Love4Michael

Re: Front on Twitter
June 15, 2013, 05:54:13 PM
Well personally, my own brand of Magic 8 Ball is reading..."Signs Point To Yes" when I query if we are possibly dealing with our very favorite Masked Man here...LOL.  I understand that absolute proof will never be ours to have until/if/when he's ready...but the peeks and glimpses are quite nice.  I was skeptical in the beginning also when I first started reading that account, but as time has gone by I feel that this is absolutely our forum friend just using another platform.  He has (others have posted a few of the examples) foretold events/topics that took place in court later that same day.  These things are verified by AP reporters and such independently if one pays attention.  I have to also say that the Tom Mesereau prediction HAD to have been more than the role one could assume he'd play in the current trial.  He's had limited activity with the trial but was out and about in full force responding to the whole WR issue.  I just don't think that's a coincidence nor could it have been a lucky guess.

If I get a chance I'll add to the reliability proof at a later date, but for now I just have to say that I think it's important that we have a thread to discuss the additional clues/hints/whispers that we are being given.  While I'm quite sure every shirt is being searched...every bracelet is being browsed...I think it's more important to pay attention to the impossible to change body parts.  I know it's not a perfect match but to me the arms are close enough not to shoot this messenger...lol.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Jos

June 15, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
And he's smart too :-)

His own topic was banned to Hoaxbook, but now with his twitteraccount, he has his own topic back on the forum hahaha...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

hopi

June 15, 2013, 07:07:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

His own topic was banned to Hoaxbook, but now with his twitteraccount, he has his own topic back on the forum hahaha...

hihi, you're right  :smiley_abuv: :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 15, 2013, 07:47:56 PM
Indeed....the pictures posted today by Front sealed it for me too. Grinning from ear to ear.......

And my opinion is that the TM tweet IS a big deal and that TM did hit the news big time after Wade's allegations...no coincidence that Front made that tweet before the allegations. TM was on many many news shows and outlets.

All Front's tweets re: things happening in court are written before they happen.....there are probably too many of them now to list here anyway......it is easier to follow the threads on Twitter.

SimpattyK also does great montages from her Twitter account too summarizing the main points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 15, 2013, 07:50:06 PM
Love Twitter Front... all connected for me...no DOUBT now, Have overcome that stage by now....

Agree  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Adi

June 15, 2013, 08:31:00 PM
Jos, I did see that photo on twitter even though I'm not on twitter and I don't have an account, I just read the tweets.  It seems we may be getting closer.......
I don't want to be a devil's advocate, just being realistic.  From the position of the wrist, it's obvious that it's not Michael's left hand because his left arm is down straight.  It can't be his right hand (wrist).  It does look like Michael in the background and it does look like Michael's wrist!!! May be two different photos put together.

I'd say he had someone else take the close up picture of his hand for him......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

June 15, 2013, 09:29:09 PM
Jos, I did see that photo on twitter even though I'm not on twitter and I don't have an account, I just read the tweets.  It seems we may be getting closer.......
I don't want to be a devil's advocate, just being realistic.  From the position of the wrist, it's obvious that it's not Michael's left hand because his left arm is down straight.  It can't be his right hand (wrist).  It does look like Michael in the background and it does look like Michael's wrist!!! May be two different photos put together.

I'd say it's a webcam shot.  I played around with one once and that's the kind of pic you can get with one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 

Adi

June 15, 2013, 09:34:42 PM

I'd say it's a webcam shot.  I played around with one once and that's the kind of pic you can get with one.

Actually yeah it probably is a webcam shot.......that makes more sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2013, 10:02:01 PM

Actually yeah it probably is a webcam shot.......that makes more sense.

Ok, I agree.  I am super happy he posted this picture.  Again,  just being realistic, please don't think I'm being negative because I'm not. This may be what we've been waiting for all this time, it may be one of the most important whispers that we have received from Front so far.....
But how can we tell that this picture IS Front?  It is of Michael for sure, but how does this prove that the picture of Michael is also of Front???  As in Front and Michael are the same person???  This picture doesn't prove that. 

I've been scammed before and I just want to be sure before I get my hopes up......

Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:18:06 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 15, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
^^^yeah I see your point Faithad....well I guess at minimum it shows that Michael hangs around with Front  :LolLolLolLol:   :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 15, 2013, 10:26:31 PM
He has (others have posted a few of the examples) foretold events/topics that took place in court later that same day.  These things are verified by AP reporters and such independently if one pays attention.

Like what? Cuz what's been posted so far is not at all convincing.

C'mon, we had way better stuff on Front last year.

Trouble at the Front could just be a shout out to Front, it doesn't mean Twitter Front is Front. It didn't say Trouble at the Twitter Front.

I will say the webcam pic would be hard to duplicate. Not that it would be hard to pretend to be MJ, but that it would be hard to look just like Front if you weren't Front. That's pretty much the same dude.

So ok, but still, I haven't seen any supposed predictions posted here yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Love4Michael

June 15, 2013, 11:09:06 PM
^^^yeah I see your point Faithad....well I guess at minimum it shows that Michael hangs around with Front  :LolLolLolLol:   :icon_albino:

I like the way you think!!! LOL

He has (others have posted a few of the examples) foretold events/topics that took place in court later that same day.  These things are verified by AP reporters and such independently if one pays attention.

Like what? Cuz what's been posted so far is not at all convincing.

C'mon, we had way better stuff on Front last year.

Trouble at the Front could just be a shout out to Front, it doesn't mean Twitter Front is Front. It didn't say Trouble at the Twitter Front.

I will say the webcam pic would be hard to duplicate. Not that it would be hard to pretend to be MJ, but that it would be hard to look just like Front if you weren't Front. That's pretty much the same dude.

So ok, but still, I haven't seen any supposed predictions posted here yet.

Hey bec, at least we have a starting point.  You seem to be in agreement that our Front and Twitter Front are "pretty much the same dude".  Since the recent photos are new (not a copy/paste from anything shown before) I'd say it's safe to say that we're dealing with the same person.  My eyes are way too tired to follow up on this right now but I'll try to work on it later tomorrow if I can.  Perhaps in the meantime others will have posted more meaningful stuff. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
June 16, 2013, 12:46:48 AM

^^ Smartest comment in this thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 16, 2013, 06:01:43 AM

^^ Smartest comment in this thread

Sim, I almost died when I see your tweet where you said to call him by his own name .. I thought like you. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

June 16, 2013, 06:21:07 AM
I feel we are really close now.  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal