the right way, cautiously optimistic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 29, 2013, 05:00:20 PM
Bec, Front's tweeting about you again:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think she hates me with a passion...or loves me with firey hate...not sure which lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 29, 2013, 09:37:51 PM
Huh? He could be talking about any female.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

June 30, 2013, 12:31:53 AM
No Bec, it's about you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 30, 2013, 01:23:34 AM
Well I guess it is about me after all. Eccentricities, ha, that's a good one MJonmind. I do not hate Twitter Front, I do not even know Twitter Front. I'm glad he enjoyed my post. Thanks for posting the info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

diggyon

June 30, 2013, 03:29:44 AM
@ Sarahli

May I disagree with you?
As you know, most of the people lie online about who they are, how old they are, where they come from etc..... Some even act in a strange way, some try to be he's while they are she's and the other way round!!! Online you can find all kinds of lies. May be it's paradise for shy people as you said, but on the other hand some people may see it in a different way, including me. I just can't accept the fact that I'm dealing with personas online because I can't tell who is lying about himself and who is not. Yet it's always nice to interact with others online. But I can't get out of my mind that some whom I might interact with don't really exist. I'm sure everyone is aware of that fact and don't really care about it so much as long as they are entertained. But I have some difficulties living with that fact. And concerning Front, I must admit that I was not feeling so comfortable when we were trying to interact with him on hoaxbook. He was not responsive the way we wanted. Sorry to say this: I didn't like that. It's like saying "hi" to someone you know passing by you and even smile at him and this someone looks away as if you said nothing, as if he didn't see your smile, as if he hasn't seen you. How would you feel? In such a case I would feel sooooo embarrassed that I would think twice before saying "hi" again! Twitter Front is a relief, I must admit! Although he is not responding to every tweet - and how could he when I'm sure he must be getting hundreds of tweets every day - But at least he is giving people like me the chance to say "hi" again without feeling embarrassed!

Hi Mr. Front   :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

everlastinglove_MJ

June 30, 2013, 06:14:26 AM
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 29 Jun
Jurors looked in the courtroom and didn't find the woman. They are ordered to report to the court if they ever see her again.
Retweeted by Front
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Front ‏@frontback777 15h
@ABC7Courts sounds like a chapter out of a Thriller Sus--------pence story o_O
View conversation

Front wrote Sus-------penCe with a C, a typo? o_O or prob referring to pence=money, which could mean that this woman could have been paid to disturb the trial.
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:15:16 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Sarahli

June 30, 2013, 08:07:49 AM
@ Sarahli

May I disagree with you?
As you know, most of the people lie online about who they are, how old they are, where they come from etc..... Some even act in a strange way, some try to be he's while they are she's and the other way round!!! Online you can find all kinds of lies. May be it's paradise for shy people as you said, but on the other hand some people may see it in a different way, including me. I just can't accept the fact that I'm dealing with personas online because I can't tell who is lying about himself and who is not. Yet it's always nice to interact with others online. But I can't get out of my mind that some whom I might interact with don't really exist. I'm sure everyone is aware of that fact and don't really care about it so much as long as they are entertained. But I have some difficulties living with that fact. And concerning Front, I must admit that I was not feeling so comfortable when we were trying to interact with him on hoaxbook. He was not responsive the way we wanted. Sorry to say this: I didn't like that. It's like saying "hi" to someone you know passing by you and even smile at him and this someone looks away as if you said nothing, as if he didn't see your smile, as if he hasn't seen you. How would you feel? In such a case I would feel sooooo embarrassed that I would think twice before saying "hi" again! Twitter Front is a relief, I must admit! Although he is not responding to every tweet - and how could he when I'm sure he must be getting hundreds of tweets every day - But at least he is giving people like me the chance to say "hi" again without feeling embarrassed!

Hi Mr. Front   :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Bunnyon, of course you can disagree with me any time you want.  :icon_e_wink:

I’m very aware of the fact that people can lie about themselves on the internet -- we never really know who is behind the screen -- so it’s best to not get attached. There are also very nice people & genuine ones (like I believe you are  :icon_e_wink: ) with whom it’s a pleasure to communicate with and genuine friendships can eventually ensue. Everything isn’t dark, the good & the bad can be found. Now my point wasn’t about that actually. I was just trying to see things from Michael’s point of view. We know that he loves his fans very much and was close to them, so him interacting with them via a social media like Twitter is absolutely something that I picture him do (it must be enjoyable without all the sreamings!  :icon_lol: ), especially at this difficult time ie Hoax time -- in order to give them hope and love. And maybe that we're coming closer to an end as he is making himself "closer". But hey what do I know, I'm not Michael Jackson!  :icon_mrgreen:

If he doesn’t answer I think people shouldn’t take it personal, he just can’t give attention to the countless of people who want it and I indeed think he does a pretty good job trying to make people smile which is admirable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

iLoveyoumore

June 30, 2013, 08:19:28 AM
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 29 Jun
Jurors looked in the courtroom and didn't find the woman. They are ordered to report to the court if they ever see her again.
Retweeted by Front
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Front ‏@frontback777 15h
@ABC7Courts sounds like a chapter out of a Thriller Sus--------pence story o_O
View conversation

Front wrote Sus-------penCe with a C, a typo? o_O or prob referring to pence=money, which could mean that this woman could have been paid to disturb the trial.

I don't think it was a typo either, heh. Probably just like you said, she was paid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

diggyon

June 30, 2013, 08:41:29 AM
Thank you Sarahli for your nice words. And yes, you're absolutely right. Twitter Front has over 700 followers who believe he is MJ. I'm sure most of them would send him a tweet each and every day. Of course he can't answer all tweets which is quite logic. But his appearance on twitter and his interacting with the people is really appreciated. I do enjoy his predictions about the trial and his funny comments. At least I'm 99% sure he is MJ and not someone pretending to be MJ. You won the bet :)  lol
Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 08:45:45 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal