MJonmind

Re: Revisiting the Chandler Saga
March 31, 2013, 01:59:27 AM
Chandler was "extremely ill" with cancer, the report said.
He was working as a dentist in Beverly Hills, California, in 1993 when he said his son, who was 13 at the time, told him that Jackson had molested him. His son revealed it, he said, when he put him under anesthesia to pull a tooth.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I suppose it's a sort of DWD suicide...  I'm also thinking that as a dentist he would be making a pretty good salary, and as his brother Ray was a lawyer, couldn't have been doing that badly either, to need this major incentive to malign another human being. Makes me wonder about this insurance company--could they have been the ones together with higher ups who wanted MJ 'destroyed' and set the Chandler's up for the job. Like Jermaine said about Murray, I think Evan Chandler was the "finger of a bigger hand", like in the lyrics of the song you quoted, LoveUnited.

Maybe Evan went to Klein for botox.  Strange/ironic the hotel Even died in was Liberty Towers, in sight of the Statue of Liberty. MJ sang, "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of the nation."  TS mentioned V for Vendetta's the 5th of November, and Emerald City, same initials as Even Chandler, the same day as the suicide news came out.

Liberty Towers in Jersey City, where Evan Chandler's body was found, in a picture from the complex's website

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 31, 2013, 08:26:42 AM
MJonmind:
Makes me wonder about this insurance company--could they have been the ones together with higher ups who wanted MJ 'destroyed' and set the Chandler's up for the job. Like Jermaine said about Murray, I think Evan Chandler was the "finger of a bigger hand", like in the lyrics of the song you quoted, LoveUnited.

Now there's a thought...because E.C. was gonna get paid for his sins by "them" - one way or another.  It also stands to reason that there was never any intent to try to prosecute and convict Michael then (in '93) as the goal was to destroy his reputation and then pay Chandler for his part, for offering up his son.

Strange/ironic the hotel Even died in was Liberty Towers, in sight of the Statue of Liberty. MJ sang, "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of the nation."  TS mentioned V for Vendetta's the 5th of November, and Emerald City, same initials as Even Chandler, the same day as the suicide news came out.

Stranger still that in the song History, the dedication date of the Statue of Liberty is said at the end (when the voices are listing significant dates in human history) - which was October 28 1886. 
Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:36:45 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2013, 10:59:57 AM
Yessss - doctors, insurance and setups go hand in hand and that sounds very logical.  We all know how they operate. You wash my back and I’ll wash yours  :icon_evil:  I wonder if there’s a way to find out if this company dropped Michael as a customer after this was settled.  :animal0017: I’d bet they did!  I’m gonna search for that financial settlement disclosure, though I know it’s nowhere to be found  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

April 01, 2013, 01:14:02 AM
Andrea, interesting about the Statue of Liberty being dedicated on October 28, 1886.
Wiki says about the This Is It film:
Despite originally being set for 30 October, the film's release date was rescheduled for 28 October 2009, due to a strong demand by Jackson's fans.
Oh just a coincidence! :icon_lol:  "We have 4 years to get it right!"

From and including: Thursday, October 28, 1886
To, but not including : Monday, October 28, 2013

It is 46,386 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
Or 127 years excluding the end date
46,386 adds to 27 = 999  or 666 overthrown

The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, designed by Frédéric Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886. The statue, a gift to the United States from the people of France, is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom, who bears a torch and a tabula ansata (a tablet evoking the law) upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776. A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue is an icon of freedom and of the United States: a welcoming signal to immigrants arriving from abroad.
Wiki

Here's the 1776 link to the plans of the New World Order.

Michael is in the throes of defeating the dragon. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2013, 04:43:41 PM
News of the Chandlers’ domestic dispute comes as Jackson remains on the down-low somewhere in Europe, either in London or Dublin, ....

Sorry if this is a bit OT but this part of the article really caught my eye! At the time when no one on earth would have disputed the fact that Michael Jackson was alive, even THE MEDIA didn't know precisely where to locate him.  Now the media would say that he's dead, but that's only because they can't find him. They have no photographic evidence. My point is, if it happened once already, it could happen again. It's happening now.

What the heck?  Now what caught my eye of the article is the use of "down-low".  This article must not be an American media outlet because everyone knows "down-low' is the definition of a closeted gay man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 02, 2013, 12:07:57 AM
Did not know that, thanks!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Roger Friedman has been one of the reporters Back (MJ) detested, using every opportunity to paint a false image of him. He was later fired from Fox.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2013, 06:47:32 AM
News of the Chandlers’ domestic dispute comes as Jackson remains on the down-low somewhere in Europe, either in London or Dublin, ....

Sorry if this is a bit OT but this part of the article really caught my eye! At the time when no one on earth would have disputed the fact that Michael Jackson was alive, even THE MEDIA didn't know precisely where to locate him.  Now the media would say that he's dead, but that's only because they can't find him. They have no photographic evidence. My point is, if it happened once already, it could happen again. It's happening now.

What the heck?  Now what caught my eye of the article is the use of "down-low".  This article must not be an American media outlet because everyone knows "down-low' is the definition of a closeted gay man.

interesting. first i have ever heard of it as a gay slur. i have always only known "down low" to mean on the quiet, ie: mum is the word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal