suspicious mind

Re: Front on Twitter
June 14, 2013, 08:08:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I initially thought this was a fake twitter account (not the same Front) but I've changed my mind.  I think he's the real deal.

curls, some of us were talking about how twitter Front was introduced and I remembered how anglreed only registered and posted to introduce the twitter account (probably because I so readily dismissed the notion, lol, and then kept having 2nd thoughts - doubt was my greatest self motivator there! Ha!) and noticed that anglreed is an anagram for red angel - which is the angel of wisdom.  Perhaps reading too far into it but it's still interesting to me.

Interpreting Front's tweets is up to the person reading because some are very subtle or only make sense afterward.  Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
seems like sometimes can be a while afterwards , but is still can't let myself completely trust this person or maybe anyone else for that matter , just because they know stuff doesn't have to make them have michael or our best interest at heart. just sayin

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

June 14, 2013, 08:13:35 PM
I initially thought this was a fake twitter account (not the same Front) but I've changed my mind.  I think he's the real deal.

curls, some of us were talking about how twitter Front was introduced and I remembered how anglreed only registered and posted to introduce the twitter account (probably because I so readily dismissed the notion, lol, and then kept having 2nd thoughts - doubt was my greatest self motivator there! Ha!) and noticed that anglreed is an anagram for red angel - which is the angel of wisdom.  Perhaps reading too far into it but it's still interesting to me.

Interpreting Front's tweets is up to the person reading because some are very subtle or only make sense afterward.  Definitely worth keeping an eye on.
seems like sometimes can be a while afterwards , but is still can't let myself completely trust this person or maybe anyone else for that matter , just because they know stuff doesn't have to make them have michael or our best interest at heart. just sayin

:th_bravo:
oops :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

June 14, 2013, 08:29:20 PM

Lol, suspicious mind.  Many of Front's (and back's) posts were not for instant gratification or a direct or immediate experience.  Why would tweets be different?  But I get what you're saying, uncertainties help provide a well-rounded outlook, helps balance things out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 14, 2013, 08:57:58 PM

Agree Andrea. I also initially thought it was probably another fake account....god knows we've had so many to deal with the past 4 years......but now I have totally changed my mind since the tweets started indicating things which were to happen in court before it happened...or what colour Mrs Jackson would wear and all the other things as per above screen shots...also the pictures posted by Front on the twitter account and the handwriting too.

Great work everyone who is posting the screenshots here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 14, 2013, 10:01:27 PM
Also - I think one of Front's 1st tweets on March 25th 2013 referring to Tom Mesereau:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

"Mesereau back into the picture...very soon & very BIG."

is really significant....considering in hindsight the bullsh*t allegations Wade Robson made which started on May 7th 2013 and then BAM Tom Mesereau is in the news big time defending MJ the next day  :icon_cool:

(if someone can post a screenshot of this tweet for me I would really appreciate it as I suck at figuring out uploading them to the forum as I never can figure out where my computer stores the screenshot lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

June 14, 2013, 11:12:07 PM
Also - I think one of Front's 1st tweets on March 25th 2013 referring to Tom Mesereau:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

"Mesereau back into the picture...very soon & very BIG."

is really significant....considering in hindsight the bullsh*t allegations Wade Robson made which started on May 7th 2013 and then BAM Tom Mesereau is in the news big time defending MJ the next day  :icon_cool:

(if someone can post a screenshot of this tweet for me I would really appreciate it as I suck at figuring out uploading them to the forum as I never can figure out where my computer stores the screenshot lol)

(If you use Windows then the screenshot can be opened in Paint. Click Edit, Paste and then Image & then Crop it to size it as you want, then click Crop again. Upload on HoaxPic ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) then copy the url in between the img brackets as you would for a normal pic. At least that's how I do it.)

(My local tweet time of that tweet has it on March 24)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

June 15, 2013, 04:15:25 AM
^^^^ yes that's the one! Thanks Andrea! and thanks for telling me how to do the screenshot upload thingy.

My Twitter date shows March 25th I presume because that's the date which shows for me on Twitter as I am in Australia? (oh duh.....I must sound so un-technical)
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 04:27:06 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
June 15, 2013, 10:20:30 AM
Great Idea sharing.  Anyone have any ideas about this one Posted by Front:

tweets + weeping elephant + cracked court + porky pineapple + blue + ILLusion + flu + 6 -1-11post + horse + ML + Front emails + MJ knew + no I didn't see + silenced + FD

ML=Mark Lester
FD=Frank DiLeo
It looks like the flu was an illusion.  ILL capitalized.  The flu being an illness.

Love You All
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:25:54 AM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

bec

June 15, 2013, 10:29:13 AM
Tom Mesereau has been in the news periodically since the beginning of the hoax and I wouldn't call his latest defending of MJ any bigger then any other time he has popped up. His latest media appearance re: Wade's allegations wasn't very... BIG. Based on TM's track record of defending MJ, anyone could predict he'd show up at some point again. Especially during a trial where MJ's name is getting dragged through the mud, which everyone knew this trial would be/was turning into.

"Trouble at the Front" is indeed coincidental, but it refers only to Front, not this Twitter account.

The rest, especially that cracked court tweet, are a big stretch.

Forum Front came with much better evidence that he was someone to keep an eye on then this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 15, 2013, 12:30:04 PM
Love Twitter Front... all connected for me...no DOUBT now, Have overcome that stage by now....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

June 15, 2013, 01:22:29 PM
Right then,... Let me be the first  ;D:

How many males do you know, with a seriously light skin ánd long dark hair?
I know just one, really..

:Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

June 15, 2013, 02:52:01 PM
Jos, I did see that photo on twitter even though I'm not on twitter and I don't have an account, I just read the tweets.  It seems we may be getting closer.......
I don't want to be a devil's advocate, just being realistic.  From the position of the wrist, it's obvious that it's not Michael's left hand because his left arm is down straight.  It can't be his right hand (wrist).  It does look like Michael in the background and it does look like Michael's wrist!!! May be two different photos put together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2013, 03:38:57 PM
I do have twitter account and for me, Front is Michael. The picture he posted today sealed it for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

June 15, 2013, 03:41:54 PM
Yup
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 15, 2013, 03:43:53 PM

Look at the old pic where he is wearing a red beads bracelet in his RIGHT hand, same hand as the one on the twitter pic, if he is not Michael I am not Sweetsunset  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:49:15 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions