RK

Re: Front on Twitter
June 18, 2013, 11:58:41 PM
Another thought..... I feel that the Moby Dick on a leaf could be alluding to the idea that Michael was like the biggest fish in the sea ( ironically a white ....vitiligo.....whale)  and he was constantly hounded and sought by whalers or in my thinking promoters like the one in question AEG or in type aligning with the novel Moby Dick...Captain Ahab...who has a biblical name and reputation of being the husband of Jezebel the most idolatrous and evil woman in scripture. Ahab is a whole nother story tho...and he was a murderer too. Now our whale was also covered in harpoons all over his back from other hunters from his past. This book portrays destructive obsession and it's ending result.
I'm gonna have to leave it there for now as I am late once again for work......
Just maybe the moby on the leaf is symbolic that the great while whale is hiding under a common alias or leaf covering but we need eyes to see him ...On second thought.. maybe that is not such a common leaf after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 19, 2013, 12:23:16 AM
Interesting analysis, RK. On a side note, I hope our forum will be one that continues to be spoken highly of by others across internet land.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

June 19, 2013, 02:42:06 AM
Rouxie, thanks for the pic comparison!

RK, I agree the Moby Dick parallel is a powerful one!

I still feel it is intentional to keep this forum fairly small, away from the masses of MJ fans--a hidden gem if you will.  Some tweeters to Front even thought it suspicious in a negative way that Front was advertising for the forum, and thinking Sarahli's thread on Front was gibberish. So as always it is the eyes of hoax faith that can 'see' if Front is the real thing or not. It's actually good protection for MJ as well. Also I find that though the followers are climbing daily now at 558, it's strange that Pearl Jr. hasn't made an appearance. If she's getting used to faker PPPYT's personality and word choice perhaps it automatically makes her think tw Front's not the real thing. What a web of intrigue.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

June 19, 2013, 03:17:27 AM
May be Pearl is afraid of being criticized by him. May be she never imagined that Front would interact with people this way. Only one word from him about what she's been doing could knock her down! Actually, I'm waiting for this one word!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 19, 2013, 04:59:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
May be Pearl is afraid of being criticized by him. May be she never imagined that Front would interact with people this way. Only one word from him about what she's been doing could knock her down! Actually, I'm waiting for this one word!

we all know that Pearl is attentive to everything that is said on twitter and then make it his own, maybe she is watching Front says.
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:01:09 AM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

June 19, 2013, 06:44:39 AM
If she's getting used to faker PPPYT's personality and word choice perhaps it automatically makes her think tw Front's not the real thing.

I agree. Pearl seems to be quite convinced that pppyt is Michael, she probably won't give much chance to 'other possible Michaels' like Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 19, 2013, 08:36:28 AM
Look at this tweet.........

ElephantinCourtRoom ‏@ElephantinCourt 8h   Only Ma Kate  was present in court today. She's wore a Smoking Hot bright royal jacket over a geometree full length dress in tones of blues

Geometree also means the combining of two plants to create new species...leaves that have combined colours...

COINKIDINK....He knew what Katherine was going to wear again......
Check out this website with all the geometree plants...

Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 08:45:31 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 19, 2013, 09:56:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     
 Only Katherine Jackson is present in court today. She's wearing bright royal jacket over a
geometric full length dress in tones of blue.

My bolding and underlining, just for accurate information.
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:28:04 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 19, 2013, 09:57:47 AM
Just posting a link to the original Moby Dick movie . Interesting  that Gregory Peck stars as Cap Ahab. He also starred in To Kill A Mockingbird and was a close friend of Michaels.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rouxie

June 19, 2013, 10:17:05 AM
Bec, with a little research I solve one of my puzzle.  That charm that you see on the  wrist is the Eye in Hand Charm( this is use to ward off evil spirits and ill will).  This  symbol can be found in Native America, Egyptian, Jewish, and I think probably the Chinese culture.

Well You are Right Sandal8259 The Blue Eye in hand charm "As an Egyptian Woman i may say" it's used a LOT in our Community
Mom has one , I have one , Also every one of my family , They Say it keeps away the Envy and The Evil that's sent from
Enemies and people who hate , so it's definitely not Illuminati stuff and it's used in the whole middle eastern area.
it Also Reminded me when Janet Jackson wore the same eye symbol in Conrad Murray's trial back in 2011.
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 10:28:16 AM by Rouxie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

June 19, 2013, 03:24:10 PM

It's not the same. The widest point of Schefflera is closest to the mid point of the leaf, which is typical of all plant leaves. The widest point of Twitter Front's leaf is nearest the tip, which is atypical. Which is why I wonder if it's even real. Also, Schefflera arboricola 'Variegata' is variegated yellow or chartreuse, Twitter Front's leaf is variegated light green.

Bec, I think we need to look on a larger scale. What was Michael always concerned about. Planet Earth and what does this planet consists of Tropical Rainforest.  This plant maybe a native plant of the Tropical Rainforest. I am going to go and do some research.

That's what most houseplants are. In any case I searched all plants, not specifically houseplants. Good luck with your search and report back if you find something interesting.

i think it's a real leaf , his tweet was:frontback777 Front 9 Jun Magic exists in every single creation. Look with your heart...not with your eyes. Nature's artwork---Moby Dick
so not a faux leaf imo
but i was thi,king like you have shazam and soundhound to identify sounds, perhaps there are ways to identify images..and ofcourse there are: for iphone and ipad there is leafsnap which with a photo of the leaf can be identified if in their database and also plantpedia , these are just two apps but if you google there are more and some are for free, so if anyone with iphone or ipad want's to give it a try (don't have either myself) maybe we'll be able to find out what leaf it is ...or maybe someone could just ask twitter front and save us all the hassle  ;)s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 19, 2013, 04:53:46 PM

Diggyon please keep calm, Pearl knows about Front and she told me that Front's pics could very well be MJ, I don't know but I still feel there's something fishy in Pearl's character maybe she is playing a role because knowing that Front could be MJ and not trying to get in touch with the man she really loves makes me go hmmm...., we will find out at the end of this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 19, 2013, 08:24:29 PM
Mjhunny,  Is it possible to get a better picture of the leaf
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

June 19, 2013, 08:47:03 PM
You know sweet, I am a straight forward person and I hate to see certain people use others for money! I don't like the way she is presenting this hoax. If MJ wanted to make everyone on this planet discover the hoax, he could have used other methods. And by the way, everything she says has been discussed here on the forum. She is not presenting anything new to us. Do you think she is part of the hoax? Before we could answer this question may be we should ask ourselves how she is serving the hoax; is she serving the hoax? I believe she is spoon feeding the public with all kinds of evidents about MJ being alive. Those who had some doubts about his death must have discovered this forum long time ago. And those who don't believe that MJ faked his death would never believe Pearl. How is she serving the hoax then? And as I said, if MJ wanted to make the whole planet to know about the hoax, he could have used many methods unless..... MJ want the hoax theory to be in the air...but again, why would he do that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

June 19, 2013, 08:55:45 PM
Bec,  I think the picture of that rare type of leaf maybe a metaphor as well, depending on an individual point of view.  It could  mean that we all should enjoy this  life of ours with its everyday rarity. Just like every living thing on this planet is a rarity.  NO ONE THING IS THE SAME. EVERYTHING IS A ONE OF A KIND. Just like you, me and everyone on this forum, there is only one of us and we should enjoy each other because of that rarity and should treat each other as such. As a rare and precious thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions